SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A little help please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really not new here. I used to post once in a while a few years back but completely forgot my login so I set up a new one. I do stop by from time to time and catch up on some of the ongoing sagas. I enjoy toying with the chumps who send me scam emails. It usually doesn't amount to anything more than wasting some of their time and getting a chuckle out of their preposterous claims.

I have been playing with a love-scam "Reverend" who wants money to get a passport for the love of my life who is stuck in a refugee camp. Went round and round with him on the Western Union/Moneygram thing. Today he volunteered bank account details as an alternative payment method. I'd like to get this account shut down and then torture him a bit more about not being able to send money because of an invalid account. Can I forward the email with the account details to someone who can close that account?

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work. These bums deserve all the grief you guys give them.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Raga Man. Very Happy

What was your old user name? Maybe we can get it reactivated.

Submitting Bank Info to Alan

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, jose. I really don't remember. It has probably been 5 years since I posted anything.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Raga Man nice bank accounts, have you checked out the premium toys they are such fun!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, welcome back. Read up on the stickies, grab a lad and make him miserable. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic