SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending a topless photo and getting called a man by 0d0w, Anna sent this:

Quote:
Mohead, did you even look at what I sent you. I showed you my tits and you call me a man? Well fuck you.

and got this (which I'm assuming probably everyone else did/will)

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,

HOW IS LIFE TODAY? I RECEIVERD YOUR EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME , BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE BOXES I AM TALKING ABOUT BELONGS TO YOU AND I WANT TO DELIEVERY TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY TO ENABLE HELP AND ASSIST ME TO RECEIVER THESE BOXES I, DONT KNOW OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT I HARD ABOUT THEM WORKING IN AIRPORT OK BUT EVERYBODY HAVE HIS OFFICE OK, IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ME YOU WORK WITH ME OK, STOP TELL ME ALL THOSE KIND OF THINGS , OK,

THINK ON HOW TO PROCEED ON THIS BUSINESS WITH ME OK,

I WAIT TO HERE FROM YOU
THANK YOU

I haven't mentioned Peter the Attorney General to him yet, I think it's time.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's something; I replied to the most recent 0d0w message thus:

Quote:
How the fuck did you ever get to be an officer? You have the brains of a fucking cabbage! Just read what I'm about to tell you, and just for you, I've kept it simple.
I've been sending these messages to two other people as well. Why the fuck they never replied I don't know. But you write to them, get their addresses in Ghana, and send the boxes back to General McChrysta1. They are not your boxes and you've got no right to them.
I don't want to work with you. I want you to send those boxes back right now. Write to [address snipped] for details. Do it now.

But what I got back was something possibly personal!

Quote:
ok i will do that now but you have to lest him know now that i am going with my boxes ok so i cam open onne of those boxes and manke us of those funds ok that is why i want use to worjk togther now so we cn see want we can do to open one of those boxes today inform you man now and notefly him now ok so i cam open the boxes .
thank you

Cammy was frantic! (Emphasis in original)

Quote:
NO NO NO! STAY OUT OF THOSE FUCKING BOXES! THEY ARE NOT YOURS!
I gave you General McChrysta1's address so that you can write to him! Do it now!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After calling Gen Stn and getting him to call me back and then claim to be P3ter Ronald sent the following to Gen 0dd
Quote:
Dear general,
I find this truly amazin that two high ranking officers in the same city and country and yet
you claim not to now him. Maybe you are not a general at all. Ok since you keep talking in
rings and now you want me to send you Euros for something that I have never seen. First of
all why would I send you Euros and where would I get Euros? I am in the USA.

What and where are these refugees you keep mentioning in your emails? Pleas explain.

Ronald

Gen 0dd has an interesting reply
Quote:
EAR FRIEND,

HOW IS LIFE TODAY? I RECEIVERD YOUR EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME OK, AND ITS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME OK,
YES I HAVE GONE ROUND AND FINIAL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OK, AND I HAVE COMFIRM
THE GENERAL STANLEY USA CIZITEN FROM IRAQ WORKING WITH BARRISTER PETER ZWENNES OK, I HAVE MEET
WITH THEN OK, SO I KNOW THEN NOW YOU KNOW THAT I WANT FOR AFRICA UNION PEACE KEEPING WAR IN
SUDAN TO MAKEPEACE IN THAT COUNTRY OK,
I JUST CAME BACK WITH ALL THESE REFUGEES CHILDREN I HELP THEN FROM SUDAN TO ACCRA GHANA WITH
THERE BOXES CONTENTING FUNDS OK, AND THEY WANT YOU TO ASST THEN AS THERE FOREIGN BENEFICIARY
WHO WILL STAND AND RECEIVER THESE BOXES FOR THEN OK,

TO DELIEVERY TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY THINK ON HOW TO PROCEED ON THIS BUSINESS WITH ME OK, I HAVE
KNOW YOU NOW AS USA CITIZEN TO WORK WITH YOU OK, SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVER THESE BOXES IN YOUR
COUNTRY OK, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOU INFORMATION AND HOME ADDRESS TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU
AND HELP U

I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY 600 USD WITH THIS NAME MR ROBINSON MBATA BY WESTERN UNION TO ACCRA
GHANA OK,

AND FORWARD ME THE INFORMATIONS TO PROCEED
WHAT IS YOU TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU

I WAIT TO HERE FROM YOU
THANK YOU
GENERAL MOHAMED ODOW
+233246625168

Maybe we can get all three to pose for a picture. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Gen Stn

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER,
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY,I RECEIVERD YOUR EMAIL OK, AND ITS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME OK, I CAN GIVE YOU THE PROOF OF WHAT I AM TALKING OK TO MAKE THE SHIPMENT TO YOU IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS AS I SAID BEFORE OK, REGARDING ON GENERAL MOHAMED ODOW I KNOW HIM AS A AFRICA GENERAL WHO IS ALSO WORK IN AIRPORT OK, SO THAT I WANT YOU TO COOPERATE WITH ME ON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE I HAVE SPOKE WITH PETER ZWENNES ON HOW TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DONE TO YOUR NAME THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVER THE BOXES OF MONEY AND THE BOX OF GOLD AND DIAMOND WILL BE PARKAGE AND DELIEVERY TO YOU OK, I AM GOING TO MAKE THE SHIPMENT TO YOU ALL THESE BOXES TO RECEIVE OK, I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND WITH ME AND FOLLOW UP THE DELIEVERY PROCEDURE TO ENBLE YOU RECEIVER THE BOXES IN YOUR HOME, LIKE WHAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY NEEDED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF ONWERSHIP DOCUMENT DONE TO YOUR NAME AS THE FOREIGN PARTNER , PLEASE SEE WHAT YOU DO AND TRY AND SEND THE MONEY TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT DONE ON YOUR NAME FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN ACCRA GHANA OK
YOU SHOULD AS MUCH AS YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEND THE MONEY TO GET YOU THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT TO BE DONE IMMEDIALEY
I JUST WANT INFORM YOU THAT YOU CAN SEE MY PROOF OF MY DOCUMENTS I SENT TO YOU, OK, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PASSPORT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE, OK
YOU SHOULD PROCEED AS YOU RECEIVERD MY MESSAGE,
I WAIT TO HERE FROM YOU

THANK YOU
GENERAL ST4NLEY
CALL ME +233-xxxxxxxxxx

Plus 8 attached forms for proof that the boxes exist two of which were blank. Got tired making falsE documents I wqould guess.

P3ter Wrote
Quote:

sir,

i receiverd your email, General stanley told me that he will forward you all the proof ok,
so you have to make the payment fees to get you change ownership done to your name from the high court of justice here in accra ghana to enable you recieve these boxes in your country ok

send the money amount of $500 USD TO WESTERN UNION CITY ACCRA GHANA RECEIVER NAME OF MY SECERTARY MR FRIDAY NZE

to enable me proceed immediately and get the document ok that is the olny thing holding us now,

i wait to see your action,
thank you
barrister p3ter zwxxxxx

Edit: added links to thunbnails

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar

Last edited by woody999 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be honest, this whole script thing is getting a little annoying. He seems to have sent me the exact same email with a few changes from both Gen. 0d0w and Gen. Stanl3y. It's safe to say they are both the same person.

I sent this out to Gen. Stanl3y (I might send an angry message to Gen. 0d0w later)

Quote:
Dear Gen. Stanl3y,

Thank you for your hasty reply. I must tell you, I do not have any
trust for P3t3r or Gen. 0d0w. I have had enough of these people, Gen.
0d0w asked me to send him money.

I also just today got an email saying he is a criminal from your
assistant Mr. And3rson, who sent me the payment details to send the
money to you.

I'm hoping (maybe) that I'm going to get him confused enough to finally stop bothering with a script.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General 0d0w was brief:

Quote:
OK I SEND THEM BACK TO ENABLE US WORK TOGETHER AND DELIEVEY TO YOU OK

So was Cammy:

Quote:
We are so NOT going to work together. Once those boxes are back with General McChrysta1, we are done! Do you get that?

I got the same message from General Stan that woody999 got, plus a slightly different message from Peter Z:

Quote:
how are your health today,
you know you are suspose to do as a business man like me ok you have to follow up to enable us make these delievery to you ok,
so you have to make the payment fees to get you change ownership done to your name from the high court of justice here in accra ghana to enable you recieve these boxes in your country ok, these very important ok, this document will empoer you to receiver the boxes upon the arriver to you in your country, ok
send the money amount of $500 USD TO WESTERN UNION CITY ACCRA GHANA RECEIVER NAME OF MY SECERTARY MR FRIDAY NZ3
to enable me proceed immediately and get the document ok that is the olny thing holding us now,
i wait to see your action,

I'll let those go for a bit. I need to think up something special... or maybe just profane.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, to General Stan:

Quote:
Just tell me something - it's been bothering me all this time - why am I claiming ownership of the money and gold and diamonds? It's all yours! I'd be looking after it for you; it's not mine to claim.

A quick aside to Peter:

Quote:
If I was a businessWOMAN I would have told you to fuck off long ago. But in the meantime, shut the fuck up as I have matters to mull over with General McChrystal.

But then came another message from General 0d0w:

Quote:
HOW IS LIFE TODAY?
I RECEIVERD YOUR EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME, AND ITS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME OK, YES YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE ALL THE BOXES ARE IN THE CUSTOM SECURITY WARE HOUSE OK, SO WHAT WE HAVE TO IS YOU TO REGISTER YOUR NAME AS THE FOREIGN BENEFICIARY WHO WILL RECEIVER THE BOXES IN YOUR COUNTRY OK TO ENABLE THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY GET YOUR NAME REGISTER AND BOOK THE BOXES FOR DELIEVERY TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY, SO YOU HAVE TO TRY AND SEND THE MONEY OK, TO PROCEED ON THESE TRANSACTION WITH YOU,
I WAIT TO HERE FROM YOU SOONEST,
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,

Cammy wasn't in a good mood:

Quote:
You aren't part of this any more!
FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT!

The bit in caps was bolded and enlarged.

Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else get this gem?

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,

Is me Diplomat Th0mas Ken in UK London and I want you to know that we have to clear the consignments from the airport because without that the consignments can not leave the airport. Every educated person knows that any goods that arrived at any port be it airport or seaport have to be clear before it can leave the airport. How do you expect the consignment to leave the airport if we don't clear it? If the people here in the airport know that I am carrying $50 million USD in these boxes it will be a problem for me and you. You should know that you are the owner of the 5 boxes of consignments and if I am arrested I will show you as the owner of the consignments. And you should know that I have the Lieutenant-G3neral St4nley McChrystal, email: [email protected] in Ghana to bill me out fast...So all you have to do is send me the $2000 USD here in UK London to my name: (Th0mas K3n) so that I clear the consignments from the airport to come and meet with you face to face and hand over your 5 boxes of consignment to you at your doorstep. I hope you understand and do just what you have to do so that I leave this airport and come to deliver your consignments to you. I have the Custom clearance certificate ready to transport the consignments to your address and any delay will make the airport custom office take back the Custom clearance certificate from me and if they take the pull over from me because of your delay you will be the one to provide a Custom clearance certificate for me to come and deliver your consignments at your doorstep today depending on your quickness. I want to hear from you.

Regards

Diplomat Thomas ken

contact info snipped

Note the date

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the same email but instead of Gen St@n coming to "bill" him out it is the Ghana Chief Justice (I guess):

Quote:

And you should know that I have the Chief Justice Ocran Modibo, 00233 207 324 472 email: [email protected] in Ghana to bill me out fast.

He's good enough to give me a phone number as well. What do you suppose he wants me to do with it and the email address?

This lad needs to build a flow chart so he can track which one of his characters is trying to scam which victim. Shouldn't the ogas offer some basic training in Scam Design? No, wait. If they did that our job could get harder.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same "Diplomat" email as woody.

EDIT: Did you see this in the letter attached?

"engage in a dispassionate debate"

The letter asks for "1.250USD" and in the email he asks for 2000.

This guy is a fool.

Confused

EDIT 2: I just sent this message to Gen. Stanl3y:

Quote:
Dear Gen. Stanl3y,

I just got a message from your diplomat in London. He claimed to have
the necessary documents ready but he is demanding $2000 in blackmail
money before he agrees to release them. What is going on?

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest (I assume that others are getting this too), received twice:

Quote:
Dear brother,
How is your health today? Hope all is well ok,
I am sorry for not hearing from me since days ok, I was too busy in my office trying to make all necessary arrangement on how you will receiver my boxes upon the arriver to your home address ok, yes I told you about this people here who is help to clear and get the documents that will use to make the shipment to you ok, you have to trust them and believe them that they are working with me together to make sure these boxes are save and delivery to you ok, I want you to have full trust on them as you trust me to enable everything be ok then , you receiver the shipment on your country ok
You have to know that I brought all these funds and gold and diamond from Iraq government ok , so you have to know that I have to change them because of the bad people not to know then again ok, ,
You know that I am a general still on services I trying to make all these boxes to be delivery to you as my foreign partner to enable both of us invest with the funds together in my country, you have to try and understand me on the transaction and to be faithful and trusted to enable you receiver all these boxes in your country ok,
See what you can do to send the money needed to procure you the document to your name that will empower you to pick up the boxes upon the arriver ok,
Try and cooperate with me,

That one began badly... and Cammy didn't like it (emphasis in original):

Quote:
I am so NOT your brother, for the love of Freyja! I am a WOMAN and it really pisses me off when you forget that!
"I was too busy in my office trying to make all necessary arrangement on how you will receiver my boxes" - what the fuck happened to the war? That's what you're there for. My brother's over there, doing his duty, and you'd better be doing yours!
I don't know why you're telling me to trust 0d0w, as he was trying to sell you out! He was offering a 60-40 split with nothing for you. How the fuck can you trust him with anything after that?
Here's the thing too - if you want to invest the money in the US, then you've sent it to the wrong place, by Skadhi's bow! I'd have to see it shipped back to you. Would I have to do another change of ownership then?
It'd be a whole lot simpler if you just send me the boxes and I arrange for them to be put inot storage so when they get sent on, it's just a matter of repacking them and working out a dodge to fool the customs guys.

Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unsurprisingly, I got the exact same message, twice.

I did, however, get the following message from Gen. 0d0w. Take a guess as to why I think it was made specially for me:

Quote:
i hav contconat him ok lest him konw that i am work with you
i am going now to hi offices ok

"am crasy at the moment"

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same thing as Yastreb. This is one seriously lazy lad. I wonder (thinking out loud here) what would happen if say Anna just happened to be friends with Cammy and they got to talking and found out that they were both talking to Pete/Stan/0d0w? Perhaps that would get the lad to do some serious 'splainin....just a thought.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap, worth trying... I will be off the grid from about now till Sunday local time. Maybe then the girls can compare notes.

Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger that...that can be our "we found out and we're outraged time to the point that we refuse to write" time.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gen 0dd had previously acknowledged knowing Gen Mc and P3ter so yesterday Ronald sent

Quote:
Dear Sir,
You are about the dumbest fucking senior I have encounterd in my career. I was to see a picture
of you, General Stan, and Peter in one single photograph along with the trunk boxes. Stop beating
around the bush and sending differentg amounts that need to be paid. You dumb ass military people
have really made a mess of this transaction.

Please help me here

Ronald

Gen 0dd replies

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? WHAT DOSE THAT SUSPOSE TO MEAN? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRANSACTION AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PICTURE , WHAT IS THE MEAN OF THAT ASK ME TO SEND YOU PICTURE , I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION ARE WILL TALKING ABOUT PICTURE OR ABOUT CONSIGNMENTS TRANSACTION BUSINESS TO BE DELIEVERY TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY AS THE FOREIGN PARTNER OK, HOW CAN YOU ASK ME OF THAT KIND PICTURE I AM NOT DOING BUSINESS OF PICTURE OK, IT A SCAMMERS WHO CAN SEND YOU FAKE PICTURE AND NOT ME, IF REALLY YOU WAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH US YOU PROCEED WTH US AND STOP THAT KIND , WE ARE READY TO MAK HE SHIPMET TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS YOU CAN COOPERATE WITH US , AND YOU HAVE NO EVERN SEND ME YOUR PASSPORT COPY TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE OK, BUT I HAVE SENT YOU MY OWN PASSPORT TO KNOW ME , SO THINK ABOUT HOW TO PROCEED ON THIS TRANACTION AND STOP LOOKING FOR PICTURE OK, I AM NOT READY TO SEND YOU ANY KIND OF PICTURE OK, I DONT DO THAT HERE IN MY OFFICE AS A TOP AFRICA UNION GENERAL WHO KNOWS HIS JOB,

I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT BETTER THING TO DO IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE YOU RECIEVE THESE BOXES UPON THE ARRIVER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY OK,

THE MONEY YOU HAVE TO PAY IS TO GET YOUR NAME REGISTER AND THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS DONE IN YOUR NAME WILL COST YOU AMOUNT $1000 USD TO BE PAY HERE IN KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ACCRA GHANA
THANK YOU
GENERAL xxxxxxxx 0dd,

That was nice of him to tell Ronald that scammers send fake pictures. Ronald will probably let this simmer for a couple of days.

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else get the West-Africa Crime-Commission email? Ghana trio seems to have moved up to a quartet.
Quote:
because my services for you is 24Hrs OK
This mail came from Chi3f K0sovo M1lls. He just wants Only $180.00, he doesn't say for what though.... Boy these lads are really getting confused!

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald also received the message and is personlized as the answer to the Western Union test question is my character name.

Quote:
do not allowed anything to wail you down

I really don't know what to say at this point Laughing

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P.P3t3rs wrote:
Ghana trio seems to have moved up to a quartet.
This mail came from Chi3f K0sovo M1lls.

Incidentally, let me take this oppurtunity to inform everyone that Kosovo (no real need to obfuscate that for obvious reasons) has the exact same phone number as Oh Doh.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the letter from Mr. Kosovo too.

Rolling Eyes

That letter was completely unintelligible. I'm thinking it was a kind of scammer recovery scam. I guess he is too lazy to send it out after his victims have actually SENT the money, so he just sends it out now.

This guy is pathetic.

I'm going to send Kosovo a letter saying I think me and Gen. Stanl3y have been a victim of a crime by Gen. 0d0w and P3t3r Zw3nn3s. Just to get this guy completely confused.

"am crasy at the moment"

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is already confused enough ok, just send the money ok!

This guy is a character. I would love to see a picture of him. He seems to love when I acknowledge him leaving messages on my K7 account. Its to bad that I can't move fast enough to pick up the phone when he is leaving his messages. He also needs to speak up a little more doesn't he?

http://drop.io/mqzcrcv/asset/2063094110-233246434374-1254491794219826-wav

http://drop.io/mqzcrcv/asset/2063094110-233246434374-1254491617219767-wav

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this message to Kosovo:

Quote:
Dear Chief Kosovo,

Thank you for your urgent message. I am responding because I think I
am a victim of a criminal located in Ghana. His name is Barrister
P3t3r Zw3nn3s. I think he stole boxes belonging to Lt. Gen. Stanl3y
McChryst@l and myself. I was informed he was a criminal by Agent Fr@nk
And3rson, FBI. Please see attatched a copy of Mr. Anderson's message:

"DEAR ALFR3D,

LISTEN MR, ZW3NN3S IS A CRIMINAL, OK. HE WORK'S WITH GENERAL 0D0W TO
CREATE MONEY FRAUD AND LAUNDRY CRIMES. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE
SAYS,OK.

MR ZW3NN3S AND GENERAL 0D0W ARE REPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING CRIMES:

-THEY COMMIT FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDRY.
-THEY GIVE WEAPONS TO TERROISTS.
-THEY COMMIT INTERNET SCAMFRAUD.
-THEY RUN A NETWORK OF FRAUDSTARS.

PLEASE NOTE,THAT THE FBI IS WORKING ON THIS MATTER,AND WE WILL REPORT
ALL DETAILS TO YOU,OK. WE HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH GEN STANL3Y
MCRYST@L AND HE TOLD US,THAT ALL FUTURE FEES SHOULD BE PAID THROUGH
ME,AND THE FBI,OK.

SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK VERY FAST.

BEST REGARD,"

Please send me a message back as soon as possible, I am sure Agent
And3rson have kept your team briefed on this matter.

I'm wanting to see how he responds to this. Twisted Evil I've tried to convince him someone have been taking his money for the past couple emails, but I guess I have to spell it out to him. >>

"am crasy at the moment"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald just finshed three phone calls from Gen 0dd. Missed the first call and the second call sounded as if he was reading from a script so Ronald asked him to read it again. Laughing Ronald kept him on the phone for over six minutes before the call was disconnected. Less than a minute later 0dd is calling back and was on the phone another three plus minutes. He wanted Ronald send money tonight within the hour and was told sorry it is Friday night and the banks are closed.

Kosovo needs a wakeup call to verify the payment amount that is due by the end of the month. Very Happy

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, looks like Pete got his dollo'choped by a gomer boy.... lets see how and if he cusses both of us out!

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald made a wake up call to Ch3if M1lls and disconnected before he answered in hopes that Kosovo would call back. Well Ronald was not disappointed and within a minute or so the phone rings and Gen 0dd wanted to know if Ronald had sent the money yet! He must have been confused about which phone he answered Laughing

Waiting to see what develops next.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic