SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do you get scammers arrested?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Awesomeness0
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to arrest a scammer. I've responded to a few Nigerian scams, and they haven't responded back yet, but I just want to know how people can get scammers arrested. Thanks. I hope I get that pretty shield in my sig someday!

Don't email me, my email is for scams. =D
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many, many factors involved. I can't say for sure, as I've never had a lad arrested before, but I think lack of evidence results in LEO showing little/no interest.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason you don't see many shields is that they're not the priority of the local police, the EFCC (effectively scamcops) are extremely limited, and there's a shedload of corruption on the go. If you can prove a lad will be somewhere sometime specific with a pure evidence chain and so forth, you may get lucky, but it's hard to do and almost impossible to prove/demonstrate.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Awesomeness.

What the guys are saying is very true - getting a scammer arrested is nigh on impossible. But that's not to be said that it can't be done and there are a few guys with shields in their signature lines and verifiable arrests. Ask most guys how they got those shields though and they'll tell you that it took a lot of hard work. And in some cases months and months of work.

My advice to you is to forget going for arrests to start with though. Learn the ropes first. Learn how to bait well. Learn how the lads work. Learn everything you can and take it all step by step. Put arrests on the backburner for now and perfect the rest and you'll find that there's every chance that you'll eventually get a shield in your signature.

Baiting is a learning process - the more you learn the better you get at it. And the better you get at it, the more damage you'll be able to do to the lads. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww crap! - I agree with the squirrel!

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So do I. Shocked

Not only that, he said it very well.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, make a squirrel green and he goes all eloquent on you! Very Happy

Slightly nailed it. It's hard to get an arrest when the authorities are corrupt and turn a blind eye. And you certainly can't get your local police interested since they have no jurisdiction.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic