SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has not made any special requests for Peter or the the good Gen. Just busy work such and delaying tactics such as WU.jpg Very Happy

Todays mail was the same as already posted. Gen. Stanley sent two messages about 20 minutes apart with the second message just a request for my phone number.

One of my other baits also came crawling back today after being silent for almost two weeks.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stand by for a Lad letter with very few pauses for breath...

General 0d0w, the one I dragged into this, must have me confused with someone else.

Quote:
I receiver your email you sent to me ok, its well understand by me, but I just want to inform you that we have investigated and finds out that you are one of the top member of African union and united nation member who is trying to help and assist the Africa refugees children to take care of them to invest there funds and asst them to further there education in your country with your help and assistance to come over to your country and join you for investment with there money and help them to put the money in your bank account with you help and connection you have as an Africa union member who is going to receiver all these consignments boxes upon the arriver to you in your ok all the African refugees children want you to be there foreign beneficiary partner who is will receiver there consignment boxes content money to help them invest it on a profitable business in your country with your power and authority to assist the Africa refugees children to build a very big education and hospitality and invest on a good business with the funds , they want you to stand for them because they will come over to you in your country to settle down for there life time and leave with you together as one you we help and assist them to get a big house to live and further there education upon there arriver to you in your country ok, you will take good care of them and welcome them as your people ok,
What you have to as soon as you receiver these consignments boxes in your home you will open then with the keys and take money to pepper them invitation letter and international passport to come over to you immediately and join you over there in your country and start back there educations in your country ok, then you plan with the children the kind of business you want to do with them with there funds ok, on a good profitable business that you Bering future for our generations to come ok,
I want you to cool down and understand the reason why we are contacting on these transaction business to do with you ok, so you have to cooperate with me so that will can proceed on these business immediately for you to receiver these consignments boxes in your country ok, I will tell you the process you will pass through to receiver and pick up these boxes that we are going to make the shipment to you as our foreign beneficiary,
You have to release you details to reach you and address to deliver the boxes to you,
I want you to follow up on these transactions as soon as you ready and understand what I am talking about ok, to precede,
Looking forward to here from you,
Thank you

OK - I'm just... lost!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb,

I got the exact same email from General Odow also. But he's stuck on script letter #2:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1436131#1436131

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald sent Gen Odd0w
Quote:
Dear General,
Where did you get this gold? What is your connection with Barrister P3ters?

I need to know before I continue

Ronald

Gen Odd replied with the same message as previously posted plus the following. He seems to be confused also Very Happy

Quote:
I want you to cool down and understand the reason why we are contacting on these transaction business to do with you ok, so you have to cooperate with me so that will can proceed on these business immediately for you to receiver these consignments boxes in your country ok, I will tell you the process you will pass through to receiver and pick up these boxes that we are going to make the shipment to you as our foreign beneficiary,

You have to release you details to reach you and address to deliver the boxes to you,

I want you to follow up on these transactions as soon as you ready and understand what I am talking about ok, to precede,

Looking forward to here from you,
Thank you

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending a strongly-worded letter to P3t3r, he replied back with this:

Quote:
DEAR,SIR,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND BACK TO ME OK, I HAVE NOW BELIEVE AND TRSUT YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU OK,

BUT FIRST BEFORE WILL PROCEED YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY $500 USD TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT TO BE DONE IN YOU NAME FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN GHANA THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVER THE BOXES IN YOUR AIRPORT UPON THE ARRIVER OF THE DIPLOMAT TO DELIEVERY TO YOU, IN YOUR ADDRESS,

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY TO BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS INFORMATIONS,

COUNTRY CITY ACCRA GHANA
RECEIVER NAME, MR FRIDAY NZ3,

I WANT YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE ME GET YOU THE DOCUMENTS DONDE TO YOUR NAME,AS SOON AS YOU GET THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DONE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL MOVE TO YOU,

I WAIT FOR YOU COOPERATION,
THANK YOU
BARRISTER P3T3R ZW3NN3S

...What?

And half an hour later, General Stanl3y sent me this. I can't tell if he's telling me he fired P3t3r or not.

Quote:
so go ahead and work with me to enable you receiver these boxes in you your country upon the arriver of the diplomat to your country as soon as you get the change of ownership document done the box will book for delivery to you to your address ok,

Please you have to send the money to get the document done ok, only,

Best regard

I also sent a message to Od0w and said I assume he works with Gen. Stanl3y.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right...

Cammy replied to General 0d0w's screed first:

Quote:
I'm gobsmacked.
I'm not an African Union member, I'm not with the UN, I don't have anything to do with African refugee children (apart from subscribing to MSF) - so us all a favour and send those boxes back to General McChrysta1 and Peter Zw3nn3 (I've cc'd them on this).
I hope that's clear.

Zw3nn3 had this for Cammy:

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND BACK TO ME OK, I HAVE NOW BELIEVE AND TRSUT YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU OK,
BUT FIRST BEFORE WILL PROCEED YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY $500 USD TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT TO BE DONE IN YOU NAME FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN GHANA THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVER THE BOXES IN YOUR AIRPORT UPON THE ARRIVER OF THE DIPLOMAT TO DELIEVERY TO YOU, IN YOUR ADDRESS,
YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY TO BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS INFORMATIONS,
COUNTRY CITY ACCRA GHANA
RECEIVER NAME, MR FR1D4Y NZ3,
I WANT YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE ME GET YOU THE DOCUMENTS DONDE TO YOUR NAME,AS SOON AS YOU GET THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DONE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL MOVE TO YOU

Cammy's reply was brief:

Quote:
I'm not doing anything until the boxes are back from Angola.

In the meantime, I got the same message from the General that Aristocrat got. So:

Quote:
I can't do anything until that buttinski 0d0w returns the boxes! By Skadhi's bow, you just don't get it, do you? Please tell me you understand now.

I know, I know - futile request.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't gotten a reply from 0d0w yet.

I did, however, send this out to P3t3r:

Quote:
Dear P3t3r,

Are you not working with Gen. Moham3d 0d0w who just sent me a message telling me he sent the boxes to Angola? If this is true, you betrayed everything I thought you stood for. How dare you.

And this to Gen. Stanl3y:

Quote:
Dear General Stanl3y,

I just got a message from one Gen. Moham3d 0d0w who informed he has boxes for me in Angola. Somehow I know that Peter betrayed us. Is it just me or did he steal these boxes? Worse, I sent $500 to him, and I spoke to someone who identified himself as P3t3r Zw3nn3s claimed to had picked it up. I think Mr. Zw3nn3s is a criminal.

I'm mad now. We need to work together to make sure we get ahold of these boxes.

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to get off my ass and check if Peter is really 0d0w, but it wouldn't surprise me. Thick as a brick:

Anna wrote:
Peter,

Really, how stupid are you? How can you ask if I really want to do business with you, when I have told both you and the General that I will not help unless you, Peter, are removed from this entire operation. This is a perfect example of why I am refusing to work with you. I tell you that I don't want to work with you and then you ask if I want to work with you. How fucking stupid can a lawyer be? Did you even really go to law school, because I find it hard to believe that someone with your intelligence would even be accepted into a law school. Or are the law schools in your country so bad, that they will accept mentally handicapped people like you? Well, which is it?

to which he replied:

Quote:
DEAR ANNA
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND BACK TO ME OK, I HAVE NOW BELIEVE AND TRSUT YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU OK, BUT FIRST BEFORE WILL PROCEED YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY $500 USD TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT TO BE DONE IN YOU NAME FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN GHANA THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVER THE BOXES IN YOUR AIRPORT UPON THE ARRIVER OF THE DIPLOMAT TO DELIEVERY TO YOU, IN YOUR ADDRESS,

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY TO BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS INFORMATIONS , blah, blah, blah

This guy is so thick, Anna just got fed up and sent this:

Quote:
Peter,

Why are you f4cking with me? If you want to f4ck with me, take a look at my picture that I've attached, and f4ck with that. Are you man enough to handle me? I expect a similar photo in return.

Topless photo of Anna attached.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald just gave Peter a wakeup call and asked for Stanley Laughing Peter kept saying check email check email . . .email groaned and hung up. Ronald tried calling General Stan first to ask for Peter but did not get an answer Sad . Now they know that Ronald has a real phone maybe Ronald can get one of them to return a call.

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get this 0d0w guy. He seems to have sent a message to every single person baiting P3t3r, but doesn't seem to be working with him. Their IPs and phone numbers are different, but both seem to be from Ghana. (By the way, Gen. 0d0w seems to be ignoring me.)

Oh yeah, and about P3t3r. He seems to be getting slightly ticked off.

First off, Gen. Stanl3y sent me this:

Quote:
Dear brother,
how are you doing today?

I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, know body stole my boxes ok, my consignments boxes are still with me stopping working with those people who are sending you mail ok,you have to go ahead and send ok, I want you to send the money first ok, to enable us get you the change of ownership document done to your name from the high court of justice here in Accra Ghana that will empower you to receiver the boxes upon the arriver to you in your address ok,

You send the money to the attorney general to get you the document to be done immediately,

Send the money by western union with this information below,

Country city Accra Ghana

Receiver name, Mr. Fr1day nz3

And forward me the information’s to pick up the money immediately and proceed with you on the delivery to you,

I wait to receiver your information’s,

Thank for your cooperation,

I send Gen. Stanl3y back this:

Quote:
Dear General Stanl3y,

I don't get it. Who is Gen. 0d0w anyways? I'm getting freaked out. Is
P3t3r Zw3nn3s involved with this issue? I mean, if he is, we need to
find a new lawyer. He seems like a bad person to me.

What about P3t3r? Well, he seemed to be ignoring me, so I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear P3t3r,

I want an answer, now.

P3t3r has had enough of Gen. 0d0w and sent this back:

Quote:
--Dear
how are you doing today?
I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, look let me tell you that general Stanl3y is the rightful owner of these boxes ok and the general who brought them from Iraq is telling you ok, you don’t work any body apart from general Stanl3y ok, I don’t know who you are talking about ok, we are talking about funds and all the funds have being transfer into other boxes ok, so you have to know this ok,

so if really you are ready to receiver the boxes as the foreign beneficiary you send the money ok, not photo business will are doing with you ok, these is a real business ok, and not a joking issuer ok, think like a man ok, and know what will are talking about in business ok, I have told the general and he told me about also what you are just talking about,

i have send you the photo boxes of the funds ok, if you like to work with me you work ok, if you don’t like to work you better tell me let me look for other foreign investor who is capable to do business with me, ok,

I have respected you a lot on these bullshit talks as a man, ok,

Think about it and know what to do ok, this business ok,

Thank you
Barrister p3t3r Zw3nn3s

Wow, I'm offended. Twenty minutes later, Barr. Zw3nn3s decides to send another email, says again he does not work with 0d0w, and advises me to stop talking so much:

Quote:
I am not working with Moham3d 0d0w ok, that is clear to you ok,

I am working with general Stanl3y who came from Iraq ok, a USA citizen ok, I don’t want you to work with any body like general Moham3d 0d0w ok, who I don’t know ok,

so have to follow up my procedure ok, and send me the money to get you the change of ownership document done to your name immediately from the high court of justice ok,

What is your telephone number?

I want you try and send first thing to proceed on this business ok, and stop talking too much talk ok,

I want to here from you good news,

Thank you
Barrister p3t3r Zw3nn3s

"am crasy at the moment"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are dumb dumber and dumbest and pretending not to know each other. All of the emails from Ronalds account with one single exception have been sent to these "three" characters. The lone email was totaly unrelated to this bait. My curiosity got the best of me and here is what I pulled from the headers. If all three are not the same person they sure as h*ll know each other Very Happy

Check your emails from 9-26

Quote:
9-27 G3n Stan 41.218.202.148
9-26 gen stan 41.218.201.35 peter 41.218.201.35 Gen 0dd 41.218.201.35 <----- ummm
9-25 G3n stan 41.218.207.123 peter 41.218.201.35 Gen 0dd 41.210.31.152
9-23 G3n stan 41.218.207.123 peter 41.218.192.40 Gen 0dd 41.210.29.5

inetnum: 41.210.0.0 - 41.210.31.255
netname: ghanatel
descr: Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL

inetnum: 41.218.192.0 - 41.218.223.255
netname: ghanatel
descr: Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL

Since these are dynamic address pools I believe that originating IP could be in any one of the two IP ranges listed. Comments?

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems kind of likely that they are working together, however, I don't think they are the same person, but it's possible.

Regardless, Gen. Stanl3y just sent me this extremely lazy email:

Quote:
DEAR SIR, YOU HAVE TO GO HEAD AND WORK WITH ME OK, JUST SEND THE M ONEY OK

What?

I sent this back just now:

Quote:
Dear Gen. Stanl3y,

I don't get it. I don't think you get I already sent $500 and I talked on the phone with someone identified as P3t3r Zw3nn3s, and gave him the MTCN. I don't want to send any more money until I find out who General 0d0w is and if P3t3r is trustworthy.

"am crasy at the moment"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got two messages from them.

First the general:

Quote:
Dear friend,
how are you doing today?I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, know body stole my boxes ok, my consignments boxes are still with me stopping working with those people who are sending you mail ok,you have to go ahead and send ok, I want you to send the money first ok, to enable us get you the change of ownership document done to your name from the high court of justice here in Accra Ghana that will empower you to receiver the boxes upon the arriver to you in your address ok,
You send the money to the attorney general to get you the document to be done immediately,
Send the money by western union with this information below,
Country city Accra Ghana
Receiver name, Mr. Friday nz3
And forward me the information’s to pick up the money immediately and proceed with you on the delivery to you,
I wait to receiver your information’s,
Thank for your cooperation,

Cammy shot back:

Quote:
If those boxes aren't in Angola, how did General 0d0w know about them? He sent me ID as well. Right now I have no proof about you, and I need some reassurance!
Also, when I send the money, why do you want the info? It's going to Peter Zw3nn3s, not to you! Sometimes you just don't seem to get it.

Now, Peter Zw3nn3s - and proof that the Lad has got his characters totally mixed up:

Quote:
Dear
how are you doing today?
I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, look let me tell you that general Stanley is the rightful owner of these boxes ok and the general who brought them from Iraq is telling you what he came with and the kind of boxes he brought that he want you are asking? Are you the owner? What dose those suppose to mean? come if you want to do business you tell me and stop the bullshitin talk ok, we are talking about funds and all the funds have being transfer into other boxes ok, so you have to know this ok, so if really you are ready to receiver the boxes as the foreign beneficiary you send the money ok, not photo business will are doing with you ok, these is a real business ok, and not a joking issuer ok, think like a man ok, and know what will are talking about in business ok, I have told the general and he told me about also what you are just talking about ,
i have send you the photo boxes of the funds ok, if you like to work with me you work ok, if you don’t like to work you better tell me let me look for other foreign investor who is capable to do business with me, ok,
Thank you

Not only do General and Lawyer now have completely indistinguishable writing styles, but the Lawyer is acting like he's the one running things...
I'll let Cammy spell out the issues (emphasis in original).

Quote:
What the fuck is your problem? For your information I am not working with you - you are working for me and for General McChrysta1! You should remember that and stop acting like you're some bigshot.
"not photo business will are doing with you ok" - what the fuck are you talking about? What photo?
"think like a man ok" - And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? That I'm somehow not fit for this because I'm a woman? You'd better not mean that!
"i have send you the photo boxes of the funds ok" - you've sent me nothing.
"if you like to work with me you work ok, if you don’t like to work you better tell me let me look for other foreign investor who is capable to do business with me, ok" - it's not your fucking job to do that! General McChrysta1 wrote to me, and he's in charge here, not you, so stop ranting like some three-year-old!
"I have respected you a lot on these bullshit talks as a man, ok" - you've shown me no respect at all. You've been a rude little shit from that start.
Either mend that attitude and apologise or General McChrystal will be getting a new lawyer. You got that?

Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is bizarre, that guy sent the EXACT SAME THING to me above. Confused

"am crasy at the moment"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - he's a really careless cut-and-paste idiot, of which this thread has several examples. This means he'll get lots of slaps for his laziness.

Sand Timer x 7
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed his 'personalization" of the email he sent me
Quote:
Dear Mr. p3t3r,
how are you doing today?
I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, look let me tell you that you are not the rightful owner of these boxes ok and the general who brought them from Iraq is telling you what he came with and the kind of boxes he brought that he want to send to you and you are ask of a truck boxes, what did you want to do with the truck boxes you are asking? Are you the owner? What dose those suppose to mean? come if you want to do business you tell me and stop the bullshitin talk ok, we are talking about funds and not about truck boxes ok, all the funds have being transfer into other boxes ok, so you have to know this ok, so if really you are ready to receiver the boxes as the foreign beneficiary you send the money ok, not photo business will are doing with you ok, these is a real business ok, and not a joking issuer ok, think like a man ok, and know what will are talking about in business ok, I have told the general and he told me about also what you are just
talking about ,

Thank you

"What dose those suppose to mean?" I couldn't phrase it better myself.

He sure is confused. Am I the owner or not??? Very Happy
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P.P3t3rs wrote:
I enjoyed his 'personalization" of the email he sent me
Quote:
Dear Mr. p3t3r,
how are you doing today?
I receiver your email you sent to me, ok, look let me tell you that you are not the rightful owner of these boxes ok and the general who brought them from Iraq is telling you what he came with and the kind of boxes he brought that he want to send to you and you are ask of a truck boxes, what did you want to do with the truck boxes you are asking? Are you the owner? What dose those suppose to mean? come if you want to do business you tell me and stop the bullshitin talk ok, we are talking about funds and not about truck boxes ok, all the funds have being transfer into other boxes ok, so you have to know this ok, so if really you are ready to receiver the boxes as the foreign beneficiary you send the money ok, not photo business will are doing with you ok, these is a real business ok, and not a joking issuer ok, think like a man ok, and know what will are talking about in business ok, I have told the general and he told me about also what you are just
talking about ,

Thank you

"What dose those suppose to mean?" I couldn't phrase it better myself.

He sure is confused. Am I the owner or not??? Very Happy

No fair! He put your character's name at the top! Sad

"am crasy at the moment"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General 0d0w just wrote to Cammy - and what a mess it is! Interpolations in red.

Quote:
Dear good friend,
How life with you is today hope all is well,
I receiver you email you sent to me, and its well understood by me, but I want to tell you one thing because you have to try as a man [Uh oh!] and see what you can be able you do let me also assist you here in my office to make this delivery to you ok, so that you can be in position of these funds upon the arriver off the diplomat to you I know that you don’t have money at this time [what?] but that will not make you to not receiver what God has keep for you to regain back all your money to help the refugees children who need your assistance , you have to know that will are going to do this business by 60% to you and 40% to me to enable you receiver these funds and put then in your bank account ok, what did you mean when will are talking about to achieve good things [I have no idea what he's on about], if you talk these kind of word then why are you looking for money and why are you working to achieve good things for your future and your children to come up with you as a man [he did it again!], you have to think about it and know what to do at the right time ok, I will assist you for some money half you have to go and look for the balance half to proceed on this business you will receiver ok, 100 %guarantee and 100% assurance to make all delivery to you
as soon as you send the balance money 500 euro to get the change of ownership document to be done to your name as the foreign beneficiary who will receiver the boxes in your country ok
when the consignment arriver I will come to meet you and join you together I will think with you together the kind of business to invest in your country ok,
I want you to send me you telephone number to call you as soon as the diplomat arriver to you country airport ok, your passport to know who you are ok
Try your possible best to see what you can be able to do on these transaction businesses I am doing with you for you to receive these time ok, these the time you will consignment from Africa ok, tell me how much you can assist and let me see I can do here also ok,
I wait to here from you

Cammy's reply was acrid:

Quote:
Let's get something fixed RIGHT NOW - I am NOT A MAN! For fuck's sake, not even my father would have been cruel enough to call a boy "Camille"!
None of that money is yours! It belongs to me and to General McChrystal and you have no right to any of it! Send it back to General McChrystal and don't fucking argue with me - just fucking well do it!

Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can beat that. Anna sent 0d0w a topless photo of her 36DDs and he responded with the same "try as a man". This guy is lost without his script.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact message from General Muhammed 0d0w after he asked what is my home country and I replied:

Quote:
I am a citizen of Lower Slobovia. I have no idea why you want to invest in this country. The economy has been in the tank since 2006.

The annoying insertion of "ok" at the end of every sentence tells me that this guy and Gen McChry5t@l and P3t3r are the same.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald received a similar reply from Gen 0dd, interestingly enough it was from the same IP Gen 5tan sent from yesterday. Ronalds last email asked what is your connection to P3ter and Gen S.

He denies knowledge
Quote:
Dear good friend,
How life with you is today hope all is well,
I receiver you email you sent to me, and its well understood by me, I don’t know nhim ok I am working g on my owner ok

His script is so full of holes that it is nearly impossible to understand.

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, yet again, received the same reply as others got from Gen. 0d0w, though none from Gen. Stanl3y or P3t3r.

By the way, I looked at the headers too, and found that Stanl3y, P3t3r, and 0d0w have all the same IP. They're probably the same person, which is bizarre. This guy seems to be an idiot.

EDIT: Oddly, 0d0w asked me for €600, rather than only €500. Confused

"am crasy at the moment"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The annoying insertion of "ok" at the end of every sentence tells me that this guy and Gen McChry5t@l and P3t3r are the same.

I've seen it with several Lads at different times. However, in this ciase, combined with the phrases like "try as a man" and "think as a man" being common to both, it points to one Lad arguing against himself. Bizarre!

Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald just held reveille for Gen Stn Very Happy and since the connection was not good the call disconnected - dang Very Happy . Within seconds the lad phone was ringing with the caller ID showing P3etrs number, now that is instant communication between two characters. Very Happy I will have to listen to the recording again but I think he got his characters confused between Gen Stn and P3ter. Of course there was the usual send email, read email, etc

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent Gen. 0d0w the following email:

Quote:
Dear Gen. 0d0w,

I'm not sending €1 until I find out how you got the boxes from P3t3r
Zw3nn3s, and smuggled them to Angola.

I might send the money if you tell me, and tell me honestly.

I also sent Gen. Stanl3y a message asking him if he was there, because I think he and P3t3r are ignoring me.

"am crasy at the moment"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic