SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you deaf? - A "deaf" bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New update:

I try to let Karen deal with F3lch@ir and see what she come up with

dan she told me:

Quote:
14 sep.

Hello my dear i am happy to hear from you ... I just want us to forget F3lch@ir of a thing ... lawyer gave me an official note to take to nigeria on our behalf to take to one of my fathers oil company over there... So that they can know that it has belong to us.. So i would be on my way today monday.. I would be right back once the staff has signed the documents. I would like to fly to holland as soon as i leave there.. I would let you know when i get there i am now at the airport now so i stop at a cafe to email you before i leave.. I miss you clots stay cool untill i arrive. Lots of love from karen.

Forget my 3000 ?!?!

Quote:
15 sep.

Dear Karen,
after all this you really try to tell me to forget this money i send like i lost some small change
Try to email them and say the photo's in this package is very importend because they are irreplaceable and that you suffer emotional harm because of F3lch@ir . my friend told me things with emotional value are technically the most expensive thing to compensate.

Lets try this, do it for me if you like
and let me know what they said

I hope you enjoy your trip, and please after you arrived safely let me know, your safe
can't wait to meet you here

kisses allover

so she send f3lch@ir a message

Quote:
15 sep.

Hello i wanted to ask about my missing envelope package. Want you to
know that i suffer emotional pain because of the missing envelope
because it contains photographs of my husband .. And its more
valuable to me than any other thing.i was shocked when i knew it was
missing.. Can you please get them back to me ? I would be happy to
read from you soonest...

then to me she send:

Quote:
Hello my dear. I emailed them just now and i am still awaiting there reply. I am glad to tell you that i arrived at nigeria safely yesterday night.. But i have a problem about hotel where i lodge. It is too expensive over here i spent all my 500 usd on hotel bills ... I am glad to meet a good manager here, who helped me to stay because i explained to him that you were going to send him money today or tomorrow... I want you to go to money gram location with your friend and send little money to him , let them know it is not a scam.. Send to the following information : receivers name : david williams city : lagos state : lagos . Zip code : 23401... Go there with your friend immediately you read this email and let them know it is needed urgently and it is not a scam.. Hope to read from you asap...

Quote:
Dear Karen

I'm glad you arrived safely in Nigeria, i hope you get a reply soon from F3lch@ir
and i hope with a positive message.
The money is a problem, because i will never go to a other western union again, you know what happened the last time, and i don't want to go trough that again.
I can't believe you really want me to go to western union again, did you forget what happen the last time
Ask the hotel manager to give the bank info, normally you can book a hotel in front of your stay, and this always work with a bank to bank transfer

i wait for your email

kisses alover from me

Later F3lch@ir reply to karen:

Quote:
To:
Email: [email protected]
Ref. #: xxxxxxx

Dear Costumer,

We are sorry about what happened, and we want you to know F3lch@ir
will do anything to keep their costumers fully satisfied

Usually we can compensate or solve the situation by a payout, but
this is different in your situation. We find it understandable that
the emotional pain you suffer will not be cured by a financial
contribution.

You will understand F3lch@ir can't replace those photograph's, and
therefore we will offer you a one time payout of $8.000,00 (eight
thousand United State dollar)
If you disagree with our offer, you can get advice by an arbitration
committee, which is located in your country

We hope that we have provide you with sufficient information, you can
contact us via our website quoting your tracking number.

Best regards.

F3lch@ir costumer support,

( i am so bad with english writing ... Embarassed )

but she buy's it

Quote:
Hello my love how are you i received a message prom F3lch@ir , that they were going to pay me 8000 usd.. As compensation... I would ask for the hotel bank information so i can forward it to you.... Hope to read from you asap...

Quote:
Dear karen,

You are my girl whoew!! what did you do to get that kinda money from them?
i was hoping that they pay only a little bit, but this is much better.
i'm really speechless. I have to say i am so proud of you.
About the Hotel, Yes that will be great if they can give me a bank account to send the money to.
I am hoping the day's will past very quick to hold you in my arms when you come to holland
i can't wait to meet you

lots of love and kisses from me to you
Izz

So let see if she realy comes with a bank account
then i am for sure f2lch@ir wil also ask a bank account Wink

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Good luck for the bank account.

Got this today:

Quote:
Tell me what did you do to the police ?

Replied:

Quote:
Nothing, it's just I ran out of hospital - they probably think I'm some maniac.
I'm going to see them tomorrow, talk about you (that's why I ran out), and hopefully they'll understand.
D1ll
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Hope this bankinfo is realand not from someone else who she used to past the money trough.

I'm surprised she told me that the amount is 8000, because i send it and the change is that i ask some back

Sometime she is not very clever, lik you have to tell her 2 times about your breakout adventure

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kar3n:

Quote:
Oh okay... Did you send the money yet ?

I think I'm going to leave it there guys. Maybe after a while of no replies Kar3n will figure out what happened, or maybe not.

I would go further, but I have busy days ahead, and I think ending this suddenly should get the lad thinking.

It's been good working with you both (V4V, Diablo), and I shall be watching to see where else you go from here.

I will also keep posting Kar3n's messages until she decides to stop.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

it's a shame that she react like that, maybe forget that story and try something else

update:

Quote:
Hello my love i am happy to read from you ... I am surprise they are paying me such a huge sum of money. I email them about the procedure to receive the 8000 usd they are sending to me.. But they never email me yet. I hope to read from them asap.. I would update you once i get the bank information.. How long will it take to transfer the money once you have the bank details ? I am tired here ...been busy all day.. Hope to read from you soon . You are my dreams come true... Lots of love from karen.

still think it's strange she told me honest that it's 8000 she get from f3lch@1r

Quote:
Hello my love,

just a short email before i go to bed,
I don't know why they pay so much indeed, t thought they started their company 2 years ago or something.
i dont really know for sure, but maybe this is a way to keep their costumers and they will tell about this to get more new costumers.
How much time did it take before you get a reply the last time?
and i think it's after office hours, maybe you get one tomorrow, let me know if you get there answer.

when is send, the money it takes about 3 day's (banks sometime hold the money for interest)
i'm going to bed now dreaming of you

sweet love from me

xxx

she send this to f3lch@1r
Quote:
Hello, i receive a message about my missing package that i would be
paid 8000 usd for the lost package.. I want you to know that i have
accepted the payment so what would be the mode of payment?.. Hope to
read from you asap.

Name: Karen
Tracking#: xxxxxx

I ask deuzer if i can have a [email protected] addy

f3lch@1r response
Quote:

To:
Ref. #: xxxxxxx

Dear Costumer,

This message to you is to inform you that this case will be
transferred to the department which will complete the payment to you,
this will also be simplified so that you no longer have to answer
through our form on the website.

When you receive this email, you can respond or answer trough that
email address

Best regards
f3lch@1r costumer support

Boardingpass generator

Last edited by Diablo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

& 667jjk Sorry you've gotten fed up with her antics, I'm still stringing her along nicely

&Diablo I've tried getting a bank account out of her before, but good luck on that. Nice one on the F3lcha1r epic. Great play. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

After demanding money of poor frank, after he had emailed and told her that he had just undergone a skin graft to replace the dodgy one. I issued a slap. I got this soppy crap back in return yesterday.

Quote:
Hello my love i am very sorry about what i did .. And hope that you would forgive me. I want you to know that i love and care for you.. I told them to hurry up but it seems they are having problem with the photo code... I am worried .. Now... I hope you have forgiven me ? Hope to read from you asap...

After waiting a day, I decide to forgive Karen, and went as far as to ask if she'd like to try s3cur1ty sh13ld.

Quote:

How can I stay mad at you, I do forgive you, and love you too. How are your friends doing? Any luck getting the photo code? My mate has made it clear that this must be done, but he has said he will forward on the forms to filled out, even though they are not supposd to be released until the clients indentity has been confirmed. He could get into a lot of trouble if he gets caught, so mum's the word.
My wounds are healing well. The graft has taken, and this time the doctors are sure it's going to work. So I should be out by Sunday. So unfortunatly unless you want to try S3cur1ty sh13ld again. You won't have much longer to wait. Then we'll be together. I can't wait to see you.

Love

Frank

Wondering what I'll do next. Oh choices, choices. Laughing

V

Edit: this just in, a reply from Karen. Looks like I might get a trophy after all.

Quote:
I am really glad that you are not mad at me.. I am glad you are getting better also.. I want you to know that i dont want to undergo s3cur1ty sh13ld again. So i would wait if i can get a bank account.. Regarding to the pics can the two boys snap a pics holding a paper together containing the code.. Would it work that way ? Hope to read from you asap.. I love and care for you....

So, hopelessly in love Frank sent this back

Quote:
My dearest,

I've used s3cuity sh13ld do my daily business many times, and never had a problem with it. I'm so sorry it was such a hassle for you. If you can get a bank account, that'd really speed things along. I don't trust Western onion. The money could go anywhere, you haven't seen the operators over here. Dodgy looking folks the lot of them. As long as the sign is big enough to be seen clearly, that'll do great.

Take care my love, and good night

love you
Frank

Edit: vv consider it done. Laughing

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by VForVendetta1605 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I think you have to mask that last SS Wink

I just edit mine forgot to edit her email addres and the accescode for f3lch@ir

I realy want to know what kind of picture she wil send, i thought this lad was lazy, because he never cooperate, but maybe he get the message now Rolling Eyes

@667jjk
if you think of letting this one go, why don't you give him a big slap (al or nothing) and tell her if she really love you she better show more sympathy. because your work your as of for her, and she is only after the money

yes i know sometimes i say him then she...i dont know what to call "it"

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I could do that, or leave her wondering what happened --
Did she do something wrong? Did the police tell D1ll that she's a scammer?
I don't know - a slap would feel good, but maybe being subtle would work better on this particular lad...

Edit Kar3n:

Quote:
Hello how are you doing today ? I am still waiting to read from you asap.. I love you my dearest ...
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The man of mystery act would probably play better, worry the lad a little more. Laughing

I was a little miffed this morning to find that after writing out that big long I'm sorry your sorry shit, she sent me the exact same mail as before(see my post above). But since I was in work, and only on my phone. I didn't issue another slap. Instead, I replied with this.

Quote:
hey babes, i sent you an email last night but you must not have got
it. I don't have much time now, but I'll clear up some points for you.
They both have to be pictured with the code separately. As for getting a
bank account, that'd be brilliant, would make this transfer go much
faster. I haven't heard from my mate yet, but he is a very busy man as
you can imagine. Anyways the nurse is here. I'll talk to you later

Love you xxx

And within the hour I got this very sweet reply

Quote:
Hello i am happy to read from you i am going to send an example picture of one of the guy so you can tell me if thats what you mean..

whatever that is, its not going to be good enough. But it's getting better. To add extra incentive to the deal, I've decided to offer an all expensenses trip to the U.K on a government jet.

Quote:
That's great news Karen, my mate will be delighted to review it for you. And I have some other good news as well. My mate was telling me, that he may be able to arrange transport out of Nigeria, and into the UK. But he's not sure whether your cousin and friend need this. Also he's not sure where the plane maybe, but if they can reach it. Then they can board it and fly first class free under diplomatic immunity. I repeat, he's not sure if he can do this, or if your cousin and friend are even interested. Please let me know A.S.A.P

Love you loads XXX

Frank

So, now I might have them(Him) set up for a safari. yay me Laughing

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I never dared think about trophies - She seemed too lazy.
Well done!
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see that trophy so much Laughing

it seems karen don't want to give a bank account after all

Quote:
I check at the hotel manager today regarding the bank account, there he told me that the only payment option they accept is by cash or through western union or money gram.. Pls give money gram a trial... It is okay than western union .. And i know there would be no fuck up with this tell them to send it without security ... You can take your friend with you.. I love you.

2 hours later she send the next message 4 times:

Quote:
Hello i am still waiting to read from you asap:) the manager told me to get it lastest on sunday , so we need to be very urgent try and go to money gram.. I love you.... Tell me do you live alone ?

i reply sort of pissed off

Quote:
Karen

I can't believe your message, do you really want to go trough this whole thing again?
Listen very carefully, i know for 100% sure that there is no hotel in the whole wide world who ask this kind of stupid question
i'm very angry and pissed of about this fucked up manager. he is trying to steel from us, he is no manager but a criminal if he said this can be the only way to pay at the hotel, i ask you to find a other hotel

about your other question, yes i live alone, but there is some help a few day's a week.
Did you get a reply from f3lch@1r about the 8000?

please stop asking if i go to money gram or western union, its hurting me and it looks like you didn't care what happened last time
i have the feeling you changed, do you still care about me?

Izz

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congrats to me, i've gotten my first trophy. I'm away, and on my phone. But i will post it tomorrow. She turned down my offer of a free flight. Don't ask for details. All will be revealed when i get home. Woohoo

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Wow, congrats!
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congratzzzzzzz on your first trophy

happy crowd

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks guys, i've also got a bank account to go with the trophy. But i'm still away from my computer, so no details till tomorrow. All i can say is the account is english. So its not the lads account. I'll post all the details when i get home.

V

Closed lad accounts
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, as promised here's the trophies. Firstly, to continue the saga. After asking whether her cousin and friend would like to fly courtesy of the Government. I got back this sad little reply(well sad for me)

Quote:
I asked them but they said on.. They were going to board a plane by themselves from airport then you meet them in uk and take them to your house. I tried to attach the pics but not attaching i would keep trying.. When would be out of hospital.. ?

Dang, there goes the safari again.Oh well I'll keep trying. Then an hour later I received this.

Quote:
check the attachment if thats what your friend mean...

And the attachment.

Its shit, I'm going to get another code, and make her do it much bigger. You can hardly see it..

And onto my final trophy of the day. Here's the bank account, I've no idea how to check em, or what to do next, so some advice would be great.

Quote:
Hello my love goodnews , i got the account from my friend in uk she help me receive money from my uncle and send it to me i am happy to get it at last .. Send it to Bank name : abbey national bank uk. Account name : maria matthews account number : 363311417 sort code : 09-01-27 ... Let me know once it has been made so that i can get back to her. Asap:) hope to read from you ... I love you
.... Also did you get the picture ?

I've not replied yet, but as always, I'll keep you posted

V

Edit: I've can't validate whether its a real account or not. The sort code points to the right bank. So I'm going to guess that's its an actual account.

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when did you get that bankaccount?
because i ask her and she need one for f3lc@1r to get her 8000? so saterday i get that account and checked it and want to send it to alan

did she just give that account on there own?

to funny this..

my story after i get pissed off she ask me agian to go to MG

Quote:
19 sep.

If i go and get another hotel where do i get money to pay ? He asked him if he is a criminal and he was very angry with my stupid question, and he was like going to call the police to get me out of hotel on monday. I am sad and angry about this and hope this days would be over... Just go to money gram not western union they are different and money gram are friendly.. I promise it wont happen like the last time at western union.. Just try and do it because you love me and not because of what you would face.. I keep dreaming about you

then after that

Quote:
19 sep.

Hello my love, i just want you to know that i moved out of the hotel where i lodge and move to another one when i see the manager is somehow stressful and feels he wants to steal our money like you noticed.. Well i have moved to another one and i asked if they can accept a bank transfer and i was replied yes.. I was happy for them i have the details here with me now.. You are to make it to there head office in uk where all payment are refered to.. So i want you to try and make the transfer asap and get back to me with the confirmation so i can tell print it out for them.. I want you to send 500 euro and lets see if it work so you can send more to me.. Lets try it first that way so we wont loose money again.. I would be glad if you can do it today.. Below are the details for the transfer.. Bank name : abbey national bank uk. Account name : maria matthews account number : 3633xxxxx sort code : 09-xx-xx. Make sure you do this asap.. I love you..

same as yours Wink

Quote:
19 sep.

Dear Karen,

off course he get angry because you know he is trying to steel from us like i told you

The bank are now closed here and on sunday, so i send the money on monday, you can say to them to order that room for these day's. for the weekend and for other day's to stay in that honest Hotel I will send 1000$ , so this bank thing will be no problem, i have one question, my bank can't make international transfers without a swift code or a iban code we use in Europe.

please ask if the "sort.code" you gave me is the swift code that bank use worldwide, if the code is not correct I can't send money to that account.

Are you oke? i am glad we did discover about this manager being a thief.
did you hear from f3lc@1r yet?
if not probably after the weekend

i love you most
xxx

Iz

Quote:
19 sep.
Oh okay my love.. Just make sure you do it first thing on monday.. I asked about the code.. Thats it just take it to your bank like that... In regard of f3lc@1r, i never receive a mail from them , i hope to read from them asap.. Make sure you get back to me with a confirmation so i can know you have transfered the money.Smile once i get this i would forward to them so there wont be any mix up... I love you too...

Quote:
Hello my dear i am still waiting to read from you ... ...

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ the date on the last email was Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 3:08 PM. I've checked the account on the site's provided on the close bank account thread. She's given us the same account details. So that means that either one of us can give Alan the details, and I really don't give a shit if its you or me, just as long as the account is closed down

V

Edit: To be consistent we both have to claim the account to be false. Tell her that you tried to give her the money, but it failed, something wrong with the account details. Tell her, you need the BIC number. tell her your bank insists on these details. specially since your transfer is international. That should buy us the time to close the account.

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the time i get it was at
03:58 PM, here is GMT +1

i don't know where you come from, but nevermind, i think you send it to alan and get that piggy in you siggy Wink

offcourse the bank account does not work, when we 2 say that, she/he will really spoil her/his time by checking and stuf like that

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on UK time, and I will, thank you. A bank account in my Sig line will go nicely with my baiting motto Very Happy now all i gotta figure out is how much evidence does Alan need. I've been baiting Karen for just over a month now. and that equates to about 50 emails between us. Do I need to send Alan the whole lot..?? I have no idea on this, its a lot of reading. I mean we've filled 8 pages, just on this topic alone.. and I haven't posted half of the inane crap I've gotten from our lad(yeah, I'm sick of deciding what to call him/her)

I'm waiting to hear back from my mentor on all these details. But I'll keep you updated on my actions

As for the bank account. It ain't working, who the hell knows why, but it ain't, can you give us a new one... Laughing

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send alan (with headers) the email where it is obvious that she try to scam you,
and a email with the information of the bank account

that will do

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, Letter has been sent to the mysterious Alan.

I sent this off to our lucky lad a few moments ago

Quote:
My darling Karen, I'm so sorry it took so long to get back to you. My nephew, the spiteful little fecker cancelled my internet on me. It's taken me this long to sort it all out. Hopefully you didn't miss me too much xxx The code on the photo is way too small, he could barely see it. Can you make it larger? Maybe use a marker rather than a pen. And I'll go to the bank tomorrow and get them to transfer the money for you.

Love you

Frank

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VForVendetta1605 wrote:
Done, Letter has been sent to the mysterious Alan.

congrats on your first piggy Thumbs up
but where is your Closed lad accounts Surprised

F3lch@1r reply to karen:

Quote:
Dear,

We are sorry for the delay, but in mean time we did all the work that
has to be done to send your money straight away
after we receive the necessary documents.

• a copy of the passport/identity card or drivers license
• bank statement, no older than three months, indicating the name,
address and bank account number.

When this information is approved, you will receive the money (the
amount of $8.000 eight thousand united states dollar) in five working
day\'s on the bank account, corresponding to the information you
provided

for information you can reply to this email or call +31848xxxxx

Best regards

H. Fl1ck,
Management support
F3lch@1r

i think i will never get this, but that's her problem then
and I will like to use it later to slap her around

she send me a couple of "where are you", and "i like to read from you" emails, and off course..

Quote:
did you make the transfer yet ?

to stall some time (for alan to close that accound) i'm in the hospital and a friend send her a email

Quote:
helo mis karen glenn,

i am a friend of izzy,
i am sorry but id dont speak good englis jah
izzy is in the hospitol after he went to do the donor thing
he told me he try send moni, but the number is not good he sai
he give me account and pasword to log in to tel you this jah

he is ok jah, but they will him spend a night in hospitol
i go tomorow to him, i read from you i tell him your mesage

greetings

Bertes stijgerpijp

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done V4V on the trophy and piggy!
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Cheers 667jjk. I didn't think this lad would give us anything. But what ye know. an account and a picture. And hopefully another round of pictures with better codes.

&Diablo Felch&ir should take longer to answer been a busy company on the brink of revolt. Laughing

I don't know how to put the bank account in my siggy. I was under the impression you have to wait until we get confirmation from the lad.

I haven't heard anything from our sad lad today. Which is a bit of a suprise, so I emailed the lad last night, thinking I'd get a response. But nope. I just hope she hasn't found this site. I forgot to leet the account details. My poor nephew is in trouble AGAIN Laughing

Quote:
My darling Karen, I'm so sorry it took so long to get back to you. My nephew, the spiteful little fecker cancelled my internet on me. It's taken me this long to sort it all out. Hopefully you didn't miss me too much xxx The code on the photo is way too small, he could barely see it. Can you make it larger? Maybe use a marker rather than a pen. And I'll go to the bank tomorrow and get them to transfer the money for you.

Love you

Frank

So, I waited to hear from him all day, but there's been a lack of lad activity in the last few days. So, (NOT SO) worried Frank, sent this a while ago.

Quote:
Karen, I went to the bank today, and I gave my bank all the details. They require a few days to set up a cross bank rewire account transfer. I was told it would not take more than a few days. Hang in their my darling, a few more days, and we'll be together.

Any luck on getting your cousin to sort out them photo's? You had sad in a previous email, that they would be meeting me in the airport and coming to live with me? I can not allow that. Having you come over and stay for a holiday is cool. But having 2 strange men live with me is unacceptable. I urge you to convince your cousin and his friend to take my mate up on his offer. He can give them a lot of help,

Hope to hear from you soon

Love you my darling xxx

As you can see, I'm still pushing for my safari. I'm not letting go until I get this lazy lad out the cafe and on his way to the airport. Laughing

V

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic