SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Saving Susan from Sin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jammit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear 419-baiters,

Just by way of introduction and background, I'm a Saudi male in my early thirties, and this is my first time. (-: The whole exchange took about two months and ended today when I let him down gently...

One of the best parts of this baiting experience was sharing the challenge with my wife, as we certainly had a few laughs together throughout. So now I would like to share with the members of this site, who collectively inspired me to try my hand at baiting.

I'd really welcome any advice on how to improve future baiting tactics.

OK, now for the specifics... The reason I responded to this one in particular is because the email that was sent initially was actually relatively well-written in comparison to the others (I didn't fancy myself reading paragraphs of pinglish for months.. Smile

Since this was my first time, I wasn't aiming for a long bait, but one which would allow me to develop a narrative, a set of characters, and give him every opportunity to behave like a human-being. Needless to say, his greed got the better of his humanity... In essence, my key objective was to keep him writing non-scripted responses as these would make him exert the most energy...

Hope this is worth reading... I haven't put a commentary on the letters yet, but I may do that in a another bait..

Enjoy

Jammit

Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 9:04 AM
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Cope,

I am responding to your email regarding the $2.3 Million dollar time deposit. I would be interested to pursue this matter further. Please let me know what needs to be done from my side.

With thanks for contacting me,

Susan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Mon 6/15/09 4:26 AM
To: Susan
subject: Re: E-mail (Details of Transaction)‚

Dear Susan,

Compliments of the day. I received your email and want you to understand that I have contacted you on the basis of you may be of the same nationality with my late client.

As you know, I am Attorney Paul Adrian Cope, Partner Attorney of the Attorney Service Group & Co Law chambers, United Kingdom.

I have contacted you with utmost trust for a deal that will change our lives forever. My late client, late Engr. Thomas Travers died on 13th of October 2005 in a auto Crash with his wife and two sons. Before the death of Thomas Travers , I have had a relationship with him for more than 12 years as he personal and family Attorney. With my knowledge, he deposited the sum of Two Million United States dollars (US$2,000,000.00) with a Bank in the UK. Since after his death, the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in the Bank’s custody either from his extended family relative.

His untimely death with members of immediate family has left the funds amounting to Two Million United States dollars (US$2,000,000.00) now Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$2,300,000.00), Inclusive of accrued interest over the years he deposited with the bank claimless. And all my efforts to try to locate members of his extended family was unsuccessfully, so I decided to contact you since you are from the same nationality with Late Engr. Thomas Travers so that I can present you to the bank as relative and next of kin to Late Engr. Thomas Travers so that you can inherit the funds that he deposited with them and have the funds transferred to your account so that we can split the funds 50-50 and benefit from the funds deposited by Late Engr. Thomas Travers.

This transaction is 100% legitimate and legal and will not in anyways lead us into any kind of breach of the law in your country and UK because we shall use the most due and legal process for this claims and transfer process, we are guaranteed 100% safety as I have the Power of Attorney (P.O.A) given to me by my late client over his Assets and with this P.O.A., I shall process all the relevant paper works to certify that you are related to Late Engr. Thomas Travers and I will take care of the expenses required in the processing of the most relevant legal documents.

If you are willing to proceed, I will need you reconfirm the following information from you that I will use to process the needed documentation to certify that you related to Late Engr. Thomas Travers

1, Your Full names
2, Your address (residential and office)
3, Your telephone and fax number
4, your age and marital status
5, Your occupation/ rank obtained in profession
6, Identity Proof Document( Driver's License/ State ID and or Passport)

Upon receipt of the following information from you, I will commence preparation of the needed documents.

Should in case you have any question send me a mail or Give me a call

Anticipating an urgent response from you.

Best Regards,

Paul A. Cope
Principal Attorney
Attorney Service Group and Solicitors| 571 Lea Bridge Road (3rd Floor) London, E10 6AJ United Kingdom
D/Tel: +44 (0) 7031900520| Fax: +44 7005 980 105

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wed 6/17/09 4:37 PM
subject: RE: E-mail (Details of Transaction)‚

Dear Mr. Cope,

Thank you for your letter which has made me very happy. I cannot believe my good fortune that I have been blessed by God to bring me in touch with the Attorney of Mr. Travers. Bless your soul, and bless your late client's soul and the souls of his beloved wife and children, and may God make bring them peace in heaven. If the Lord sees to it that I receive this money, I shall donate almost all of it to help orphans and children in need around the world. It shall be put to good use just as others have helped me in my life (I am an orphan too).

I'm very pleased to send you the information that you requested. Shall I post it to your London address below, or would you rather I send it by fax or email?

Looking forward to hearing from you my friend.

Susan

Subject: eMAIL
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:30:13 +0000

Dear Susan,

Greetings!! I received your email, and thank you for your acceptance and agreement to assist me in this venture. It shows a good sense of maturity and understanding in this business partnership and May GOD Bless you as we enter into this deal and I believe that we shall both build a very good business partnership out of this.

Having read your email, I believe that we are two of a kind because while I go into viable business opportunities, I also intend to indulge in philanthropic activities with a part of my share in helping the needy, less privileged and mother less babies as late Thomas Travers (R.I.P) would be happy wherever he is, if we do this than allow the Government confiscate the funds as unclaimed funds.

As a matter of expediency, I will only require that you send me your information via fax or email and email attachments as well. I shall commence with the legal process to procure those relevant documents will authorize the bank to release deposit to you as Inheritance funds once I receive those requested data.

I look forward to your early response

Sincerely,

Paul Cope Esq.

Sent: Wed 6/17/09 6:38 PM
Subject: RE: eMAIL‚

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your prompt response. We are indeed two of a kind to find each other and help each other in this difficult life. I am so pleased that you, a kindly and generous being, also have philanthropic intentions. Verily if we are blessed with God's gifts then we must share them to those in need. I also agree with you are also right that this money is better delivered to us to distribute rather than to let the government take it if it is unclaimed. God only knows how it will be spent then.

As I have indicated earlier, I would be most pleased to send you my details as required to conclude this blessed transaction. However, for obvious reasons I cannot send you my driver's license (as I do not drive for reasons of health) or my passport as I require it for travel. In any case, I can fly to London to meet with you in your good offices when required.

In the meanwhile, would you be so kind as to offer me some documentary demonstration that indeed Mr. Travers' funds are available to be received. This would give me some comfort that our partnership is progressing and would encourage me to incur the not insignificant cost and time of traveling to London from Glasgow where I presently reside.

I look forward to working with you on this transaction kind Sir.

Susan

Sent: Sat 6/20/09 1:30 AM

Dear Mr. Cope,

I did not receive a reply to my last email from you. I am eagerly awaiting a date and time to travel to London to discuss our mutually beneficial transaction. Please let me know what works for you.

Best,

Susan

Subject: RE: eMAIL
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:46:51 +0000

Dear Susan,

I am in receipt of your emails and the contents are well noted.

Please accept this delay in responding to your email in timely manner. With respect to your qiestions in the previous email. I have made inquiries these few days in respect to disbursement of funds to you as beneficiary and I came to realize that our chances to make this happen within the domicile of UK will be a bit difficult considering the fact that you are a resident of UK and for such there are many underground watch dogs that would want to verify your back ground status to really confirm that you are true heir to Late Thomas Travers which is will not be necessary as far as this inheritance funds is concerned also considering the HMRC and British Inland Revenue Taxes on Inheritance fund couple with the EU financial regulations on huge fund transfer without paying the governmental tax which is beyond human imagination as long as this country is concerned on Inheritance Fund.

To this effects, It will interest you to know my suggestions and guidelines. I have arranged with the manager of the bank here in London, I told him what I want and to assist us move the fund to any of their affiliate bank to avoid this high system of governmental tax and the situation that I have explained above, more especially on Inheritance fund like that of late Thomas Travers. He said they can do it, but before he promises to help me in that way, he and his in-house arrangement will slip of the British Revenue taxes by instructing their affiliate bank in Spain to handle the transfer but he said that I will compensate him after the inheritance must have been claimed by the beneficiary which will eventually turn to be you. Mind you nobody knows about this arrangement between us because you are and stand to be the legal heir and beneficiary to funds without questions.

I do not know if you have an account outside of the UK but in this way there is possibility for us to set one in Spain following this arrangement after due processing where the funds will be credited. In this way, we can avert the high British taxes and according to him, Spain is a tax heaven, and they will swiftly instruct them on telex to effect transfer to your account upon providing your account details to their affiliate bank in Spain and that is if you possess an offshore account.

Having seen the possibility to avert this high tax, I decided to accept this offer, and finally he asked me to come back to his office by Monday, I should prepare an agreement letter for both of us (me and him) for record purpose , will be sign by both parties before he will carry on the process , then provide me the contact details of their affiliate bank in Madrid Spain . Therefore, soon I conclude by tomorrow I will like to hear from you and any views that you have, I will update you, at that point, I will advise you on what to do. Kindly provide me with requested details so I can prepare some paperwork bearing your name as beneficiary so that it will be easy for us to achieve this great set goal.

I await your response.

Sincerely,

Paul Cope Esq.

Sent: Sat 6/20/09 6:27 PM

Dear Paul,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your response. I have been praying on a daily basis since our last correspondence that the Good Lord would steel our resolve and continue our discussion of this most blessed of transactions. In such prayers, I have closed my eyes and imagined the good that shall come from our allotted share of the unclaimed estate of Mr. Travers. Only the other day, (before you contacted me kind sir), my colleague Sally Fullerton, spoke about her friend Jean Morton who works in the Spirit of Liberty Children’s Orphanage in Deejpur, Orissa, India. This is an orphanage that was established some years ago by members of my Church, which provides for the needs of children who have lost their parents to various tragedies and found themselves uncared for and forced into the street. They have had so many successes in the past few years, but so much more can be done to expand the facilities and encourage more of the disenfranchised youngsters to find their way to a decent education and hope for a better life. I can only pray that with the Grace of God, we may together be able to help them with the fruits of our partnership and the funds of the late Mr. Travers.

Having reread your thoughtful response, I now understand the need for an offshore account in Spain. But, alas I do not have an account outside of Scotland, and I wouldn't really know how to set one up. So I look to you to guide me in this matter of course. I'm afraid I am somewhat of non-expert in these matters.

As requested I will include my information as below. I am a widowed woman of 61, without children, and supporting an elderly woman who adopted me as her child, and who I have had the privilege of calling my mother. I have worked for some time as a part-time administrator in the Church of Destiny in Glasgow, but recently, as my mother is somewhat poorly, I have taken up a job as a palliative care-giver in the Sisters of Nazareth home. For the purposes of this business between us, please send me any documents that you may require me to fill out to the address below. My prior colleagues in the Church will be sure to pass on any correspondance to me, and as such we can be assured to maintain our utmost discretion:

Attn: Mrs. Susan
XXXX Church
1120 XXXXXX Road
Glasgow, XXX XXX
tel: 0141 1212 6700

I eagerly await further information from your good self about how to go about with the next steps. I would further like to ask you if I will be required to travel to Spain to finalize matters with your friend in the Spanish Bank. I ask this, because, if it is required, I must make extensive preparations given the ill-health of my dear mother, you must understand that she depends quite a lot on me these days.

With my warmest regards for your efforts,

Bless you

Susan

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:50:53 +0000

Dear Susan,

Greetings to you and your family and hope this finds you and your Mother well in good health and Spirit.

I received your very thoughtful email and appreciate your understanding of this whole process. Having provided your details, I want you to know that they have been properly filed ONLY for purpose of this Inheritance transaction however it is in line that we would take up whatever possibilities to see that we serve humanity and make the best out of the fortune that we shall get from the Inheritance funds left by late Thomas Travers.

Like I told you, I have been at the bank this morning to discuss with the bank manager in charge you have specified what I must do to have this go by the arrangement indicated in my previous email, he has made an upfront request of 5% of the total inheritance funds valued at US$2.3Million prior to the movement of this funds from their bank to their affiliate bank in Spain who shall process the Inheritance in your favour for transfer to you. Having been given the Power of Attorney over the estate and asset of my deceased client, I do not have any options than to accept this % which they have requested since what you will be receiving as the Inheritance funds would be just 5% short instead of the huge taxes payable here. This is fair enough and I believe you understand my reasons.

At this moment, I am the process of preparing an agreement document to be signed by me and the bank manager on this regards.

I will get back to you soonest with more update and also more insight to some of the questions in your last email.

Sincerely,

Paul

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:09:02 -0400

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your kind words and best wishes for dear Mother. She is thankfully in good spirits today as I was able to take her out in the morning to see the Botanical Gardens in Kelvinside -- one of her favourite places in the world.

I'm quite excited that our transaction is moving forward, and I am grateful for all your efforts in this regard, however I am somewhat taken aback by the demand of your Spanish banker to pay 5% of the inheritance money upfront. Is this typical for such transactions?

I think we will find it quite difficult to raise that kind of capital in such a short time. If we were to split the upfront amount as per the Spanish gentleman's terms then that would mean that each of us would have to come up with 57,000 dollars, which amounts to almost 35,000 pounds. Although I have some funds at my disposal as a result of my late husband's pension and savings, they would assuredly not make up the amount above, and I would find it difficult, unless I borrow from friends, to put up the money in its entirety, especially in light of the expenses due to my poor mother's condition.

Perhaps we should investigate alternative avenues such that we may, with the Lord's guidance, find a more amenable soul who, by virtue of guidance from the Holy Spirit, may help us retrieve the funds for a more reasonable sum.

Alternatively, perhaps the Spanish gentlemen is not aware that he will be doing the Lord's work by aiding us in our endeavor. If you will permit me to write to him, I can let him know about the poor orphans in Deejpur, their trials and tribulations, and the holy work that is being done to lift them from the misery and poverty of the streets of Orissa such that they may feel the hands of Divine Grace and the fortitude of human dignity. The blessings bestowed upon the soul when one participates in the alleviation of the sufferings of children in this world can be the most powerful motive to take up some higher calling (I know this from direct experience!), and I may be able to persuade him to drop his fee or at least modify his terms such that he may be convinced to receive the funds after the fact.

In any case, as a lawyer, you will undoubtedly be more familiar with the intricacies and practicalities of such affairs, and I look to your advice on the manner in which we should conduct ourselves to achieve our common goal.

Bless you and may you be granted wisdom from above,

Susan

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:02:14 +0000

Dear Susan,

I appreciate your email response, please be calm and follow my guidelines, I will do my best to make a concrete arrangement with the bank manager tomorrow.

Though it is obvious that we have to pay the 5% to ensure they make a proper in-house arrangement on how to move this fund via their affiliate bank in Spain for onward transfer to your nominated bank account.

According to my discussion with him, he made it known to me that we have to pay the 5%, hence we want this transaction to be perfected with his financial/banking support, the 5% in question will not be for him alone, it include their affiliate bank manager in Spain and others. I personally advise that we should do our best collectively to achieve this once in a life time opportunity for our own benefit since they have what it takes to perfect this transaction for us swiftly via bank to bank wire transfer.

Please do your best, put your self together, and tell me how much you could come up with, while I make up the balance. Be strong and calm, God will do it for us, go ahead and tell me how much of this amount will you come up with between now and the end of tomorrow, then put your self together and wait till I ask you to send it across upon concluding with the bank manager tomorrow, and as soon as he request for the money, then I will then ask him how we have to pay, soon he advice on how we shall pay the money, then I will guide you on how you will send the money direct to him while I make up the balance .

Hopefully by tomorrow, I will get back to you, be strong and confidential, the end will justify our collective effort and commitment, and together we shall celebrate this opportunity in good faith. God in his mercy will see us through.

Have a great evening.

Sincerely,

Paul

Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:34 AM

Dear Paul,

Thank you for being so understanding about my financial position.
You are so kind and considerate to make up the difference. I was worried that perhaps we wouldn't have been able to go ahead with this business due to the large amounts involved.

To expedite things as you have requested, I will be meeting my Bank manager today, and will ask him what amounts can be raised in the short term out of my late husband's savings. I may have to borrow some money from my dear friend Mary Patel who has been a great benefactor to the orphanage in Orissa over the years. She is the wife of a wealthy Glaswegian businessman of Indian extraction and she has been most generous to the Church and its associated charities. I think (but I must confirm this after my meetings) that I will be able to raise around 25,000 pounds in the next week or so using my existing savings and my relationship with the kindly Mrs. Patel.

Now back to practical matters. I have a few questions about the process of this transaction:

- Once the amount from my side is raised, who shall I send it to and to what account?

- How can we ensure that the Spanish gentleman will live up to his side of the bargain if we send him our upfront amount? Surely he is trustworthy, but it would be useful for me to know that once he has the cash we can count on him to transfer the amount to our account in Spain. For example, is there a way to make the account that we send it to one of those special kinds of account so that our Spanish friend can only withdraw his share once we have received our money?

- Who will set up the account in Spain and who will be the signatories for that account? Do you have any documents that need to be filled out to this end? Will the amounts be in cash or will the bank in Spain such that I have to go to Spain or will the bank be able to wire the money to my account in Glasgow.

- As I have mentioned earlier: I really need to know if I will be required to travel to Spain to collect the final amount. My mother is not well, and I absolutely have to make extensive arrangements to be away from her for any duration exceeding two or three days.

Bless you and I look forward to your advice on the above,

Susan

Subject: Re: eMAIL
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:07:37 +0100

Dear Susan,

response to your email, be rest assured, all the arrangement towards the onward transfer of this fund through bank to bank wire transfer from Spain has been perfected; this is in line with my discussion with the bank manager here.

The bank in Spain, all they need is to transfer the fund to your nominated bank account, you and I will not be signatory to the account because we do not ask them to open an offshore account for us, we can be signatory to the account only if by any means we decide to have an account with the bank in Spain, at that point they will ask you to fly over for signatory to some banking documents due to its banking regulations. Ours is quite different, they have been asked to transfer the fund to you, and they look forward to transfer the fund to your account upon receiving the 5% from us as agreed.

This morning the bank manager called the bank manager in Spain , and after their discussion, he said they look forward to hear from us before they will send a telegraphic message to the bank in Spain with instruction to transfer the total amount USD$ 2.3M. According to him, due to the nature of this transaction and its confidentiality, we shall send the 5% upfront to Spain or any account of their chosen in UK, he has discussed this with the bank manager of their allied bank, and he said he will send an account details on where we shall send the money to, and as soon as he confirm the account detail/information, he will give me the information.

Therefore, please take your time and put the money together, I am strongly working hard to ensure we achieve this goal, the bank manager is a man I can confide on, and he is a perfect gentleman who want us to achieve this fund. To your side, I advise you to be very careful and confidential, yes you want to meet your friend Mrs. Patel, but you have to be watchful the things you will tell her, considering the confidentiality of this transaction. I advice you tell her to assist you with some amount of money, that you need the money as you are in need of it, without disclosing the nature of this transaction to her, at list for now.

Please take good care of your self, I will like to know your position towards raising the money, when do you think you will be sure of having the money? kindly update me because as soon as they provide the account details, I wouldn’t want us to delay in remitting the money to the account.

I look forward to your immediate response, though soon I hear from the bank manager, I will get you posted on time.

Thank you very much for your sincere co-operation and take good care of your mother, God will guide and protect her.

Kind regards,

Paul

Sent: Tue 6/23/09 12:29 PM

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your prompt response and wise advice. You are quite right to advise me to remain confidential with regards to our transaction, and I apologize if I may have given the indication that I would be anything but discrete. Others may not understand what we are trying to accomplish here or may look unsympathetically upon the means by which we are trying to save innocent souls from the dark streets of Orissa.

My bank manager has informed me that to raise some of required funds I will have to liquidate a portion of the interest bearing bonds which were part of my late husband's investment portfolio. He has advised me against selling them now because they provide me with regular supplement to my income, saying that "to sell them in this market environment would only fetch an amount below their actual value." I am at loss on this question, because I am only able to contribute about 14,500 pounds in cash which represents the greater portion of my disposable savings (with the balance being set aside for the care of mother, and unforeseen emergencies).

In any case, I have asked Mrs. Patel to tea tomorrow afternoon, and will ask her to lend me a respectable amount to hopefully make up the balance of my commitment.

Rest assured that I will diligently apply myself to the task at hand. One hope that one day we will have the pleasure of meeting one another and discussing how we will employ the fruits of our transaction to the benefit of humanity.

Please pray for my success. May you walk with the Light of the Lord,

Susan

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:04:25 +0000

Dear Susan,

I appreciate your effort and commitment towards this transaction, God knows we shall succeed; this is an opportunity God have planted in our lives, and then join/unite us together for the purpose of achieving this fortune.

How ever, sequel to your email, which says you will task your self to ensure you come up with your portion, the same thing is applicable to me, I am really hopeful that sooner than later joy and fulfillment shall be ours. All we need is to collectively put hands together to make this hay while the sun shines for our benefit.

Please try as much as you can to speak to Mrs. Patel your friend in a language she will understand to assist you with a respectable amount.

Get in touch soon you conclude with her to update me of your discussion with her.

Thank you very much and remain blessed, while we look forward to hear from the bank manager on how we will remit the 5% to them.

Kind regards,

Paul

Sent: Thu 6/25/09 2:28 AM

Dear Paul,

I hope you been getting out of the office to enjoy the wonderful weather we have had of late. I do realize though that you must be working hard, as I have, to raise your part of the 5% for our blessed business transaction.

Just to update you on where I am today, through my afternoon tea with the lovely and generous Mrs. Patel, and my subsequent meeting with my bank manager, I have been able to secure another 5,000 pounds which brings the total I am able to raise at this point to 20,000 pounds. I'm afraid this is the best that I can do right now given my current obligations to pay for my mother's ongoing care.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on this as I am quite anxious to move forward with our transaction.

God Bless.

Susan

Sent: Thu 6/25/09 8:30 AM

Dear Susan,

I received your email and have noted the amount you can afford for now, well it is okay. I will do my best to make up the difference.

This morning I went to see the bank manager to remind him of my last discussion with him, he apologized for not providing the account in time having received them yesterday, he was just too busy to get in touch. According to him, the bank manager in Spain forwarded the account details to him, where we have to pay the 5%. He said we should pay the money in two splits, these accounts are their financial broker/receiving agent account , and soon we send the money, we should kindly send across the receipt of payment to enable them confirm the money soon it arrive in the account.

Below are the account details,

BANK NAME: CAIXA GALICIA BANK
ACCOUNT HOLDER: BENNETT BROWN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2091 0786 49 3000 003939
IBAN NUMBER: ES60 2091 0786 4930 0000 3939
SWIFT CODE: CAGLESMMXXX.
ADDRESS: C/. SERRANO 45, MADRID- SPAIN .

-------------

BANK NAME: BBVA
ACCOUNT HOLDER: SALOMAO SIMAO MONDLANE
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 01824263010291502653
IBAN NUMBER: ES16 01824263010291502653
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
ADDRESS: AVD. COMTE SALLENT 18, MALLORCA SPAIN .

In case you go to your bank to wire the money, please do not disclose the nature of our transaction, rather I advice you tell them you are sending the money to your distance family, or you can give them any other personal reasons you may deem fit, considering the confidentiality of this transaction at this stage, it’s very important for our own good.

As soon as you send the money, please attach the receipt of payment and send to me via email attachment and I will print it out to forward both yours and mine to them for their record. Once again, pay the money in two splits, £10.000 pounds in each, while I pay in each £25,250 pounds as well to make up the balance of £50,500 Pounds. Please kindly follow my guidelines to avoid any complication.

Hopefully, God in His infinite Mercy will see us through, I am strongly optimistic that the hour for our financial blessing have come, and the hungry and the homeless will have a cause to rejoice with our help.

I am looking forward to you clear compliance with this guidelines and may God see your mother through, the Bible says, "Let the sick says am healed, and the weak say I am strong", she is healed and strong in Jesus name, AMEN. God willing, the end will justify our collective effort.

Kind regards,

Paul

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 3:39 PM

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your email and for sending me the account details.

I just was with Mrs. Patel who just passed by to pick me up for lunch and to give me the amount that she was lending me. She whisked me off to Shish Mahal, her favourite restaurant in Glasgow, where we stuffed ourselves, and had I must confess a bit too much Sancerre to wash down the Chicken Bhuna. During the meal she managed to extract from tipsy old me why I needed the money and I blurted it out.

She practically exploded with laughter (there was biryani everywhere) and told me that she receives an offer like this every other day and that I shouldn't waste my time or money on chasing fictitious illegal funds.

I told her that you were a well-meaning attorney from a well-known firm and that you would also help out with the orphanage, and that it wasn't at all far-fetched for someone to die and not leave heirs and that a lawyer like yourself would be in a position to get his hands on the unclaimed funds. She asked me why I was specifically selected for this task, and I said that because I was member of the church and I have a reputation for being trustworthy.

Then she advised me to at the very least get some demonstration from your good self that indeed this transaction is a legitimate one between us, and that I should feel comfortable about placing my trust and a good portion of my savings with you. She was fairly convincing about this, so I would like for you, if possible, to help me satisfy Mrs. Patels concerns and allay my fears about going ahead with wiring the funds to the accounts you have indicated below.

Sincerely,

Susan

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:05:33 +0100

Dear Susan,

I received your mail and have noted your concerns.

Prior to your contents, I want you to know that I drew your attention to this matter not just to work against your faith or even your morals but I contacted you to help me secure this transaction and not just to fully shoulder it but to give you advice and assistance for us to promptly round off this transaction. This is 100% legitimate and the watchword I need from you is total commitment, sincerity and confidentiality. I know in the true sense of it you might be a person who heavily detest deals but always note that a man can never be what he aspires to be in life without a helping hand from someone around. I can understand the concerns of Mrs. Patel and the carefulness you are trying to apply in your every day to day activities and dealings but you should not allow any negative disposition to narrow you away from the proper approach to such highly sensitive matters. The truth is that I am not forcing or trying to convince you but I feel that you have the maturity and great understanding of what we ought to do in this laudable venture.

At this pointing time, you should remain optimistic and follow my directives, this is an Inheritance which requires great and collaborative efforts from you and me as the parties involved to enable us achieve the great goal and the fact remains that we have to task ourselves by joining hands to ensure that venture comes to a successful end. I am not here to deceive or mislead you and I know you may have asked yourself why I can not handle all this alone but involve you…..yes I know the exact questions that I am sure you must have paced through your mind, but you should also realize that I can't be his Attorney and beneficiary at same time. That is why I brought you in so that we will secure the deposit for a better life for ourselves and less privileged.

It was as if I knew about this so I have continuously asked you to keep this deal confidential, because I know that anybody who you tell about inheritance deal will want to know more and more which we cannot do for security reasons because you can never trust anybody to give such information because they might use that against you now or even in the future when they must have seen a transformation in your life. They might use it to set me up. I hope you understand what I mean. My only reason for telling you that is to avoid future antagonism so you have to trust me in this and go ahead to remit the funds as directed.

Be strong and decisive, your friend only wants you to be careful. We are very careful and I will always stand to guide you on what to do. Go ahead and wire the money, as the bank manager looks forward to hearing from us, remember I have given my word to the bank manager.

Looking forward to your kind response, and soon you transfer the funds, you can fax me copy of the receipt on +44(0)8704716103 , and you can as well send the receipt of payment directly to the bank manager office in Spain, 00 34 912 919 645.

Sincerely,

Paul

Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:46 AM

Dear Paul,

I apologize if I have been remiss in responding with promptness to your last letter. I have spent some time thinking about our transaction since our last discussion. Mrs. Patel questions placed some doubt in my soul about this transaction, but I believe she went beyond the limits of propriety when she started to question my good judgment which has always been sound, and I am somewhat saddened to say that we are not on speaking terms at present. I do believe in my heart that you are a good man and that what we are trying to achieve here will paint a smile on the faces of many children.

You are asking me to put my trust in you, yet I have never met you, and it is important for this to happen prior to my handing over a significant portion of my savings. Only this will wash away the nagging doubts that Mrs. Patel has placed in my mind.

So to rectify this issue, and expedite matters (I understand the urgency in your correspondence) and in parallel to some other business I will have at the time, I will be coming to London on Tuesday to meet with your goodself. Please note that I will be bringing the amount in cash that is my due part of the transaction cost which amounts to 20,000 pounds. I hope this will be satisfactory to move this partnership forward for both of us.

For your information my flight is BMI (BD5) departing Glasgow International to London Heathrow on Tuesday 30 June. I will be arriving at Terminal 1 in Heathrow at 12.15

If you are not busy at that time, would you be kind enough to pick me up from the airport so that we can go to London and conclude our business. Thereafter, if you are still free, I would like to take you to meet a benefactor of the Church who lives in St. John's Wood, who has been a great supporter of the Orissa Orphanage.

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday,

Kindest regards,

Susan

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:47:18 +0100

Dear Susan,

How are you doing madam? did you received my last email to you? I just cant imagine what could be the delay in responding to my email. I was unable to know your schedule because of your delay in responding to me, as a result of your late response, maybe had it been you replied me as usual, I would have adjusted my program to see you first in London before travelling to Warsaw, Poland.

These days, you find it difficult to respond swiftly. Please if you know you are no longer interested to work with me, kindly indicate to let me know your position and see the availability to set up an immediate strategy for the purpose of achieving this fund, because I did not want the delay to come from our side after making a strong and concrete arrangement with the bank managers. Remember, they know I am working with you to achieve this fortune, and they are only trying to assist us claim this fund, without payment of much UK tax, for this reasons, the fund have to pass through Spain because Spain is a tax heaven.

To be honest, lately you are making me feel incomplete, restless, and having sleepless nights. This is really affecting me so badly. My whole mind is in you, what is really going on? What could be the delay? hope before I get to the hotel room, you must have responded, but all in vain, please get back to me to tell me your mind as I do not want to lose this once in a life time opportunity.

Have a great day and my greetings to your dear Mum.

Yours sincerely,

Paul

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:50 PM

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your email and for your concern. I wanted to write to you after an unintended and unfortunate hiatus, principally due to my being called away to pay particular attention to Mother, who has not been well recently.

Of course, this has kept me away from exercising my habitual promptness in relation to responding in a timely manner to my correspondence. Matters of the health, I'm afraid impinge on such obligations without warning.

Thankfully, Mother is better since yesterday evening and is in good spirits today after I convinced the kindly Florence, who is the head nurse in the Sisters of Nazareth ward, to modify her dietary regime.

Well, back to our business. As I said before, I would rather travel and meet with the respective individuals who are part and parcel of this transaction. Sending money by wire transfer without having met one's partners seems to me devoid of good sense. The problem is that I have about 20,000 pounds in cash that I have taken out of the bank, and I would not like to redeposit again without having given this transaction a chance to happen. God only rewards those who try.

So, to this extent, do let me know a proper schedule to prepare for, such that I can make the necessary travel arrangements and to London or Spain (unless my mother is take ill again) to meet with you or the necessary gentleman to facilitate a profitable conclusion to this transaction.

With kind regards,

Susan

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:39:09 +0100

Dear Susan,

I am happy to hear your mother is okay now, God will always guide and protect her because she deserves the best in life.

Today we had an inconclusive conference, a lot of argument; and as a result they have to postponed the meeting again for tomorrow and Monday morning. Very disappointing because of my meeting with the bank manager in Spain though I sent an email to him, to inform him I could not make it today being Thursday as earlier arranged due to some circumstances beyond my control.

Please Madam, if you have made up your mind to come to Spain , please take between today and Sunday to notify me of your arrival to Spain , as I will definitely arrive in Spain on or before Thursday coming week. You can as well get in touch to the bank manager in Spain via the email account I gave you to tell him your arrival date to enable him guide you on where to arrive in Spain. It will be better if we all will seat together to discuss about this transaction once and for all with perfect arrangement on how to transfer the fund to your bank account and at any point in time, feel free to contact Mr. Mario Hans, the bank manager in Spain to guide you on whatever you have to do, as I might not have the time to respond to your emails promptly as expected due to the usual tight schedules down here. He knows all about you and there is nothing hidden between us.

Kindly respond this email with its urgency to know your position.

Yours sincerely,

Paul

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 04:06:15 -0400

Dear Paul,

I was pleased to receive your email, and my thanks for your kind words for my mother.

Can we be a bit specific about destinations and timings for our upcoming trip in Spain. I can travel now my mother is feeling better, but I need to know where to travel and when.

Please send me your itinerary at the soonest so that we may coordinate our travels.

Kind regards,

Susan

Hello Susan,

Greetings and Blessings, I received your email and the content of your is well noted,

Be informed that the ball is in your court right now, you should let me when is your convenient time for traveling to Spain because I feel your flight schedule would determine the exact time you will arrive in Spain. Though I got in touch to the bank manager in Spain this morning, to indicate where I will arrive in Spain and to make reservation for me.

I look forward to his response, but should in case you will be ready to make the trip on or before Wednesday or Thursday, I suggest you wait until I hear from the bank manager, at that point I will be in a position to give you the actual city where you will arrive .

I am really glad your mother is okay now, and this will give you a space to travel. Will get in touch back as soon as I hear from Mr. Mario Hans.

Take care and God bless you, looking forward to meet you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Paul

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Fri 7/03/09 11:42 AM
Cc: Susan
Subject: Response from Mr. Hans.‚

Dear Paul Cope,

Following your email request for a definite time and date for our meeting
with you and your partner Mrs. Susan, be informed that our meeting
shall be held in a city called Valencia in Spain.

Please without further delay, you should confirm your ticket to Valencia
city between Monday- Friday, any of these days will be good enough for our
meetings. Just few hours in a single day will be enough to conclude with
this transaction.

Soon you confirm your ticket, kindly get me inform to ensure I make a
hotel reservation for both of you.

It is important you come here with the balance in full cash money of
£20.000:00 (Twenty Thousand Pound Sterling) as it will be almost
impossible to seal this deal without the completion of the money.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Kind regards,
Mario Hans.
3rd July 2009

cc: Susan.

Sent: Fri 7/03/09 1:01 PM
Subject: FW: Response from Mr. Hans.‚

Dear Susan,

Please find below the email I received from Mr. Mario Hans a few minutes ago. Like I said before, the ball is in your court, go ahead to confirm your ticket and update me of your arrival date in Valencia Spain.

I advise you to confirm your ticket to Valencia between Today and Tuesday, because the earlier we arrive Valencia, the better for us, since we have till Friday.

Have a great day and my greetings to your mum.

Sincerely,

Paul

Sent: Tue 7/07/09 8:43 AM
Subject: Status!!!‚

Dear Susan,

Its very appalling that you have not responded to my email up till now. You are really making me feel devastated and having a restless mind as a result of your inability to be in strong communication with me and to be honest, I can’t tell of your fate towards this transaction, if you feel you can not handle this with me, kindly let me know and I will quietly find any positive source or avenue to perfect this transaction without you. The patience is beyond my imaginations and it will amount to disrespect and not working in accordance with the guidelines of the bank managers. They are only trying to help us, and if you feel this way you want to push me to the wall, kindly indicate to ensure I have a better knowledge of your action, then I can strongly stand on my feet to face the whole challenges myself knowing fully well that I am doing this all alone.

Now tell me, what do I have to tell the bank manager in Spain about you, your absence, what proofs do I have that you are working with me to achieve this fortune?

It has come to a point, I need not be told you want to leave me at the middle of the ocean which is very bad, after all arrangement to get this transaction concluded in your name. It calls for tears and a very big shock to me, but God alone will tell of my good intention to share this once in a life time opportunity with you in good faith. Please why all this? if you feel you can not make the trip to Spain, why not let me know ahead of time, at least I will know your position and then find a way to defend you before the bank manager in Spain but in a situation where I do not know your intentions, what do I tell him and who knows if you are still wit me?.

Susan, I need you to let me know your position because I can not go to Spain to have a meeting on how to move this fund to you without knowing your mind and thoughts. It sounds very childish and I can not waste my time in having a discussion with important personnel without knowing your consent being well informed that we are partners working together towards achievement of a common goal. I would rather tell him the truth, that you are not complying as expected, and they should give me some time to see if I can go back to London to find a more competent person for this, and then discuss with the manager in London as well because your silence is really pushing me to the wall.

Considering how busy I have been, but still I'm only working hard to ensure we claim this fund for our benefit.

Please let me know where you stand on this.

Sincerely,

Paul

Sent: Fri 7/10/09 9:58 AM
Subject: Situation!!‚

Dear Susan,

I am very disappointed with the whole situation. It is obvious that you plan to leave me at the middle of an ocean, but where did I get it wrong? Why should this happen at this point? I am presently in Spain and the bank manager asked of you and I told him you are too busy that you can not make the trip this week.

But the question is, how long will I continue this way? who knows your mind? what if you systematically want to withdraw from this transaction? And what will be the end if the both manager realizes my partner is not working with me any longer? How would they feel?. This will create suspicion and will amount to what might complicate this transaction.

Please Susan, with every sincerity of purpose, could you please respond to my email and update me of your position to enable me know what to do or to start up an immediate plans on how to carry on this transaction. I am really restless, so confused because I can't tell your position is this collaboration. How on earth will I know your mind? I beg you in the name of Almighty God, to be open to me once again because I am lost. We agreed on this arrangement on how to move this fund to you and also agreed that you need to travel to Spain, but they can not conclude with this transaction without having the balance of the 5% upfront payment as agreed with us. Besides it is required you travel to Spain, they have two positive update for us on how to perfect this transaction in your name and subsequent transfer of fund to you but first they need to hear from you to ensure you are 100% behind this arrangement.

Please Mrs. Norton, considering the fact that you stood by me at the beginning, I have gone this far to present you as the next of kin and sole beneficiary of fund to them, therefore, I am begging you to please consider this and find it in your heart to support me at this point. If you think your money is the problem, you do not want to invest in this due to one or two reasons from what your friend Mrs. Patel told you, please keep your money aside and come up in full. I am working hard to make up the differences, though its not easy on my side, but I have no option, I know by the grace of GOD, all this shall come to past and I will one day thank GOD for his wonderful opportunity.

Right now, my problem is that I have presented you before this respectable young men and going back might not be to the best of our interest, all needed here is your support to stand by me, money or no money, I will handle the financial aspect of this transaction, you need to stand by who they have known you to be and that’s all. Come back and acknowledge my good intention with you for our own benefit, kindly respond to me my dearest Susan, remember our faith in God and believe God has united us to accomplish this mission together in good faith and I believe we are the best team to handle this transaction.

Get in touch back to me as soon as you read this important email of urgency to ensure further clarification and update on how to match forward.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Subject: RE: Situation!!
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:41:33 -0400

Dear Paul,

Please do forgive me for taking so long to respond to you. I have had to deal with some urgent church business with the Sisters of Nazareth when sister Anne Patrick, who traditionally organises the convent's summer retreat, fell down the stairs and broke her leg. As I have supported her efforts in the past, I was asked at the last moment to step in, which compelled me to leave quite promptly to a highland retreat next to Loche Gairloche. Unfortunately, this area is without ready internet, and I was unable to reply to your last set of emails.

I hope it is not too late to participate in this transaction, I am still interested and have not redeposited the cash in my account. To be honest, I also wouldn't mind also taking a holiday in Spain for a few days as mother's condition has improved and I was quite exhausted from the stress of supporting the logistical demands of the trip.

Please respond at the soonest if you still care for my participation and I will make appropriate arrangements.

Warm regards,

Susan

RE: Situation!!‚
Sent: Tue 7/14/09 6:34 PM
Dear Susan,

Your email is received and the content is well noted. To be honest, I am short of words because as it stands now, I can not do otherwise because you have been known by the parties involved as my partner, therefore there is no way I can do without you unless I decide to quit and forget this transaction as a result of your inability to proceed with me or alternatively have a special arrangement with the bank manager to assist me at this point since you are no longer available, but it has not come to that.

Please considering what you have just stated, I advice you to kindly contact the bank manager Mr. Mario Hans in Spain through email on [email protected] and forward to him same as you wrote in your email to me to understand you have been very busy and that was why you could not meet up with our meeting in Spain. This is in affirmative to what I told him, and I believe he will be in a better position to determine when next we shall have another meeting on a way to conclude with this transaction to ensure smooth delivery of the fund to you. More also, I would suggest before you make contact that you go ahead and wire the money to the account as sent to you since you still have the money with you, send it and then contact him with better explanation why you could not meet up in Spain at the appointed time. I strongly believe he will understand your seriousness to handle this transaction hence the balance have been sent to him.

Be reminded that you have to remain very confidential at this point just in case you want to send the money through bank transfer, keep your reason of sending the money very personal to avoid eye brows that might complicate our transaction and will amount to income tax when the fund finally get to you, remember the reason why the fund have to pass through Spain is because Spain is a tax heaven, therefore we have to be very confidential to avoid paying huge tax when the fund get to you.

Kindly send the receipt to the bank manager with further information on how to have another meeting in Spain. Follow my guidelines accordingly for our benefit and also extend my greetings to your Mother.

God bless us as we look forward to concluding with this transaction.

Kind regards,

Paul Cope.

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:37:51 -0400

Dear Paul,

With all due respect, I don't feel it is my place to contact the Bank manager below and explain to him my particulars. I am uncomfortable doing this because I have no relationship with him whatsoever. You should be in a better position to explain my situation.

Secondly, the funds I have at present are in cash, and I have indicated earlier that I will not blindly transfer money to anyone without having met them firsthand. The deal is that I come to Spain with the cash, I meet with you or someone you designate and we get on with our business, and then my plan is to take a holiday in Spain thereafter.

If this is something that is no longer on the table then I suggest we stop discussing this transaction and we can move on to other topics.

Kind regards,

Susan

Response‚
Sent: Wed 7/15/09 2:06 PM
Dear Susan,

Your email have been noted, I will get in touch to the bank manager my self and get him informed of your preparation to come to Spain.

He should respond to my email before the end of tomorrow and I will get back to you of his position with further information.

Thank you once again, and I will get back to you possibly by tomorrow upon his response.

Enjoy the rest of your day and my extend my greetings to your Mum.

Regards,

Paul

Sent: Thu 7/16/09 11:13 AM
Dear Susan,

Today I received a response from the bank manager. According to him, if there will be another meeting, we should make it between Tomorrow the 17th till next Friday 24th of July 2009, choose a day.

So I advise you pick up your ticket and indicate the day of arrival at Valencia Airport , this will enable him make a hotel reservation.

Put yourself together and get back to me, try as much as you can to be in Valencia possibly before Thursday next week for better conclusion of this transaction, to be honest I will be more than grateful if you will come to see things your self, that will enable you understand the needs and importance to conclude with the arrangement.

Your swift response will be of immense help since he is looking forward to receive my response.

Yours sincerely,

Paul

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:13:27 -0400

Dear Paul,

Please don't think ill of me, and forgive me my silence over the past few weeks. I had been swayed from the matter between us after an unfortunate sequence of events. You see, around the same period that we were planning our trip to Spain together, I met an elderly Glaswegian gentleman at one of our church soirées, who indicated his interest in befriending me. He is a charming man, a retired tailor who specialized in army uniforms and a seemingly devout soul. During one of our conversations, I let it be known that I was making a trip to Spain to meet with you and our bank manager. He advised me then not respond again to you, and I followed his advice until today. Why am I writing now? Well, the tailor, let's call him John, I learned perchance yesterday, has been expressing similar sentiments to Jennifer Mcollough, who is our pastor's cousin. Obviously, a man who expresses his singular devotion to two women simultaneously must of a matter of course have his opinions subject to the utmost scrutiny, and I see now that he may have been jealous of the possibility of other men in my life, and of not being in a position to benefit financially from our arrangement.

So please let me not doubt you anymore, I am ready to take my holiday and meet with you in Alicante or wherever. The cash (the 20,000 GBP) is ready and with me and I humbly beg you to entertain my participation in this sacred endeavour.

Asking you not to abandon this doubtful soul and your Christian forgiveness,

Susan

Sent: Wed 8/05/09 11:05 AM

Dear Susan,

I am very surprised to hear from you, I have read your email over and over again trying to figure out your intention/motive towards my faithful transaction with you. Bad enough I could not dictate your interest.

To be honest, I am very disappointed. I believed and trusted in you. I actually thought I am doing things with my own friend, asking you to work in accordance with the confidentiality of this transaction, but to my greatest surprise you are messing me up.

How do I believe in you again, when you could not keep to your words, where have you been all this while without considering what I am passing through? You left me in the middle of an ocean just for no reason, only because people who pretend to be your so called friends do not need your progress, because if they do, they would have encourage you or rather they used that opportunity to spoil all what you and I are trying to put together for our own benefit. Meanwhile, what came over you and how on earth will you keep telling peopl
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahlan wa sahlan, ya Jammit! Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic