SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible bank account [?]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top of the day to you all !

Well to make it short, I started baiting a few days ago and I got my first bank account (possibly). As I am not quiet sure how to check if it is not fake, I have decide to ask for help.

I have already been thru : "Submitting Bank Info to Alan", "CLOSING LAD BANK ACCOUNTS" and swift.com (to check for the BIC).

My problem is the SWIFT code (PNBPUS33) s/he provided affords multiple hits on swift.com/.

Well, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like swift code PNBPUS33 is for Wachovia bank. If you are getting valid hits on a search of swift codes, it's most likely valid. I would be worried about a fake if you didn't find any results.

And congrats on your first acct. Don't forget to add a piggy to your signature line when you send in the acct to Alan.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PG13 - Wow! Shocked 2 days here, your first post, and you have snagged a bank account! Impressive! Very Happy Welcome to Eater. Very Happy
You are starting off with a big bang. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Casual Occurrence wrote:
Don't forget to add a piggy to your signature line when you send in the acct to Alan.

Well I sent the informations to Alan, let's see what he does with that. Do we have some kind of feedback from him ?

Would you mind to direct me to some post on how to add the piggy ?

EDIT: Amazing what you can do with the ability to raise you finger and let it down on the left button of a computer mouse. (I found how to do it)

Last edited by PG13 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
@PG13 - Wow! Shocked 2 days here, your first post, and you have snagged a bank account! Impressive! Very Happy Welcome to Eater. Very Happy
You are starting off with a big bang. Very Happy

Thanks a lot ! To tell you the truth I was shocked the guy just sent me his bank info so easily. A bank in the USA Shocked
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In what context did he supply the account info?

For you to pay money into?

Well done Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He failed for that :

"Please be advise that I cannot send the payment through Money Gram (I do not have access to this service) or Western Union. The Western Union representative told me the transfer was blocked due to an increase in fraud in your country.

Would it be possible to agree on another method for the payment ?"

I never thought it would work. The country is Republic of Benin.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely piece of work, wait a week for Alan to do his stuff, then tell the lad that the transfer didn't go through, and is there a problem, and could you have another account to send it too please.

Along with one of the many dodgy unreadable bank transfer forms floating around in here

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I could do that, but it seems his account has been disabled. I thought he would try to contact me with another account but for some reasons he has not done that yet.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sometimes you have to prod them a bit. I like to tell them, after a week of course, that my bank contacted me because the wire transfer was returned to my account because it was either undeliverable or that there was something wrong with the receiving acct and ask for a better acct that actually works and would they stop causing delays and problems. Razz

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad, I meant e-mail account. His somerandomname.yahoo.somewhere e-mail account has been disabled. This one sowed his e-mail like a freshly beheaded chicken, no wonder it has been disabled.

Although I do keep note of what you both told me. Who knows, might comes handy in the near future. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some misinformed people think closing lad accounts will hurt or slow down the lads. It doesn't, as they can get another one in a minute. They usually have some more free accounts sitting there, waiting to be used as they expect their accounts to be closed at some point.
The vast majority of them have copies of their victims email addies and their emails on a usb drive, or they occasionally copy the emails by forwarding them into another account that they don't scam from.
He might come back to you if he doesn't blame you for the closed account and has saved your email info. If not, sometimes you can find him. If his email addy was [email protected], try emailing BCC: joescammer02, 03,04,[email protected]. Occasionally, you'll get lucky. "Is this you, Joe? Your email bounced. What about our transaction?" Or, go grab another lad. It happens to everyone at some point. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is actually a clever idea but unfortunately it did not work. I think this one is gone for good. RIP Jean Martins. He was using : [email protected]. This lad has my ATM cart with 1.5 $ USD ONLY. I need to contact him to get my cart back !

Is it possible that the gmail account I am using has been tagged (in some strange way ?), because I have been baiting all day long and did no received a single answer. Do you guys change your e-mail account often ?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same gmail account , well 3 of them, solely for baiting for 2 years nearly. You win some, you lose some.

Did you try adding 02 etc to fedscorp? I think you said yes to that, just checking.

As mentioned above, closing lad email accounts is a total waste of time because they just move up to the next box, with their master files kept in a safe box.

Try emailing jeanmartins01, if it isn't your lad, it'll be another one similar

Kill Bill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh!! This is so exciting!!! We have a great group here trying get back to those jack ass! So, what should I do next? I got this ja asking for my bank account information. Obviously he sent me one of those fund proof gag.... what should I do next??

Cheers all!
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ sign up for a mentor.

Oh yeah, and welcome to eater and stuff...

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Did you try adding 02 etc to fedscorp? I think you said yes to that, just checking.

Yep I did :

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com.hk account ([email protected]) [0] - mta104.mail.re3.yahoo.com (state 1Cool."

I tried from [email protected] to [email protected]. I also tried [email protected] (01 to 20). I am not the one responsible for closing his e-mail account, so it must be somebody else. Ha well, c'est la vie !

I thought I lost a lad 2 days ago but he came back this morning. Still working on him to give me his bank account. He even took the time to look up on the Internet to find Western Union offices near where I live. Haha ! Good boy. That is probably why it took him so long to respond.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, here's another thought.. drop the .hk from the email name.
Then try @yahoo.com.de, .fr, .jp Is there also a yahoo.com.uk?

Safari Issac to Chad
PG13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well to tell you the truth I have decided to let him go. As a wise fellow once said : "A golden rule of scambating his to let the lad do all the work".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic