SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received a few American Soldier scams in my time, but this one aims high and invokes the name of the US Commander in Afghanistan... I think this one needs some attention.

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via 67.195.15.195; Sun, 06 Sep 2009 07:50:46 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 64.12.206.39
X-YMailISG: LJ2Lr84WLDt1NGwNG8PQbnvj_wvHAQXI_yImdI3lQSCOpwC5ovrNl3IvDFR
X28EoYPbIVtUiJ7.wD7NJ_OxA.jG7qJlJOVJ.cgpqaRd_iP77g4xwlv0QsqKTfSB
aoIYg7VqeML2HAsJKb87UzrsGsng5SK5Oq4VGQvk0_a1PBIEkTExzNZJSqxO
bD23XEGWQZ3iCkIE06WG_4T2db5Wl39YGRVugpu8wBbcIvhchfClUY0mR..
TIhiL10LcZ6fQgWkPqewtUJTHz6X2JT6pdvLTybJhfrx13T7aHBXIQKdhs90o9
UwSLboDaWQbEu236KERMaF8CX0xFjgPitVYNUhTnXZ5.Fmttl39CKMy4EY1b
8iJSDPUaie3.eTJeX0NVZCwO23fADROuUjole.upRvaeOIXdnUqNSfmAVbPPc
i6Jw_MiWy_.h0bSu.0N5U0AR2MPDVc8hthWCyJO.g--
X-Originating-IP: [64.12.206.39]
Authentication-Results: mta325.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=aol.com;
domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=aol.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 64.12.206.39 (EHLO imr-ma01.mx.aol.com) (64.12.206.39) by mta325.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 06 Sep
2009 07:50:46 -0700
Received: from imo-ma04.mx.aol.com (imo-ma04.mx.aol.com
[64.12.78.139]) by imr-ma01.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n86EoZKv013879; Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:50:35 -0400
Received: from [email protected] by imo-ma04.mx.aol.com
(mail_out_v42.5.) id 8.bd1.5e87e3c2 (37057) for <[email protected]>; Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:50:33 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from smtprly-ma02.mx.aol.com (smtprly-ma02.mx.aol.com
[64.12.207.141]) by cia-db04.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILCIADB043-5c4c4aa3cc322c8; Sun, 06 Sep 2009 10:50:30 -0400
Received: from webmail-m026 (webmail-m026.sim.aol.com
[64.12.101.208]) by smtprly-ma02.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id
MAILSMTPRLYMA022-5c4c4aa3cc322c8; Sun, 06 Sep 2009 10:50:26 -0400
References: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention please From, the desktop of Lieutenant-General Stanley McChrystal. respond
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 10:50:26 -0400
X-AOL-IP: 41.218.202.5
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--------MB_8CBFD18816A1189_3898_25AD9_webmail-m026.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 44148-STANDARD
Received: from 41.218.202.5 by webmail-m026.sysops.aol.com (64.12.101.208) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 06 Sep 2009 10:50:26 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-AOL-SENDER: [email protected]
Content-Length: 13238

This one's from Ghana.

Quote:
Attention sir,

I am citizen of united state of America am forces under the united nation peace keeping forces Lieutenant-General Stanley McChrystal.

With due respect of humanity , I just want to inform you about this transition ok, I when to Iraq to stop the war and to settle the peace in the Iraq government during Iraq war that is going on in Iraq , after the death of Iraq president Saddam Hussein, I discover 5 martial truck boxes out from the President Saddam Hussein storage warehouse contenting money and diamond with gold inside the boxes , I have now pick up the five boxes and make the shipment of the boxes out from Iraq seaport to Africa Ghana to enable me move the consignments boxes and transfer from Africa to United state of America &nbs p;ok, so I want you to stand as a foreign partner who will claim and welcome the arriver of this consignments boxes in your country , ok, I will offer you %20 and 5% on your expenses ok, I have all the documents that cover the five boxes here in Africa ok,

What you have to do only is to get the change of ownership to done in your name as the foreign partner from the Ghana high court of justice

I want you to forward me your id card or passport copy and your home address , also with your directly cell telephone number to communicate with you because as soon as I here from you I will make all necessary arrangement on how the five truck will ship to you in your country immediately,ok

I send you my information’s
Best regard

Lieutenant-General Stanley McChrystal.

Call me +233 266 161 971
http://www.guardian.co.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/
http://www.abc.net.au/

BTW - those links have nothing whatever to do with General McChrystal or this deal. I don't know why they're there.

Edit - removed my baiter address from the headers.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, why not? Email sent.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent.

Wonder how he plans to ship 5 truck Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely no one would believe the general would be sending this out? Especially with that grammar? Confused
My faith in human intelligence has really taken a beating lately. Wink
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fascinated by the fact that he is "an American', yet his links are for a British Newspaper and The Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Odd, and hopefully enough for people to smell a rat

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Which email is his?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think it's this: [email protected]

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
during Iraq war that is going on in Iraq

So not those other Iraq wars that are going on everywhere else then. Rolling Eyes

This one looks like my kind of moron - I'm in!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal and Cammy have posted to the General.

Mal is going to totally roast the straight-leg groundpounding grunt REMF who's stealing from the Iraqi people (and thus give credence to the script) while Cammy will work her own magic on him.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone gets anything at all looking like a real US military ID with a real Soldier on it from this lad, please PM me ASAP!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that the General is intent on writing himself out of the story. This just in:

Quote:
how are you doing today? hope all is well with you,
thank you for your respond back to me ok in my office i received you mail and its well understood by me ok, like what you are talking about i have necessary prove of who i am ok, because i want both of us to do this transition together ok, i as i told you on my email all the documents are with me to show to you ok,
what i want you to do is to contact the office of the atorney general here africa ghana to provide you the change of ownership to be done in your name from the high court of justice as my foreign partner who is going to stand and receive this consignments boxes
so you have to send me your informations and id to know you ok, so that we can be able to have trust on each other because i want you to contact the attorney general with this
name p3t3r zw3nn3s
[ - snip - ]
as soon as you contact the attorney general office to get you the change of ownership to be done on your name ok to enable me make the shipment of the five truck boxes to you in your country immediately ok
send me you home address and all informations below,
looking forward to here from you soonest,

ETA leeting

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

launched an email his way Twisted Evil

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent an email. Asked him if he really intends to send me five trucks. Told him I am interested in money, diamonds, and gold. He can keep the trucks.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got him off script asking about the war and his thoughts on it.

hehehehehehe....

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb, I received the exact same reply...surprisingly that is his script. As you said, it won't be too hard to get him off that.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same scripted reply. Lets see what he makes of my Chinese dragon character who uses the most bizarre translation software as he doesn't speak English...

Quote:
Tumescent Greeting!

I your email through translate machine put and it make problem to understand you can be help me?

Email say me contact attorney generals but translate machine make into Chinese Dragon speaking mean man who sit in court and send person to prison when malfeasance or riot are has done?

I am not bad person who do criminal thing (apart from business with phoenix and tub of lard but that was misunderstanding) so please explain make to be why speaking to such man of law I must?

Also you are go send five lorries from Ghana which are Africa. Lorries are very large so send on cargo boat or as you big army head honcho spanking with cavernous airplane be sending?

Much important read! Tax in China very large so must silent and like scurrying mouse be! You send through cousin Wang-Wang in Hong Kong most silent and not a word speak to trouser-snake! OK?

Astrological alignment of celestial orb most auspicious! Make quickly the pudding to complete!

Detonations!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't mentioned how much the whole lot is worth, so Cammy asked him:

Quote:
Well this is a turn-up - but how much are we talking about? You said five boxes of money and diamonds and gold, but not the value.

There's another issue:

Quote:
Also - you said that you wanted to move the boxes to the USA. I can't exactly help with that because I'm in Australia.

Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I played along with the good General and contacted his lawyer and received the usual BS. Just send money for clearence documents etc.

The great legal mind did offer hs credentials though Very Happy

And with this how could you have any doubts.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice certificate of practice. Tell him you want a real lawyer, you know, one that doesn't need to still practice and can perform real legal services.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part of the first certificate is (Equity Justice) - wonder what that means.

Just in from the good General

Quote:

<snipped>want both of us to do this transition together ok, i as i told you on my email all the documents are with me to show to you ok, the consignments boxes 2 content money 13 million usd and 3 content gold and diamond 20k and 30k <end>

Do we have lad in action? He must make this clear to me - is that 13 million in each box? Then I can ask him about the other 3 Laughing

Last edited by woody999 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how much they weigh. That should stall him a bit. $13m would be HEAVY even in $1000 bills

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied with what looks like a poorly written boilerplate. I hit him with a dope slap and told him he did not answer my questions. I wanted to know the purity of the gold (I'm not interested unless it is at least 20K), the clarity of the diamonds, and how he plans to ship five trucks to me.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is "his" id:

(Copy Paste)

http://www.drstranglove.com/upload/imgs/Lieutenant-General Stanley McChrystal..jpg

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same one and that is the RL general in the photo.

He cleared up the confusion on the amount of money in the boxes. It in now 13 mil per box Very Happy Tomorrow he will have to explain the value of the other boxes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic