SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robin Hood is still alive?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woow.... Its really amazing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oL5myKxPWs

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey! Shocked The last one where he fires the arrow into a thin tube is mind boggling.

When they do stuff like that in the Robin Hood TV series, I cynically laugh at how impossible that would be do do in RL.

The sights look interesting. Laser guided?

My only niggle is, as my mate Joe, who argues the toss with conspiracy theorists all day on paranoidramblings.com (or some such) says, Youtube does not stand up in a court of law as irrefutable proof.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It really is possible to put an arrow through the shaft of one already imbedded in a target but I don't think it's that common.
@RC, optical sights, it looks like a competitive meet.

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw recently one of those "how do they do that" type of TV programmes where they set out to repeat the legendary shot .... and proved it's nigh on totally utterly impossible without camera trickery.

An in flight arrow flexes from side to side as it flies.

The nock on the embedded arrow breaks the incoming arrow and deflects it.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mythbusters did 2 shows on this. It was pretty cool and

Quote:
An in flight arrow flexes from side to side as it flies.

They caught the flight of an arrow on high speed. Really neat and it does wobble quite a bit in flight.

The guys on the show put pretty good odds on the 'legendary shot' in the movie being done with the split arrow made of bamboo.

They couldn't get any arrow to split more than 8 - 10 inches down the shaft at most, but when they tried it like that(with the bamboo), they produced the same result as in the movie.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ah yes I remember the ending now .... So bamboo grew wild in Sherwood Forest in Norman times Laughing ....
Agent 86
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I worked with a hobby archer some 30 years ago and he came into work one day with his "William Tell". The second aluminum arrow shaft was stuffed about an inch and a half into the first arrow shaft.

Hard to do? Yes. Possible? Yes. Chances of getting out of his back yard in the middle of the night without an arrow stuck in your ass? VERY SLIM! The noises the neighbors would hear? Your screaming.

Cheers!
Max

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic