SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I'm being baited by a scammer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just started baiting a lottery lad who's very agreeable for me to go to their depot in Dublin to collect my check in person!

I only suggested collecting it myself to get some excuses out of him as to why that wouldn't be possible but he's going along with it!

My character is supposed to be flying over tomorrow but all I'm getting from the git is that they're looking forward to seeing me and giving me my cheque! Mad

Either he's baiting me or he's helping me bait himself by wasting his own time replying to my emails! Confused
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to met you at the airport and hold up a large sign bearing your nickname .... "Ira Gunner" Twisted Evil
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

most likely, he doesn't realise you're not going to be able to make it, and the reason he's so slow with the replies is that he only gets so long in the interwebs cafe and so can't reply as often as he'd like, which is a good thing Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do sometimes meet their intended victims so it would appear your lad has done this sort of thing before.

He is either in Ireland himself or has a contact there who he has primed to meet [victims] your character.

Do you know where your Lotto lad is really based? Can you check his IP address?
If he's overseas and using a secondary lad for the face-to-face, then your character should 'fly' to the meeting and hand over the $$$.
Then you can tell your lotto lad what a nice chap his contact in Ireland was. (Round of golf, ladies supplied etc)

Lotto lad may well think
a) that his Irish lad is holding out on him
b) that you met another lad outside his gang (dollar chop)

a) should cause some confusion and lad-to-lad unpleasantness. Very Happy
b) will allow you to slap them senseless over their lack of security.

If your lotto lad IS in Ireland, then tell him you wish to meet him at a smaller airfield somewhere suitably remote.
Airfield list here:
http://krayzeekris.110mb.com/ireland.htm

Make up some excuse about not being welcome in Ireland or maybe just realising that you don't have a valid passport.
Perhaps you can tell them you have your own personal aircraft and don't do charter flights.
That might get a mini-safari out of the lad....

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Roddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"ira gunner" Bwhahahahaha!

I don't see why he's going down this route though. He knows he's not in Dublin so what's the point waiting for me to go there and get back. He still hasn't given me the address of his depot either. I've asked him and he's replied to the email but not with the address. Instead he said "We'll be waiting for you, good luck"

I'm picturing someone in an internet cafe in Benin going "hehe, he going all da way to dublin to get da monies! I'm the da funniest scammer in da world! HAHAHAHAHA!"

I'm interested in seeing how this one plays out! Smile

ADDED: His IP has been the same since the start and It's in Benin. He knows I'll be flying out tomorrow morning but hasn't said anything about meeting anyone, given me an address, contact info, or anything!

Last email I got from him was 2 hours ago saying "we'll be waiting, good luck" I replied back asking for an address again but haven't had a reply yet.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian scammers don't do things for fun -- only for money.

The probability is he has a Nigerian pal in Ireland, so the suggestion of arriving at some out-of-the-way spot is an excellent one.

A private yacht, perhaps, landing in Portrush.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As above..he probably has an accomplice in Ireland...
Get a later flight and meet the Dublin Lad here (http://www.nci.ie/ispy/)
Tell him wear a white suit so he is easier to spot Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic