SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] - Jack Dawson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mojo4653
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

diamondgrassbear (8/23/2009 12:46:44 PM): I live in Washougal WA , I am 55years old
Me (8/23/2009 12:51:37 PM): Washougal - isnt there a river near there?
diamondgrassbear (8/23/2009 12:51:51 PM): yes there is.
Me (8/23/2009 12:52:08 PM): do you know the name of it?
diamondgrassbear (8/23/2009 12:52:17 PM): no i don't.
diamondgrassbear (8/23/2009 12:52:28 PM): cos i live in the downtown.
Me (8/23/2009 12:52:34 PM): oh - I see
Me (8/23/2009 12:52:45 PM): how long have you lived there?
diamondgrassbear (8/23/2009 12:54:06 PM): Ohh it's almost 11years that i and my daughter have been living in washougal

Oh silly me - if the Columbia River went through my town I probably wouldnt remember it in 11 years....

Quote - "Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN? I enjoy being active and breaking a sweat as well as cuddling on the couch with my woman to watch a great movie? I like to spoon? I love to show MY inner you in so many ways, I care for others? I am not afraid of having an occasional healthy argument and I look forward to growing our relationship from it? I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's? i love to laugh, yet i also know how healthy it is to release a good cry here and there? i am a great kisser...."

I have had this exact same message from 5 different scammers now - booooring... - lets just cut and paste paragraphs to make me swoon... wait there's more....

"Am a widower for the past 6 years now with one daughter whom is 15yrs old and her name is Sharon..I Lost my wife and 2kids in an auto accident and since then had been so lonely and life has been so hard for me and my little Girl..now i want to move on and be with the right woman in my life cause am sick of been Lonely,i just need the right woman in my life..someone to spend the rest of my life with"

and if that didn't sweep me off my feet -

"I’m searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a woman
who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around....."

"I am an easy going pal from a small family. I am used to sharing and giving. I am independent, active, fun, moderately low maintenance but hate lonely weekends.I like fishing, the beach, dancing, movies, cozy evenings, good food, traveling and a good woman."

"I am looking for a WOMAN, comfortable enough with herself to express the passionate side of her soul. A woman that can give me Soft Kisses and Sensual Touches,I am looking for someone,
smart with a great sense of humor and knows the meaning of "relationship", I love to joke but am serious when need be. I'd love to meet someone to enhance my life but not take away my independence"

3 Pictures are posted on romancescam.com under the same heading, I am having way too much fun
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Mojo and well done for finding your love on romance scam's site.
'Some of your catch lines indicate a scammer, and we have no doubt at all that he/she/it will be in love with you by the 3rd or 4th e-mail.. Be extra careful with what you say in the chat corrispondance, Once it's on th screen it's too late to retract it,

Quote:
and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN

There are a lot of queens on here who would be only to happy to have your little friend treat them, after an appraisal of the equipment of cause.. No point if he can't measure up.

This is another classic line
Quote:
Am a widower for the past 6 years now with one daughter whom is 15yrs old

Could you perhaps post a copy of one of his e-mails with a set of headers.
If your not sure how to access the headers just ask, or if you get stuck,
just ask and help will be forthcoming.

Just remember whatever you do, Do it safely.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
mojo4653
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am a self employer I deal with Buying and selling of computers,i do my business around the world , but Rigth now i am in africa for my business trip and probably be back as soon as i am through But i think this is my last trip cause i wanna have time to share love with the rigth woman It migth be you and that will make a better Life for Us...."

"i'm in nigeria right now for the business.. i'm in a state called Ondo."

I have no idea how to paste an email header into here, any help will be welcome. Sad
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post 6 of the romance baiting FAQ will give you a good rundown Wink

If you get stuck let us know.

For gmail, besides the reply button at the top right you will see a small down facing triangle, click on it.
A drop down menu will appear
Click on show original and you will get the header

Posting headers can be a bit tricky, they include domain keys which are long strings of unbroken text, these cause the page to "Blow out" meaning we have to scroll left to right, if you remove or break (add spaces) these domain keys you will prevent the page blow out

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you're having fun Smile Wayne over at RomanceScam is a buddy of mine, I know he'll be appreciating your work too. Bait safe, and have a lot of fun Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that the wonderful Enchantress has been digging fresh info.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13243#p13243

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo! Go girl!

Wink Cool Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That Enchantress is such a hard worker, posting endless scripts and doing research, you really should take after her more Wink Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic