SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rejected by Scammers!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day everyone. X
Very new to scambaiting although I have been on the site for quite a while.
Can I please tell you about my so far disasterous attempts to bait?
The first one was a love scam and I entered into it and was going great guns with my 'fiancee' and got him to send me a picture of him with the usual placard. It said 'Emmas Biatch' on it.
BUT then I started to waver because you know so far this bloke hadn't asked me for any money! I began to think he was genuine and was just seeking lurve!
Daft or wot?
Anyway I just couldn't go on with it and told him I had married the butler.

A few days ago I returned to the site and decided to have another go, so I created a g mail account, signed in at one of the (horse) sites and waited for the letters to roll in.
Um errr..I didnt get any and am still waiting!
Desperate to engage, I looked at the surplus letters and picked one from a Miss Miriam Ugana. I wrote to her telling her I was an 85 year old very rich widow who wanted a pen pal and she did respond......but only to tell me I was a fool and she didnt want to talk to me!
Am I the only person in the world who gets knocked back and rejected by scammers???
Starting to feel like a leper here and STILL no scam mail in my brand new g mail account HEEEELUP!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to hear the lads/ladettes have been such a disappointment so far. And you are right, there are also genuine seekers on dating sites. Love Scams Forum is probably the best place to get help and you may want to have a personal mentor, but I'd say your character should be more or less "normal", at least in the beginning of the bait. If you don't happen to be ~85 yo yourself, it might be better to create something which is familiar to you to be credible. Moreover, it could be a good idea to read the baits here and analyze them.

Whatever you do, bait safe and have fun. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of fully quoting the post above yours, use "^^" to indicate your reply is directed at the post above yours and to make reading easier -ghost

Thankyou! XXXXXXX
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a love scammer write to me for six months before having the crisis/making the money request.

I've also dropped two possible-Lads because I couldn't be 100% sure they were scammers. One I wrote to for four months before dropping. He was Laddish, but could have been sincere. He genuinely was not from West Africa.

I'd rather play safe there.

Is it a guestbook you signed? Have you been back to it and checked your actual baiting email address is being displayed? If it is not, you will need to add it to your 'comment'. I've been caught out like that.

Don't be discouraged! Pick a few more Lads from Surplus and write them each a two-sentence email, expressing interest. Imagine how your character would write this if s/he truly believed s/he was writing to a lawyer or a banker or a nice young lady or whoever. Keep it short, then it won't take too much of your time. It's the weekend now, and you're unlikely to receive any replies until Monday, unfortunately. But when they start coming in, you can choose the most interesting ones to bait.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seriousbitch wrote:
telling her I was an 85 year old very rich widow who wanted a pen pal !

If this was a romance scammer claiming to be a woman, I'm not surprised that baiting him as a woman didn't work.
Don't give up. lads usually bite when you dangle a worm in front of them.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a common mistake made by new baiters. Put a little less thought into your character. Lads don't get all hot and bothered because someone says they are rich. You'll get better responses leaving the rich part out. Why would an 85 year old widow need to mention she is rich if she is merely looking for a pen pal?

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the thing is you see, I also told her that since god hadn't seen fit to bless me with children, I was hoping to find someone who I could look to as a daughter and possibly adopt.
I agree that I may have got a bit carried away as I have very lurid imagination oooerr!
I cannot go check the horse site cos I cannot remember which one it was..Also I have mislaid the blummin list with the other guest site on! Grrrr! I have tried afew of the links on the surplus letters page and you know what??? a lot of them arent working any more and my mail comes back undelivered.
Maybe I am too thick to be a baiter? << sighhhhhhs.
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep at it, youll get better as you go, youll figure out what works for you. I know Ive been rejected alot also, or i'll lose one after two emails. It happens. When you find some good ones its worth the wait.

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get discouraged. You just have to be patient, and they will bite. Wink

If you haven't read the stickeys and requested a mentor I would reccomend it. It will help you out a lot.

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um errrrrr << runs off to find the 'stickeys'.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be discouraged, you've just hit a dry spot. Sometimes I'll send an ASEM out to 500 addresses and get back a deluge of responses. Other times I'll send out the same ASEM to 500 other addresses and get only one response (and a script, at that).

The easiest way to get lads is to reply to them with nothing but "Hello". That way, the bait can take any direction. Just see how the lad responds and use that to decide what he'd be more susceptible to.

But hey, if you want, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll give it to one of my proven hard-working lads and introduce you as my business partner (or whatever).

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads aren't ncessarily very bright, and they've often learned what to do like painting by numbers, which is why they're usually tricky to get off script, and why their formats have some highly peculiar characteristics.

They say Engineer Somebody or Doctor This or Pastor That, because that makes you feel secure - right. Very Happy

Come across 'risky free' ? - the world wide stamp of a 419 scam but Lads consider it almost makes a deal irresistable.

So if you try to offer a Lad something that seems straightforward and appealing, he'll often reject it becasue it doesn't fit his narrow rules on how he must handle a victim. He's not rejecting you because he's smart, quite the opposite. He's too dumb to know how to handle a different set of circumstances and he has no set mail to use.

Unless you go for a scatter gun ASEM approach and accept a low take up, you must lay a new situation on a Lad carefully, even subtely guiding a Lad how he can take advantage of you.

They can be hard work - but we work with what we can get. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwwwwwww! I was looking forward to letting my unbridled imagination run free!
So if I send him a Japanese translation of War and Peace he might be a little bit challenged?
Seriously and no offense to what is an exellent site, it is not easy for a newbie to negotiate. I seem to be going round and round and am STILL (an hour and a half later) trying to find where I saw the surplus letters. Also a lot of strange terms and slang words are getting thrown around and it might be as clear as crystal to everyone else but I have to confess I am lost a lot of the time.
Yes! I know......give it time and everyone seems so friendly.
I looked up the term stickeys and it says nothing about how to get a mentor or am I missing something? Ah well. I do not really need one right now I suppose seeing as I am still waiting for someone to try and scam me!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to know what a term means, just ask. In reality, we're not as condescending as we seem.

As for the mentors, they're here, and surplus is here.

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okey dokey!
Have now sent off six e mails to addies from the surplus pages. Lets see if I get a response!
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seriousbitch, you seem like you're getting overwhelmed. Take a deep breath. Wink

Don't worry. In time, you will be able to let your imagination run free. But at first, you just need to be focussed on convincing the lad you are a normal person genuinely interested in their proposal.

As for the slang, you really do get to learn it the more you read the forums. I'm on here a lot and I still don't get it all. Such as IBTD. What the heck does that mean? Shocked

Almost everyone here is willing to help so feel free to ask questions. Smile

Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^IBTD? WTFDTM?

'Go to hell..baboom' W@ll@ J0nes
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^RTFS YMMV
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only one thing to say to you two:

MNG* GTTTS : +STRSX ¬***XZZ XXX!!!!!!!!!!

Am now the proud owner of no less than FOUR errrr is it mugus, lads or wot???
We have exchanged mail and I am playing a bit dumb (well a lot dumb actually) in order to make them work hard to explain why they want to give me lots of cash.
THANKYOU to all who have helped and encouraged AND are being so patient with what must seem like a total idiot.
If I get on well with these four and it starts to look as though I will be needing some help, I will apply via that mentors page. XXX

mod edit - Combined your posts - NN
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only idiots are the scammers. We're all saints here Smile

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't give up. And if an approach doesn't work, try it on another lad before abandoning it. It might be down to the lad, not you. They don't all react the same way.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
re-act
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that the best way to get a lad hooked is too play his game at start. He has to fire his first 5-10 script mails before I try anything. And for that boring part, I have a automated response system set up, so I just sit back and watch it go! Quiet nice ;o)

And when that's done, the lad is handed over and I start messing with his head. And that's adorable!

DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am dead exited!
I have just been sent a telephone number an the bloke says I can 'pone it any tim ok for an urgent massage.'
WoooooHooooo an Mars Bars. I didn't know we got free sex here.
I am going to LIKE this site!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seriousbitch wrote:
I have just been sent a telephone number an the bloke says I can 'pone it any tim ok for an urgent massage.'

Too bad your company has blocked outgoing international phone calls. Oh well, I guess he'll just have to phone you. Wink

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

glad to hear you have some pet lads on the go. Playing a bit dumb is a very good tactic, especially if you combine this with being very enthusiastic. this way it's easier to make it look like you are not intentionally causing them problems, but just are not very competent. from the mugu's perspective that's a good sign that they will eventually manage to get some money out of you.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic