SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where do I go from here? Bait in Progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email from the lad I have been baiting, pretty hilarious. He writes entirely too much. This is my first bait. Emails have been flowing back and forth. Anyways, what is he trying to get out of me? Just the clearance fees?

Hi

Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. My heart told me that my Prince Charming was there when you first wrote. I knew that you were Mr. Perfect. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

So all you will do for me to get the boxes, is to write to the Finance Company as the recipients of my travelling luggage’s and do not tell them that boxes contains money, just you are my finances and you want my travelling luggage sent to you. Because I told them that it is my travelling luggage, and I have locked the boxes with a security 4 codes, which prevent it from been opened by an authorized person. So I deposited the boxes with the Finance Company as a Private shipment (free from checks) and it will be deliver to your doorstep, you do not need to burn out to receive.

Therefore, below are my deposit details and the contact of the Finance Company. You can write to them to inform them that you want the boxes delivered to you as soon as possible and ask them how much the clearance fee will cost. I did pay them already the Deposit Fee Security Fee Shipment Fee, only the clearance fee is payable upon clearance. Please, bear in mind not to tell the company that the boxes contain money, only say travelling luggage of (Miss Caroline Douglas) DEPOSIT DETAILS:

Deposit Ref#: 00987600-00

Clearance Sort Code: PRVT-3450-69GSC

Deposit Code #: MSFC/685/001/03

Consignment Description: Two Trunk Travelling Boxes

Depositor: Miss Caroline Douglas

CONTACT DETAILS: City Storage and Finance Company S. I

Company: CITY STORAGE $ FINANCE COMPANY S.I

Contact Officer: Miss Annah Alfred or Mr.. Dennies Kings (Custodian Managers)

Emails:- [email protected]

So, you can write to them and get back to me ASAP. Please Honey you will help pay them the clearance fees, and as soon as the boxes get to you, I will let you know the code and you can have your money from the boxes and then send me money for my flight, so I could over and meet with you. I wait your message as soon as you contact the Finance Company.

Caroline
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply back the same way, 2 paragraphs of gushing over the top feminine lust and hot sultry breathing, then a couple of paragraphs about the deal, followed by a passionate pararaph wanting to see a pic so you can also dream of him at night.

Find some old Page 3 girls with a good portfolio, I use Linda Lusardi, and send him one a week

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
have locked the boxes with a security 4 codes, which prevent it from been opened by an authorized person

hmm, a typo on his part, but you don't need to tell him about that, but you might want to de-educate him a bit further.

He wants money, plain and simple, does a lad ever want anything else?

Go with the love angle, see if you can completely change his direction.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love, with the promise of a bigger payout, may be what lures your lad on safari - I'm sure the Simba camps can reopen their doors for the right lad Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded with this:

Quote:
Caroline,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I will write this finance company tonight, I just want to take my time so nothing seems suspicious. There is a lot of money involved after all. Do you happen to know what the clearance fees will cost? I need to transfer money from my savings to checking account to make sure I can pay them.

Love Always,

Got 3 emails in a row trying to have me call her, get on yahoo IM as well as tell me all the things we would do after getting married.

This is what I sent to the shipping company:

Quote:
Quote:
Miss Annah Alfred or Mr.. Dennies Kings,

I am writing on behalf of Miss Caroline Douglas. She explained that I needed to contact you to give my shipping information so that you could ship me Two Trunk Traveling boxes. The information listed below should help. My address is:

700 West 845 South

Salt Lake City, UT

It was explained to me that I must pay a clearance fee before the luggage would be released. Will you please explain how to go about paying this fee so we can get the luggage shipped right away? Thanks and I appreciate your help in this matter.

Deposit Ref#: 00987600-00

Clearance Sort Code: PRVT-3450-69GSC

Deposit Code #: MSFC/685/001/03

Consignment Description: Two Trunk Travelling Boxes

Depositor: Miss Caroline Douglas

CONTACT DETAILS: City Storage and Finance Company S. I

Company: CITY STORAGE $ FINANCE COMPANY S.I

Contact Officer: Miss Annah Alfred or Mr.. Dennies Kings (Custodian Managers)

The response from the finance company:

Quote:
Attention: - Good Day Sir,

We're contacting you in regards of Miss Caroline Douglas which her luggage's is currently deposited in our office here in West Africa, Nigeria....So she wants the luggage’s shipped to you from our company as well Authorizing the Release to you. By this, we have checked our custody and Schedule the Release/Clearance of the Consignment upon Clearance Fees been received and the Delivery scheduled for the shipment of the consignment within 2 to 3 Days after Payment have been made. You are being advised to forward to us your full name right away, phone number and we have your delivery address to enhance the delivery and to ensure the delivery of the consignment to you.

For the Delivery to be meet-up as scheduled this week, you will have to make the CLEARANCE/DELIVERY HANDLING CHARGE OF $2,500.00USD. When we receive this Payment from you, we shall give you the Delivery Note. You will have to send Payment by Money Gram Money Transfer (Preferable for SERVICE at this season) with the Following Information for faster service of delivery as scheduled. You are to send this money in TWO TRANSACTION (2 money orders). Send payment to our Clerks and you are to pay in Cash:

1) Name.........................Brown Jane

Address.........................884 ebuta close

City...............................................Apapa

State.......................................Lagos

Zip Code............................... 23401

Country..................................Nigeria

Amount.....................$1,500.00USD

Security Test Question.......................What for?

Answer........................................... Clearance Fees

2) Name.........................Brown Jane

Address.........................884 ebuta close

City...............................................Apapa

State........................................Lagos

Zip Code............................... 23401

Country..................................Nigeria

Amount.....................$1000.00USD

Security Test Question................What for?

Answer............................ Clearance Fees

We shall await your payment information of the Money Gram Money Transfer for us to ship the consignment out as scheduled within 2 to 3 days as scheduled. As soon as your Payment Is confirmed, we shall ship out the Consignment by our diplomatic Means as scheduled and our Diplomat shall bring it to your Door-Step.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Norman Culbert

Clearance Department

SOVEREIGN SECURITY COMPANY

I/C: Mr Dennis Kings

Custodian Manager

CITY STORAGE $ FINANCE COMPANY S.I

Email: - [email protected]

EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, I will be sending them a 9 digit moneygram number, and see where it goes from there.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't send them the MTCN yet. Ask them to explain what Moneygram is...you've never heard of it. Ask lots of questions, one e-mail at a time. Is it safe? How do you send it? Where do you find this moneygram? Can't you send the money buy bank transfer ?(they may cough up a real account that you can kill).

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K, sounds good.
EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I sent to Finance Company:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Norman Culbert,

I am not familiar with Moneygram? Where do I go to send the money? Is it safe? What do I need to give you after I send the money so that you can receive it? How do I know that you actually got the money? I would feel a bit more comfortable transferring directly into a bank account. But if you insist we use Moneygram please explain the process to me. I appreciate your help in this matter and look forward to completing this deal. Thanks.

What they sent me:
Quote:

Good Day Mr. ,

Money gram is the Preferable for SERVICE at this season and it’s the easiest way to send money world wide. I’ll assist you in finding the nearest Money Gram Store close to you online... Here is the nearest Money Gram Agent Store close to your address:-

1) 1726 W NORTH TEMPLE STE C

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84116-3043

Telephone

(801) 994-0616

2) 490 N REDWOOD RD

SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84116-3509

Telephone

(801) 596-7238

All what required as soon as you get the money sent:-

1) Reference Number for the $1,500 and Reference Number for the $1,000

2) Senders name and address

That’s all what needed from you to enable our Clerks pick the money up. As soon as the money have been picked up you will be acknowledge and you will get to know more about the shipping processing.. If there’s any other thing you don’t understand please get in touch.

I sent this reply, waiting to hear back:

Quote:
I will not be getting out of work until after they close. I could however transfer the money to a bank account from work. If that doesn't work I will just try to send the money tomorrow if I can get out early. Thank you for helping me with this as it is the first time I have had to transfer money to a foreign country. Thanks.

I sent another email to Caroline, letting her know what was up. I don't want to make her nervous afterall.

Quote:
Caroline,

The finance company got back to me and explained I need to use Moneygram to send the clearance fees. I have never heard of Moneygram, so I asked a couple questions on how to use it and whether it was safe. I also told them I would feel more comfortable transferring directly into a bank account, but if they insist I use Moneygram then I will. They should be writing back with instructions on how to proceed. Sorry, I am trying to make sure I do everything correctly so that the bags are sent without a hitch. I love you too and want this process to be as fast as possible, so that we can finally meet. I am going to take you to the nicest resturaunt in Salt Lake after we meet at the airport. I will stay in touch, letting you know how the transferring of funds for the clearance fee went.

Kisses,

What she sent me back:
Quote:

Please sweetie i want you to download yahoo instant messenger on your computer… just go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/ click download it now… I’ll wait on yahoo instant messenger to chat with you
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to slow down your response time as well. Sending lads too many e-mails in a day moves the bait along too fast.

Have you requested a mentor? They are available in this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=425

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I slowed it down a bit. But last night the scammer sent me this:

Quote:
Sweetie it seems you close late night at work. I have been waiting for you online to get this YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER downloaded on your home computer so that we can be able to chat better….. I’ll be waiting online for you all today….

I sent this:

Quote:
I'm so sorry Caroline, I am still at work. We had some issues that I had to deal with. Maybe chat tomorrow after I get out. I am going to try to get out early so I can stop by the Moneygram place. I wish the finance company would just let me transfer money to their bank account, because I could do it right now. I love you, hope you are having a good night!

Hugs and Kisses,

The lad replied with bank account info, but after they provided that info they emailed me again letting me know that the money would take too long to transfer so I should send it via moneygram. Seems like the best way to go from here is to say I already transferred the money, but will try to reverse it. String them along for a bit saying that it is taking some time to reverse the transaction, then come up with a way to string them along with the moneygram reference number. Any other ideas.

BTW, I read something about getting bank accounts shut down. How do I go about doing that?
Beanish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @EurtJ

See the sticky at the top of the Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips forum. Here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Congratulations on getting a bank account! Very Happy

you are your guy took my money i will make sure you go to jail in nigeria
This is like a dream cone through to me.
EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beanish wrote:
^^ @EurtJ

See the sticky at the top of the Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips forum. Here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Congratulations on getting a bank account! Very Happy

Thanks Beanish! So he gave me the info in the following format:
Quote:

Bank Name, Where it was located,

Swift-********

credit To- Bank Name

Swift-********

ACOUNT NUMBER: - **********

Benef- International brokers.

I typed in the entries after swift into the tool here(http://www.swift.com/bsl/search.do) and come up with the names of the banks. It also says "This BIC is connected to the swift network." I can be pretty sure this is a real account if that info matches, correct?
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I doubt a scammer will want you to transfer his payday into a fake bank account so it should be real.

Good job on the piggy!

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
EurtJ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loupeitak wrote:
Well I doubt a scammer will want you to transfer his payday into a fake bank account so it should be real.

Good job on the piggy!

Very true.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic