SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the "white like you" line also:

"i am white like you a citizen of american ok"

Sooo, I had to deliver another dope slap:

"General McChrystal,

What makes you think I am white? For your information, my father is half Cherokee and half Winnebago Sioux. My mother is Filipina and Cuban. Rest assured, I am not white like you nor do I wish to be."

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent to Perter early Saturday AM his time

Quote:
Dear Mr Peters R Wieners

Did you get the money picked up yet?

He either ignored or didn't notice the name change. Smile Peter replied Sunday evening his time.
Quote:

DEAR SIR, I DID NOT RECEIVER ANY INFORMATION FROM YOU OK,
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY AND GIVE ME THE INFORMATIONS TO PICK UP THE MONEY OK, SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION OK

I am going to let him sit for a spell and see if he gets anxious.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still trying to get him to send me the right photo. Or even close to the right photo!

Quote:
wow.... Sir you have to be the worst barrister in the country of Ghana. How did you get in to university being unable to read? Does the general know you act this way??

You have to make a sign and hold it up so you and the sign are in the photo. If you cant understand that how do you expect me to believe you can ship a box??

Quote:
stop the bullshut you are talking about , who did you think you are ok, we are talking about a reasonable issue ok, i dont think you are real
, how can you be lieing of what is not happening , i have ask and comfirm and verify from all the western union office to know what you are talking , every body said not like that is going on in western union , ok, my friend sent money united state of america yesterday to africa ghana by western union and he pick it up with any photo was sent to any fool , trying to fool himself,
thank you

Quote:
Mr Peter,

I can only tell you what they tell me in my part of America. But I am an old woman and sometimes dont understand things well. The cops run stuff here and that is what they want. Heck, you saw the newspaper. And you know there are a lot of scammers out there. I would think a man of your intelligence would be able to take a simple photograph.

Well, I have the money together now so I can send it to you. But my local office will not proceed with out the photo. I dont know why and I wish you were here to guide me.

You know this just hit me.... I dont even know where to send it to. You never gave me a town name or anything.

Quote:

poke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't gotten anything back from him yet Sad
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does it take to get him off script? I tried this diversion:

Quote:
[W]hy do have this habit of writing "ok" at the end of every sentence? It drives me crazy. I saw you on television last Tuesday and you never said "ok" once in your statement to CNN. But it seems to be a an uncontrollable tic when you write. Work on it, will you? If I see "ok" in your next message I swear I will throw my monitor down the stairs.

And here is part of his reply:

Quote:
Dear brother,

How is life with you today?

I received your email you sent me, I understand what you mean, ok, I want you try as much as your possible best to send the money today to the attorney general to get you the change of ownership done to your name immediately ok, you can send it by money gram ok i have verify from the office ok, go ahead and send the money ok

Everything is ready for the delivery to move down to you as soon as possible ok

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of Lads do 'ok' like a sort of full stop, but this one's about the most extreme example ever.

And you'd think he'd get the message that Captain Mal doesn't want a piece of this. After getting:

Quote:
I received your email you ok, yes
you have to work with the attorney general to get the change of ownership done to your name ok, its very important , you should cooperate with him ok, send the need money him so that the consignments can move down immediately to you in your country,

The only thing you have to do is just to get the change of ownership that will empower you to receive and welcome the arriver of the boxes in your country ok
you send the money to the attorney general to get the document done from the high court of justice here in Ghana to enable us proceed on this transition 100%assurance 100%guaranty I am giving to you as my trusted partner I believe you and you me on this delivery down to you
I sent you my id card ok,
I want you to send me your full informations home address and telephone number to communicate with you, proceed with me, send the money to the attorney general to get the document done immediately ok, no time to waist or delay on this transition to move out from Africa to your country ok, I have make every necessary arrangement on the shipment of the 5 boxes to you as soon as you are ready ok,
I stand by my word, work on it, and come back to me
I wait to here from you as soon as you get the change of ownership so that the cargo plane will move out from the airport to you,

I wrote back:

Quote:
Why the Sam Frick should I do anything for you? I shed blood to bring freedom to the Iraqi people, not steal from them! Stop insulting my intelligence and leave me out of this.

But in reply:

Quote:
Dear brother,
I received your email you sent me, I understand what you mean, ok, I want you try as much as your possible best to send the money today to the attorney general to get you the change of ownership done to your name immediately ok,
Everything is ready for the delivery to move down to you as soon as possible ok,
You make sure by today you have try and send the money across to produce you the change of ownership done from the high court of justice to your name to enable you and empower you to receiver the consignments boxes upon the arriver to you in state city airport ok,
Send the money today and come back to me so that I proceed immediately ok,
I wait to here back from you as soon as you make out the payment to the attorney general to get you the change ownership by today ok,
Thank you for your cooperation’s

Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, with Cammy - she sent a message to both:

Quote:
Mr Zw3nn3s,
This is all a bit sudden. I'm not ready to have five trucks dump stuff on me. I have issues to resolve with Genera1 McChrysta1 before anything happens.
Genera1 McChrysta1,
You never got back to me after my last message to you. Please write to me as I have issues to settle.

First the General:

Quote:
Dear brother,
I received your email you sent me, I understand what you mean, ok, I want you try as much as your possible best to send the money today to the attorney general to get you the change of ownership done to your name immediately ok,
Everything is ready for the delivery to move down to you as soon as possible ok,
You make sure by today you have try and send the money across to produce you the change of ownership done from the high court of justice to your name to enable you and empower you to receiver the consignments boxes upon the arriver to you in state city airport ok,
Send the money today and come back to me so that I proceed immediately ok,
I wait to here back from you as soon as you make out the payment to the attorney general to get you the change ownership by today ok,
Thank you for your cooperation’s

Oh wait - that's the same message he sent Mal. And "Dear brother"? Cammy is going to slap for that - he might need another Purple Heart!

The attorney replied in two phases - first, cap lock on:

Quote:
WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET IS THE CHANGE OF OWNER DONE YOUR NAME OK,
YOU ARE NOT READY TO RECEIVE ALL THE FIVE BOXES BUT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE LIKE TWO BOXES OK, SO YOU STILL NEED TO GET THE DOCUMENT TO BE DONE OK,

When Cammy shot back a rather snappy response:

Quote:
I don't know you from a bar of soap, buddy. I'm not sending anything until I get some answers from the General - and proof from you that the money's kosher and not some of that fake stuff that Saddam was printing to pay his al-Qaida mates (and that you're the real deal, as well).

Then cap lock off:

Quote:
dear sir,
i receiverd your email, ok, i waiting to receiver you informations as you said ok
do you best and come back to me,
thank you

He gets a slap too!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting the same thick headed replies. After Anna told Peter:

Quote:
Peter,

I don't want to hear from you. You are too abusive and I haven't decided whether or not I want to continue to help the General if he insists on you being involved. Don't write me again unless I tell the General that I will work with you. I really want him to find someone new to do this and leave your ignorant ass out of the whole thing.

He replied, 3 times with:

Quote:
dear sir,
i receiverd your email, ok, i waiting to receiver you informations as you said ok
do you best and come back to me,

thank you

and Anna told the General to fire Peter or she's gone:

Quote:
My Dear General,

I've thought about this long and hard over the weekend, but I've decided that I can no longer help you if Peter continues to be involved. He is rude, incompetent, abusive and unapologetic.

I really do want to help you, but I can not enter into any relationship, personal, business or otherwise, with such an abusive man. If you get a new attorney to help you, I will be glad to assisst you. If Peter is your final choice, then I regretfully will have to withdraw my offer of assistance.

I hope you understand.

Anna

Apparently he doesn't get it. This guy has a one track WU mind, which needs to be fixed.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My redneck eyes only picked out the words "five trucks" from his emails, so I have been slapping him silly(with encouragement from Nick, Thanks sir!) trying to get pictures of the trucks he is sending. Past0r P3t3rs loves him some trucks and is pissed about him sending pictures of chests rather than trucks. I'm interested to see what picture he sends me next Twisted Evil
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if you can use the information or not but it appears that the PL Peter R. had some legal issues of his own earlier this year. Put his full name plus Gahna in your favorite search engine.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heee's back. Must be desperate since none of his vics panned out. Razz

Even though Anna told the General that she will not deal with the abusive Peter, Peter decided to try and start things up again:

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO TRY YOU POSSIBLE BEST AND SEND THE MONEY TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO BE DONE TO YOU THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVER THE CONSIGNMENTS BOXES FROM THE GENERAL STANLEY OK IN YOUR COUNTRY I HAVE BEENING MAKE EVERYTHING ARRANGE ON HOW YOU WILL RECEIVER THIS BOXES IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT TO BE DONE THEN I CAN PROCEED WITH YOU IMMEDIATEY

SEE WHAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO DO AND COME BACK TO ME

Apparently he doesn't take "no" for an answer.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't answer questions either.

After being slapped for calling Cammy "Sir" and "Dear brother":

Quote:
General McChrysta1,
I have told you before - for the love of Freyja - I am a woman, not a man, and I am so not your brother! Have you got that? I've attached a photo that might make it a little bit more obvious - you do know what women are, I hope; by Skadhi's bow, they even serve in your Army now.
And as for "understanding what you mean", my aching backside you understood! I told you I'm not in the US but Australia, and if that makes a difference, but did you address that point? No.
I also wanted to know who else knows about this deal. Again, you let that go - why? Not happy, Stan!
As for you, Mr Zw3nn3s - you need a refresher course in gender relations, you duh-brain! I am not "Sir", is that clear? Take a look at the photograph and I dare you to call me "Sir" after that.
Now - I asked for proof that the money's kosher and not counterfeits like the ones Saddam was printing to pay al-Qaida and hurt the American dollar. General McChrysta1 will know all about that! And one other thing - you're arranging to ship the stuff to my doorstep - ain't you missing something?

This was the picture:

Then I get the same one that Nap Olean got... but at least headed "Dear Camille"!

Nothing for Mal, though...

Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody must have built a fire under him because I just got the exact same email as Nap Olean. My reply:

Quote:

Thank you for your email.

Isn't there something you want to tell me . . . like how much money should I send and where? I assume we will using a bank transfer.

Also, I had to dope slap him again to tell me the purity of the gold and the clarity/color of the diamonds. None of us want gold plated tin or yellow diamonds, do we?

Sand Timer Father Frank

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things must be getting tough for these guys as I asl received the same email as Nap plus an email from from another lad that I had assumed the bait was over after his fake shipping web site was shut down.

Peter is going to have to bring me up to date as I seem to have a memory problem. Very Happy

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yastreb, who is that in that photo?!!?!?!?!!

As for Mr Peter... I waited a few weeks and now he got a msg from me asking if he got the payment I sent to his assistant. (looks like if he did not get it he may have had his "dollor chopped!!!"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DrStranglove: that's Cammy!

Oh, if you insist - it's Sophie Monk, singer/actress.

Sand Timer x 7
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you just want to just strangle people who end ever sentence with OK lol
Karen Simpathi
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I'm late, kids. I just started up with your little treat.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, folks. What have you been doing to Peter? I think he is a bit suspicious. Besides wanting the usual name, address, phone#, copies of ID and passport, etc. he also wants to know:

Quote:
How long have you started these consignments business before? how many years are you? Now, how many children you have?

?, what are you working?

I want you to provide me all these information’s before I can know really if you are ready to do business to receiver consignments boxes in Africa ok, I want to know from you , before I can do any thing business with you, these is not a joking business transaction are you doing with us here in Africa ok,

Is anybody else willing to disclose the number of children they have?

Sand Timer Father Frank

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna got the same crap from him, including the question:

Quote:
First are really want to do business with me?

after she has already told him that she will not help the General if Peter is still involved. Sounds like the needle on his script is stuck and he doesn't know what to do.

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me as well, this just came in my box...I'm sorry, but what the hell is this? "Home Address Country Name of Airport"?

Quote:
Dear Sir,

With due respect of humanity I just want to inform you and ask you very important question to know who I am doing with on this business transaction with you,

First are really want to do business with me?
Second, where are you from?
Third, I need your private telephone number
Forth, your home address country name of airport
Fifth your copy of passport id card to verify who you are?
Sixth your bank account information,
Seventh I want to know if you have to capability to handle this kind of transaction business, ok
How long have you started these consignments business before? how many years are you? Now, how many children you have?

?, what are you working?

I want you to provide me all these information’s before I can know really if you are ready to do business to receiver consignments boxes in Africa ok, I want to know from you , before I can do any thing business with you, these is not a joking business transaction are you doing with us here in Africa ok,

I want to know who you are first before we can proceed on any delivering to you in your country to handle these kind of investment on behalf of Africa children in future ok

Your cooperation is highly needed,
Best regard,
Barrister p3t3r zw3nn3s

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, we have made him very suspicious:) He still won't send me pictures of the trucks I have requested. I got the same email from Barr. P3t3r. Also the good General contacted me earlier today saying "need cell hone number, work with Barr. P3t3r along with ending every sentence with 'ok'". Wonder how much more hammering this guy can take Very Happy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the Zw3nn3s letter, and this from the general:

Quote:
How are you doing today? hope all is well, i receiver your email you sent to me i just you to inform you the reason why you are ask to send the money because you need to get the power of attorney change of ownership to be done on your name as the foreign beneficiary who is going to receiver these boxes in your city airport i want to tell you that there delivery is taking only two days you receiver the boxes in you position as soon as you get the change ownership done to your name as the owner going to welcome and receiver the boxes upon the arriver to you in your country airport ok
I want you to give me you cell telephone number to reach and you home address where you receiver the boxes ok
I want you to work with the attorney general to get you change of ownership certificate done to your name from the high court of justice in Accra Ghana and send you a copy of it that empower you to pick up the boxes from the diplomat upon the arriver of the five boxes to you in your country ok, i have gone and arrange everything and set ready to delivery to you immediately ok,
Please show interest on this transaction and trust on this business to be cooperate with you and understand to follow up the delivering process to receiver with any delay ok,
i want you to send the money needed to attorney general as i told you before ok to get everything done for you ok,

And we are supposed to believe that a high-ranking officer in the most powerful army in the world would be so bad at English?

I decided to throw a spanner into things. On Thursday I got a message from one "General m0hamed 0d0w" as follows:

Quote:
Dear Sir
It is our pleasure to get in contact with you, because we like to deal with you direct.
We have recovered consignment boxes through our intelligent monitoring unit according to the Chief intelligent officer, the consignment boxes was suppose to be delivered to your door step, but was diverted to Angola Africa.
Therefore, we request you to get back to this office for verification and clearance of the delivery of these recovered boxes.
Due to many complains from people who have been scammed around the world through consignment boxes, who have some consignment boxes to claim, after concluding in a meeting with members of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)and all the presidents in Africa concerning this urgly situations, we came to a conclusion that all recovered consignment must be investigated very well before clearance.see the attached copies of the investigation picture and my passport copy. You are advise to keep it secet regarding this matter as we are ready to serve you better if you are the rightful owner of this said Items and we shall make sure that you receive your consignment box after all the investigations and proves as the beneficiary of this consignment boxes.
We advice you to get back to this office for more informations and claims to this recovered consignment boxes.

He provided a +233 phone number, which means he's in Ghana, and attached three passport scans, one for "GENERAL M0HAMED 0D0W" and two for "GENERAL FR4NCIS N4NN4". I had no idea that "General" was a first name...

So after he got this from Cammy:

Quote:
Send those boxes back to Mr Zw3nn3 and General McChrysta1 right now! You've got no business keeping them!
And I'm a woman so don't call me sir!

He changed tack:

Quote:
please where are you from? and what your country name , i want you to help us to receiver the boxes in your country ok to enable do this business transaction with you ok 60% for you and 40% for me ok as soon as you send me your information on how to delievery the boxes to you

One tactic that I sometimes use when similar modalities hit my inbox is what I call a "cascade bait" - tie the different scams together. I gave him a short answer:

Quote:
I can't make that deal. 75% of the money and valuables is General McChrystal's.

Then, to our first Lad, went these, first to Stanley and then to Peter:

Quote:
I got a message from a General 0d0w claiming that the money's been sent to Angola! What the fuck is happening? He wants 40% and I told him I couldn't do that

Quote:
You may be redundant as I've had word the money and gold and diamonds have been sent to Angola. I don't know why you'd have done that, but I'm up for answers if you know what the fuck you're doing.

I hope he's totally confused.

Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nevermind, now you've confused me Confused

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyways...

I just sent this to the general:

Quote:
Dear General Stanl3y,

I just got an extremely offensive email from your lawyer, P3t3r
Zw3nn3s. He questioned my intelligence and insulted me. I think he is
an extremely poor lawyer. He said this to me:

"these is not a joking business transaction are you doing with us here
in Africa ok,"

How dare he accuse me of this? I am so offended right now. I am so
mad. How did he become a lawyer in the first place when he treats
clients like this? Please, Mr. General, I request that he is
terminated from your service immediately.

Tomorrow I'll send another email to P3t3r asking (again) where my $500 is, because I talked to Peter's accountant on the phone and I gave him the MTCN. Right?

I told him I gave his accountant the MTCN on the 13th, and he still hasn't seemed to realized that yet. Confused

"am crasy at the moment"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic