SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you deaf? - A "deaf" bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I thought she confused you with D1ll (D1ll said "I'll show you all my trophies"! - See my post above.

Edit: Yup, Vendetta, my message is the same as yours, so I think she's talking about my World War 1 trophies Smile.

Edit 2: My reply

Quote:
Kar3n,
I'm sure I mentioned this - I shall give you the money once we meet at the airport (or my apartment.)
You do trust me, don't you, my love?
I cannot contain my excitement - you will like the trophies; I've polished them thoroughly everyday for the past 50 years!
D1ll.

Last edited by 667jjk on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I didn't bother to correct the mistake, the more mistakes they make in their scripts the more suspicious people will get Very Happy Here's my latest offering to this temptress.. lol

Quote:
My dearest Kar3n,

I popped down to my local shop, that also doubles as a Western Union, and they told me that i could take advantage of a new service they are running. It's so simple that anyone could do it. All you have to do is log onto to this site h t t p : / / xxxxxxx v . 1 n f 0 / All you need is this code then [Snip] and answer some questions for them, easy as that. By the way, I've put $2000 in there. I want you to get yourself all dolled up for me.

Can't wait to see you,

Love Frank

Lets see whats k3ren has to say to this Laughing

Mod edit - edited to obfusctate the url as it's now listed in Google - SP

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Nice, lets see exactly how lazy/desperate this lad actually is.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from Kar3n:

Quote:
hello my love .. since you can give me the money at airport i want you to go to any western union location near you and send the money to me immediately so that i can be able to come to your place .... it is only through this means that i can make it to your place ... hope to hear from you asap ....

A bit of odd logic: she wants money to go from the airport to my apartment. Luckily, old D1ll can drive:

Quote:
Kar3n,
If money's a problem, I'll drive to the airport and drive you to my place.
So, when's the soonest you can come over? I recommend you head for Newark Liberty International airport when you do travel, as it's nearest to my apartment.
We should arrange a date and time,
Yours Sweetness
D1ll.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, seems karen doesn't know how to work s3cur1ty shil3d, I'm not sure if she even logged in, think I'll send her an email tomorrow, telling her how I can't take the money back for 5 days, a security precaution against people withdrawing the money, and then cancelling the action on my side. A protection against fraud type thing.

Anyways, here's her plead of ignorance.. lol

Quote:
hello my dear Frank ... i am very glad to read from you ...but i want you to do me a favour by going back to the local shop where you send the money tell them to send the money back to me normally .. cuz i am getting it difficult with the method you use to send it .... just go back there as soon as you read this mail and tell them you want the money sent to me normally ... then after this has been done i want you to get back to me with the full sender's and receiver's information also with the MTCN number giving to you so that i can be able to get the $2,000 usd you sent to me normally ... i want you to go and do this as soon as possible ... hope to read from you asap ..

Lazy, lazy lad, Laughing

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
you get a email after she login,
you can say there is no other option, this is a new way to send money (security reasons blahblah)

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey baiters/mods/admin!! Would it be too much to propose a contest? First baiter to get a "deaf" lad recorded on the vid phone (many downloadable Video Relay systems out there) get a Premium? I think it would be a daunting task!! Worthy of the challenge!!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sounds like fun, we did hum and haw about getting the lad on cam at the start of the thread, but no-one wanted to do it.

Here's the latest from Kar3n, I've not replied to the previous mail, and now I got this one a little earlier tonight.

Quote:
hello my love did you send the money normally now .. i want you to go back there now and tell them you want to send it the other way ... if you already do that i want you to get back to me with the MTCN number so that i can get ticket to come to you asap...

I still haven't replied, but I'm going to get my 14yr old genius grandson to type out a message to her. She needs to understand that I'm now in hospital suffering from severe blood poisoning, due to a bad skin graft, so there is no hope of her getting her money until I get out. Which might be as long as a month.

The worst thing about all this, I've never told her where to fly, so how the hell is s/he going to get me Confused

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To this lawyer i have to act like i am her husband

so i wrote

Quote:
Dear,

I am mailing you as the slush-puppy of Karen Glenn to release the fund to here of $65,000,000

I hope to read from you soon

Izz

i get this back
Quote:

DE LAW ASSOCIATE,
SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES,
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA 2233
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear 1zzy B@ckyet,
These chambers received your information from your wife (Miss. Karen Glenn) that you are the benefficiary to a fund deposited in the bank requesting for a legal representation in executing the transfer of the fund to your designated account as soon as possible.

Please find below to this message, a Power of Attorney form, you are to complete and send back to these chambers. The Power of Attorney form will empower these honorable chambers to act on your behalf in the verification of your claims and carrying out your instructions as stated in the form.

Please provide us with your telephone and fax numbers where we can contact you immediately. Note that this does not in anyway infers that these chambers has agreed to represent you yet. We will let you know our stand after verifying that your claims are real. Please fill the below file, complete and send back to this chamber through our email box.

Yours sincerely,
ADEDOYIN LAKAN.
For: DE LAW ASSOCIATE (SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE)

========================================================

ATTN: BARRISTER ADEDOYIN LAKAN.
DE LAW ASSOCIATE,(SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES)
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA 2233

DEAR BEN GALE,

LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY
I,....................………………………(YOUR NAME) OF........ .....…………………(YOUR ADDRESS) IS HEREBY GIVING AN AUTHORIZED LETTER OF POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BARRISTER ADEDOYIN LAKAN. OF DE LAW ASSOCIATE(SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES) SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA 2233, TO RENDER ALL LEGAL SERVICES IN THE PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES REQUIRED IN THE TRANSFER OF MY WIFE'S INHERITED FUNDS PRESENTLY AWAITING REMITTANCE AT THE BANK. THIS LETTER EMPOWERS DE LAW ASSOCIATE TO REPRESENT ME, NEGOTIATE ON MY BEHALF, SIGN AND DO ANY OTHER THING DEEM NECESSARY FOR THE TRANSFER OF MY FUNDS AS I WOULD HAVE DONE MYSELF. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY REMAINS VALID UNTIL THE COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSACTION. IT IS REVOCABLE AND NOT TRANSFERABLE.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS ............DAY OF
.............., 2009.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
NAME: ……………………….

i send the lawyer a reply, but it bounced
Quote:

Dear Miss. Lakan,

I would like you to know that I don't use a normal phone or fax,
unfortunately i have the same disability as Karen, thereby I am blind, but because of modern technology I am able to use a computer witch voice control, I use it to read my email, and I can write my email as well, but I prefer to write it myself with my brand new braille-keyboard, I had a problem with the letter, I hope I put everything in the right place

ATTN: BARRISTER ADEDOYIN LAKAN.
DE LAW ASSOCIATE,(SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES)
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA 2233

DEAR BEN GALE,

LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY
1zzy B@ckyet OF Huppeldepupstr@@t 44, 3215 Rotjknor Netherlands IS HEREBY...etc, etc

@Badgerbait

Its gone be hard to get this video tape, we are dealing with a lad, and he send a pic of a white woman.. you have to be blind to ...wait a minute this can work.. Idea

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I love this line

Quote:
from your wife (Miss. Karen Glenn)
If she's your wife, shouldn't she be your Mrs.. lol

you should get back to Karen straight away telling her, her lawyers email address isn't working properly.. and the with the letter, you should put your address and name, month and date all in the wrong boxes, been blind that is Laughing

Here's my poor nephew's attempt at a letter

Quote:
Karem, this email is wroting by nephew. I am in hospatal recovering from extrum septusemia, the money is stuck for 5 days dew to aunty frad lawz. I wont be out of hospatal for 2 weaks. Cumpany telz me money is avalable to get az sun az ye axcez it

dunt wurrie bout me

Frank

Kids these days, very unedumacated.. Laughing

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wants D1ll down Western Union. D1ll just wants to send her $100 in an envolope.
I don't think I have the guts to even attempt to get the lad on video, but I wouldn't mind watching someone try...

Btw, I just edited the title of this post.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I thought D1ll was going to meet her at the airport??

Here's the quick reply from her.

Quote:
Hello frank i am very sorry for what happened to you . I'm so sorry, but where's my money..I want you to please tell me what information did you use to send the money is it through the information i gave to you.. I would want you to please give me the full informatiom of both the senders and receiver so that it can be easier for me to get. I want you to pls get back to me as soon as possible with the information i requested . Once again sorry . Hope to read from you asap:) waiting . I love you . Love me, I'm still recovering from septicemia, and your demanding your money, time for a slap.. lol

No, don't worry, no slap coming from me, just a couple days of silence, then my hospital is going to provide me with a laptop, I'm going to try get her on cam, demand nearly, but its doubtful.

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
She hasn't got enough money to travel, hence why D1ll's offering to send her $100 in a cash envolope.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@V4V
I drop a quick live to say the lawyer email doesn't work,

getting a lad on video is a hard thing to do, because I think there is a change his skin is much darker then the Karen we know of.

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, Kar3n wants $1,500 to come over to New York.

So D1ll remarked:

Quote:
Kar3n,
$1,500 usd for a plane ticket? Where do you live, Mars?
Why is it so much? I have a lot of funds but $1,500?! Are you serious?
Love,
D1ll.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

she want to travel first class Wink

update
from the lawyer after i told karen his email bounced

Quote:

EMAIL: del@w_ch@[email protected].@u

hello Ben Gale,

I am writing to you to let you know that all communication regarding to the transfer of the funds of your wife should be emailed directly to me at del@w_ch@[email protected] . all your further communication should be directed to this new email not del@w_ch@[email protected] .. i await to receive the attestation form that i asked you to fill and return . I want you to fill the form and email me back with it so that the transaction can proceed.

Regards.

NOTE : REMEMBER TO REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Yours sincerely,
Adedoyin L@k@n
For: DE
(DE = dutch for The)
L@W @SSOCI@TE (SOL1C1TOR & @DVOC@ATE)

So i mes-sup his message
city street everything...

Quote:
Dear Miss (humor). L@kan,

I would like you to know that I don't use a normal phone or fax,
unfortunately i have the same disability as Karen, thereby I am blind, but because of modern technology I am able to use a computer witch voice control, I use it to read my email, and I can write my email as well, but I prefer to write it myself with my brand new braille-keyboard, I had a problem with the letter, I hope I put everything in the right place

ATTN: B@RRISTER @DED0YIN L@K@N.
L@W @SSOCI@TE (SOL1C1TOR & @DVOC@ATE)

DEAR BEN G@LE,

LIMITED POWER OF 1zzy B@ckyet
OF Rotjknor 44 Huppeldepupstraat 3215, Netherlands IS HEREBY GIVING AN AUTHORIZED LETTER OF POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BARRISTER @DEDOY1N L@K@N. OF DE LAW ASSOCIATE(SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES) SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA 2233, TO RENDER ALL LEGAL SERVICES IN THE PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES REQUIRED IN THE TRANSFER OF MY WIFE'S INHERITED FUNDS PRESENTLY AWAITING REMITTANCE AT THE BANK. THIS LETTER EMPOWERS DE LAW ASSOCIATE TO REPRESENT ME, NEGOTIATE ON MY BEHALF, SIGN AND DO ANY OTHER THING DEEM NECESSARY FOR THE TRANSFER OF MY FUNDS AS I WOULD HAVE DONE MYSELF. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY REMAINS VALID UNTIL THE COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSACTION. IT IS REVOCABLE AND NOT TRANSFERABLE.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS WednesDAY OF
The year 2009.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
NAME: 1zzy b@ckyet

his reply

Quote:

DEAR 1zzy B@ckyet,

Thank you very much for getting back to me fast with the Attorney Form filled. It has been printed and filed for record and future purposes.

The next and final step is to effect the transfer of the said fund of $65million (Sixty -Five Million United States Dollars) presently awaiting remittance at the bank to your account. In view of this, the chamber is asking for a $1,200 (One Thousand, Two Hundred United States Dollars) processing charges of the said fund to your account. The $1,200 has to be paid through Western Union Money Transfer to the following name and address:

Name: CL1NT0N G0ULD
State: SYDNEY
Zipcode: 2233

Get back to me with the Western Union information for the pick up of the money when it has been sent and also your full bank account details for the transfer. The bank account details must include the following:

Account Name and Address.
Account Number
Routine Number
Swift Code
Bank name and Address

And all necessary informations that you think might be of help to this chamber for the transfer of the $65million to your account. The $65million will be transfered as soon as the processing charges of $1,200 is made.

Thank you very much and God bless.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

I want to send (WU) this to him with his address and no question and answer, because he forgot to tell me

Quote:
Dear barrister

thank you for the information, i will go right away

Name: CL1NT0N G0ULD
State: SYDNEY
Zipcode: 2233

can you please give me address, so i will be sure the money go's where it belongs
because of my blindness some people think i am stupid as well and don't want to help me.
So i want to have as many details i can get

Izz

Meanwhile karen send me a message

Quote:
hello my love how are you doing today ? hope to hear something new from you ... keep me updated with your conversation with lawyer ...thanks.

i send back a new message with the subject: videocall:

Quote:
Subject: videocall
To: "Karen

Hello love of my life,

i want you to know i contact the lawyer for some more details, as you know sometimes people act like we are morons,
because of the handicap, if i got more details everything will go smooth

I hope i get a quick reply so everything will go as fast as i it can get.
its all for you my love.

i think of buying a videophone like the one you have so we can see each other.
well i can't see it, but i will love to hear your voice, by hearing i mean that the sound of you voice make sound-waves i can pick up
and feel them

when do you want to chat true a videophone?

yours truly

Izz

She get back to me , but change the subject
Quote:

Subject:act accordingly...

i could understand how you feel but i would just want you to keep me updated with the lawyers email and do whatever he ask you to do so that i can leave Australia as soon as you are through and i can come and stay with you. so after all is through i would get a ticket and travel down to you so that we could live happily together ....

things that make you go...hmm

Quote:
Dear Karen

I was a little bit sad after i read from you.
Why do you not want to talk to me accept the business update?
please lets make this video-chat so i can hear you (feel the vibrations)

lots of love from me

Izzy

what do we have here? double check?
Quote:

i am very sorry about that , i would be glad if you can get the video phone so that we can see each other ..i would really be glad if you can get it ... i want you to please get back to me with your address in this format

address:

city:

state:

zip code:
i would be glad to hear from you soon ... i love you let me know when you are going to get the video phone ...

so i send what i sent he lawyer, this time correct

Quote:
Dear Karen

it's all good baby.
i will go get a videophone, does it work true internet, i have no idea.
i will love to send my address

I am living at 44 Hupp3ld3pupstraat
3215, R0tjknor
in the Netherlands

hope to "see" you soon

kiss from me

Izz

It seems like i made it trough this checkpoint
Quote:

Dear Izzy,
I never called myself izzy to her, only Izz or Iz

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Izzy!!

Love Always,

K@ren.

internet off course..

thats all for now

PS.

Does anybody have the back of the WU form?
i like to scan it backwards and send it to him

EDIT:

i get a email from the lawyer who said that i dont need a adres, and he give's me a list of all WU in my neighborhood

The city Rotjeknor doesn't exist, its a nickname for Rotterdam, but he figure it out somehow

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Well done, lets keep her busy.

P.s. I just got this:

Quote:
hello my dear like i told you before i need to get the ticket and get other neccesary documents for me to come to you ... therefore when i calculated all expenses it is the exact $1500 usd therefore i want you to go asap and send the money to the information i gave to you earlier ..

Kar3n ...

and this:

Quote:
Dear D1ll,

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.

You know the rest.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice one

i really thought i was the only one Shocked

i was thinking of say that it's my poem I put one internet, but this will probably does more harm the good Laughing

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ll replied:

Quote:
Kar3n,
Wow, can I just say you are awfully good at poetry my love.
Here, I've written one for you:

Oh dear, you make me feel so queer,
with love.
The sun shines with you, like a beautiful
shoe,
And you fill me with your sweet sweet
polish.

Do you like it?
I shall try to get to Western Union as soon as the chance arises.
I love you,
Your D1ll.

Lol, nice rhyme, no?
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice poem Laughing Isn't there a thread somewhere about getting poetry from lads, you could enter it on there. And yeah, I agree with Diablo, she must want to fly first class all the way, for 1500 bucks.

&Diablo I've noticed the change of email addy, the lawyer now points at yahoo.au, but now she's suddenly calling you Izzy, hmm, are you trying to tell us, that the lad, and the lawyer are the same person :LOL: And you've gotten a poem aswell, dang, all I'm getting off her is where's my money Rolling Eyes About the video phone, you could use yahoo messenger, and just capture the video using easy video capture, or something like that. Nice work on the slap for ignoring you. Laughing

Ok, on with show, I think she finally got around to reading my email about using the sh1eld because she accessed it today. I only set it to 10 questions and then meltdown, I'll use the handy email service, claiming to be support, tell her that we're sorry for the site malfunction, and to please try again. I've upped the anti to 50 questions, and then a stop message, something along the lines, sorry for this, but the server has gone down for service.. lol.

Here's Karen's whinge about s3cur1ty sh1eld..

Quote:
hello my love how are you doing now .... hope you are okay and feeling better now ... let me know if you have resend the money to me ..i tried to access it again this morning but it seems the problem is still the same ...

I'm getting bored of this whinging, after she's tried to access the sh1eld again, to amuse myself, I might get my nephew involved again, post it instead of sending it by WU or some shit like that

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Isn't there a thread somewhere about getting poetry from lads, you could enter it on there.

Yes, but the poem has to be written especially for the baiter - this one's scripted. I was thinking about getting more out of her though...
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Dang, if you can keep the lad writing poetry, that'll waste a bit of time, I just checked the log on the sh1eld, only 3 mins 51sec, hopefully this'll get her to give it another go.

Quote:
Dear user, we apologise for the error you have been receiving, due to
a infestation of badgers in the server room. All services have been
restored.

We again apologise.

Yours

Site Admin

Do not reply to this message, your reply will be discarded for
security reasons. Please use the dedicated secure contact form on our
website to contact Security Shield.

Do you think a safari would be possible if we introduced another character? a dolla choppa? If we can get this lad to admit, he's a lad, then we could use S1mba S@f@r1 to get him mobile

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it looks like I may well turn this into a poetry affair:

Quote:
Kar3n,
Can I see some more of your beautiful poems? We could take it in turns! I think we've finally found something common in which we can relate to!
That's what real people who are in love do with each other, isn't it?
Look, I'll go first:

Oceans are blue,
Violets are red,
Without you,
I'd surely be dead.

There, now you write one in return.
I'll try to get to Western Union this coming Monday.
Love,
D1ll.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
There is a treat on eater where they spam their lad's poem

can i send this one? Laughing

roses are red
violets are blue
if i had your head
i would live in a zoo..

@ V4V,
I think we dealing with a lazy lad, i hope he/she continue the security site
about the safari, we have to figure out where she realy is to set a place for traveling

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
What do you mean by "spam their lads poem"? Just wondering. Does it mean they mess up their poems?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic