SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My poem-writing Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided I was too impatient to wade thru scripted romance replys and too new to manage to reply sensibility anyway so I chose the ASEM route. Here are the first few email exchanges.

Me
Quote:
D@niel
This is my new email address, I hope we will continue our delightfull conversations my love. My old email was hacked so I deleted it. Please continue where you left off about your hopes and dreams for our future togethere.
Love
M!ch[/color]

Him
Quote:
Cant understand anything... whats goin on? I really need explaination..., it all sound weird to me.... D@nny

Me
Quote:
D@nny my love
Now you have confused me. We have been emailing for months now and planning our future. My email was hacked and someone stole the money I sent you so I deleted that email and opened a new one. I didn't write down your email, I know it by heart by now. Why are you pretending you don't know me? I am hurt. This isn't funny. When you apologize, I will expect another of your loving poems. I am going out of town for the weekend, so you will have plenty of time to think this over. I dislike this side of you D@nny.
M!ch

My goal is a home-made poem from him

Him

Quote:

Hi My Love..
Am so sorry about not recognising you..... How was i suppose to know baby, But is okay . I really need those funds i told you about, I will love you to try and send them again, I will give you a different address this time okay, i need the funds to take care of somethings out here.... Take care , hope to read from you soon.. Danny

Me

Quote:
Danny
I borrowed my friend's laptop while she was talking on the phone so I could email you. Of course I will send you more money, it isn't your fault that some stole it. Where is my poem love? I bet your forgot to attach it cos you are so worried about that money. Don't worry love, I have found a secure way to send it via Western Union so no one can access it but you. The Western Union clerk says it is a new secure way to send money and only the receiver can pick it up, isn't that great? I am going to read all about this new program so I can explain it to you. I so want you to get this money and not some thieving bastard. Don't forget my poem in the next email, you know how cranky I can get if I don't get my poems.

Mich

the mangle here we come, eventually, like after we try moneygram and a month or 2 has passed, since M!ch is kinda slow at figuring out how the new procedures work.

Him

Quote:
Hi My Love....
How are you doin today? Hope you are okay and doin pretty good sweetie.. As for me am okay, just doin pretty good, but alittle sad. Have alot on my head, really need to sort out thing here with me, Thanks alot for your care and concern about sending more funds, really need that cos it is really goin to help me out here.

And also am glad you got a secure way of sending the funds to me via western union. Please my love read all about it and let me know about it.. so i can give you a need detailed info on where you can send the funds too.. I really dont know if you can add some more funds to what you will be sending to me.. Am really goin to appreciate that.. will love to know how much you can get across to me okay.. so i can know how to plan around with it okay. So so sorry about not sending you your poem okay.. Here is a poem for you.. that will brighten up your day okay....

attached is the usual copied poem

So what do you all think? I am also emailing him from another character and he is giving her the usual dead wife, daughter with grandma in the states, working at a UK oil rig, etc crap.

Last edited by Merry Widow on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope its a original poem, and not one of the internet, if it is you can tell him that you already knew this one..or something like that

love the idea of this asem

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of saying..but dear you already sent me THAT poem. Please write me a NEW one. And continue getting more and more upset that he is sending me poems he already 'wrote' for me untill he coughs up an orginal.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him your sister is an English Major and recognized that poem by (google the author's name)...and as she went to college for 10 years (that's how long a master's takes to get -- lol) she knows A LOT of poetry and you have been in tears that he copied someone else's poem to give to you...

Since your sister is an English Major, she will recognize all of the poems as plagiarized ... and she showed you how to google a poem to see who it is written by...

I've had some self-written stuff once I told him I googled the poem and it was NOT unique...then I was so pissed that I googled the past poems from him and they were all plagiarized and I here I was thinking he was a romantic man when all along he'd been a liar...and I questioned him about sending that poem to other woman...
He knows I'm computer savoy and it didn't surprise him that I googled the poems...so he tried his hand at a couple of his own, and of course those were even better than the ones he found on the net...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will add more comments later but just quickly, it is best not to tell your pet you used google to find it

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana, I was going to use your idea but he may have sent me 2 orginal poems!!!
@Murry, thanks, will do

Quote:
Dan
I am disappointed. I just don't know what to say. I do understand that you are stressed due to your financial situation but I do not believe that is reason to do what you just did. You have sent me heartfelt romantic poems, funny poems, cute poems, rhyming proems, short ones and long but you have never before sent me the same poem twice. I am stunned. I am saddened by this and will have to go meditate about this unexpected turn of events. I just am speachless. You write so beautifully so why did you just pluck a poem you had saved and resend it to me? Did you think I would not notice? I feel I just don't know you anymore.
Mich

Trying to let him know that I have received poems before

Quote:
Hi My Love...
Am really so sorry if i disapointed you okay.. I never mean to okay.. Am really stressed out baby and got alot on my head... just wantedto take your memory back to the good times we have communicated, thought you will love it, but guess not. Am really sorry about that okay.. please dont get mad at me okay.. you really should understand how i feel here and what am goin through okay. I really hope you understand it all okay. Miss ya Danny

Remind me of the good times? yeah, all 5 emails

Quote:
Ok, I understand and I forgive you for that but still a bit hurt. I do love that poem, I printed it out and hung it on the wall of my bedroom, it really is one of my favorites but I just didn't expect you to send it again. I just know your next email will have a great poem that I will just love. I realize that you are busy, I am super busy at the veggie market, too. Long hours but I am happy to help everyone who walks in the shop.
Mich

Quote:
Hi Sweetie..
How are you doin today? Am glad you finally understand why i sent you that poem..good to know you printed it out sweetie, that are my feeling and words from my heart to you. Sweetie i really need to know when you can be able to make up the funds, and how much you can get across to me this time around, baby i really need those funds to get off with things okay.. Alright sweetie yeah is a peom for you .. Hope you like it this time.

attached was a possibly new, orginal poem

Quote:
I really like this new poem, I printed it off and put it in my notebook with all the others. I just love reading them before I go to bed. I'll try to get out of work early one day this week so I can take the bus to the western union shop.

Mich

hint, hint, the 'other' lad sent me tons of poems

Quote:
Hi Sweetie..
Am glad you love my poem... It makes me feel warm inside, My love am really counting on you before the end of the week, just hoping that you can get the funds across sweetie.. still have not tell me how much you can get across this time.. I really need to know that my love, I want to make out plans before i get the funds from you by the end of this week, Hope you understand that sweetie. Alright my love, gotta go now .. will write you another nice poem, bet you goin to love it okay... Love ya sweetie,Hugs and kisses.... Danny

warm inside?, eeeuuuu

Quote:
The manager went to check on some melons so I snuck in his office to check my email, we are super busy so gotta go, will email you when I get home. I can't wait for the next poem.
Mich

I am thinking the boss wasn't looking at fruit.

Quote:
Hi Sweetie..
Nice reading a few lines from you.. I guess you really kinda busy out there baby. But please my love i really need you answer my question about the funds i ask for.. you keep telling me a different topic entirely... dont really like that.. I need answers sweetie.. Okay babt that is enough for funds issue... here is a poem for you baby.. Hope it brightens your day....

attached was possibly another new orginal poem

I posted the poems in the poetry contest. I am glad I tried this as the scripts he customizes slightly and sends to my other character are rather boring. I think it is time to start asking questions such as:

Has you sister given birth yet?
Has your run-away dog returned?
Did you get the raise?
How was the co-worker's birthday party?

What do you all think?

edit to fix grammer

Last edited by Merry Widow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Murry, No point in giving them the key to the door, If by some chance they do find it, it could open up a hole can of worms.

As for taking shortcuts, You might get away with it for a while but at the end of the day it's counter productive. The hole idea is to take up there time, and so what if they spend time sending you 500 scripted replies, That's 500 times they need to sit at a computer, 500 times they need to pay for it's use, and 500 times they need to wait for you to reply.

Your way you get to reply to half a dozen e-mails before getting dumped.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic