SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New trend or what??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some accounts on various Russian dating sites for collecting date scams. Before, I only got messages if pretending I'm American wealthy businessman looking for Russian girls.

But now, I get a lot of messages from Asia/Africa, targeting non American/European characters, but Russian ones.

I know that FSU girls often do love scams, but who the hell targets Russian guys with love scam in google translate Russian?

If anyone wants, take this:

Quote:
Hi dear,
My name is miss Sandra, i saw your profile in mail.ru, i decide to get in contact with you, i will like you to reply me in my privet mail box ([email protected]) And i will tel you more about me in the mail box ([email protected]) I will also send you my pics for you to know who i am,

like i said please contact me in ([email protected]) i will wait and read from you
i Kisssssssssssss You From My Heart Sandra Baby.

[email protected]

Привет дорогой,
Меня зовут мисс Сандра, я увидел свой профиль на mail.ru, и решили воспользоваться в контакт с вами, я хотел вас ответить мне на мой почтовый ящик бирючина ([email protected]) и я буду тел вам дополнительную информацию о ко мне в почтовый ящик ([email protected]) Я также направить Вам мои фотографии для Вас знать, кто я,

Как я уже сказал, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной в ([email protected]) Я буду ждать и идти от вас
Я Kisssssssssssss Вы от моего сердца Сандра Baby.

[email protected]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic