SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

great site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dnuman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if any one wants to get some female bait i found a pervect site lovessa.com i wrote myself in there without a picture and i recieved around 50 messages all different emails and ip locations from "woman" who loved my picture that is not online lets see how fast i can get some nsfw pictures Very Happy
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day dnuman.

I think you will find your new dating site is a cover for Translation scams.

None of the girls exist, [do they ever] and after a couple of scripted replies, they will tell you that they need money for translation fee's. They may even hit you for internet fee's .

Just be careful and whatever you do, do it safely.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
dnuman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i agree that alot off the replys i had where translated junk but also some that look real i have been doing this for sometime now i got 06 in the mail adress i started with 01 and i never send them any money i just found out about this site i thought i would share the laugfter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic