SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

MUSA LOVES CROCODILES! Charity Lad Burnt! Lots of Pix!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't so much a published bait, but more a celebration of one of my favourite lads. He delivered so much entertainment I decided to collate his efforts in one place.

Lad text is red. I am blue. Very Happy Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity scammers - I hate them. Especially when they use a legitimate charity. Musa House (for orphans) is such a charity and this idiot, Mr.Musa, enlists the use of children to help perpetrate his scams.

I started baiting this silly bastard Dec 28th. He was so keen to have my new business to donate to his worthy cause, we jumped on board and offered to help him out.

I made up and gave him crocodile pictures for the children to colour in and told him the children could wear them as masks. He interpret that into sticky taping the masks to these kids heads!!!! while they posed for their victims. (Well it does save me having to blur the children's faces)

Anyway I asked he pose with a couple of our company slogans. He also provided revised versions and better pictures.

--< CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENGORGE >--

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sent off his good news.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

You will be happy to know that your application and pictures have been accepted by my employer. He would like to extend his well wishes to you and your staff, and has asked if you would be able to send us some updates on how everything is going. We would require a monthly update on how we've helped and if you could slip a couple of pictures in as well for our publicity, that would be perfect.

Charity work is indeed something to aspire too. We give when we can to those who deserve our attention, and you sir deserve our attention.

Assuming all goes well, I will have the clearance funds sent to your nominated account within 24 hours. Good luck and keep up the good work. We have also decided to send a box full of clothing and toys to your address. Please forward that to me before we clear the donation.

Kind regards, and remember - Only the best bait works!

I offered him $168,000 AUD a year for two years. He's given me a bank account, which will be reported, and there will be a problem with using that account.

So he never knows he was baited I will then email him to say that I had to find alternative methods to make the payment so I went to the website (the real Musa House) and donated through the options given to me. I wonder if he'll be pissed? At least the real charity got his money. He can't complain...

The Musa House Website is a legit charity - the email addresses are not. The website threw me a curve ball as well when I saw that site. I had some members check it out and it came back legit. They are a registered charity.

I sent this to Mr. Musa:

Quote:
Mr. Musa,

Thank you for that information, but my senior accountant couldn't wait
until you gave us a new bank account so he found the account
information for donations on your website. It was very different to
the information you gave us, but all went well and we received a
confirmation this morning that the first instalment of $35,000 AUD was
deposited into the Musa House Charity account. If all goes well we
will deposit another $35,000 AUD on the same date in two months time.

Here is the bank account information from your website - I confirmed
it to be correct.

MUSA HOUSE TRUST,
ABBEY BANK
ABBEY BUSINESS BANKING CENTRE
301st Vincent Street, GLASGOW, G2 5BR
Sort Code: 09-06-66, A/C No. 42965823

Good luck with your donations and we really look forward to hearing
from you on how this money has changed your life. We look forward to
the new pictures next month. We have a small project coming up that
the kids may love doing for our newsletter and website. It will be fun!

Round 2

Musa House being a real charity has real banking information available to the public for donations. So, the transfer didn't go through, my accountant decided to do some research and found the REAL Musa House bank accounts. He transferred the money to that account and we thanked Musa for a very successful transaction.

He flipped out a bit and claimed that account could not be accessed due to a problem with the tax (or whatever rubbish he said) - This isn't my problem. I received a confirmation from the REAL Musa House (no I didn't) so my lad had nowhere to go. He then informed me that they have a new primary account. So I asked him send the details and promised next month the transfer would be successfully transferred to the new account.

I told him that in order to collect this months donation he had to provide some more promotional pictures. Well he did. I'm running with a crocodile theme, so I need crocodile-people...

FINALLY - 6 NURSES IN ONE PICTURE, and some guy that looks like he's covered in snot... Very Happy

--< CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENGORGE >--

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

This was attached to the email. Not sure if he meant to send it. Quite cute. She's one of the Nurses.

I thought I would send off an email.

Quote:
Mr. Musa,

These are fantastic. It is 7am here as I download these. Your money should be transferred into your nominated primary account with secondary account protocols. This process is automated and will be transferred after 12am AEST. I should have a confirmation slip next business day.

Congratulations!

Here is the confirmation transfer slip of the fake transaction.

--< CLICK THE IMAGE TO MAKE BIG >--

Oh dear... Looks like a boo-boo. I've gone and transferred the money to the real charity. Oopsy Daisy...

Musa is a wee bit cranky. *gulp* - It would appear that my accounting team has used a third party automated banking business that sends funds to nominated accounts.

He thinks I have accidentally sent 2 payments of $35k to the real charity... He's not happy. Watch him explain why he can't access the REAL charity account. 70k slipped right through his fingers. ah, to be a fly on the wall...

Quote:
AFTER ALL I HAVE GONE THROUGH TO GET THINGS DONE YET YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME YOU WILL
MAKE THINGS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO DO THE LAST MATERIAL THING

BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN TO ME

I TOLD YOU THE OTHER TIME NOT TO SEND ANY FUNDS TO THAT ACCOUNT BUT YOU REFUSE

I ALSO PUT IT ON THE SUBJECT OF MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU

YET YOU DID THE MISTAKE

WELL YOU WILL RECEIVE A THANKS YOU MESSAGE AND IT WILL APPEAR TO BE CLEARED ON YOUR
SIDE

WE WILL GO THROUGH LOTS JUST TO GET THE FUNDS FROM THAT ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT'S FAULTY

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS BELOW

THEN THE REMAINING WILL BE SENT TO ME NEXT MONTH

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THESE ACCOUNT PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING

I5,000 AUS DOLLARS IN EACH OF THESE ACCOUNT

INTERMEDIARY BANK :

DEUTSCHE
BANK TRUST COMPANY,
AMERICA,
NEW
YORK
PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10017.
SWIFT: BKTRUS33
ROUTING (ABA) NO: 021001033

BENEFICIARY BANK :

OCEANIC BANK INT’L PLC
Account Type: DOM. ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NO: 04177479
BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER:
Account Name- Egiebor Uyi
Account Number-0813003000220

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH A COPY OF THE BANK TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIP

GOD BLESS

MUSA HOUSE

This is the sixth bank account I have received from Mr.Musa. Six accounts reported and hopefully investigated.

My response to poor Snot covered Musa.

Quote:
Mr. Musa,

How dare you speak to me in this way. After everything I have done in supporting Musa House. I am quite shocked at your tone.

Last month the account you provided failed an international transfer, so my senior accountant, found the Musa House charity account on your website. Remember the website you provided me. That account worked fine both times. The account is not faulty. What does that even mean?

Why would you put that account on your website if it doesn't work? The real kicker in all of this Mr.Musa is the email I received this morning from your chief accountant thanking us for this incredible donation. They wanted to know why I'd sent them $70,000 this year so far. I told them that I have an agreement with Mr. Musa.

I then told him that I would be sending as final payment of $67,500.00 AUD on the 20th of March. He was pleased.

If you would prefer that we remove that account from our banking service completely you should have told me that. The only reason it was there was because it worked last time and secondary account protocols were active so that if the first account failed, the second account that worked last time would work.

You really need to communicate yourself better Mr. Musa. The money is gone from our accounts into your charity account. We cannot get it back. You should be able to access it right away. I have confirmation that it's been deposited. How can you blame me for any of this? I am insulted. After all that I have done for you.

You decide what we will do next month, and please communicate yourself better to avoid your confusion.

Kind regards,
KR

It always the lads fault. Very Happy Let's see if I can latch him for a third round.

Musa Snot Man wrote:
SIR

I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THING THAT I SAID

IT'S JUST THAT AFTER TELLING YOU TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER YOU STILL DID WHAT I DIDN'T ASKED

WE WILL GET THE ACCOUNT OFF THE WEBSITE SOON

PLEASE IN THE MAIN TIME

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS BELOW

THEN THE REMAINING WILL BE SENT TO ME NEXT MONTH

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THESE ACCOUNT PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU
DO ANYTHING

I5,000 AUS DOLLARS IN EACH OF THESE ACCOUNT

INTERMEDIARY BANK :

DEUTSCHE
BANK TRUST COMPANY,
AMERICA,
NEW YORK
280, PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY
SWIFT: BKTRUS33
ROUTING (ABA) NO:

BENEFICIARY BANK :

OCEANIC BANK INT’L PLC
Account Type: DOM. ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NO: 04177479
BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER:
Account Name- Egiebor
Uyi
Account Number-0813003000220

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH A COPY OF THE BANK TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIP

GOD BLESS

MUSA HOUSE

Quote:
I have to correct you. I did exactly as you asked. You gave me a nominated account, which was added to the primary account of our transfer system.

The other account on your website was the one that worked last time, so when the account you gave me this time failed to transfer because LLoyds TSB was reviewing that account. This is not our fault, or our problem. Sorry to say that we are not accountable. You accused me of making a mistake, NO we didn't. You might want to check that account you gave me.

This months transfer has happened. We can't get it back. We can't un-transfer the donation. We have received a confirmation that the money was accepted without hassle. The money is there in your account. You can access it right now. We have received an email from your associates at Musa House thanking us for the donation

Now you are demanding we send another $30,000 - which is not our mandate as we've delivered once again to your charity? The best I can do is offer to bring that date forward to the 9th of March? I only hope you don't waste time and keep changing the date of material delivery.

I will delete all accounts from the system and add these two accounts. This means that if there is something wrong with the first account, the money will automatically be transferred to the second account.

Does this satisfy your needs? I have been more than generous and extremely tolerant of your attitude towards me and our donations.

Quote:
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME

THANKS FOR THE CHANGE OF DATE

GOD BLESS

MUSA HOUSE

Round 3

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!?? Third times a charm.

Snot Croc Musa wrote:
I WILL GET THE PHOTOS READY B4 20TH I PROMISED AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE FUND TO
ANY OTHER ACCOUNT APART FROM THE ACCOUNT NOMINATED ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU

IF THE TRANSFER FAILED IN THOSE ACCOUNT JUST EMAIL ME AND I WILL PROVIDE ANOTHER
ACCOUNT

THE MUSA HOUSE ACCOUNT IS HAVING LOTS OF FAULTS

BECAUSE IT WAS EXPOSE ON NET THESE HACKERS I ALWAYS PUTTING THREATS TO OUR FUNDS

PLEASE NOTIFY ME WHENEVER THERE IS FAILURE IN TRANSFER

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN REACH YOU

GOD BLESS

So I called him. It was about 11:30pm Lagos time. He tells me he will send me an update via email.

Snot Croc Musa wrote:
WE ARE PROGRESSING

WE HAVE MADE THE CART

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

HOPE YOU HAVE REMOVED THE MUSA TRUST ACCOUNT FROM YOUR LIST

He's assured me everything will be done exactly as I ask. I really hope so. This will be his third payment, but this one will not fail. Guess who will be calling me the day of the payment? The real Musa. He will thank me for everything and I will thank him for the pictures... but what pictures?? Oh dear. I'm keen to watch this lads head explode. Very Happy

I decided to get this lad now involved in our Extreme Karting Program. He has to make a downhill Go-Kart... This is so incredibly bad it's hilarious.

I sent this charity scammer many samples of what his Kart should look like and what exactly was required of him to collect his final payment. Prepare yourself for the worse effort ever in the history of poor efforts...

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS!!!??? HAHAHA!

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR EXPLOSION

I said, "Send me a update of this amazing cart you will be building."

Very Happy

I said, "Now you have to have this cart towed by a car to get some real speed."

Image Image Image

Very Happy

Then I said, "I would also like you to thank me for all my efforts." - This is one of my favourite trophies I've ever collected. Very Happy

Very Happy

I thought I'd better write back.

Quote:
That cart looks very strange. How will you tow it behind a car on the day of your event? It doesn't look sturdy enough for something that will be traveling at speed.

I suppose you know what you're doing though. I don't find that particularly safe. So when are you doing the event with all the children and the flour, water and paint? When will you be decorating the cart and what does your costume look like?

We can't wait to see those pictures. Send them through as soon as you can. I would seriously reconsider using that very dangerous cart, unless of course this is the model for the bigger version you are making?

When can we expect all the pictures. The deadline is the 20th.

I couldn't help it. He deserved this. Laughing

<Click image>

Now that I've put a 'helmet' on his head, I want one there for real. Laughing

Oh dear... Looks like my lad didn't find the humour in my query about his efforts... that, well, sucked. When I queried him if the event was done and this was his final submission, I get this. Look at this rubbish!!!

King Dopey the charity scammer wrote:
SIR

THE EVENT HAS BEEN DONE

THAT IS THE KART

I USED MY FEET AS BREAK

THOSE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE EVENT

PLEASE SIR WE WENT THROUGH ALOT TO GET THAT DONE

SO PLEASE RECONSIDER AND MANAGE THE CART

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU UNDERSTAND

THAT IS MY COSTUME I HAVE NEVER BEEN DRESSES LIKE THAT BEFORE

What a bloody joke. I gave the idiot 3 weeks to prepare and this is what he tells me?? WRONG!

The totally wonderful and generous NN wrote:
I do not understand. That cart wouldn't move. The wheels were made from oil filters from a car. I am not sure if you understood or even tried. We gave you more than enough time to construct and participate in our charity event, considering we've already given you $70,000.

To be honest, what you have given us is nothing that we requested, and for you to tell me that your cart is your effort is the worse thing I have ever seen. That would have taken you 15 minutes to nail 4 pieces of wood and some oil filters together.

Maybe you think you are playing some sort of joke with me that I do not understand? This is suppose to be a fun event and you haven't even tried. For you to tell me you have is an insult to my intelligence and our generosity. I am not an idiot. Please do not try and tell me you even tried when you had three weeks notice. Oil filters as wheels? This was a poor effort.

I will have to take this to my boss in the morning and tell him this is your efforts after all this time. He will tell me that you didn't even try, nor did you even bother holding your own event and decide to have fun in the spirit of our charity work.

Unless you do this as agreed, I will request your final donation be canceled from your account and the remaining $67,500 be given to one of our other charities. You will have to be satisfied with the money we have already given you.

Not that I sent him any money any time, but rather I told him I sent it to the real charity he is using to scam. He can't admit that of course, so he's between a rock and a hard head.

Then this little gem fell in the box.

Quote:
PLEASE
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU TOLD ME THAT IT'S A FUN PURPOSE SO I MADE WHEELS OUT OF A FILTER TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT'S FUN

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO PLEASE GIVE SOME MORE TIME I WILL HAVE TO RUSH OUT WITH SOMETHING BETTER

PLEASE AND PLEASE WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US

PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT TO YOUR BOSS I WOULD NOT WANT HIM TO GET ANGRY WITH ME

PLEASE I WILL START RIGHT AWAY TO BUILD WHAT YOU WILL LIKE

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU UNDERSTAND

Hopefully round 4 will provide a much better effort. I am so disappointed when a fake charity scammer can't humiliate himself... any more than this one already has. Laughing

Round 4

How excellent. He's gone to all the trouble to make several large modifications to his skateboard and constructed an actual soapbox derby downhill go-cart.

New modified and improved streamlined design by Mu$a! It's painted green, but has no teeth as requested. The cart also isn't named.

However, he did take my suggestion of having to wear a melon on his head, and has roped in his extend family again. I've blurred all the innocent children who have this role-model parent or relative to look up too.

Here we have Mu$a going downhill at full speed. At least he is wearing a helmet for safety, and is covered in flour.

My boss will be so disappointed that he will decide to call Mu$a House. Oops, where is the number? That's alright the number is on their real website. He'll find it and have a chat with the real Mr.Mu$a... oh dear. After all the fake Mu$a efforts, to lose it now. How devastating. Laughing

I also believe he is dressed in his pajamas. Laughing Laughing

Round 5

** TODAY'S EFFORT -- WE HAVE BIG WHEELS **

Okay he's failed once again. At least he has big wheels...

Now for some strange reason he sent me pictures of him with a mud pack on his face and hair rollers??? I have no idea where that came from or why he did that, but it's funny. I can only assume he has finally gone mental.

I have decided to pay him now.

<Click image to enlarge>

Image Image Image Image

I'll run him through a transfer modality, which will fail, then I'll pay the real charity again. Oh, the joy. Laughing

Well I have sent more instructions. I've X'd out some parts. I know you all like surprises.

Quote:
INSTRUCTIONS:

1. You and your cart must be towed behind a car. All carts start off fast.
Use a rope and tie it to the car and one end to your cart

2. The name of your cart is 'XXXXXXXXXXXXX' - Paint it in big black
letters on the side of your cart

3. You were suppose to cover yourself in XXXXXXXXXX that the children
were going to throw at you

4. Make sure you wear a XXXXXXXXXX when driving your cart

5. This is to done outside in your street

Hopefully, 6th time round will prevail, just so I can screw him over again.

Quote:
Thank you in advance for making the final adjustments to this project. You can send them through to Mr. XXXXXXX because there has been a change of plans.

I also have some good news. I won't be paying you through our banking system, as we where having so many issues in the past with your lack of correct information. On Friday I will be leaving for Cameroon. Specifically to organise the new facility we will soon be building.

I would like for you to meet me in Yaounde. We can meet for a meal and I will hand over the remaining money in cash. I would like to meet with you, at my convenience. I will not be making any side trips. I want to make sure you get what you deserve, without any more problems.

It's not a big trip for you and you can drive. I will email you where you can meet me for lunch, or dinner. Please bring a suit. If you need to stay the night I can organise some accommodation after the meal. I want to hear all about your plans and would like to speak to you personally. Please take your phone with you so I can call you. You will need to be there for Saturday morning. I will email you with the name of the restaurant.

I want to make sure you get this donation without a problem. I don't feel like being blamed again for your mistakes. Confirm your travel arrangements to Yaounde and get back to me.

Very Happy

I started calling him from about 1am Lagos time.

I finally got in contact with him around 7am. Now I can't record these conversation properly, but it went something like this-ish.

Quote:
NN: HELLO!

Melon head: Yes. Yes.

NN: I HAVE BEEN CALLING ALL DAY!

Melon head: Yes. It was night for me. I was sleeping.

NN: I CALLED 34 TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T PICK IT UP!?

Melon head: Yes. I see the calls. It was ringing all this morning.

NN: WHAT IS GOING ON? I NEED DAILY UPDATES AND YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS TODAY!

Melon head: Yes. Sorry. But I have done this 3 times now and...

NN: LISTEN! I DON'T CARE. IT'S NOT HARD TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. MY COFFEE TABLE COULD HAVE BUILT A BETTER KART!

Melon head: Yes. Yes. I will do it today. I will send soon.

NN: GOOD. I WILL BE WAITING. SEND THEM TO ME AND MY BOSS!

Melon head: Yes. I will do it. But Mr. Dundee when will he pay....

NN: <click> beep... beep... beep

So hopefully we see some improvements. Then I'll try and get him to Cameroon. Very Happy

Round 6

Do-it-yourself karting. Imagine waking up to see your neighbour being towed down your street behind a Mercedes, in a newly named lime green coffin, covered in banana skins, in his pajamas while wearing a half watermelon on his head. I mean, that's normal, isn't it?

I was reminded of one my favourite shows as a kid. So I thought another photochop was needed.

I've had some head way with my melon headed lad. I asked him to meet me in Cameroon. This was his response:

Quote:
GOOD DAY,

WELL THANKS FOR ACCEPTING THE FINAL PICTURES I SENT TO YOU

I WILL ALSO LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PHONE CALL IT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU TO CALL BUT,I AM SORRY,I DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MAKE THE TRIP DOWN TO CAMEROUN NEXT WEEK .OR EVEN FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS

I JUST CHECKED MY SCHEDULE,THERE WON'T BE TIME FOR ME TO GO ON THAT TRIP BECAUSE PRESENTLY I AM IN BENIN CITY FOR A MEETING AND I WILL BE HAVING LOTS OF MEETING WITH MY STAKEHOLDERS AROUND THE COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS.

SECONDLY THE AMOUNT IS TOO LARGE FOR ME TO CARRY ACROSS THE COUNTRY'S BORDER I MIGHT BE HELD FOR MONEY LAUNDERING

I WILL COME AND SEE YOU PERSONALLY IN AUSTRALIA WHEN I'M DONE WITH ALL THE MEETINGS

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS AND I WILL LIKE TO MAKE A SUGGESTION SINCE YOU DON'T WANT A BANK TRANSFER ANYMORE (MY BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED)

WHY CAN'T YOU SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

YES IT CAN BE SENT TO ME IN 10,000 AUS DOLLARS EACH WITH DIFFERENT MONEY TRANSFER
NUMBERS AND DIFFERENT TEXT QUESTION

I WILL GO TO THE BANK AND COLLECT IT ONE AFTER THE OTHER

THIS IS A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION, ISN'T IT?

PLEASE JUST SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION IT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO RECEIVE MONEY WORLD-WIDE

THE FASTEST WAY FOR US TO RECEIVE MONEY

GOD BLESS

It was now that I suddenly realised that after everything this idiot has been through, we are back to square one. How refreshing. It's like he's breathed new life into this modality and given us a fresh new perspective.

Unfortunately it's not good enough. He's busy for the next three months?? Doing what? Scraping watermelon seeds out of his head and clothes?

Quote:
Sorry, but I'm not joking about this. You'll just have to clear your schedule. I am not relying on any banking or Western Union service to mess things up. I am coming to Cameroon, and want to meet with you. I don't understand the problem. You're in Nigeria, which isn't far from Cameroon. Just drive your Mercedes I saw in those pictures, or fly. You have enough of my money to make the effort.

I am a major contributor. I am bringing with me, in cash, the remaining 67,S00 AUD and all the donations we collected at the gates, which was going to be a surprise. The amount was 13,3S7.S0 AUD. A really amazing effort by the Australian public. I will be going to my bank in the morning, I then have a meeting and we can meet at around 2pm for late lunch and some drinks. Then if you need a place to stay for the night I can organise some accommodation.

Clear whatever business, reschedule your meetings. You're the boss and privy to making those types of decisions. Confirm your arrangements and I will pick a nice spot to eat and drink for the afternoon. Plus if you bring a car you can carry the cash much safely across the border.

Or, we can wait the three months? I will be back and forth to Cameroon. I really wanted to have a photo opportunity of us shaking hands as I hand over the donations. That's why I ask you wear a suit. If you don't want cash I can bring one of those great big cheques. You'll just need to cash it at your bank. It normally takes 10 business days.

I'll see if he can fit the cart in the back seat and bring it with him. Laughing

I get two very panicked replies 30 minutes apart.

Quote:
I DON'T WANT US TO HAVE ANY MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT THIS I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOU WERE NOT JOKING

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO JOKE WITH A THING LIKE THAT

NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU IN PERSON HERE IN AFRICA IS
SOMETHING I REGRET AND IT'S NOT LIKE COMING TO MEET YOU IN CAMEROUN IS A PROBLEM TO ME

YOU SEE, MY SCHEDULE HAS BEEN MADE BEFORE I RECEIVED YOU EMAIL/CALL

PLEASE YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR WITH ME, BECAUSE I HAVE INVESTED ALOT IN THESE MEETINGS, AND NOT ATTENDING THEM WILL BE A VERY BIG LOSS TO ME.

THE MEETINGS IS WITH SOME OF MY MAJOR CONTRIBUTORS JUST LIKE YOU ARE AND I HAVE ALREADY PROMISED THEM,IT CAN NOT BE CHANGED

I PROMISE I WILL COME DOWN TO AUSTRALIA TO SEE YOU AND I WILL BE TAKING SOME OF THE ORPHANS ALONG.

HOW WILL YOU FEEL NOW THAT I HAVE PROMISED TO MEET YOU AND I DID NOT SHOW UP? FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU WON'T BE HAPPY.

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND

THEN WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO EAT AND DRINK BECAUSE MEETING YOU IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.

COME TO THINK OF IT, WHY WOULDN'T I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN MY CHARITY

GOD BLESS

Screw that! Then his next email he accuses me of not being straight with me and guess what, he pulls the 'ye olde race' card.

Quote:
THIS DONATION THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE TO MY CHARITY IS HIGHLY NEEDED NOW IF YOU CAN'T GET EVERYTHING TO ME WHY DON'T YOU SEND HALF OF THE AMOUNT AND WHEN WE MEET IN THREE MONTHS TIME I WILL HAVE THE PICTURE WITH YOU AND COLLECT THE REMAINING

YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THESE FUNDS IS MEANT FOR THE BUILDING OF THE ORPHANS WORLD WE ARE HAVING ALOT OF PROJECTS THAT THE 70,000 AUS DOLLARS HAS BEEN EXHAUSTED ON

ALTHOUGH SOME AMOUNT WERE STOLEN FROM IT BY THE HACKERS I WON'T WANT TO DISCLOSE THE AMOUNT AND NOW WE NEED MORE FUNDS AND THIS IS WHY THE MEETINGS WERE PROPOSED

PLEASE THIS DONATION IS HIGHLY NEEDED

I PROMISE YOU WON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. WHY DO YOU WANT TO POSTPONE THE DONATION?

THE INITIAL AGREEMENT IN WHICH YOU SAID IMMEDIATELY I GET THE RIGHT PICTURES YOU GET THE FUNDS TO ME

I WAS TOLD THAT WHITE MEN ARE ALWAYS STRAIGHT FORWARD BUT NOW I WONDER

ANYWAY SUIT YOURSELF

GOD BLESS

He's already blown the 70k I sent? It had better been coke and hookers.

So I latch onto a few comments and give him the what-for! He just keeps opening so many doors. Such good value.

Quote:
Did you just accuse me of being a racist? What the bloody hell do you mean you wonder if I am not straight forward. When have I not proven myself to be straight forward? I have paid every single time, and now I want a photo opportunity you start accusing me of some warped prejudice? Would it interest you to know that my grandmother was English and my grandfather was aboriginal?

Now you tell me that someone has stolen money from your bank accounts?? How is this my problem?

I have asked you meet with me in Cameroon. Now I demand you change your plans because you have insulted me far too many times, and I would prefer an apology before I hand over my hard earned money. I'm not interested in you visiting my home unless invited. I am only interested in you making the minor effort to meet me when I ask. You will be gone for a day or so. I do not see a problem.

You are going to feel really sore as well. I was planning on donating 5 laptops to your cause for the children to use. I wanted this to be a celebration and a hand over of surprises. I want a few photos of you being able to accept these gifts and now you insult me. That does not make any sense. I don't think you really appreciate all we've done.

Predictably my charity lad is now working out the finer details.

I pre-empted his concerns on actually allowing him to pick a date that suited him. April 1st. I think this date is quite apt.

NN as administrator to bossman wrote:
I have heard from Mr. D about you traveling to Camer0on, Ya0unde to meet with him to collect the remaining funds and the laptops. Mr. D will be leaving Australia Sunday morning and arriving Monday night. He will be in meetings Tuesday and Wednesday morning. He would like to meet you at a restaurant in Ya0unde at 2pm on April 1st. He will be arriving at the popular

His assistant will be taking a few pictures as Mr. D hands over the donations, the check and the lap tops. Mr. D would like to relax for the afternoon so you are welcome to eat and drink to celebrate your good work. If you wish to stay in town for the night Mr. D will be paying for your accommodation, and you can leave in the morning. Please let Miss. S know what you'd like to do and she will arrange everything.

Melon Headed Lad wrote:
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL

I PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU IN CAMER00N WITHIN THOSE FEW DAYS YOU WILL
BE STAYING.BUT I'M NOT CERTAIN ABOUT THE DATE YET.

I WILL MAIL YOU SOON WITH THE DATE

BUT PLEASE I'LL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN ALWAYS CONTACT YOU TO LET YOU
KNOW HOW I'M MAKING PREPARATIONS.

WELL I'LL LIKE THE CURRENCY TO BE IN DOLLARS.

PRESENTLY AS YOU KNOW, I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS AT HAND, AND THESE ARE SOME OF THE
REASONS WHY I FIRST REJECTED THE INVITATION

DUE TO THE FACT THAT ALL THE FUNDS WITH ME HAVE BEEN BUDGETED ON SO MANY PROGRAMS

I WILL LIKE YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH LITTLE FUNDS SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO COME DOWN
TO CAMER00N AND AFTER MAKING SOME ARRANGEMENTS HERE SO MY ABSENT WON'T CAUSE ANY
INCONVENIENCES AS I SO MUCH LIKE TO COME TO CAMER00N

JUST DO IT FOR ME AND I WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME

Okay, how many of you didn't see that coming? The asking for money bit. I mean, according to my company I've already given him 70k. 70k he can't deny I ever sent. Charity scammer using real charity.

Of course some sort of suitable response was required for his query.

Mr. Dund33 wrote:
[OUT OF OFFICE REPLY]

I AM AWAY FOR TWO WEEKS ABROAD. I WILL BE CHECKING MY EMAILS ONCE A WEEK. PLEASE EMAIL MY OFFICE OR ADMINISTRATOR.

Two weeks later I send this:

Quote:
Please confirm the PayPal payment to Musa House. I have not heard from you
since last week. Mr. Dundee would really appreciate a letter of thanks
from Musa House. Something we can frame and put on our office.

Thank you, and good luck. Let us know how everything goes. A monthly
update is all we require on how our Park was able to help, and all the
good we've been able to do.

His response:

Broken and busted lad wrote:
thanks for all you have done for musa house

Your welcome. Very Happy

I never heard back from Mr. Musa again. He changed his numbers and never replied to any emails. He wouldn't even take a re-bait for several weeks. Finally he just disappeared. Even though he didn't safari, I think our relationship ended well.

Did I mention I hate charity scammers??

I'm just glad I could be of service. Ah well... NEXT PLEASE.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith

Last edited by Nurse Nasty on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
kvasir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of the funniest things i have ever read/seen...

the melon on the head, towed behind a black mercedes, omg...

"My Darling, i don't want anything to happen to you because of me, this maybe that this people don't want to send this money, also this's the devil walker" -- R3becca
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is truly a masterpiece. Bravo! I hope I can pull off a massive bait like that someday. Great Job!!!

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You realize that as hilarious as that cart is, itll probably be decent transportation when this whole thing is done, right?

Anyway, you're the reason I can't read 419eater at work. Cannot contain the laughter, at all.

Amazing work!

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i nearly spat my coffee out all over my computer this morning when i saw the pictures... fkn funny stuff mate

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't stop crying out loud Very Happy

Really great stuff Nurse Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd beers!

clapping clapping clapping clapping bow_down bow_down bow_down

It's true "Only the best baits works"

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember watching this one as it unfolded. Wicked and classic! He never did get into a demolition derby thoug tdid he?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! Seeing everything compiled together is just dandy.

Great work. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
RisingUnder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this is incredible. You are truly a master of the art of scambaiting!

bow_down clapping

LEGEN - wait for it - DARY
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved this bait. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stand by what I said before - God help me if I ever got ill in Oz!!!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure poetry, NN. bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Your lad now owes me a new computer.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, amazing. I strive to accheive such results one day!

Thus far, I don't have any trophies, except for pleasant memories. Someone tell me, what's with the green man? Where did that come from?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The green man is a crocodile Wink

EDIT: Original topic about those pictures here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158020&highlight=musa+crocodile

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just caught this bait. Wow! Great work, NN. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic Bait, once in a lifetime perhaps. I wish I could get hold of a super-mugu like.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Spindly Killerfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a bloody masterpiece! I have just changed my pants!!
Very Happy
S.K.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant........the greed of these guys is matched only by there stupidity at times. Cant believe he didnt travel to Cameroon though, I was starting to believe your bait myself!! Power to your balls and keyboard.

ptc
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is wow! I laughed so hard, You are truly one of the best now I raised my bar even higher, Thank you for posting this Thumbs up

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I did a little pee Laughing bow_down

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt, and then THIS....

Damn, I think my neighbors may have heard me roaring with laughter at that pic. clapping

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I sprung a leak laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom......

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
existo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NN, you are possibly the funniest person in the world. Thank you.

Have you ever seen the documentary "General Idi Amin, Dada" by Gerhardt Schroeder? Whenever I read lad emails I always hear them in Idi Amin's voice. It makes it so much funnier.
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is soooo great NN. Wish I can reach your level one day!

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic