SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you deaf? - A "deaf" bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's our lads latest offering, hmm, do you smell panic.. well not until I inform our dear that my nephew that he posted it.. send it by snail mail.. Laughing Lets see how much panic I can create.. Here's the mail..

Quote:
Tell me what courier service did you send it ? Get back to me with the tracking number . 3 wks is too much . Did you send it through ups . How would i knw once delivered ? Would you consider it safe ? When would you be out from hospital... I want to discuss a very important issue with you about my cousin who needs to apply a student visa to london. Hope to read from you asap. I love you.

Whats this about a cousin needing a visa? Is she attractive? could I get hooked up with this babe instead of you.. lol

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she got more questions then a quizmaster can ask

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ She's a regular Anne Robinson.. For you "Foreigners", she's a scary quiz master on Weakest Link.. I can't wait to panic the shit out of our lad.. lol I'll need to spend sometime thinking about what I need transplanted. Lets see, Frank was blown up by a petrol tanker, he lost his face, his hair, his wife, and dog, maybe he needs a new kidney due to the steering wheel crushing his chest. Not sure, do you have a kidney to spare?? how much ye charging? could we get Karen to act as an intermediary? No, that'd be fun..

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i will give anything you want, i am very generous Laughing Laughing

i reply after Karen ask me to cry at WU

Quote:
Dear Karen

i think it was the most embarrassed day of my life

Me and my friend went to the Western union and we agree if it was my turn he tapped me on the shoulder.
I notice we entered the western union, and after we wait for a few minutes my friend tapped me on the shoulder,like we agree.

So i started my story about my little nephew who is in the hospital, and because the insurance company didn't pay he will die if he did not get this operation.

during my story I was crying almost all the time, and later my friend told me even a costumer next to me was crying during my story.

Then my friend pulled me out of the western union and he confessed something: He didn't believe this plan would work so he took me to the Mac. Donald's. to see if this story is believable

So i told the whole story in a Mac. Donald's full of people!!! well he gets after this a free cheeseburger though.

Then we repeated this at the real western union, the guy was sorry for me, but there is nothing he can do.

I hope this day will be soon gone and forgotten

your sad Izzy

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, Kar3n's not heard from me for a whole day now.

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE HOW ARE YOU DOING ? HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP ...

Is that agitation I hear? Smile.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

did she know that writing in all caps corresponds to shouting, and you are deaf like her, so why is she schouting Rolling Eyes

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this one twice:

Quote:
Hello my love what is going on i never read a poem from you and you never get back to me with western union . Hope you are safe. ? Lots of love from kar3n.

I'll talk to her tomorrow, explaining I'm in hospital.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems "miss deceit" is in africa afterall

Quote:
Hello my love i am sad and sorry about what today . I forget to let you know in my previous mail that me and lawyer came to nigeria to check some me my dads property. So i explain all what happened to him and we both concluded with a very great idea . And all is just to send the money via courier service . All you just need to do is to put the money in an envelope and send it via ups. Let me know if you can prepare the label so i forward the address to you . All you just is to put it in an envelope and drop it off at any ups location near you. And get the tracking number. Or in other way go and try money gram if the story about your pick nephew would work so this time if it works at money gram send it to the following information.
@ded0yin l@k@n
lagos
nigeria
234o1.
I think this should work at money gram. And if it does not work. I would give you the address to send it via courier service. Hope to read from you asap. I love you alot.

finaly I can use deuzers Felch@1r service Very Happy

Boardingpass generator

Last edited by Diablo on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I had a feeling this lad was in Africa, at least he's come honest finally.. I've been wanting to use f3lcha1r for sometime, but beggers can't be choosers. We could get a safari outta this lad after all, what if you can't send anything to that location, only 1 that's say 100miles aways? interesting..

On with the saga, I've just this email to the lad, Don't you love the smell of panic in the mornings.. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Karen my dear,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been trying to track down my nephew all day, apparently he sent it by snail mail. By that I mean royal mail. Not even first class. He has sent it to you, by post. So I have no idea when that moneys going to arrive. But don't despair, I have a contact working for the mail service, and he might be able to retrive the letter before it leaves the U.K. I'll let you I get on. So what's this about your cousin, a student visa, I know very little about them, but I may be able to help. What do you need me to do. Let me know

Love Frank

So, long story short, the money's going to turn up in america after a few weeks, but I can't have that, I'll have to catch my nephew, flog him, and get the truth.. I can be such a cruel task master.. lol

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yes the smell of coffe a sigaret and panic lad is a perfect combination in the mornings

VForVendetta1605 wrote:

what if you can't send anything to that location, only 1 that's say 100miles aways? interesting..

at least for 250 miles for a pith helmet Wink

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this to the lad:

Quote:
My kar3n,
this is the first chance I've had to speak to you in this place. I'm going try to keep this short.
On Monday, I did as you asked, and walked down to Western Union. Now, this was the first time I'd ever travelled to any Western Union, and I may have underestimated the distance between me and the bank.
Long story short, half way there, I callapsed, falling on my back.
I am currently in hospital, but there's a problem. The doctors said my back is broken and they want $1,345 to operate.
The only way I can pay it is with the $1,500 I brought with me to send to you.
Oh kar3n, What's the best thing I should do?
Please get back,
D1ll.

I entitled the message 'i need your advise'.

Edit: I got this back:

Quote:
Hello my love . I am very sorry for what happened to you . But when you know that western union is a long distance you should have take a taxi there . Now that your back is broken i suggest you pay the bills first so that you can get better. And once you are okay you find another money to send to me. Give me your full address so that i can check list of western union office nearer to you online. Hope to read from you asap.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
get better first?
i didn't see that one coming Surprised

after i ask for more detail about her addres in Lagos she gave me a new address in Australia as receive-address for a courier service, i checked the address there is even a streetvieuw by google, that is if the address is real...but i don't know why she would fake this..

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't be surprised, I'm not, why don't you generate a false Wu form, and use the address in America, see what she says to that.. lol

Quote:
But when you know that western union is a long distance you should have take a taxi there . Now that your back is broken i suggest you pay the bills first so that you can get better. And once you are okay you find another money to send to me.

Full of sympathy, but as soon you recover from the broken back, you'll get the money.. how long will it take to repair a broken back? Do you need Diablos spinal chord? lol

Here's Karen's reply to my last email. I can't be arsed replying tonight, let the lad sweat it out for awhile

Quote:
hello frank i am happy to hear back from you... i want you to go and meet your friend who works with royal mail to stop the envelope asap ... and lets give money gram a trial if it is going to work out fine....

also i want you to know that my nephew lives in west africa nigeria .. and i want him to come to uk to futher his education , once he arrives at uk i would join you people .. i want you to find me a very good unviersity to register him .. and if you can help apply for a student visa that would be okay .. i know you would have friends working at embassy.. go and meet them and confirm how it is going to work .. let me know so that i can forward neccessary required documents to you ..

i would be glad if you can help him come to uk

hope to read from you asap ..

ilove you alot
karen.

Now, where's that money gram generator gone.. lmao @ you would have friends working in the embassy.. Doesn't everyone.. Rolling Eyes That could be a bait for someone who doesn't go for the whole deaf gal scene.. Any takers, pm me and I'll forward on the address to her..

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can have my spinal chord, no problem, maybe a miracle will happen.

I can't use a fake WU form, because of the security files. But just imagine that i am a real victim, and i send the money to australia ... what is the point of sending me a fake address
i dont get that part

i forgot to tell you, but MG also use security forms Laughing
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1359370

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might take D1ll a while to recover, but maybe Kar3n can write 'get well soon' poems for him.
Keep this going guys. Man, I never envisioned this thread becoming so big!
It might be one of my longest baits too: I started with Kar3n on August 16th, so it's been going for near to a month. Not much, I know, but for me it is.
Here's to another month of (lad) time-wasting!

Edit: I just sent kar3n this:

Quote:
Dear kar3n,
It has occurred to me that you could write a poem for me to get well.
Your poems cheer me up greatly, so can you write one with 4 verses about a fox and a banana? Perhaps the fox could play with it.
And can the last verse wish me good health?
Oh thankyou dear, I knew I could count on you.
Love,
D1ll.

Maybe a 'get well soon' poem will have a miraculous effect Smile.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
i like to see what she make of that.
i told her today that I send her the package and I told her about the donor thing i have to do in the hospital

meanwhile i google the given name and address
address exist, and searching the address on the whitepages.com i even found a phone number (of a deaf girl?) and even the name correspond with the name she gave me.

i ask some advice of a mod.

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Wow, this lad seems to know what he's doing.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get what I was looking for:

Quote:
hello my love how are yo doing hope you are doing great ?

So D1ll said:

Quote:
kar3n,
I'm doing fine dear.
Could you write me a poem entitled 'get well soon'?
It has to be 4 verses and be about a fox and a banana.
Please write this for me; it will cheer me up greatly,
D1ll.

Persistence.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
maybe she is afraid that after a while she can't send you a normal email anymore, and every message has to be in a poem, would be a lovely bait though Very Happy

I send:
Quote:
Dear Angel (of death)

Thank you so much for your lovely letter
i relay hope to be with you if the time is right
i did send the package to you i got the receipt in the attachment
I did not use UPS because i am familiar with f3Ich@ir, so on this one i didn't need any friend
sorry for this short email, but i have to go to the hospital, i am also a donor trying to help people

i hope you can read the tracking number, or else i will send it to you.

big lovely kis from your slushpuppy

xxx

izz

she go's for the shipment (she even did google beause i forgot to send her the link to the website)

Quote:
hello how are you doing .... what is f3Ich@ir? i tried to lookup for their website but no record was found for it at www.google.com .

remember i told you to send it via ups , feddex or dhl courier service to make it easier ...
(I know, but i'm deaf) also when i check the scaned copy you sent the receiver should be cl1nt0n g0uld not karen glenn . (i am so sorry.. Laughing )

can you just try and make the correction . and if you can get the website get back to me so that i can look it up .

f3Ich@ir write to her
Quote:
Dear costumer,

A change has been made about the name of the receiver
of your shipment

please verify if the information is correct.
for any questions about this correction please contact the sender

note: the tracking number is unchanged

go to http://[email protected]/ and choose \"Track shipment\"

Best regards
Costumer support
F3Ich@ir

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE .. I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE COURIER SERVICE .SO I WAS ABLE TO TRACK THE PACKAGE .. I WOULD LET YOU KNOW ONCE IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED ..

LOVE YOU

anyway, here is some i send her today, also about that donor-thing
Quote:
'Dear Karen

I get your email about the name change while i was waiting for my taxi to go to the hospital.
i changed the name, but i have no time tell you about it in a email. (with my condition sending a email can take some time) hope you understand
if there is a problem you can let someone help you calling them
+31848397960
+31848393075

I'm going to be a spinal chord donor for someone who have AB blood type
it seems type AB is a very rare sort of blood type. So as soon their is one in need i can help

about the shipment, normally it will delivered in a few days

Lot's of love

Izz

EDIT:

i got this IP addresses of the tracking system:

213.209.162.20 Thu Sep 03 2009 13:09:35 GMT+0100
213.209.162.20 Thu Sep 3 19:19:33 UTC+0100 2009
64.255.180.107 Thu Sep 03 2009 21:35:01 GMT+0000
64.255.180.104 Thu Sep 03 2009 21:39:30 GMT+0000
64.255.180.78 Fri Sep 04 2009 04:18:00 GMT+0000
213.209.162.20 Fri Sep 04 2009 11:36:16 GMT+0100

64.255.180.78 = Oslo Norway Confused

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm quite happy right now. Today, I received this from kar3n:

Quote:
hello my love i hope you get well soon .

i know a fox thats fell form a pit.
the pit is so dip that the fox cant get out of it .
somebody help !
the fox is dieing .

nobody to comeby to help the fox .
i love to see the fox come out.
what could i have done.
i bought a banana and show the fox

the fox jumped out
when he see the banana
and he was so happy
i was also happy to help the fox.

my love i hope you get well soon
i am sending lots of love to you
over there.
for you to get well,better and happy.

How's that for a poem?
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Top class baiting. Very Happy That is a poem and a half, what will you think of next. I can't wait.

& Diablo. Great work on the ip addresses, I'm getting conflicting addresses depending on which site I use to look them up. Not to worry I'll get to the bottom of it.

I haven't emailed the lad in the last 2 days, I've been letting him sweat it out. Where is his money?? Did i get in touch with my contact, did my nephew send that money, OHH the drama of it all.. Laughing

Quote:
hello my love .. how are you doing today ? please i need an update from you whatz going ? tell me your current plan about the things i told you .. let me read from you sonnest ..

lots of love from karen

I might email tomorrow, or maybe not..

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ll's set for his operation this coming Tuesday. Today, he sent Kar3n this:

Quote:
kar3n,
My back's in half today, and for the first time, I feel I'm actually looking forward to this upcoming operation.
But i can't stop thinking of you, of how close we were to meeting each other.
I'm sorry. I was so clumsy.
Love,
D1ll.

For the time being, I'm just going to keep updating her on my back.
I've just had an idea, though, so stay tuned...
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 667jjk

nice work, wonder how long she sit on that poem Smile
still don't need a donor ..?

@V

I try to figure out that IP, could it be its behind proxy?
I don't know anything about that

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
still don't need a donor ..?

Nah, I'm actually planning an escape pretty soon Very Happy.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this:

Quote:
kar3n,
I never knew how stuffy hospitals could get. I'm not sure if I like it here anymore.
It may sound insane to you, but I might not be able to stick it until Tuesday. Two more days may turn me sick.
Plus I really want you to come visit me. I'd rather hand $1,500 to you than give £1,345 to the lousy government.
D1ll.

How will she respond?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic