SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Church Scam - Ongoing Church of Stick Magnus

View next topic
View previous topic

roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, I will use this space for my ongoing bait on a guy named rev Kwabena Andy, who as usuall, wants money to rebuild his burnt down church. it all started like this

"από Rev Kwabena Andy <[email protected]>
απάντηση-προς [email protected]
προς
ημερομηνία 8 Αύγουστος 2009 3:42 μμ
θέμα ASSISTANCE TO HELP US RE-BUILD OUR CHURCH.

απόκρυψη λεπτομερειών 8 Αυγ (Πριν από5 ημέρες)

GOOD DAY BRETHREN IN CHRIST.

ASSISTANCE TO HELP US RE-BUILD OUR CHURCH.

I am reverend kwabena Andy from (bread of heaven miracle tabernacle inter
church Dansoma Branch, Accra Ghana). We are appealing to the public through
media and through mailing for assistance to help us rebuild our church that
was burnt down due to high voltage of electricity which lead to a huge fire
breakout.

All our church equipment was also burnt down and we don't have enough money
in our church treasury account, due to the revelation we had from God to
assist the orphanage home and the Imprison. That was what we did before this
incident occurs. That is why we don't have enough money in our church
account.

so we are reaching out to churches and individual to help us rebuild our
church. nothing is too big nothing is too small God love a cheerful giver
because the book of god says the hand that giveth shall also receiveth. we
hope to receive your Assistance in Jesus name (Amen).

support the cause of Christ it’s a huge experience for us, please we want
to start fellowship again by re-build of our church for us to praise God and
win souls to his temple. Our heart is fill with pains because of our burnt
church, but by his grace we shall build the church again with what ever you
assist us with will do a lot of good to the building of the church.

All those who are willing to assist us outside Accra Ghana should please
contact us if you can help us in anyway. may God bless you and your families
and keep u safe in Jesus name (Amen).

Rev Kwabena Andy
Bread of Heaven Miracle Tabernacle
Inter Church Dansoma Church Accra Ghana.
Direct Tel: + 2332 4523 9044
Email: [email protected] "

and I replied to him:

"Hello. I am interested in helping you in the name of the God Almighty.
I am the secretary of our church's parish (The Church of the Holy Stick Magnus) here in B.V.I., and due to my position, I must inform you dear
that we can only provide assistance to other orders that have been twinned with our order.
Our Order draws its existence upon the holy walking stick of St Jacob, the famous Stick Magnus. It is a legendary item, that was lost in the end of the second crusade
at the holy lands. We have devoted much time, energy, and money to find its location.
So, unless you would like to twin your church with ours in the name of the God Almight anf get our help and assistance, I cannot be of any help.
Please let me know soon.

Kind Regards,
Ms Dia Rhoea
Secretary of the Church of the Holy Stick Magnus
British Virgin Islands"

and I received this responce from the lad (on his script I presume)

"Dear, Dia Rhoea.

May thy blessing of thy lord be with you, I appreciate your response regarding my mail for assistance towards the building of our burnt church, it a huge tragedy for us and it cause us allot of pain and tears because we lack money in our church treasury account to build another church that is why we are reaching out to you and others for contribution to assist us in our new church building. the church is a house of God were we fellowship, praise God and win soul to his glory. Right now we don't have a place of worship that is why we need to re-build our burnt church so that we can fellowship again and prove to the devil that he is a liar.

Please i will co-operate with whatever you ask of me provide you will assist the re-building of our burnt church, so what do i have to do let me know.

We ask of God fearing people, those with good faith that believe in God to assist us financially with whatever you can contribute and God will really bless you in Jesus name (Amen). please support the cause of Christ in assist the building of our church. Remain bless in Christ Jesus.

Yours in Christ,
Rev Kwabena Andy."

So, that was the opportunity for me to hit him with my newly-made forms.

"Dear Rev Kwabena,
It is God's will to help our brothers. I am sorry to hear about your church's destruction. But do not despair.

Our Parish is willing to help you out.
As I have explained there are some things to be done in order for you to have our full support and cooperation as God intends for us. I am trully happy to see that you are willing to cooperate.
I have attached an application for you to complete in order for your church to be twinned with our Parish. Please complete the form and return it to me by e-mail. The sooner you do the better for our noble plan.
Kind Regards,

Ms Dia Rhoea
Secretary of the Church of the Holy Stick Magnus
British Virgin Islands"

after that there was a 2 day pause, so I hit him with an ASEM:

"Dear Den,

I hope you are OK. I have been contacted by a reverend named Kwabena Andy whose church was burnt. I have sent him the application form in order to twin his church with ours but he still hasn't replied to me.
You know that we usually wait for 2 days, but as you remember we have received this fund for 200,000 USD last month to help rebuilding new churces accross the african continent, and rev Pothead wants to release at least 80,000 USD to help rev Kwabena.
Let me know on how to ask rev Kwabena to fill the form, because he is delayed, and we really want to help them.
God's Blessings,
Dia"

which of course I Den Wink replied:

"My Dear Dia,

You should remind the rev, that we need to have the application form before we can proceed with releasing the money to him. I spoke to rev Pothead myself and he is really excited to help these people.

I hope that the rev Kwabena completes the form quickly in order for us to help.

Let me know when he completes the form.

Kind Regards,

Den"
which I don't know how, ended up in the lad's mailbox...

so, upon that, I received almost immediately an email from the lad:

"Dear, Dia Rhoea

May thy blessing of thy lord be with you, I received the form and i will send the form to you tomorrow after filling them"

After a couple of Urgent Reminders (i may be too pushy I think), he finaly send me the forms as you can see here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=170176

and after a gentle slapping for forgeting the hand written statement and the certificate I had produced for him to sign, I ended up with these
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=170237

Yet, there were some errors in the handwritten statement, so I employed mr Den, to gently ask him to redo it.
he did, but there are still errors.. so He is forced to redo it once more...
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, me thinks upon receive of the correct handwritten form, to go silent for a couple of days, and blame the weather/rats/whatever for disrupting our communication..
I want eventually to make him perform a ritual, and later to get on a small trip to get his money..
what do you think?

edit: he just sent the form again.. and still there is a "the" missing..poor rev..
I will go silent now, so he will loose tomorrow's deadline for money transfer..darn..tough luck..

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic