SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Married Female Character? Get your second husband here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho-hum .... it had to happen:

Quote:
I am little bit recovery now,i was discharged from the hospital on Tuesday,so the doctor told me that i have to relax my body for good one week.but i have one problem now which i will want you to help me,i have no money left with me now and i am owning the hotel for one week bill,please i will want you to help me with 300 pound sterling so that i can pay for my hotel bill,i will send it back to you as soon as i am back to London,waiting for your quick response.

I will be visiting you as soon as i am back to London.Have a nice day.With love and kisses.

Let's hope he has a nice bank account ready and waiting! Twisted Evil

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like I'm in Dumpsville. Haven't heard from the lad for a week, Since i foolishly asked about his business, non-existant employee's, and contracts he's walked away from.
Then much to my surprise this arrived, Just when I was going to tell him I was madly in love with an Asbestos salesman, from Azerbaijan

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How are you doing today hope fine? I think i need to clear you somethings about myself. Formally i worked with chevron and i quite the job because my pay was very low compare to my level,after all, i decided to be on my own,i didn't have any employee now because i am facing a financial problem. The company is just 6 months old and i have not bought any equipment as i do not have money to do that,i registered this company because if i apply for a contract they will need business registration from me that is why i registered it to eneble me applying for any contract.

If i happen to win the contract i will definately equiped my company and employ people to work with me. I did not work away from any contract, i am here in Senegal to sign some documents,after signing of the documents the next steep is to start the contract and it will take me good 3 months as i told you. the first contract conventional went away, when he was sick, so now he's starting the drama all over again

I am having problem with my website and i cannot do anything now till i back to London,i want you to know that you company is not longer young and you cannot compare your business with mine,because without having equipment you cannot set up your company,but mine can be registered without having equipment because i just need the company paper to apply for any contract that.

Regarding my car,i have been using it for the past 7 years now but planning to buy infiniti jeep after the contract,please dont ever think that i am telling you lies,why should i tell you lies and you also accused me of stolen website? why all these?
Have a nice day.

Dave.

So it looks like everything is OK, No sign of being sick, Hospials, or anything else. notice I'm still getting little hints about being financially challenged. Of cause there's no question about me helping him out. Must send him another picture of Miss big knockers.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two bank account refusals so far, but we are still working on it. It is two hours or more to the nearest Western Union, after all.

Ms Assertive wrote:

Quote:
Well, if I can't send the money straight to the hotel, then I don't really know how I'm going to get it to you - I can't take the children away from their education to go on a trip down to the city, that's against the law as you know - but neither can I go on a Saturday, because, as I told you in one of my first letters to you, I'm Messianic by religion, and that means that I don't travel on a Saturday.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after the last unexpected reply, I thought i would push the envelope a bit further, and gave him a little lesson in business management.

Quote:
Hallo Dave,
I'm sorry if you think I mistrusted you, But I was just thinking about all the things you had said, About being in business and gaining contracts, then giving them away because you where sick, then saying you wanted to win the contracts again, Then telling me the first contract did not exist. and trying to treat me like a fool..
As for setting up a company, I know all about that sort of thing, and have what we call a two dollar company. It has no assets, and is simply a paper company, Which we use to off-set our tax liabilities. With respect Dave, I don't think you can teach me much about running a business. Any business runs on the same two principles, Profit and Loss. And that should be a controlled loss, but it takes considerable work to be successful, and nothing comes easy in this world.. And that's the reason I questioned the age of your car. Cars are an asset, and deprecation is a good way of off-setting tax at the end of the year.. With our Range Rover, it's not owned, but lease hired by the company. It gives better equity, for tax purposes. plus there is no maintenance, or registration
costs and we never have a vehicle that is more then two years old, at our disposal. Which means that reliability is almost 100 %
Of cause our millage would be considerably more then your's.
But what conserns me, with your contracts is that, without a current resomay, or on-flowing contracts, experience and reliability for completion is hard to guarantee. But you must tell me what your position was at Chevron.

Also if your short of funds how do you propose to obtain equipment, when you tell me payment on the contract falls on completion, and more importantly how do you intend to return to the UK.
And please do answer my questions Dave, Don't treat me like a fool simply because i'm a woman.

Till next time Angie xxx

That should rattle his little thought process's no end

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took a week, but, in the end:

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How is life and the activities hope fine? I will be visiting you this very month of October after signing the document.Train will be better for me because i love traveling by train,i am not familiar with the Highlands of Scotland because i have not visited there,but i do heard alot about it and it will be nice meeting you there.

I finanlly got the account from the manager,below is the account info.

<Nice Bank Account
Reported to Alan>

Please i will need you to do me a favour,if you are sending it make it 400 sterling so that i can pay the total amount.I will take the money along while visiting you.

I love you from my heart.

Dave.

Hmm, an increase of £100: presumably he needs to pay a cut to the account owner.

What unfortunate timing though! My character is Messianic, and keeps the Festivals - it's nearly Sukkot, and she will be dwelling in her Sukkah for the next week (in the forecast gales), and then it's Shabbat again and Shemini Atzeret, then Simchat Torah .... it is going to be a long time before she is at her PC once more.....

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after a fortnight of nothing, this arrives, and yes I was shattered, thinking he had dumped me,

But how can I be up-set with him , the poor little love's been sick in hospital.
Bless his little black heart

Quote:
Hello Dear,
Why are you giving me all sort of bad names?did i ask you from any money,
i am very sick just discharged from the hospital few days ago.
Dave.

So now we can start the pain and torment all over again, SWEET

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He waited for my character to finish her religious observances, just sending the occasional 'missing you' [read 'missing the money that you have promised to send') emails.

She's had some Thinking Time, though. And realised that there are several questions she's asked that he has never bothered to answer. She needs the answers before they 'move forward'.

What he doesn't realise yet is that she also needs to hear all about his views and ideals and practices of polyamory (bearing in mind where he first came to light) before she'll set foot in the bank.

Will he do this? For £400?

I have the feeling that the requested amount will rise as a result.

He's running out of time, as he's supposed to be meeting her on the 20th October.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a short reply as one does and quick as a flash , this came back,,

Quote:
Hello Dear,
I am still here in Dakar,i have not through with the signing of the contract due to my illness,i feel little better now.If you have not heard from me, dont write me a nasty mail,it will add sorrow to my life as i am presently passing through hard situation.

I will be completing the signing of the contract by next week and we will have time to talk about our meeting,i really want us to meet so that you will know whom you are dealing with.

I have to go now,have a wonderful day.

Dave.

As you can see he's still going on about non-existent contracts
I of cause was quite understanding and wrote the standard "weepy" reply.

Quote:
Thank you Dave for forgiving me,, Your a wonderful forgiving
man, I really do feel terrible for what I said to you, but I was so disappointed when I did not hear from you.. Please don't reject me again, I don't think I could stand it..
And when we do finally meet I will make it up to you..
But not at the moment as your still very weak from your sickness,

Kisses Angie xxx

It will be interesting to see if he wants to organise a meeting with me, on the same date he's meeting you..

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how long it takes to sign a piece of paper!

The questions my character asked him were:

Quote:
- Do you have any discomfort that I am not much older than your daughter?
- Is religion important to you?
- Do you play football, or just observe it?
- Where do you live?
- What exactly is the fun you say that you enjoy on the beach?
- What breeds of dogs do you have?  (Where are they at the moment, by the way?)
- What do you grow in your garden?
- Why were you in hospital?  What was wrong with you?

His reply?

Quote:
I want you to know that age does not matter to me,what i am after is true love and understanding,religion is very important to me because i was raised in a christian home because both my parent were religious,i do fellowship in catholic church. [Strange: he was Anglican before.]
I do not play football,I am a manchester united fan. 
I live in London,i was suffering from malaria parasite but my health is improving now. [Strange again: I thought all British people had to take anti-Malaria drugs before travelling to Africa and continue them during their stay there.]

And what happened to the other questions he was asked? He is so lazy with my character. I decided, though, rather than delay his bank transfer any further (and I was wrong in my assumption that his financial need would suddenly grow again!), my character could go and make it - and emphasise how she could also cancel it again if he didn't bother to answer her Important Questions.

Quote:
Why are you still refusing to tell me about your garden, or what breeds of dogs you have?  And about your love of the beach and what the fun is that you say you like to have there.  I don't understand why you don't wish to communicate.

I think also, that we need to talk about poly attitudes.  You contacted me through Poly Matchmaker, but we have spoken nothing about this, except that I have mentioned Jed to you.  He is the centre point of a Y, with one primary and two secondaries; I'm one of the secondaries, and happy with that.  I also have a FWB, but he's much more a LDR now he has moved to England.

But tell me about you, your attitudes, views, hopes, dreams regarding poly.  Do you hope for poly-fi or what?

I think this is probably the most important conversation we can have.  Especially in the light of what happened this morning:

I went to the bank and made the transfer, but it was not simple because the gentleman who was attending to my transfer had a bee in his bonnet about West African Frauds and wanted to lecture me forever about Internet Victims.  In the end, I told him that you were British, not West African, and, basically to mind his own business - he still kept saying, 'Are you sure?  Are you sure he is truly British?'

I said to him, 'With all due respect, I met this gentleman on a contact site that I'm sure would have no West Africans on it - I don't suppose that a West African would even know what poly terminology means!'  Which shut him up a bit, though he still kept saying, 'Remember, you can cancel this transfer at any time during the next three days.'

I said to him, I'd have no need to cancel the transfer, and he really should not interfere like this.  I hope I'm right!  I hope I'm not being taken for a a fool!  That's a joke, really - I'm sure you'll be writing as soon as possible and telling me all your poly thoughts and plans, as well as answering my other questions, and then I can tell the bank man 'I told you so!' next time I see him!  (He lives quite nearby - we do know each other a bit!)

I'll look forward to reading your next email.

It's a bit over-the-top really, but I want to try and force some effort from him!

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No mail from him today. I'm surprised. I would have thought he could have at least come up with 'We'll talk about all that when we meet next week.'

But either his brain is too dull for that, or he has no money today for the internet café .... or he is occupied with another of his loves!

Tick-Tock, however, the clock is moving on. Two days left to come up with a decent reply, or that bank transfer will be cancelled.........

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just arrived, In an earlier mail he said he would never ask me for financial help, seems he's had a change of heart. Still a copy of the contract will be well worth a read.

Quote:
Hello Honey,

I was born and brought up in a christian home,i easilly forgive people,if i keep your word in my mind, will the relationship work out?i have simple heart.

I want you to know that my heart is open to you and no matter what i will not disapoint you,unless you disapoint me.You have been having doubt about me that is why i really want to meet youu so that you will have believe about me. I will scan the copy of my international passport and the contract paper and send to you,i will do that next week.

As i told you i am not fanancially buoyant and i will seek you kind help in this contract.

Have a nice day.
Dave

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, it doesn't seem worth £400 to him to enter 'British dog breeds' or 'poly terminology' into Google, or even write a sentence like, 'I grow flowers in my garden' or 'I swim at the beach'.

And so my character has developed some worries:

Quote:
I am getting increasingly concerned about you not answering my last letter. Maybe I'm being a little over-paranoid, and over-influenced by the suspicions of the gentleman at the bank, but my tiny doubt seems to have bred some larger doubts, and I'm now wondering if you can't answer questions I asked, because you invented the information in the first place. I've heard that one has got to watch out for the sociopaths on dating sites, and when I read of the warning signs, I do feel very uncomfortable.

I know it is a disorder of the brain and cannot be helped, but I have children and I cannot risk getting involved with a sociopath.

I will give you another 3 hours to answer my last letter (and answer it properly, and in full). But if I do not hear from you during that time, then I will have to follow my fears that you may have a psychological disorder, and cancel that bank transfer. I cannot take risks where my children are concerned.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That woke him up a bit!

My character received two mails from him this afternoon:

Quote:
thaks for the money u sent, as soon as the hotel find the money then i will come back to london and meet you on the 20th oct. pls help me send the payment slip.sorry for the delay in reply, it was raining here so the server is faulty...that is why i could not give prompt reply hope u're not doubting my personality,though it is normal ,ve heard about african fraud of which am skeptical doing business with them ,though some are faithful....my breed of dogs is (golden retriever) though ve sold the dogs cos of this new contract and the contract will take three months for completion,the name of the plant in my garden is cover ground roses.i really appreciate your corcern..

and:

Quote:
my attitudes to life is pure and trustworthness,my dreams is to have a busness empire with a world class construction company in uk and africa.i belief poly will go far and unite a lot of people together.i really hope for polyfi and you?.....and my biggest dream is to meet you and your children.....i cant wait to see you..thanks...

Hmm. I guess one could say that poly 'unites a lot of people together' - but maybe not in quite the way he is thinking!

My character gave a three hour deadline for answers, otherwise the bank transfer would be cancelled.

He took about five hours to answer. Has she cancelled the bank transfer? She has not said, either way:

Quote:
I've been out and I've only just seen your mails. It is five minutes to Shabbat, and I really must get offline, but I'll write to you tomorrow evening. I'm glad you hope for polyfi, that's my preference too...

Sorry I've got to rush off. It's the early nightfall we have now!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, somehow I think he loves me more then he loves you Branwen.

I haven't had a reply for a few days so I sent him a hurry up or else e-mail

Quote:
Hallo dave,,
You complain about me sending you nasty e-mails, then just ignore me, Is it any wonder I get upset,,
You really should get your act together
Men Why do I bother
Angie..

If I spoke to one of my Russians like that I would end up in a Gulag, out the back of buggary

Still it worked , quick as a slow flash, this came back..

Quote:
Hello Honey,

I did not ignore you just that the server was down due to the rainfall,Why should i ignore you,i have given my heart to you, if you dont hear from me for just a day or two days dont just worry. I have said to you times without number,i will not disapoint you no matter what.

Regarding the picture you requested for ,i will do that next week,because
i do not have camera at the moment but because of the love i have for you,i will get a camera next week tuesday and get you some of my naked pictures.

Have a wonderful weeken,with love and kisses.

Dave.

Well a girl has be sure, what's she's getting, and he might not measure up to expectations.

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he's going to love me even less now!

Another boring ole letter from him yesterday, including:

Quote:
I received call from the company yesterday that i should open account with the bank here so that they will pay direct to my account after the contract,i will start that process on monday.

Why's he telling me that? Does he suspect there's a problem with 'the hotel manager's' bank account? Or is this leading up to some other financial need - an 'activation fee' or something?

Regarding my character's wire transfer:

Quote:
Try to scan and send me the payment slip as a proof of payment.

Oops. My character has something to confess:

Quote:
I think I may have been a bit silly. My mind and imagination were running away with me by the end of last week. I kept adding up all the things you didn't seem to want to talk about, and how you keep totally ignoring my suggestions for a chat on Messenger, and I was thinking, what if this man is nothing but a robber - or worse? I thought, what am I doing, just lending money, and inviting a stranger to come here, this is an isolated house and anything could happen and nobody would know until the bodies were found.....

And I was just convincing myself that I was being foolish, and walking into foolishness, and so, then, when I didn't hear from you by midday Friday, as I'd asked, well, I thought that just proves it, and I went to the bank and cancelled the transfer. And then, well, you wrote by afternoon, and said the server had been down because of the weather, and I felt so awful, but it was nearly Shabbat by the time I read your mails, and there was nothing I could do.

So I really am sorry, you can just blame the over-active imagination of a woman living alone. I'll resend the money, I will, and maybe it will even work out for the better, if you are opening your own bank account there tomorrow, because I could send it there, and then no one has to worry about whether or not the hotel manager is an honest chap. I've arranged something else for tomorrow, so there's nothing I can do then, anyway, but I can go back to the bank on Tuesday, for certain, unless that's too early for you, let me know.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not going well with this relationship.

Mr Communication Expert wrote:

Quote:
I dont even think you can disappoint me like this,i told you about what i am passing through here and you still cancelled the transaction which is very bad.I dont have my own account and there is no way i can receive money here,if you can send it to me via western union that would have be the best.

I am facing hell here,please try to send it on Monday or Tuesday so that i can pay the hotel,my time is running out and the more i stay the higher i pay,please try to help me,i will give you the money immediately we meet.

That is not good enough for my lady:

Quote:
It is two hours or more to the nearest Western Union from here: come on, you know what the Highlands of Scotland is like!

I said I would return to the bank on Tuesday. It was YOU who told me that you were opening your own bank account there tomorrow, so I just thought that would be easier.

But, come on, you need to put some EFFORT into this relationship! You are enough to make ANY woman doubt you. Answer my last email will you! This is what I wrote:

I am sorry for doubting you, but I hope you understand, you haven't been the best communicator. Let's change that now. Tell me about your previous poly experience, relationship types you have had, connections you still have. Let's talk. And let me know about Messenger. It would be good to have some direct communication.

Surely there is more to you than going on about money? Surely you think more of ME than seeing me as a Loan Giver?

Show some personality, will you?

RELATE to me!!!!!!!!

Please!

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose it is some effort at least from lover-boy:
Quote:

you are very right,u know once beaten twice shy,ve been used and jilted by women,so this time i 've to be very careful,i really appreciate ur concern...my feelings for you is beyond just ordinary relationship....the reason why am saying this is my past experience in poly...so i believe this will not be like the last relationship i had...i need to remind you to erase any benfit of doubt in this relationship....let us be creative...i need you as much as you need me..please try and understand am not seeing you as money lender is just my situation is not condusive..pls..bear with me..i wish to leave this place on time so that i can meet you and your children...pls dont forget to send the payment slip...

He is still avoiding the subject of Messenger. A love lad that doesn't want to go on YIM? Well, actually, from his poor letters, I don't think he really wants to write emails either (at least not to my character).

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he loves me, more then he loves you. your just his little "cash Cow"
We don't talk about money, Money is the root of all evil, and can break up relationships, which is what i told him.. I also said that "Ladies" never talk about money, It's considered very common.

This just in,, WARNING If bad langauge offends, read on, but don't complain after..

Quote:
Hallo Dear,
am sorry for not using those languages u considered dirty cos is not all women that like such foul languages...since u llike it then let start it....i really like but i thought u would not like it...so what the fuck are u doing right now....are alone....i wish i could have a 24hr sex with you....i cant wait to do that......i have had two relationship wish the fmer last for 10yrs and the later last for 5yrs......the relationship am looking for is a life time relationship.i will not be able to my pix this week cos ve not bought my camera...till next week before i could send my picture...take care....

Dave

This is not exceptable,, If he can't beg / borrow or steal a camera, I'm not going to meet him.

But tell us,, did the meeting on the 20th take place, did he turn up, did he gives you a nice bunch of stolen Roses, Did he beg un'dieing love. or did it all simply fizz out. Might be time to remind him of his obligations,, After all you did wait for three hours in the rain, I mean just what is a a girl to think..

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg, thank you so much! I'd completely forgotten about the 'meeting on the 20th'!

But, now reminded, my character has written:

Quote:
What happened to you yesterday?

You had said you were coming to meet me on the 20th, and so I expected you on the late train, and then when you didn't show up, I sat up late, in case you were coming by car. And then, eventually, I thought to check my email, and you haven't even mentioned this! Is a date with me so easily forgotten?

I am truly puzzled.

Please explain.

In her bewilderment, she has completely forgotten to mention anything about that bank transfer. As one does.

I've just noticed his headers from yesterday. IP address 41.184.20.220 - which is Nigeria, not Senegal.

Previously they'd been 216.226.76.6 - a Satellite Provider - since the 30th September. Before that, Senegal, of course.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
weareborg, thank you so much! I'd completely forgotten about the 'meeting on the 20th'!

Meeting are very important and everyone reading this thread wants to know what happened. I've even got it marked on the calendar, in RED

Branwen wrote:
In her bewilderment, she has completely forgotten to mention anything about that bank transfer. As one does.

This blokes so easy to sidetrack it's not funny, I think we can keep this going for months , without ever talking about money. he's told me twice now he's financially challenged.The first time i went on about the nice flowers in his garden, and ignored his 2nd request.

Branwen wrote:

I've just noticed his headers from yesterday. IP address 41.184.20.220 - which is Nigeria, not Senegal.

Previously they'd been 216.226.76.6 - a Satellite Provider - since the 30th September. Before that, Senegal, of course.

Does that mean we can both claim a "safari" Question Question

Resistance is futile

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm sure that him going to visit his grandmother, or whatever he is doing, counts as a safari, really...... Smile

So: why didn't he turn up for his date with my character? Oh, what a suprise, it was something to do with money:

Quote:
I told you my situation here,there is no way i can leave without paying the hotel bill..I suppose to meet you on the 20th but you did not send me the money so that i can pay the hotel bill. You promised to send it on Tuesday but i did not even let me know about it.

I am facing hell here and i need to pay the bill so that i can meet you..Have a wonderful day.

My character thinks it is all his fault though:

Quote:
That is crazy - and it is manipulative. The hotel is tricking you.

Every day you stay there, you owe more money. So the best thing to do is to leave the place. Then you are not increasing the bills. They can't make you stay there. This isn't the 16th century, this is 2009. They can't hold you hostage. Be a man and just walk out! Contact the British Embassy if you think that they are going to cause problems. You tell me you have the money to pay the bill; it is just that the money is in London.

Yes, sure I said I'd loan the money. But this is ridiculous, you are increasing the bill with every day. Take action.

I can send them the money for you. But there is no point in doing that while you are still lodging there. Yes I said I would do it on Tuesday. But I also expected you here on Tuesday. Surely you can see that staying there is the least sensible thing you can do. Get OUT of there, so I can pay the COMPLETE and final bill!

By the way, please tell me why you won't accept my Messenger request. Why don't you want to chat with me?

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well according to the boy, he's still in Senegal and the IP tells us the same thing 41.208.137.167 Senegal, So it looks like he's taken your advise, and
is on his bike and left your Nigerian hotel

He's bought up the ugly subject of money again. It seems he's having trouble with yet another hotel account.

Quote:
Hello Honey,

I am still in Senegal here and i need to complete the contract because we can meet.But i have some document to get done and also pay for my hotel bill, all together will cost me 1,500 pound starling,i will need your kind help. no problem, I'll offer some advise

I finally got some pictures for you,i hope you will like them? i was very
hot while taking the picture,i could not be able to stand it because no woman by my side to make me happy. edited to keep the Peace
i really want to make you happy for the rest of your life.

I can't wait to see you,with love and kisses.

Dave

then we get this offering, it would have to be the worst photochop in history EVER

If any depraved people want to see the original, PM an e-mail address to me, theres a couple of photos and the rest of the script..
Your copies on the way DW[/b]

Resistance is futile

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And THERE goes my desire for Breakfast, right up to 2020 puke

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, hey I like all the hot and dirty, bring it on. Wink
That's the most romantic picture ever! Now you would love to see him sideways standing up so you could get a good look at it. Laughing
It needs a lovely pink ribbon and some bows cause that makes you sooooo hot.....
Also he needs some stick on hearts over his nippies holding a rose between his teeth.

Very nice bashing you gave him Branwen on his hotel bill, honestly cant he just sneak out in the night or something? Very Happy
What's all this be a man stuff? Even a worm could sneak away in the night. Laughing
He's just not trying hard enough, he needs to put some effort into it.

I'm enjoying this bait. Love to see how long you can drag this nimrod on for.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Quote:
Your copies on the way DW

just ruined my day, but I guess the Borg can assimulate ANYTHING

Bike Riding in Sanfrancisco has been forwarded to a few!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic