SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor little orhan in such an awful place!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My emails in blue.

11 Aug

Quote:

My dear,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is M1r14m K0l0ng4,Am 24 yrs, 1.62 mtrs and was about 48 kg weight and have no child,haven't married before single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving,caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr.Celestine K0l0ng4,Who was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend, The Reverend Tel number is (+221 772 411 352 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me .He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick.

I love animals,sports,music, children, garden, flowers,neat place, I will also like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. that is how i contact you I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture,Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss. Miriam.

My dear
How is your day in the refugee camp with the reverend taking care of you? My likes? wild animals, wild music, wild life and the countryside.

What is your address there my dear one?

12 Aug

My Dearest In Heart,
Good morning to you and how are you getting on?.I do hope that you are catching up with the goodies of the day in full.Mine is doing fine only thinking about my bad condition here in the camp.As i told that am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out any how sometimes we take permission .Its just like
one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. It will be a bit strange and worried to you why i choose you, Well it was not by my power,rather it was a directive from above and i did fast and pray about it ,

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to,I don't have brother even sister All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Dickson Abel who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-772-411 352 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now
took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,
Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to live with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if
people gets to know about it. so if it your heart to assist me go ahead and assist me for you will not regret helping and knowing me Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.Mean while. I will like you to call me like i said.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in Love.

Dear Child

Your condition is not good, you msut be helped to leave there. If this fund is in your name how can we transfer it to my account? Please tell me more what is this account where is it, if I knew the name of the account the bank and the account number we might be able to move it out to an account over here.

Do take care lovely child

In case you had any doubts:

Received: by 10.216.85.146 with SMTP id u18cs57819wee;
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.13.224 with SMTP id d32mr1038640vca.26.1250163366934;
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n4b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n4b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.74])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 32si157742vws.117.2009.08.13.04.36.05;
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.74 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.74;
cut out the long bits
Received: from [41.208.162.26] by web111804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:36:04 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 04:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: You Can Contact Bank With This Information.

41.208.162.26 Senegal*

Quote:

My Dearest In Heart,
I thank you ones again this morning. I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and want you to know that i have make up my mind to have the rest of my life with you before i contacted with you i know that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTED BANK LONDON PLC.
Email: ([email protected])

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sands.
Telephone number +44 703 1858 674
Office Fax number . 00447031970059

Contact them now on how to transfer the $9.7 millon dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miriam.

M1r14mK0l0ng4 Attn Mr Peter Sands

M1r14mK0l0ng4 <[email protected]> X

SS
to standardcharte.

show details 13 Aug (7 days ago)

Since Miss K0l0ng4 wishes her inheritance to be transfered to the UK perhaps an account should be opened for her at your bank. At her behaest I have agreed to stand 'in loco parentis' until her majority.

Please arrange the trabsfer forthwith.

I remain sincerely yours

standard chartered

show details 14 Aug (6 days ago)

Follow up message
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON PLC
1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom.
Email ([email protected])
Or ([email protected] )

OUR LEGAL REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO YOU:

Attn Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss, M1r14mK0l0ng4. that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank. Late father is our late customer
Dr Celestine K0l0ng4.With substantial amount of money deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.
2.The death certifica te of late fathers (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3. A copy of deposit certificate issued to our late customer by our bank.
4.An Affidavit-of-Oath from Senegalese federal High Court of Justice.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to prot ect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer
for Mr (Mr Peter Sands) on,

Tel; (+ 44) 703 1858 674 / (+44) 703 1858 140
Fax; (+44-870 471 3627)
Email; ([email protected] )

For more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Richard Meddings
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)

15 Aug

My dearest Silver,
How are you today?.Hope fine,Mine is not fine,I am here thinking about my situation praying how this will turn to story,Yesterday i check your mail but could not find any,this morning again i have come to read your mail,could not find you,what is the problem,are OK,Please reply back to me if you still willing to help me,I want to know if you have contacted with the bank on how to transfer my money into your account,
Please reply back to me immediately as i will be waiting to hear from you,
Yours Miriam.

Dearest Miriam

The bank want this information.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.
2.The death certifica te of late fathers (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3. A copy of deposit certificate issued to our late customer by our bank.

4.An Affidavit-of-Oath from Senegalese federal High Court of Justice.

As soon as you supply me with this I will proceed.

My Dearest Silver,
I have gone through your mail and have see the required from the bank,I will contact the Rev father so that he will help me to get a lawyer how will prepare the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,I will inform you immediately after.
Thanks for bring in contact with them,Wishing you the best weekend,
Yours Miriam.

Bless you my child, I will make sure you get everything you deserve.

Silver

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Honey am so pleased to read through your mail this morning,to know that you will help me get every thing done,How are you today?.hope you are in good health,Mine is in good health Only thinking about you and my future,Pray that soon this situation will turn to story

Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me the (Deposit Certificate) and the ( death certificate of my late father). wonder if the rebels certified his deathI thought these are the only documents the bank will be needing from us but since they need a power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal,i have informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,

He is a registered lawyer in the United Nation and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Am Just coming from his office,He have agreed to help and prepare the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,But he was asking for your personal information,Such as Your full name,Nationality,Resident Address, Occupation, Birth date,Phone and mobile Number,and he also made me to know that he will need money to prepare the documents,but will inform you when you contacted him with the required information,

Please honey i will like you to contact him through email or phone today, when your contact him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, that he will do it in your name to enable you to transfer my (Late) father's Money to your account in your resident country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Merer Charles Onuha.
E-mail: ( [email protected] )
Office Phone:+221 773-049-655

I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf, and some of your data would be required to appear in the said documents from the court as required by the bank.Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please my love i don't have any other person except you and i am pleading that you should help me out from this terrible situation i found myself today. As you do this God will reward you.I am waiting to heard back from you,
Yours For Ever In love,
Miriam.

Miriam Sweetheart

Of course I will do everyting I can to help, please ask this lawyer to contact me direct. This will be the best plan.

18 Aug

My Dearest Silver,
You know that the lawyer can not contact you,I and the Rev father went to his office,We have explain every thing to him,He told us his required from you and have gave us his information for you to contact him if you are in need of those mention documents,
Honey if really you want to do everything for me as you have said,I will like you to write him through his email,I don't see any thing difficult in writing him,So contact him today on how to prepare the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,I will stop here,Waiting to hear from you,
Yours Miriam.

Dear Miriam
It is for lawyers to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit, not a layperson it is the legal jargon so must be from lawyer.

19 Aug

Yes the lawyer will prepare the legal documents,I have explain the whole issue to him and he agreed to get the documents done,he only ask you to forward your full contact information,So you are to contact him with your full contact information immediately to enable him start the documents

Dear Sir

Re the documents required for Miriam Kolonga

Peter D. Parker
95 Harrogate Road
RUSCOMBE
RG10 1AF

Phone: 078 1153 5094

Nationality: Irish/American/Greek

21 Aug

Fancy heading see meres lawfirm doc
Your Atten,
Mr. Zhang Dapeng.

Sequel to your mail which we have received today in my noble law firm on how to issue to you an authorization letter and swearing of affidavit of support from the federal high court here in Senegal,for you and your partner Miss Miriam Kolonga, Who was in my office with the most respectable Reverend, Dickson Abel, to discuss about issuing to you an authorization letter and swearing of support that will enable you stand on behalf of her to transfer her money from the late father account,to your account in your resident country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquirers from the girl and the bank,I was made to know that there are four (4) documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.the documents are as follow

1.A copy of Death certificate of her late father (2) A copy of His Fund deposit certificate which is already with your partner here.It's now remaining the other two documents.Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries,authentication letter will cost the sum of ($600.00) While ($450.00) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,($200.00 ) for notary stamping at the notary office and my consultation & legal processing fee of ($250.00).Total of ($1,500.00 USD). to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY TOMORROW THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENCY,WHICH IS THE FASTEST WAY TO TRANSFER MONEY

My Name is .................... (Bar) Merer Charles Onuha )
Address:...........................No 48 Avenue Lamine Guaye Dakar Senegal

Make sure you inform me immediately you transfer the money,to enable me start the preparation of the documents,Which will be ready by next two or three working days,

Note:
We collect payment before rendering services,As The Barristers Law of the United Nation Demands, ( My Priority is to render the best services to my clients,
Yours sincerely in service,
Bar (Dr) Merer Charles .
(Principal Partner).(ESQ
+221 773 049 655
Sadly we do not have this facility here for money transfers, if the Reverend, Dickson Abel cannot pay these fees as agreed I do not see how we can proceed.

21 August

My dearest Silver,
How are you today?.hope fine,Mine is fine Only thinking about you hoping that soon every thing will turn around for good,My dearest Silver,I was called this morning by the lawyer through Rev father office phone,You did not tell me that you have contacted with him,
According to him,he said that he saw your mail in his mail box Yesterday and have replied back to your mail,He said that what made him to call me this morning is because your mail,

According to the lawyer,he said that you was asking the Rev father to pay the money and have made it clear to him that if the Rev father refuse to pay the money,You will not do any thing regarding the money payment,Honey please i am pleading to you,I have meet the Rev father,he said that if he has the money,he will help us and pay,but the way things is on his side now,he have nothing with him,I am pleading to you to help me and get this money paid,even if you don't have all this money needed by the lawyer,tell him how much you can pay for now and promise him to pay back the balance immediately my money is transferred into your account,Please help me,I will stop here While waiting to hear from you,
Yours Miriam.

My dear child your lawyer is trying to rob you, his fees would shame the worst US lawyer. Get him to start charging West African prices about 1/10 of what he says.

date 24 August 2009 12:19
subject How Was Your Weekend?.

My dearest Silver,
How was your weekend?.Hope was fine Also how is your health?.hope all is well with you,
I am happy going through your mail this morning,because since all this days your mail is missing,I was not my self,but i thank God that you have remembered me this morning and have reply to my mail,Regarding the lawyer issue,according to him because i went to his office with the Rev father,he explain every thing to us,The lawyer is not trying to cheat me in any way,He only want to assist us and get the certificate done,

Regarding in what you have said,I want you to tell me your wish,What do you feel that we will do to get the documents,If you have any other idea is well come,I don't want you to stop writing to me because of this money that have involve,I only want you to bring out your own suggestion,because what i am looking is my way out of this situation and i have strongly believe that you will see me through from this situation,for now i will stop here,
While waiting to hear from you,Wishing you the best and successful week,
Yours Miriam.

My dear Miriam

I wish I was there myself to speak to this lawyer, I think his charges are way above what they should be and have doubts about many issues, I pay by results not promises. The Reverend being a man of the cloth must command respect even from a lawyer, if the reverend were to commission the lawyer and promise payment on completion of the transaction any honest lawyer would be only too happy to comply.

You asked for my thoughts and now you have them my dear, I have no reached my situation by trusting lawyers.

Might a bank account be coming my way from a ‘real’ bank?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bless you my child, I will make sure you get everything you deserve.

I'm sure you will! Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic