SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

C0n0il

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today i received an job offer scam email in my catcher account and normally i ignore those scams but the name of the company made me curious, C0n0il. It reminds me of that movie "conair" Very Happy Maybe the lad got convicted once?
Quote:
INTRODUCTION:

C0noil Services, the world's largest Seismic Company; provides comprehensive worldwide reservoir imaging, monitoring, and development services, with the most extensive seismic crews and data processing centers in the industry, as well as the world's largest multiclient seismic library.

C0noil Services range from 3D and time-lapse (4D) seismic surveys to multicomponent surveys for delineating prospects and reservoir management. Also C0noil Services is exploring the oil world in the refinery and oil rig construction projects going on in United Kingdom .

DESCRIPTION:

Following the recent expansion and development in our company, we are presently recruiting and employing the services of skilled and technical personnels' and reliable firms to fill vacancies and contracts in the areas of Geology, Geotechnical,Research,Environmental,Operations, Medicals, various fields of Engineering,Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil engineers, Medical/Health Personnel's, I.T/Hardware and Software, Oracle, etc.

Accounts,Finance/Audits, Instrumentation, Project Management, Construction,NDT, Welding and Fabrication, QA/QC, Management and Administrative personnel's.

COMMENCEMENT DATE: 2009

EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and Contract

EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS:

Excellent Salary, Overtime Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation expenses, Educational assistance, Medical, Optical and Dental Care,Family/Single housing accommodation, Official vehicle depending on employee official status, access to some of the fitness social and recreational centers in the UK.
Interested applicants are to send their detailed resume and other backup documents together with an application letter(Specifying position of interest) via e-mail attachement in MS Word format to *******@ymail.com , *******@rediffmail.com or call Infotel: +44*********

I googled the address and that has been used for an other scam : Zenith0il-gas company.
This lad is from Owerri, Nigeria. First i thought it was a fake check lad but reading the search results it appears that applicants will be asked to pay fees for all sorts of work permits, immigration fees etc. I think i'm gonna apply as an oracle. Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Business Profile

CONOIL PLC has been in Aviation fuel marketing since 1954. We are the market leader in Jet Fuel in Nigeria with a market share, as at today of approximately 30% of the total Jet Fuel sales in Nigeria with the two key market segment being the domestic and International. A member of the Shell Aviation family until the privatization of the company in Year 2000, all our work practices and quality control procedures are based on Shell’s standards and we are fully focused on following stringent quality control and high customer service standards.

We have the widest network of aviation refueling stations amongst all the Jet Fuel Marketers in Nigeria and we are represented at 12 airfields in Nigeria. In view of the prevailing supply situation in the country, we have built up the largest Jet Fuel tankage amongst all Jet Fuel marketers in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Kano, while we are solo in Kaduna, Maiduguri, Enugu, Sokoto and Yola. We operate a joint hydrant system in Lagos and Kano. Of the three marketers in Port-Harcourt, we are the only one operating a hydrant system. We also operate a hydrant system in Kaduna where we sit alone.

We do not rely solely on supplies from Pipeline Products Marketing Corporation (PPMC), the government parastatal responsible for supplies of Petroleum Products in Nigeria. We also import ourselves, to strengthen our supply chain. This ensures that full supply security is in place for fueling commitment to our valued customers.

We always ensure that the Jet Fuel delivered to our customers conforms to the International Quality Standard. The strength of our equipment and men are constantly reviewed to ensure prompt and efficient service to our valued customers.

Keeping in tune with our objective to provide refueling facilities to our esteemed customers, which are at par with international standards, we have a technical agreement with Ms Flightline Support Ltd. UK. We also have a full-fledged training format for the aviation personnel in aviation including periodic inspection of our Aviation facilities by JIG inspectors.

Any help? conoilplc.com

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TV: There's a whole lotta lads on the fake oil job scams. We as baiters don't see them as much as the lads mostly just prey on the people who register on the online job seeking sites. I have two email addresses that I use only for baiting for fake jobs. Those two characters have provided me with most of the flags in my sig line too. Very Happy

Here's how it works every time: the lad offers a job that doesn't exist. They tell the victim that the job assignment starts very soon so they create a sense of urgency. The 'immigration service' demands fees for working in the country where the job is. Once the lad gets the immigration fee then other fees follow, just like any other 419 fraud.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic