SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Who will watch the Baiters?

View next topic
View previous topic

Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I'm dying, and need help sending money to someone who can use it for charity."

Quote:
From Mrs. Algoma Thorvald

I am Mrs. Algoma Thorvald from Denmark, I am 68 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child, My Husband (Mr.Valentin Thorvald) died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of US8.6million with a Security Company in Madrid Spain.
Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long with attract a demurrage fees as the security fees paid by me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.So instead of getting it confiscated i rather have someone whom i can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my wishes.

And the best part of it is, the security company told me in the letter that they can have the consignment funds delivered to my approved next of kin in his house if within Spain or transferred to his bank account and if outside Spain then transferred to his or her bank account.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in Basel Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only 2 months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested/donated to any organisation/buisness of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,E.g the poor homes, the motherless babies home where i came from, the deaf homes, and churches etc .All i seek for is a God fearing person like you, who will carry out my last wishes and before i emailed you today i prayed and the holy spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email. I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company in Spain. All i need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but i don’t know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you about this out of few email addresses i have from the internet, yours was the only one that was approved for me to contact.

Waiting for your reply.
Yours In Christ,
Mrs. Mrs. Algoma Thorvald
Reply to: [email protected]

Rorschach to the rescue!

Quote:
from Rorschach <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 6:57 PM
subject: Your offer
Aug 22 (2 days ago)

Interested in offer. Tell me more.

Rorschach

Quote:
from algoma verthandi <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM
subject Re: Your offer
10:08 AM (14 hours ago)

My Good friend,

I got your mail and am happy for the urgency you gave through this reply,this is what you need to do now to enable
you recieve the funds on my behalf from the security company. bear in mind that 20% will be for you for your
assistance and 80% will go to the charity organization.

First of all ,thanks for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose. I will
like you to contact the security company where this fund is deposited, contact them by sending them an email,i have
notified them today of your contact to them.

For security measures to avoid fraudster/scammers of intruding in this ,they gave me the informations below to give
to you,which you will include in the email you will send to them.
Secret Question: Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs. Algoma Thorvald
Security Code: 90600040020
Batch Number: 4099782001E
Reference Number: BTD/988/01
Year of Deposit: 2001

The information’s above is what you need to send to them and they will write you back telling you on what to do to
recieve the funds.You can as well include your phone number should incase they want to call you.Below is their
contact informations

Name of Security Company: Filter Security SA (Madrid, Spain)
send email to: [email protected]
Name of Officer:Dr steven Morgan
Tel: +34 615 737 672

My Good friend, please send them an email in the above email address and call them if you can.Please send me back
an email after emailing the security company for my own record purpose. Always pray for me .

Mrs. Algoma Thorvald

She also sent this. (Twice)

Quote:
from algoma verthandi <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:12 AM
subject: Fwd: Transfer Certificate
10:12 AM (14 hours ago)

My good friend what i will send to you is the depoiste certificate which i used in depoisting the fund in the security company how ever the other document is in my farmily house as you can see i am in the sick bed and secondly my farmily is looking for away to kill me regarding to this fund both i want this fund to be use for God purpose that is why i came to you.
please do this for accept this from me ok.

Remain blessed.
Mrs. Algoma Thorvald

The "certificate" she sent was just a text file with this in it.

Quote:
FILTER SECURITY NETWORK S.A
Treasures & Security Deposit Bureau
Deposit Certificate No. 02839817GIT S301200
THIS CERTIFICATE IS THE ORIGINAL SPECIMEN AND VALID DOCUMENT FROM THE TREASURY AND SECURITY DEPARTMENT OF FILTER
SECURITY THE AGREEMENT THERE IN CONTAINED ARE TRUE, CORRECT AND BINDING ON THE PARTIES THERE TO FROM ANY
ALTERNATION(S) MADE ON THIS SPECIMEN AFTER IT HAS BEEN LEGALLY ISSUED AND ACCEPTED RENDER THIS DOCUMENT VALUELES,
NULL AND VOID
SECURITY DEPOSIT /TRASNFER CERTIFICATE
THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT
MRS ALGOMA THORVALD
OF BILLUNDVEJ 43 7250 HEJNSVIG ,DENMARK
WAS DEPOSITED WITH FILTER SECURITY. US$8.6MILLION DOLLARS
VALID: MONEY. SECURITY CHECKS REPORT: OK
SECURITY CODE: 90600040020 DEPOSITOR’S CODE Nº GS/001/01
BENEFICIARY: MRS ALGOMA THORVALD
DEPOSITE DATE: 12/04/01
LL..JJOONNEESS ……..
FEES AND DEEDS STAMPS € 500 AUTHORISE SIGNATURE: .................................................
FILTER SECURITY NETWORK S.A
Treasures & Security Deposit Bureau
Deposit Certificate No. 02839817GIT S301200
THIS CERTIFICATE IS THE ORIGINAL SPECIMEN AND VALID DOCUMENT FROM THE TREASURY AND SECURITY DEPARTMENT OF FILTER
SECURITY THE AGREEMENT THERE IN CONTAINED ARE TRUE, CORRECT AND BINDING ON THE PARTIES THERE TO FROM ANY
ALTERNATION(S) MADE ON THIS SPECIMEN AFTER IT HAS BEEN LEGALLY ISSUED AND ACCEPTED RENDER THIS DOCUMENT VALUELES,
NULL AND VOID
SECURITY DEPOSIT /TRASNFER CERTIFICATE
THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT
MRS ALGOMA THORVALD
OF BILLUNDVEJ 43 7250 HEJNSVIG ,DENMARK
WAS DEPOSITED WITH FILTER SECURITY. US$8.6MILLION DOLLARS
VALID: MONEY. SECURITY CHECKS REPORT: OK
SECURITY CODE: 90600040020 DEPOSITOR’S CODE Nº GS/001/01
BENEFICIARY: MRS ALGOMA THORVALD
DEPOSITE DATE: 12/04/01
LL..JJOONNEESS ……..
FEES AND DEEDS STAMPS € 500 AUTHORISE SIGNATURE: .................................................

Simple.

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:11 PM
subject: Thorvald
12:11 PM (12 hours ago)

Morgan,

Mrs. Thorvald asked for assistance. This is the information she gave.

Secret Question: Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs. Algoma Thorvald
Security Code: 90600040020
Batch Number: 4099782001E
Reference Number: BTD/988/01
Year of Deposit: 2001

What do you need from me?

Rorschach

I wanted to make sure that I kept the alternate personality informed.

Quote:
to algoma verthandi <[email protected]>
date Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM
subject Re: Your offer
1:54 PM (10 hours ago)

Thorvald,

Contacted Morgan. Waiting for reply.

Rorschach

Can't wait for the chance to use Rorschach quotes in my emails. ^_^

(Edit: Forgot to change the email addys)

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic