SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video baiting a WIMP'ed lad.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of baiters have been using BRUIN's modality and WIMPing lads. Since your baiter character is inside WU, you may be able to get him to video himself doing the moonwalk in front of a WU outlet and talking about his goat herding. Here's an email I sent to one of my lads that links to WU's yes! campaign. My crooked character works at WU and is asking the lad to kickback $25,000.00 of the $50,000.00 that the lad will win. Feel free to use it in anyway or suggest ways that I can make it better.

Quote:
Western Union is running this campaign called the yes! effect. People write in stories and letters. People are chosen as ambassadors but the payment is only $10,000.00 and the competition is very rough. Western Union pays for artists but they are internationally known. WU wants videos on line.

What WU wants is free advertising. They want a video to go "viral" what is what happens people send videos to their friends again and again. Its much more effective than paying for television time all over the world. If the video works, the director may make it part of a real advertisement and you will become very famous. The director loves goats only because the president loves goats and everything there is to have about goats. He is such a kiss ass that a goat thing and a moonwalk will win the $50,000.00.

So here is the deal. The director loves Michael Jackson. Michael just died and everyone but everyone loves him. If you do the MOONWALK you can tie right into that. SO DO THE MOONWALK and end the walk with your finger pointing to the camera and say YES!.

Go to other locations. Do the moonwalk three more times Say YES! and then say your uncle sent you money for your college books using WU and now you are a professional goat herder, say yes and say how your father sent money so you could buy goat supplies, say yes and explain how you were able to pay for the goat doctor. Do this in front of a WU location at least once. Have cash in your hand at least once.

This will win and you must pay me half. Send the video to me and I will make sure that it wins. There will be another contest and I can get the inside scoop on that too as long as you pay me my fair share.

the yes! effect - can one word change the world? yes!

* yes! effect in action - read how

you + Western Union = yes! effect

The formula for the yes! effect is simple: Western Union helps you send money to loved ones around the world, creating the yes! effect of hope and possibilities.
It's inspiring!

These everyday heroic acts embody the spirit of the yes! effect. It helps make it possible to build homes, start businesses, pay for a child's education and feed families. It's this inspiration and can-do spirit that helps people to achieve their hopes and dreams, all through the yes! effect.
It's what makes anything possible!

Through the power of YES and the yes! effect, the opportunities are endless, goals are achieved and dreams are realized. So have a yes! effect on someone whenever you have the chance. And when you do, be sure to tell us about it. Because for every story submitted, you'll help educate children and adults around the world!

http://wuyeseffect.com/index.php/ambassadors/

http://wuyeseffect.com/index.php/music/

How to MOONWALK.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_FzgtLVzbI

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Connie, I love the idea!!! Let me know what happens.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic