SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael Rosewell?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kyuuketsuki_kurai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an e-mail from a Michael (aka Daniel) Rosewell. The email was a bit odd for a 419, mostly because from what I can understand of it, there's no money request or anything at all. A google trying to figure out what the hell it was all about led me to 419legal.org. I don't know that site soo... I thought I'd ask here. I didn't find anything in the search, so I'm just gonna post the contents of the e-mail and the quote from 419legal.
NOTE: The x in the email addresses are something I put. In the email body they are all originally there.

ADDITION: I eventually found out this guy is scamming women in Japan, China and The Philippines. Telling them he wants to settle down and just using and abusing them. My guess is I was targeted, since my email is the same as my user name (obviously Japanese) and I'm known as くらいヒカル (Kurai Hikaru) by many people. Anyone have any real info on this?
Daniel Rosewell wrote:
From Michael Rosewell-Daniel Thu Aug 20 17:28:33 2009
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.37.27; Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:12:53 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>

X-Originating-IP: [61.117.18.163]
Authentication-Results: mta272.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=ght.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ght.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 61.117.18.163 (EHLO msa103.auone-net.jp) (61.117.18.163) by mta272.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:12:52 -0700
Received: from your-e01aab867f (EM114-48-93-55.pool.e-mobile.ne.jp [114.48.93.55]) by msa103.auone-net.jp (au one net msa) with ESMTP id 8299514C03A for <[email protected]>; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:12:51 +0900 (JST)
Message-ID: <00c2be55-40046-00d54780886458@your-e01aab867f>
From: "Michael Rosewell-Daniel" <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
To: Mod Edit: Email address removed. 7/9
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME TO CANCEL THIS STUPID SHOW!CONTACT COMPLAIN MANAGER AND OTHER PLEASE!!
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:28:33 +1100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: love
X-MimeOLE: love
Content-Length: 3176

Compact Headers
Michael Rosewell-nickname- i use for safety on internet,but it wasnt enough
Daniel -real name

From Michael Rosewell to XXX!You are makeing Lie,Fake program about me!

xxx uses their tv power to intimidate immigration and people to make their scandalous stories to gain dirty popularity in this way!!

this program just makes dirty lies rumors and xxx never asked my side of the story even i called email xxx to demand interview
Immigration legal lawer 2-attn Maminta during my interview-private investigation told me that i am innecent,let xxx talk to Attn.Maminta
All lawers at 2nd floor immigration understood that i am innecent and that xxx set me up!

It is all lie fake about me!

I just tested sometimes friend asking to help me pay for coffee or dinner to know if this friend meets me to get money or wants real friendship!

When I came 1st in Manila most of friends who met me from internet wanted my money, asked money from me, they made many stories their father is sick or they sick or need money for college or asked money in exchange of sex!

I got tired of this and when i met new internet friend I asked to help me pay for our coffee or dinner!
If new friend paid, I knew that new friend is looking for real friendship and not my money!

I guess some of new friends got ungry of my this strategy and complained to xxx and other places!

Some of them said-Its phillipines so you have to buy me drink, also give me money for taxy and support me...many other demands!

I am looking for real friendship and did not offer any financial help so this angered some phillipino women

Cancel, dont make this lie fake program!

You do not ask my side as well, making one side fake lie story!

Woman who complains doesnt have any proof too, its all dirty lies from woman who got angry because I didnt give money for transpostation or other.....

I really didnt expect I will encounter this kind of thing in Phillipines!!

everyone ask me for bribe or tip or money for anythning, on streets in shops everywhere, now some strangers-internet friends made compain about me because I didnt give them money

xxx program just makes rumors,scandal without true and no proof,its also men hater!!!

some times i asked 10 peso or so load by sms message from new stranger internet friend its also was test, if new internet friend after my money he or she will never give me load but if he or she is after real friend ship she will give load a bit!

xxx program just makes scandalas programs to gain popularity making me victim,I will sue this program
I want xxx to pay me 1 million dollar in damages
this program just makes dirty lies rumors and xxx never asked my side of the story even i called email xxx to demand interview
Immigration legal lawer 2-attn Maminta during my interview-private investigation told me that i am innecent,let xxx talk to Attn.Maminta
All lawers at 2nd floor immigration understood that i am innecent and that xxx set me up!

xxx uses their tv power to intimidate immigration and people to make their scamdalous stories to gain dirty popularity in this way!!

Michael Rosewell-nickname- i use for safety on internet,but it wasnt enough
Daniel -real name
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could it be this guy?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
kyuuketsuki_kurai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, seems to be. Thanks.
The e-mail I recieved seems to be another attempt at defense. Maybe to try and get sympathy?
He mentions a TV show. Anyone have any ideas on that? If it exists, it could be interesting... Laughing
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kyuuketsuki_kurai wrote:
The email was a bit odd for a 419, mostly because from what I can understand of it, there's no money request or anything at all.

Many love lads wait a few e-mails before they start asking for money. This way less people are suspicious from the start.

This isn't something I deal with too often so I'll reserve my opinion on whether I believe he's a scammer or not.

EDIT: Just read Titania's post. He's a scammer.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Michaell Rosewell aka Daniel Brenar is a world renowned internationally known scammer. While trying to see what show, (if any) he was referring to I see he is literally all over the scam warning forums.

From: http://antifraudintl.org/archive/index.php?t-19283.html
Quote:
If you write to him he will send you hyperlinks to web sites that will infect your computer, or trick you into downloading malicious software via his so-called personal pictures. After that, your computer may be operated by a remote operator in another country, for criminal purposes.
If you are interested to see the real Daniel Brenar, his picture has been posted at ‘PhotoBucket’.

If you see this criminal – CALL THE POLICE
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w198/GG170/lad/dan2.jpg

Have no idea if this is true, just posting it. Seems it would be counter-productive to his primary objective - receiving money. Unless he is sending it to his 'enemies' of which he has many.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bhuu1
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its my official responce:

hey idiot,in the article it said i was deported to Israel, do you think im now in Israel,telaviv?
if you think i am not pervert and phillipine gov by the article thinks i am pervert who would have heavier opinion?seems you all lost power to see right or wrong.you know the article is fake and that miyuki frauded me but you close eyes on it,you can see clear my passport is fine but you close eyes on me,you just want to make fake lie stories about me to make me victim to set me up!!!
your site make victims!!you can see it clearly and close your eyes!!!

if i make mistakes in English-there no need to put me on your site and making jokes about it,its not fraud,manyteachers in japan from korea,phillipines depending on school native english is not requied

you sexually harrass me making jokes about my penis site-you have to be arrested for that!!!

you put private information about me-in japanese its kojin joho-and miyuki-its her site must be arrested here,its easy to arrest her on this charge too,so you are all just plane criminal with miyuki!!!!

you set me up,write dirty lie rumors about me,fake stories that i have hiv and all other 30 deseases and other dirty rumors

2month ago you organised murder on me-someone attacked me with knife

you manipulate photos of me and put them on your site!!!

you are just gang!!!

many other charges against you,miyuki and her gang members!!

YOU ARE EVEL WITH YOUR SITE!!! AND YOU KNOW THAT!!! AND ALL THESE PEOPLE YOU USE TO SET ME UP!!!

OK GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS!JAPANESE POLICE WILL PICK YOU UP!!DONT BE SCARED TO GIVE!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER PROOF YOU ARE CRIMINAL AND SEXUALLY HARRASING ME TOO-YOU CHANGED MY PHOTO TO THIS LITTLE GIRL SHOWING SIZE!!!YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON!!

SIZE NOT IMPORTANT STOP SETTING ME UP STUPID MIYUKI!!!
YOU KNOW ALREADY THERE MANY BAD WOMEN AS YOU MAKING DIRTY RUMORS ABOUT ME!!!!ITS ALL FAKE AND LIKE AS YOU WERE SPEAKING ABOUT MY PASSPORT!! AND ITS SEXUAL HARRASMENT TO TALK ABOUT MY PENIS SIZE SO STOP IT-I WILL ARREST YOU SOON AND YOUR SITE FOR MANY THINGS INCLUDINT THIS!!!YOU YOU CRIMINAL AND HARRASER!!!

HELP ME!ANTIFRAUD INTERNATIONAL IS FRAUDING ME! MIYUKI-IS OWNER OF THIS SITED WOMAN WHO MAKES ALL KINDS OF DIRTY LIE RUMORS ABOUT ME AND DELETS MY MESSAGES RIGHT AWAY!
NO I AM CRIMINLA BECAUSE OF HERE MESSAGES, SHE WANTS TO FRAME ME UP NOW IN JAPAN AND HER FRIENDS FRAMED ME UP IN TOKYO!!!
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG,MIYUKI AND HER FRIENDS POST DIRTY LIES-USUAL BAD WOMENS TRICKS FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE HIV OR I HAVE FAKE PASSPORT AND OTHER THOUSANDS LIES!!
ANTIFRAUD INTERNATIONAL IS BIG FRAUD SITE, THEY FRAUD ME AND OTHER MEN!
MIYUKI IS MEN HATER!!!
THEY DELETE MY MESSAGES RIGHT AWAY!!
THEY ARE USING YOU AS JAPANESE SLAVE LETTING YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING RIGHT THING!!!
THEN HOW COME I CAN HAVE 30-ALL KNOUN SEXUAL DEASESES?IS IT POSSIBLE
THAN HOW COME I TRAVEL ALL THE TIME, JUST ENTERED JAPAN WHEN MY PASSPORT IS FAKE????
ITS ALL MIKYUKIS AND BAD WOMENS LIES!!
HELP ME TO ESCAPE THIS MIYUKI BYSEXUAL EVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TEACHER,BIG CLASSES,ALL KINDS OF STUDENTS,MY ALL FAMILY ARE TEACHERS,ALL MY PHOTOS ARE FINE AND REAL!!!SO TERRIBLE WOME AS MIYUKI DIRTY MY REPUTATION AND HER AND WOMANS TRICKS!!!MANY MEN SUFFERED FROM THIS TACTICS!!!AND MANY MEN NOW CAN UNDERSTAND ME AND IDENTIFY WITH ME!!! SO WOMEN ARE FRAUD,HAVE BAD TOUNG,ALL WE KNOW THAT WOMEN CAN DO MUCH WORSE THINGS THAN MEN!!!!!!SO I AM VICTIM HERE AND MIYUKI AND HER SITE IS FRAUD!!!IM HONEST NOT LYING!!!SEE IT YOURSELF!!!DELET ALL ABOUT ME!!!ALL WE KNOW THAT WOMEN CAN DO MUCH WORSE THINGS THAN MEN!!!!!!

ALSO ALL THESE ARTICLES IN PHILLIPINES ARE FALSE!!YOU ARE ALL SMART PEOPLE EXCEPT MIYUKI,YOU CAN SEE WELL THAT THIS ARTICLES ARE FALSE AND FAKE,LETS START FROM WHERE I WAS SENT IT SAID ISRAEL,BUT I AM IN JAPAN,THEY SAY MY PASSPORT IS FAKE BUT I ENTERED JAPAN ON MY PASSPORT AND DIDNT HAVE PROBLEM EVEN WITH FINGERPRINGTING AND EYE SCANN WHEN ENTERING JAPAN THAT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL FOREINGERS EXCEPT JAPANESE AS MIYUKI,SO ITS ALL FALSE,I AM INNECENT AND MIYUKI IS FRAUD WITH HERE SITE AND YOU WORKING SLAVES FOR HER,SHE IS SCAMMER AND MADE THIS FRAUD NEWS ARTICLE WITH HER LESBIAN FRIENDS IN MANILA WITH WHOM IS IS TRYING TO ARREST ME AS ALL YOU KNOW WELL AND SET ME UP!!!WE CAN GO ARTICLE DEEPER,I DONT KNOW HOW ITS POSSIBLE TO ENTICE WOMAN INTO SEX PROMICING HER BETTER FUTURE....NO WOMAN WILL HAVE SEX IN EXCHANGE ON BETTER FUTURE,WOMAN WILL MAKE LOVE IF SHE ONLY LOVES PERSON, SO ITS FAKE ARCTICLE TOO!!!MIYUKI IS FAKE ARTIST,SET UP MASTER,CRIMINAL!! ALL ITS AGAINST MEN.....WHEN WOMAN GETS ANGRY ON MAN SHE BEGINS TO BUILD UP RUMORS,LIES AND STAFF LIKE THAT,ITS BAD,TERRIBLE NATURE OF WOMAM AS MIYUKI!!!!LOOK SHE MADE ME CRIMINAL ON HER SITE AND ON INTERENT!!!DELETE ALL ABOUT ME IMMEDIATELY!!!

Miyuki was my girlfriend and got ungry on me because i dumped her because she was bisexual,too high percentage-75% she likes wome and only 25% men.You can see proof of that that she is very personal with my issue,she also hates men and will write all kinds of lies about me!She is just using most of you to work on her site!Seems she is noble but you all cant really understand her right?And here english is not really good right?Its actually bad!! You all know it!!She seem to try to keep her reputation only here but as soon as you get close to her you will see she is really trash!!!!She will not even let her close to her!!!!She is using all of you!!!Just see she is taking my issue personally!She is trying to set me up!!!!Its illegal to try to set someone up!!!!You have to delete all about me on your site!!!Your site is scamm site,fraud!!!Daniel brenar issue is issue between men and women,if woman got ungry because she is bad and didnt pass kindness test she get more ungry, making dirty lies rumor about me, and see all kinds of lies about me on your site about me,but i am innecent and victim,you have to delete all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i roved my case!!
no one deported me,its another story that Miyukis friends from men hate women coalition society makes,they all hate me, bysexuals or lesbians,men all know when meeting woman she always want to pay,but i tryed other system to find good woman and some bad women got ungry on me, so i am victim,delete posts about me immediatly or i will put Miyuki in prison even if she is trying to set me up!!

HERE MIYUKI SLUT IS TRYING TO SET UP INNECENT DANIEL BRENAR
SHE IS REALLY SHIT WOMAN,MAN HATERS AND TRY ING TO MAKE FALSE CASE AGAINST HIM
ITS TRUE MIYUKI IS EVEL,STAY AWAY,I KNOW SHE IS TRYING TO BE NICE TRYING BY JAPANESE STYLE TO MAINTAIN HER PRESTIGE ON THIS SITE INTERNATIONALLY
BUT OU DONT KNOW HERE WELL
SHE IS EVEL DIRTY RUMOR SPREADER ABOUT DANIEL AND WANTS TO ARREST ALL MEN WHO DONT PAY FOR 1ST DATE DRINK OR DINNER
THAT HOW DANIEL BRENAR TESTED NE PEOPLE AND MIYUKI
HERE ARE SOME GIRLS WHO MAKE,WRITE DIRTY LIES ABOUT DANIEL BRENAR BUT HE IS INNECENT NICE GUY!!
WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT HE IS AGAINST BAD WOMEN!!
WHEN HE MEETS 1ST TIME PERSON HE TEST THEM IF SHE WILL PAY FOR COFFEE OR DINNER TO SEE IF THIS WOMAN PERSON IS NICE OR BAD!!
FOR EXAMPLE IF PERSON WILL PAY FOR COFFEE THIS PERSON IS NOT AFTER DANIEL BRENARS MONEY BUT AFTER REAL HIM,REAL FRIENDSHIP AND THIS PERSON HAS GOOD HEART AND KIND!
SO THIS HOW HE UPSET BAD WOMEN AND BAD WOMEN STARTED TO WRITE DIRTY LIES ABOUT HIM THAT HE HAS HIV AND OTHER
ITS REGULAR BAD WOMEN TRICK SO DONT BE SUPRISED THAT DANIEL BRENAR IS GOOD GUY AND TEACHER WHO JUST TESTED THEM!!
TEACHER ALWAYS TEACH AND GIVES TESTS
IF PESRON WILL GET UNGRY,UPSET ABOUT PEAYING COFFEE-ITS MEANS THIS PERSON IN NOT KIND AND NOT GOOD HEARTED!
YOU TOO TRY IT ON 1ST DATE YOU TOO!
ITS WORKS PERFECT,MANY BAD WOMEN ARE OUT THERE!!
BE CAREFULL!
REAL GOOD HEARTED PERSON WILL BE KIND, GOOD HEATED ENOUGH TO PAY FOR COFFEE!!
BAD,ANGRY PERSON WILL GET UNGRY AND START MAKING DIRTY RUMOR AND OTHER!!
SO DANIEL BRENAR IS HERO-BAD WOMEN BUSTER!!!
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF GIRL YOU MEET AND ALL MEN HAD SAME EXPERIENCE AS DANIEL BRENAR AND CAN IDENTIFY AND SYMPATISE WITH HIM!!

MICHAEL ROSEWELL

Nothing seems wrong with this photo!
Seems he just upset some women who made dirty lies about him!
If there was something about him he would not be able to enter japan!
So its all just lies made by angry women!!

YOU CRASY?MIYUKI AND OTHER BAD WOMEN MAKE ME CRIMINAL!!!
I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG,JUST THESE WOMEN SAY I HAVE PASSPORT,SO HOW I TRAVEL TO SO MANY COUNTRIES,BAD WOMEN ARE BAD SO THEY MAKE BAD DIRTY LIE RUMORS,ALL MEN KNOW IT SO WELL SO WOMEN AS MIYUKI ARE CRIMINALS, STORY ABOUT MY FAKE PASSPORT IS MADE BY MIYUKIS LESBIAN FRIEND IN MANILA ITS ALSO FAKE,MY PASSPORT IS FINE,IM NOT PERVERT THAT HER FILLIPINA BAD WOMAN MADE RUMOR AND PRINTED ON WEB,I DONT HAVE HIV AND OTHER 20 DEEASES AS BAD WOMEN CLAIM AND OTHER 1000 FAKE STORIES....WOMEN ARE BAD THAT IS PROVEN WITH STORY WITH ME,HONESTLY SPEAKING WHEN I MEEN NICE PERSON I AM VERY VERY NICE BUT WHEN I SEE AND MEET BAD WOMAN I AM VERY BAD, SOMETIMES I TEST IF WOMAN WILL PAY DINNER OF COFFEE ITS MY SECRETE,NOW I TELL YOU,IF WOMAN PAYS HALF OR ALL IT MEANS SHE HAS GOOD HEART AND KIND, BUT IF SHE ASKED TO BE PAYED FOR IT SHE IS NOT,IF I WILL PAY FOR DRINKS THAT IS NOT PROBLEM,NEXT SHE WILL ASK ME TO BUY LUI VITTON BAD AND SO ON, I DIDNT DO SO THIS MADE MANY WOMEN AS MIYUKI ANGRY SO THEY STARTED WRITING DIRTY LIES FAKE RUMORS ABOUT ME AS MY ARREST TOO, THEY WANT ME TO BE ARRESTED FOR NOT PAYING CUP OF COFFEE-ALL ME HAVE MY EXPERIENCE-MANY WOMEN ARE BAD THATS ALL!!!YOU HAVE TO DELETE LIES ABOUT ME ON YOUR SITE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT ME I MADE MY CASE!!!!I AM VICTIM,IM JUST BAD WOMEN BUSTER,DELETE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ON YOUR SITE

just talked to them
about me i just test woman if she will buy drink or dinner
if woman buy i can see she is kind and onot after my money
why men have to pay all the time,its just test i use for 1st time person i meet to see if she is good aor bad

its my official responce

women want men to pay all the time or want money from us

if we ask them to pay-only bad women will get angry and will try get me arrested or complain thats why i am story at your site made by miyuki....

actually i am bad women buster thats all, mane bad women out there and they use men and want men to pay for 1st dates and other all the time!!!!!!!!!!!men an i are victims!!!!!!!

ITS DANGEROUS TO USE REAL NAMES HERE BECAREFUL,PROOF ME YOU ARE GOOD FILLIPINA, NOT ONE OF THIS BAD 80% WOMEN HERE HEY LISTEN!! YOUR COUNTRY IS BAD!! TV TELLS LIES,WOMEN TELL LIES,THERE ARE BAD WOMEN,DANGEROUS WOMEN,GOLD DIGGERS,PROSTITUTES,BRIBARY EVERYWHERE IN YOUR COUNTRY!!! I SOMETIMES MAKE TEST FOR EXAMPLE ASKING FOR LOAD OR TO PAY OUR COFFEES OR DINNER TO SEE IF PERSON MEETS ME TO GET MONEY FROM ME OR MEETS ME FOR ME FOR EXAMPLE IF PERSON HELPS ME TO PAY FOR COFFEE OR GIVES LOAD I CAN SEE THAT THIS PERSON IS REAL, DOESNT MEET ME TO GET MONEY FROM ME AND MEETS ME FOR ME!! BEFORE SOME PEOPLE ALWASY ASKED ME FOR MONEY OR PROSTUTUTES CAME ASKING FOR MONEY IN EXCHANGE TO SEX OR THEY CAME SAYING STORIES ABOUT SOMEONE DIED OR IN HOSPITAL AND OTHER STORIES IT WAS IN 80% OF FRIENDS HERE ON TAGGED SO I GUESS 80% OF PHILLIPINO PEOPLE HERE ON TAGGED ARE BAD!!!! ALSO TV LIES TOO, BRIBARY EVERYWHERE IN PHILLIPINES,YOU ARE IN 3D WORLD COUNTRY....CALLED PHILLIPINES!!!! THATS WHY I MADE THIS TEST TO IDENTIFY GOOD PERSON!!! I HAVE ONLY GOOD INTENTIONS HERE!!! IM 37 YEAR OLD, THE ONLY CHILD, SO I JUST WANT TO MAKE BABY AND FIND GOOD WOMAN, BUT I ENCOUNTERS ALL THIS ABOVE IN PHILLIPINES
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Rolling Eyes

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried to read the email in the first post, then read a little of the post by new member bhuu1, I still have no f*cking idea what any of this is about.

All I know is the headers in the first post point to a Tokyo IP address, and the IP of bhuu1 is also Tokyo, what's going on Confused

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - Daniel Brenar (Breknar) aka Michael Rosewell is a lovelad scammer. The OP was making a post about this guy.
Apparently, the scammer (bhuu1??), takes offense at being called out on being a scammer. He's been loading cellphones and sending malicious programs that steal the cellphone users' information for profit. I guess that was his latest rant and threat to stop us from posting about his activities.

edit: I'm online with Wayne of romancescam.com, and bhuu1 has posted the same rant there, under the same user name. Welcome to Eater, lad. Twisted Evil
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?51&t=20832&p=106294#p106294

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This loser got deported from the Philippines last week. Unfortunately, according to Miyu he simply got off the plane in Tokyo and is still spreading his stink.

GMANEWS report on expulsion of Daniel Brenar.

I assume that report is the TV show the dogface is whining about? If anyone has an email address for this schmuck, I'd love to bait him to hell and back. And Pig Brenar, if you're reading this I will be baiting you from my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts. Razz

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he's complaining about me. I make life so difficult for him. It's possible that bhuu1 is actually Daniel Berner but I don't know if he is smart enough to find his way into a place like this.

The TV program he is talking about is called "xxx something something" at http://www.abs-cbn.com/

The program he is complaining about is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0vTYIv_q0. You can see brave Daniel hiding behind his computer during most of his on-screen time. (The sting starts at 5:54)

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).

Last edited by miyu on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scam Patroller, if bhuu1's ISP is eMobile in Tokyo, in the 114.48.....range, that's Daniel himself. It looks like he copied and pasted some of the same things he tried to post at AFI and which he is copying and pasting in a bait that is underway with him.I'm still trying to get him on a safari to Nagasaki.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic