SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads do tongue twisters (And Nursery Rhymes)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the funniest posts I have read TB! I haven't listened to all of your audio but you are great! After the great 'Shiver' and my great Mentor (you know who you are!!) Fab work and I will read page 2 when I have more time! This must have taken a lot of work and you should be very proud of yourself! I bait when I have the time now, which isn't often but I am constantly surprised how great the baits are on here! Well done you and I look forward to listening/reading more of your work!

Dot (long time lurker, infrequent poster..)

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really glad to hear you're enjoying this Dot. I still can hardly believe they're going along with this. It's not actually much work because I'm mass mailing the lads with a hook saying I've made the payment but I don't know where to send the payment details. The ones that reply get a Gmail auto responder first asking for assurances. Then I follow that up with the payment details, including the 'Secret Pass Phrase'. After that I'm using Gmail canned responses so I can put loads of them through the mincing machine with very little effort.

@Diablo - thanks for those tongue twisters. How could we have forgotten 'Peter Piper Picked'. Sounds like this lad agrees.

Click to listen

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.

Last edited by Tigbitties on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like they are in such pain while they read these. At least I hope they are. Certainly there's pain when the MTCN is not magically read back to them. Twisted Evil

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be great to have a Lad answer the phone for you?

I wonder if you could get them to each leave a few words of an answering machine message, and then compile all of them into a message like: "Please say passphrase to retrieve MTCN."

Just think Lads being told to say silly things by lads saying silly things. Nearly heaven.

OOh another idea. Don't give them the tongue twister. Make them call, and listen to another lad screw it up, then make them call a second number to register their rendition of it.

Your email would go: "Please call (number) and request Passphrase 24."

When they called the number, the passphrase would be played, and they would be instructed to call another number to leave the passphrase. Double the fun, all the reward!

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Some nice ideas there Horace, I'll see if I can work something up over the weekend.

The lads are back with the program today and they've been eagerly phoning in Diablo's 'Pete Piper' tongue twister.

Click to listen

Also, Dr. John Anthony of the Lottery Claims Department has written again to voice his frustration:
Quote:
We advice that you don't send us any of this pass phrase again, if you want your fund transfered to you, you should forward the MTCN to us.

We don't want to see anything other than the MTCN. Well then, my next email to you is going to be a big disappointment.

And another lad, who calls himself 'Edith Barak', has given up on the Pass Phrases and sent me a bank account instead. Kerching - that's another one for Alan then.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could also be made part of a form to test if they really master the English language...

It would require a form-template, where the baiter can still add his own (K7-)number, passphrase and 'form id'. The lad would then have to call the number, state his form id so you can match the recording to the form and then read out the passphrase.

It would give so many reasons for a redo Twisted Evil

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love this, how about let them make this tong-twister within x-seconds Twisted Evil

like Pete Piper in 20 seconds (or less), only for knowing that they have a time limit will make them nervous, that could be some fun audio files

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a good crop of calls to my 'Western Union automated MTCN Retrieval' line today. The lads enjoyed Diablo's 'Peter Piper picked tongue twister so much yesterday, that they’ve all been phoning in today to record the second part.

Click to listen

Isn't it a shame how these secret pass phrases keep expiring for security reasons. Western Union have changed it to ‘Betty Botter bought a bit of butter’ so the lads will all have to phone in again.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! They butchered that one. No M7CN for them, right?

In case WU needs a new secret pass on Sunday:

Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed shilly-shallied south.
These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack;
sheep should sleep in a shed.

(I have a hard time with this one!)

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I like that one, lakeside. Very Happy I have one, not so much a tongue-twister, as a nursery rhyme, but if any of them even get to ten, it just might kill them (or me, from laughing.) Seriously, this makes cool cats crack up, just thinking about it. Laughing

Quote:
Knick-Knack Paddy Wack

This old man, he played one;
He played knick-knack on my thumb. (or 'on a drum' or 'on my tongue')
With a knick-knack, paddy whack,
Give a dog a bone;
This old man came rolling home.

This old man, he played two;
He played knick-knack on my shoe.
etc.

This old man, he played three;
He played knick-knack on my knee. (or 'on my tree')
etc.

This old man, he played four;
He played knick-knack on my door. (or 'on the floor')
etc.

This old man, he played five;
He played knick-knack on my hive. (or 'on my knife', 'making a dive', 'on my thigh', or 'way up high')
etc.

This old man, he played six;
He played knick-knack with some sticks.
etc.

This old man, he played seven;
He played knick-knack up in heaven. (or 'on my oven' or 'down in Devon')
etc.

This old man, he played eight;
He played knick-knack on my gate. (or 'on my plate' or 'on my pate')
etc.

This old man, he played nine;
He played knick-knack on my spine. (or 'in a line')
etc.

This old man, he played ten;
He played knick-knack once again. (or 'on my pen', 'on my shin', or 'on my hen', or 'now and then')
etc.

This old man, he played eleven;
He played knick-knack on the way to heaven. (or 'down to Devon')
etc.

This old man, he played twelve;
He played knick-knack on my shelf.
etc.

This old man, he played thirteen;
He played knick-knack on my curtain.
etc.

This old man, he played fourteen;
He played knick-knack in the autumn.
etc.

This old man, he played fifteen,
He collects bronze coins marked 'Ich Dien'.
etc.

This old man, ten add six,
He played knick-knack on my bricks,
etc.

This old man, ten plus seven,
He played knick-knack on my bedding,
etc.

This old man, ten plus eight,
He played knick-knack on my slate,
etc.

This old man, ten plus nine,
He played knick-knack on my twine.
etc.

This old man, ten plus ten,
He played knick-knack once again. (or 'on my pen', 'on my shin', or 'on my hen')

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks lakeside77, that one's going on my list. @SlapHappy, that's brilliant. I may have to allocate that in parts to a team of lads.

Reading through the responses to the tongue twister mass mails, I learnt something new today. I had no idea that the United Nations also made house calls to deliver lottery winnings. Lotto lad, John Sani has arranged for a UN pilot to fly my winnings to me.
Quote:
I assure you 100 and 1 % that you will get your funds delivered to you at your door step, I have contacted my friend and associate because of the disturbing situation of yours to effect the delivery of your funds Mr. Williams Rahim" [email protected]

Pilot William Rahim the executive Pilot to United Nation humanitarian peace keeping; responsible for deliveries of food supply and medication for international refugees.

The UN pilot will make delivery to you ones all fees are sorted out as soon as possible and you send your fees to my personal secretaries name.

I wonder if I can persuade the Eater mods to take delivery of my winnings and pass the money on to me.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That pic is hilarious, TB! I'm sure the Mods will comply with your request. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't forget to set "Knick-Knack" to music. Wink Laughing
Your mixes are sweet. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a lad who really enjoyed SlapHappy's 'This Old Man'. I only gave out verse two so he kept repeating it over and over. If I can find out which lad it is, I'll send him the whole thing.

Click to listen

And here's the remixed version, because I couldn't resist it and anyway, I never could say no to SlapHappy.

Click to listen

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That remix had me literally laughing out loud. Epic! clapping

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great remix. Laughing

Here's 1 that has to be said really fast, should get some interesting results

Quote:
Red leather, Yellow Leather, Red Leather, Yellow Leather, Red Leather Yellow Leather

Or, has this one been mentioned yet?

Quote:
Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss Swatch watches switches. Which Swedish switched witch watch which Swiss Swatch watch witch?

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the mix, TB. That was the best laugh I've had this week!

Maybe you can get enough lads to recite some rounds like "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" or "Frere Jacques" and mix them into some really interesting harmonies.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down
@ FOWLSCALIWAT - If you can get that same lad to do the whole thing, and remix it, it will definitely be a Classic! ROFLMAO. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigbitties,
This has to be one of the funniest modalities ever, congratulations.
A couple of years ago, a syndicate (which according to rumours
included an English Premiership footballer) tried to register a race
horse with a name they knew would seriously mess with race commentators.
Unfortunately it was spotted and thrown out by the Jockey Club.
I think you should try it on your lads as it just about sums up the
odds they have of getting sent any money.

The horses name was going to be:- Norfolk Enchants.
Smile
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Another famous race horse was named: Hoof Hearted
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful I just love to hear them 'work' with no pay.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another horse which never made it to the starting gate was called "There's no F in Chance"
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads have been Knick-Knacking and Paddy-Whacking all day and here's the result.

Click to listen

John Sani, the lotto lad is making the final arrangements for the UN pilot to fly my winnings to me.
Quote:
the pilot would be taking off from Ghana, so i would like you to send to that location with my personal secretaries name...this is the name Onose greg and i would like you to include your phone number(mobile) and a scan copy of your valid drivers licence. Well there's Norfolk Enchants of me doing that any time soon

By my reckoning, that plane should be landing any time now. Somebody better tell the Eater mods to start looking out of the window.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks, TB! There is one Instant Classic! Laughing clapping clapping clapping

Safari Issac to Chad
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If lads are doing requests now, can we have the lumberjack song please? Very Happy

Freddy Star wanted to name a horse 'A Horse' but they wouldn't accept that either. Sad Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then there was the racing yacht named "Liquor Box" with the rolling stones logo next to the name...

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic