SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Richard offers a business opportunity.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonjourlord 4ppl

I am a: Man
Birthday: 10.10.1986
Looking for: Man
Hobbies: walking, chating, sales and cooking
Height: 5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker: Never smoked
Drinker: Socially
Children: 1 child
Want Children: Yes, I want children
Relationship: Woman
Education: Some college
Income: $10,000-$30,000
Language: English
Ethnicity: African
Religion: Christian
Body Type: About average
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
About me
IN FIVE YEARS YOU WILL REMAIN THE WAY YOU ARE EXCEPT FOR THE BOOKS YOU READ AND THE PEOPLE YOU INTERACT WITH.
About you
WHAT LIES BEHIND US AND WHAT LIES BEFORE US ARE SMALL MATTERS COMPARED TO WHAT LIES WITHIN US.

Quote:
Dear,
My name is Richard Laryea from Ghana-West Africa, I have a business proposal for you if you are interested. My country is one that the people use
a lot of items that the country does not produce. That means the items need to be imported. This makes the importation business in Ghana tends to flourish.
Some items that sell very fast and quick are listed below.
First and Foremost is mobile phones; this is one item that sell very fast since we are now in global world where communication is made easier though
the use of cell or mobile phones. I have links with most of the shops that sells them. I can therefore sell five hundred to thousand phones within a week.
Secondly, is Laptops? This is also another item that sells very fast. The research I made tells me it is required for every tertiary student to own one
. There are more than twenty tertiary institutions in the country, each one with student population not less than fifteen thousand. So if it is required for
every student is to own one, this means the few people that have been importing them are really making money. I have an uncle in the educational sector that
can help me distribute it to the various students within a short time.
Also are designer watches. The good people of Ghana love fashion. You are judged by what you wear. I have links with most boutiques that I can distribute
these items to and take half the money and take the balance after a week or two.
Last but not the least is vehicles, In Ghana any kind of vehicles sells and have good market.However, this vehicles are very much expensive since the
country cannot produce them. Vehicles like the Asian and European ones that have low fuel consumption rate sells very quick. The Asian vehicles that are
right-hand drive can also be imported to the country and changed into left-hand drive and sold at a price equivalent to that of the left- hand drives. It
can be sold for two or three times the cost price and it sells quickly. Any kind of vehicles is it brand new or second hand. What matters is the vehicle
should be in good condition.
Any of these items you choose to deal in, you will gain.
If you are interested and choose to deal in any of the afore-mentioned items, preferably, i would want you to travel down yourself so that you may learn
the business trend of the country.
Finally, if you should invest in any of the above items and everything is sold, you may buy gold or diamond of any kilo and take to your country to sell
for two or three times the cost price. Nobody should tell you to send him or her money to buy any mineral and ship it over to you because it is a scam.
You can put them into your baggage so that you fly with it to your country. I have links with the immigrations in my country. It is up to you if you also
have links with the immigration in your country. This is just by the way.
This is my business proposal for you and I will be glad if you invest in any of them. I promise you will never regret it. Please let me know your mind
should you show interested. Please let me know if you have any item you may want to know more about apart from the ones mentioned here so that I can
research on it and give you the feedback and you please if you are interested kindly reply me to my email address so that i can send you the full details
of the proposal:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thank you.
example like Original Nokia 1600 is sold here at $45 which i can sell up 1000 pieces just in 7 days and Original
Nokia 5800 is sold for $780 for this one i can sell up to 1000 pieces in a month, so please kindly check the price
of this Nokia phones in your country then you can calculate the profit,

note: please am not asking you to send me any of the items without you being here in my country, all i want
from you is to bring only 1 phone and 1 laptop, which we (you and i) will use as a sample to show all the shops
that i have links with that we are bringing 1 container and this items then we can sing contracts with all the shops,
bye

Sent: 22 July 2009 19:44:34
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,
thanks for your quick reply to my mail, please all am offering is a business partner to come to my (Ghana)
and invest in any of the moving items i send to you ealier?
so please i will like to know if you are interested in any of the items like:
1. phones business.
2. laptops business.
3. cars business.
4. gold business.

NOTE: BUT PLEASE AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANYTHING, ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO BRING
ONLY 1 PHONE AND 1 LAPTOP? TO GHANA AND WITNESS WHAT AM SAYING IF ITS TRUE OR FALSE?
bye and please i have added you to my hotmail chat.
bye and hope to hear from you soon.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from snt0-omc1-s32.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.43]) by col0-mc2-f12.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:44:34 -0700
Received: from SNT112-W56 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s32.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:44:34 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_38f40a15-228c-4f12-85f7-79a63cd2bcbe_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.7.44]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Business
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:44:34 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jul 2009 18:44:34.0242 (UTC) FILETIME=[74E10220:01CA0AFC]

--_38f40a15-228c-4f12-85f7-79a63cd2bcbe_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
Dear XXXXXX,
thanks for your quick reply to my mail, please all am offering is a business partner to come to my (Ghana)
and invest in any of the moving items i send to you ealier?
so please i will like to know if you are interested in any of the items like:
1. phones business.
2. laptops business.
3. cars business.
4. gold business.

NOTE: BUT PLEASE AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANYTHING, ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO BRING
ONLY 1 PHONE AND 1 LAPTOP? TO GHANA AND WITNESS WHAT AM SAYING IF ITS TRUE OR FALSE?
bye and please i have added you to my hotmail chat.
bye and hope to hear from you soon.

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ== X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E= Received: from snt0-omc1-s15.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.26]) by SNT0-MC1-F6.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:48:58 -0700 Received: from SNT112-W50 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s15.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:48:58 -0700 Message-ID: <[email protected]> Return-Path: [email protected] Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_fd930506-dc99-434d-9fe5-dac6f9d41e9c_" X-Originating-IP: [41.218.194.221] From: as above

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Business Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:48:58 +0000 Importance: Normal In-Reply-To: <[email protected]> References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> MIME-Version: 1.0 X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jul 2009 21:48:58.0347 (UTC) FILETIME=[E14073B0:01CA0E3A] --_fd930506-dc99-434d-9fe5-dac6f9d41e9c_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-

Quote:

Dear Madam,
thanks for your reply to my mail and its show how interested you are in doing business with me,

well ebay is very good site to get most cheap phones over there, but please Madam it has to be a PAY AS YOU GO TYPE? since in Ghana we only have pay as you go system, so what i do think is that ebay is very good but it must be a pay as you go phone type so that it come be unlock very simple in Ghana.

note: at first if Ghana we have a network called KASAPA, which is a sim free network, but now adays they have stop using the sim free network and us change it to pay as you go type or sim phone.

please Madam, can you reply with your cell number so that we can called each other
if any thing come up.
please this is my number:00233242572359
bye and hope to hear from you soon,

So he thinks he has a bite!

Quote:
26 July

Dear Madam,
thanks for your reply to my mail and its show how interested you are in doing business with me,

well ebay is very good site to get most cheap phones over there, but please Madam it has to be a PAY AS YOU GO TYPE? since in Ghana we only have pay as you go system, so what i do think is that ebay is very good but it must be a pay as you go phone type so that it come be unlock very simple in Ghana.

note: at first if Ghana we have a network called KASAPA, which is a sim free network, but now adays they have stop using the sim free network and us change it to pay as you go type or sim phone.

please Madam, can you reply with your cell number so that we can called each other
if any thing come up.
please this is my number:00233242572359

Horses for courses the phone calls I leave to the gurus of the telephonic communications (Dora & co.cm)

Quote:
2 Aug

Dear Madam,
please can you give me more details about the global settings?, well as for the phones it will be used in Ghana and the neighboring countries like
(Togo, Benin, and so on) but Ghana is where mostly will be sold at.

please most of the global settings i know are very hard to decode or unlock in Ghana that is why i want to know the full meaning or the full details about the type of the global
settings you were talking about?.

and please can i have your cell number so that we can talk about all the little questions on the phones?

Do I tell him one of my racehorses kicked me in the head in a fit of post-coital hype? Let’s move the goal post.

Quote:
[colo=red]Dear Sir

It hardly matters if they will be used only in those countries. Perhaps you should do a little research for yourself so that you understand what it all means I am not very good at explaining technical things.

Just got a contact for Acer Aspire Timeline for £750 very high spec 4GB RAM and 320GB memory with Vista Web cam and of course wireless how many could you take?

Wait for the plea of poverty.

Quote:
[/color]

Sent:
04 August 2009 21:57:19

Quote:
Dear Madam,

well thanks for the quick reply to my mail, please i will like to know how many of the Acer Aspire Timeline can you bring to Ghana. since it cost £990 in Ghana, since its not common to get around here.
so please i will like to know if you can only bring just 1 and 1 phone to Ghana and check for yourself the price it cost here.

and for the global setting its good for Africa network unless its only lock to the home network?
Bye

Quote:
Dear Sir

I cannot come to Ghana myself, but I could send you say 5 Acer Aspire Timeline. I would be prepared to sell them to you for £4,300, let me know if you are interested. Cell phones are hard to come by if they are unlocked already but you can get software to do that I think.

I decided cell phones and locks and unlocks were too boring, and difficult for me to understand.

Quote:

5 August, 2009

Dear Madam,
thanks for the quick reply to my mail, but i will like to know why you don't want to come to Ghana?

the reason i want you to come to Ghana is that i don't have that kind of money to buy all the laptops? that is why am looking for an investor who will bring the itmes to Ghana and both of us will do the marketing since i have links with the big shops in Ghana?

bye and please let me know your mind?

My mind? I don’t know it so how can I tell you? Can he respond to this?

Quote:
Dear Sir

I am unable to travel by air because once I rise above 1000meters I lose all sense of propriety.

Now let us look at the facts, if I had come to Ghana with 5 laptops the price to you would have been £1,500 EACH so where is the profit.

Why not re-think your business proposition. You have no credit rating so it is cash up front all the way.

Sent: 07 August 2009 08:31:48
To: R1ch4rd L4ry34 ([email protected])

Quote:
Dear Sir

If we have the expense of a trip to Ghana with suitable accommodations, transportations
bodyguards, licences for import and bribes can you see any profit left for us?

There are already companies importing similar commodities to Ghana with their own infrastuctures estabished. They are already dealing direct with all the respectable establishments, so where is your market?

Quote:
Dear Madam,
thanks very much for checking the prices on transportation and the rest?
please i will like you to go this site (www.ghanaweb.com)
and all about the country?
please i will also like to know if you have read my proposal very careful you will see that
i links with most of the universities and where does student will be looking for laptops
to use for their projects.

there are companies who have this commodities like you said? but they don't do marketing?
all they do is for wait for a person to come and buy.

but i have links with most university.
please kindly answer this for me. ( you are a student and as a student in the University you will
need a laptop, but why waist time to go all around looking for a laptop when all you have to
do is just call and a laptop will be brought to you in your dorm? with less price than what the markets is offering?)

which of this two will you prefare?

Sent: 08 August 2009 08:11:56
To: R1ch4rd L4ry34 ([email protected])

Quote:
Dear Sir

In your original email you expressed an interest in a wide variety of business ventures.

1. phones business.
2. laptops business.
3. cars business.
4. gold business.

Now you tell me you have no capital to invest, I asked you for a deposit of $10,000 against a small deal for 5 top of the range laptops which is good business practice with a new and unknown client. Are you able to offere me any from of security agains this deal, or can you provide a bankers reference?

Please give you attention to these details so that we can proceed with a deal. Would you prefer to look at cheaper laptops if you are selling to students direct?

Sincerley yours

F4nny H1ll

That was that he didn't want to play anymore.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic