SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Old Bait-job I just came across

View next topic
View previous topic

PumaBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was clearing some stuff out of one of my servers and came across this. Did it a couple years back, was good fun. Check it out, kinda long but hopefully it will entertain you.

http://www.ebtmarketing.com/thetransaction/
PumaBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Figured out that people probably wouldnt want to click a link like that, so I pasted everything here:

THE TRANSACTION

On May 10th, 2004, I opened up my AOL email inbox expecting to find the usual junk. Penis Pill spam, a couple webcam girls, maybe a note or two from my transsexual lovers. But on this day it was another email that caught my eye. It seemed that a very wealthy man named Engr. A. Neves had died in a Kenyan plane crash, and I was being tapped to pose as his next of kin in order to extract the money from his bank account. For doing this I would recieve a handsome percentage of the booty. How could I resist such an easy transaction with what sounded like such a reputable and trustworthy business partner? The following are transcripts of our emails back and forth.

Mr.Efe Oke
Email:[email protected]
Dear Neves,

I am Mr Efe Oke. a Barrister and Solicitor;i use to be the Attorney to Engr.A.Neves,a national of your country,who was a contractor with the Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR),and who shall here-in after be referred to as my client on the 30th of JAN 2000,my client,his wife,and their three children were involved in the ill-fated crahed Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Abidjan to destination Lagos.

Since then,i have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,i decided to trace his last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence my contact with you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly with the Standard Security and Financial Services Ltd,where the deceased had an account valued at about (USD35 Million Dollars).

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now,i seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased or have the account confiscated within the next Ten(10) official working days.The reason for contacting you is because you have the same last name with my deceased client,and as such will enable a change of ownership through my bank,so that the proceeds of this account valued at (USD35 Million Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me,can share the money.40% to me, 35% to you and 20% for any charity organization in your country,while 5% will be for unforeseen bottlenecks we might incur in the course of this transaction.

For clarity,all legal documents to back up this claim,is in my possesion.Herefore you have nothing to be worried about.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. Best regards, Mr.Efe OKE.(ESQ)

Mr. Efe Oke -

I have received your email regarding the unfortunate death of your client, Mr. Neves. While your offer is tempting, I am cautious about entering into business deals with people I have not had any previous dealings with. However, this is a lot of money that is in question, so I would like to learn more about this transaction. I would require 40% of the total, so if you are willing to give me this amount then we can discuss the next step. If not, I wish you luck in your endeavor. Please respond to me at your earliest convenience.

In trust,

J. Neves

Dear J. Neves,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and content was quite understood and well noted. I just want to let you know that Engr.A. Neves deposited the fund; in (Standard Security and Financial Services Ltd) before his death and he left an instruction that the money should be claim by him or an appointed next of kin that is a foreigner.

I want to appeal to you to assist me to claim this money. I want use this opportunity to tell you that this transaction is 100% free and not implicative in any way. What I need from you presently is to assist me to secure this money and be my funds manager, because civil servant in my country is not allowed to operate a domiciliary account. I want to let you know that this transaction must be keep confidential until we receive this money from the Bank.

You should send to me as follows for the onward commencement of this transaction because we have to swing into action immediately. I want you to provide your full address and your full name and telephone number and fax numbers so that I will use it to effect the change of owner of this money to your name and address, so that it will be easy for us to put up claim. This is the information of the Bank where the money is deposited.

Bank Name: Standard Security & Financial Services.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel; 234-803-4743373.
Fax: 234-9-2728458.
Managing Director: Rev Vitalis Anya.

Contact the Bank immediately you receive this mail and let them know that you are the next of kin to late Engr.A. Neves I will send to you the certificate of deposit the Bank issued to the deceased on the day he deposited his money with Bank.

Please always reply to my mail so that we will conclude everything about this transaction in two weeks time. And I am using this opportunity to give you my contact number, 234-1-812-5923 you can call me any time with this number.

Thanks and God bless you as you assist me.

Yours faithfully, Mr. Efe.OKE. (ESQ)

Mr. Efe OKE-

I'm afraid that you did not even acknowledge my concerns about the % which I will be to receive once this transaction has taken place. I will stress again that I will need at least 40% of the total sum for me to help you in completing this transaction. I am a very successful businessperson, and I cannot waste my very valuable time by being ignored in my correspondence to you. I also am not stupid, and would require some proof that you are really who you say you are. I can give you the details of what I need as proof once you assure me that I will be able to secure 40% of the total for this transaction. I will look forward to your PROMPT reply.

In confidence,

J Neves

Dear J. Neves,

Thanks for your mail.Infact why I did not comment on the % are because I have to think over the matter before I come up with answer. I am glad to let you know that I have agreed to give you 40% of the total amount. I will be waiting for your response so that we will move ahead.

Thanks and God bless you,

Efe Oke.

Dear Mr. Efe Oke-

This is good news. I have been in contact with my accountant about this matter already, and he has assured me that he will assist me in making this transaction as smooth as possible. Do not worry, he is in strict confidence to me, and he will tell no one else of the transaction.

Now, as I stressed in the last email, I will need to have proof that you are really who you say you are. Do you have access to a digital camera, or a camera and a scanner? I will need a picture of you, but I will need to have proof that it is you, and not just some picture you get off the internet. I think the easiest way to prove this is if you send me a picture holding up a sign so that I know it is you. On this sign, write in bold and clear letters, "I JOINED ASSMUNCHERS.COM". Attach the picture to an email and send it to me. This will prove to me that you are really who you say you are, and that I can trust you with a transaction of this size and importance.

Please lay out the next step we will need to take in this email with the picture so we can move forward with the transaction. I look forward to receiving it and making a good business deal for both of us Mr. Oke.

All My Love, J Neves

Dear J Neves,

Thanks for your mail. The bank the money is deposited is Standard Security & Financial Services, but the transfer of the fund will be effected through their sister/correspondence Bank in the United Arab Emirate. Find below is the Bank’s full information:

Bank’s name: Fidelity Bank
Branch Manager: Mr. Azeez Ahmed.

Please try and get in touch with me through this number 234-1-812-5923 as soon as you contact them. Infact I am very confident with you now, because I am a believer and I know that the good Lord we serve will surely see us through in this transaction. I will snap a picture of my self with the required instruction by you.

In order not to waste much time in this transaction I will like you to go ahead and contact the Bank in U.A.E. and you should let them know that you are the appropriate next of kin to the late Engr.Atkinson Neves.

Thanks and God bless you.

Efe Oke.

Mr. Efe Oke-

Trust me, I am as anxious as you to complete this transaction and start a wonderful new life with my beautiful wife Dyarea. However, my accountant has advised me strongly to wait for the proof that you are really who you say you are in the form of the photo I requested. I trust him implicitly in all my business matters, as I want to trust you, so I will be anxiously waiting for the picture to arrive so we can carry on with this deal. Please advise me as to when I can expect to receive the proof, so I can have my accountant contact the bank in the UAE to set up a transfer of the funds.

In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord,

J Neves

Dear J Neves

Thanks for your mail. Infact by the special grace of God the proof will get to you on or before Tuesday next week.

Thanks and God bless you,

Efe Oke.

Efe Oke-

I am happy to hear that we will be able to advance this transaction in the near future. As soon as I can verify that you are who you say you are, through this picture, we will take the next step.

J Neves

Dear Efe:

Just checking in to see if everything is on schedule. I am eager to continue our agreement. Get back to me with the swiftness of a mountain goat.

In your confidence,

J Neves

Mr Efe Oke-

As Tuesday draws to an end, I am becoming more and more doubtful of receiving your email. An interesting development has taken place, however. I received another email from a gentleman who had a proposition that, while different in nature, promised an even more lucrative payoff for me upon completion. The only catch is that he needs some money from me in order to extract the money that we are to share. I have decided that I will help this man, a Mr. Boma Jiko, extract the money and take my share, which will amount to almost $20 million! You can see how excited I am, and I am arranging to send him the $5,000 he needs to extract the money tomorrow afternoon. He sent me some proof in the form of a similar picture that I asked you to send today, and I trust him completely.The $5000 is a small price to pay to have the $20 million later, so I am very confident in this transaction. However, as a man of my word, I am still willing to help you in our transaction, if it is still an option. I will only consider this until tomorrow though, so if you are still interested, contact me as soon as you get this. If I dont hear from you, good luck in finding another person to help you, and walk with Jesus Christ in the path of righteousness!!

In the name of the Father-

J Neves

Dear J.Neves,

Thanks for your mail. I am sorry that I have not responded to your mails, infact I was away to Abidjan the Capital of Cote d’Voire to get the death certificate because I know that before the Bank will transfer the money they must ask for the death certificate and certificate of deposit as to know that you are the appropriate next of kin to the deceased.

However, I am very surprise of what you said in your mail that some one contacted you and you are willing to assist him, I know what I am telling you regarding this transaction and I am very busy making the change of ownership of this money from the late Engr.Atkinson Neves name to your name as the only next of kin and you are here saying that you want to assist another person. I have asked you to send me your telephone number for easy communication and you have not sent it, that is why I have not gotten back to your mails because I did not have access to check my mailbox over there (Abidjan). As a matter of urgency you have to stop any communication you are having with anybody and concentrate on this so that we will get this money from the Bank before the end of this week. Below is the information of the bank and I want you to contact them as soon as you receive this mail and ask them what you have to do in order for you to receive your money.

Bank’s name: Standard Security & Financial Services.

Tel: 234-803-4743373.

Fax: 234-9-2728267.

E-mail: [email protected]

Managing Director: Rev Vitalis Anya.

I want you to know that we could have received this money from the bank since but because of the condition you gave me that is why we have not. Contact the bank immediately because in this transaction time is of utmost essence. Note that as an attorney I have forwarded an application for claim on your behalf to the bank for them to start the process of the transfer in your favour.

Please call the Bank as soon as you receive this mail.

Efe Oke.

Below are the Certificate of Deposit and the Death Certificate that Efe attached.

Mr. Efe Oke-

I was happy to see your two emails in my mailbox, but as time goes on I am becoming more and more wary of carrying out this transaction with you. I have told you many times that I will require proof of your identity in the form of the picture that I asked you to send, and you told me that I would have it by yesterday. I see that there is no picture in either of the emails you sent to me. The first email had an attachment, but it failed to load. If this was indeed the picture, then the file was corrupted, and it needs to be sent again. I understand your concern about this new transaction, and since you were first to contact me, I will even be willing to stop communication with this new associate. But I will only postpone correspondence with him UNTIL TOMORROW. If, by that time, I have not received the proof that I have requested, I will be forced to stop my dealings with you and pursue this other transaction. It took Mr. Jiko only one day to prove his identity. Why is it taking you so long? It makes me wonder how serious you are about this. Please show me that my fears are unfounded and lets make this work.

Glory to Him and His name- Mr J Neves

Dear J. Neves,

Thanks for your mail. I am very worried why you are finding it too difficult to download the picture. My sincere advice to you is to open a new yahoo mail account so that I will send the picture, as it may be, it is as if your AOL (America Online Account) does not down load attachment. Please I will be very grateful if you will oblige my request.

However, I am still sending the picture to you again via attachment. Please can you give me your telephone number so that I can call you and explain the situation to you or you can reach me with this number now 234-803-503-8959.

Efe Oke.

Upon forwarding the email with the attachment to my work email address, I was able to open the picture. Finally, I was face to face with the man I had come to know so well over email. Looks like he cut out someone elses head and photoshopped it on to this horrible suit holding the sign. Feast your eyes on the infamous Mr. Efe Oke:

Image[/img]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic