SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

smoke alarms and wildfire

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a hectic few days for my crews here in Queensland. Arsonists are lighting fires everywhere with the result that we are doing 12 hour days to cope. On Sunday we had 25 deliberately lit fires in 10 hours within 15 kms of each other. Please, if you see a wildfire, please ring 000 as soon as possible and give as much detail as possible. Please make a note of any car registrations that you think supicious and report them as well. Max penalty here is LIFE for arson.
My closest neighbour's house burned to the ground at 2am Saturday and although we were there within 15 minutes, all was lost. Dogs and chickens died, the occupant escaped. HE HAD NO SMOKE ALARMS. The dogs barking woke him. Usually smoke inhalation will make sure that you don't wake up. PLEASE If you haven't got smoke alarms, buy at least one. Two would be better and I'm sure your life is worth more than $30.00
Fixed penalty notice of $350.00 applies for non compliance but you have to be alive to pay!!!!
Bad times like California and Victoria. Please survive.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jeff

Nice that you have stopped by and with good advice too.

House fires are so easy too, take it from somebody who's house was involved in a fire that destroyed the house.

Do as Jeff says and check the alarms regularly and practice a fire drill

These are simple things that cost bugger all and it may well save your life.

Houses burn so quickly, you would be amazed

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff, thank you for your dedication to a very difficult and dangerous job. I've seen wildfires on the news all too often here in southern California, and I've heard of the massive blazes you can get in Australia, and I am very grateful for the men and women who put their lives on the line to save the lives and property of others.

You have given excellent advice, and I'd like to add to it just a bit. If you live in a fire-prone area and you hear that non-mandatory evacuations are being called for, get everything important together and GET OUT. Important items: insurance and home ownership paperwork, personal identification, medications, pets, a few days of clothing, and a few mementoes to keep your memories alive even if everything else is gone. Don't overload yourself, though - get all the living, breathing creatures and the paperwork and prescription meds out first; then if there is room, add a few small items.

If you don't want to leave during a non-mandatory evacuation, at least pack the car, leaving room for the people and animals. Then, if the evacuation becomes mandatory - don't be stubborn and stay behind to save the house. It's only a house, and it isn't worth your life.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic