SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soothing words (profanity warning)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is a bait...

A form arrived from the banker Lad. Cammy asked the first Lad:

Quote:
I don't have a scanner; what should I do about the form?

The advice was quick to arrive:

Quote:
I think it will be important for you to fill the formappropriately so as to avoid mistakes ,The best thing you can do is to print it out and fill the needed details and also i think you need to sign the form with your signature
. So after filling the form you can then go to a library or a cafe, they should have a scanner.They will scan and attach it for you so that you can submit it as soon possible

Cammy's a blonde. She wrote back:

Quote:
I don't know where you got that idea about cafes - I've been to quite a few and there's never been one with a scanner! I don't even know where the libraries are in Glebe - something to look up I guess.

The first line had me grinning:

Quote:
Here in england we have public libraries and cafes so i was thinking it same over there ,so how do intend do it now there no scanner,i was thinnkingmaybe you should just writeo ut the answers to the questions on the form and write to explain to them that you do not have a scanner .WHAT DO YOU TINK ?Let me know .

Cammy agreed, adding,

Quote:
We have public libraries here too - I just don't go to them. And we have cafes too - I go to lots of them. I just never heard of one with a scanner!

But instead she wrote to the banker Lad and asked:

Quote:
Please send me the form in Word format so that I can fill it out easily.

But what he did was paste the JPEG onto a word doc. Cammy wasn't happy:

Quote:
I didn't ask you to paste the JPEG onto a word page! I wanted a document you can fill out in word so I don't have to print and scan. By Odin's eye - what were you thinking?

Then to the first Lad:

Quote:
That B0wen is a fucking moron.
I ask him for a word version of the form - he sends me the JPEG pasted onto a word doc - which is fucking useless! Where the fuck was he when the brains were being handed out?

The Lad seemed a bit flustered:

Quote:
Please take it easy and calm down , are you still having problems with the forms ,if yes , why dont you just write out the details
and send it to them and explain to them you dont have a scanner ,
instead of all this delay or try to open the the file with paint ,i think
the paint format can open it.Please try the above options so that
we can proceed.

You know, I might do something in paint - just to show how much Cammy can mess things up. I haven't played her as a klutzy ditz before, but it might be fun...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paint's capable of saving in bmp, right? right? right? Twisted Evil
And then there's the resize option...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fill out the form in paint using the pencil, but it's pretty damn illegible that way! Your hand is very shaky. Maybe you drink too much of that "religious potion" of yours, Cammy. Wink Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe you drink too much of that "religious potion" of yours, Cammy.

Well, it is Freyja's Day today, and Cammy worships very enthusiastically...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic