SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scam? work in mark anderson holiday inn hotel

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just recently i got job offer from williams corporate recruitment consultant
in mark anderson holiday inn in manchester in uk (where I was apply from ad in www.treegums.co.za)
What is strange to me the hotel is having website: www.markanderson-holiday-inn.co.uk but i couldn't find it on the google map. The agent i couldn't find any information on the web as well as couldn't find him on the map
is anyone who could tell me if this is a spam?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you post the email you received from them please. It's easier to tell from the way it is written, (usually) And headers if possible

I'm looking through the link now, but the email offering the job would help

edit: http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=5673

Has Steve Williams as a Consulting Engineer from Boston

I don't know why they would have a FreeWebs site either for the Hotel.

With what looks like a picture of the Brighton Hotel?

I'm calling it a scam

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear ...my name..

Compliments of the day, I hope this mail will find you in good health condition.

You are hereby informed that your JOB APPLICATION to work for Mark Anderson Hotel has been approved.

Mark Anderson Hotel will be requiring your services as her employee starting from August 2009.

With all pleasure, the post ofAssistant Restaurant Managerhas been
offered to youwith an hourly wage rate of£30GBP. This is a permanent job offer.

All selected candidates are expected to undergo a 3-week paid intensive on-the-job training and induction exercise before commencement of duty in the hotel.

The training will be conducted by qualified accredited independent Hospitality Personnel in the UK to ensure better cutting-edge services since foreign candidates do not attend interviews.

Mark Anderson Hotel will assist all hired foreign Non-EU candidates with visa/work-permit acquisition and traveling expenses to proceed to the United Kingdom.

It shall also provide free medical care,free accommodation and transportation for a period of 3-months upon commencement of duty in the United Kingdom

STEVE WILLIAMS SERVICE TRADITION:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF £250 GBP being for the Administrative/Recruitment services.

Upon the receipt of your payment,we shall therefore,send you a valid Letter of EMPLOYMENT and all relevant travelling documentation.
Should you require a Visa and Work-permit,let us know in advance.
Should you also wish to change your postal address, let us know

We shall inform you of your flight schedule as soon as all modalities has been completed.

You should kindly reply as soon as possible, as our last batch of recruitment and placements programme are fast elapsing.

Please, remember to quote your Ref File No: (hh45-6) in all your correspondence.

See the attached EMPLOYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS file page 1 & 2 for your own perusal.

Should you decide to REJECT this job offer, kindly respond ASAP.
Should decide to accept the job offer, kindly provide the following below:

-YOUR VALID POSTAL/RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
-YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT OF £250 GBP
-ATTACH ONE RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO IN YOUR LAST MAIL.

Best Wishes,

Steve Williams (Esq).
Corporate Recruitment Consultant:
Steve Williams Consulting.
127B Colebrooke Row,
Shoreditch,
London, N1 8AB
United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 703 174 1719
Facsimile: + 44 870 479 5601
Email:[email protected]
Client's Website: http://www.markanderson-holiday-inn.co.uk
spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so what do you think baiting guru?
scam or not?
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definite scam. Don't send money to these people.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam.

The grammar, spelling, and phrasing are typical of scammers, and not at all typical of a legitimate business.

They say they are offering you 30 pounds per hour (sorry - too lazy to put in the code for the pound) for a position of assistant restaurant manager. That's over $50 per hour. I'd love any job that pays that much, and I can assure you that assistant restaurant manager in a hotel is not going to pay that much.

Quote:
Mark Anderson Hotel will assist all hired foreign Non-EU candidates with visa/work-permit acquisition and traveling expenses to proceed to the United Kingdom.

That isn't the way it happens. You have to go to the UK Consulate or Embassy in your country to apply for a visa. That's the only way you'll get one.

Quote:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF £250 GBP being for the Administrative/Recruitment services.

You should never have to pay your employer for hiring you!

Now someone with more expertise than I will tell you more about how this is a scam. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... the site seems to be legal. But when you are required to make and advance fee... its a 100% scam. Bait them!!!!!!

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tel: + 44 703 174 1719

British re-direct number, your lad could be anywhere

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a classic job scam, of the "we'll help you get your travel documents" ilk.

You will see this type of job scam for virtually any type of job. The way they scam you is by getting you to send them money for your travel documents (visa, work permit, etc.) and/or "administrative costs". There is no job. He's just a scummy scammer probably sitting in an internet cafe somewhere, sending out thousands of the same emails to all manner of people he finds on job-search websites.

No employer helps you get travel documents to work in their country...especially for non-VIP jobs. Certainly they wouldn't pay travel expenses. There are plenty of applicants for these types of jobs in any city without employers having to recruit from foreign nations. Nor do real recruiting companies charge fees to applicants. Businesses pay recruiting firms to find them employees. Employees do not pay. Any "recruiting firm" asking for money is a scam.

The website might very well be a legitimate website of a legitimate employer - but the scammer is claiming that he's "recruiting" for them. So he could basically use the website of any company in the world to make himself look real.

The only thing he wrote you that matters is the "send me money" line. The rest of it is just noise to make him sound believable.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The website is a fake. Why would a UK-based hotel have a website that is registered in South Africa.

The telephone numbers on the site are re-direct numbers.

I will post over it in the Fake Bank section for killing.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the number on the home page and no suprise, no answer, so I made a reservation Very Happy and will see what happens.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How come the scamer has nice looking website of the hotel?
I never came across something like that. Isn't easy to nail him for scaming?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The very first line is lad-speak and screams "Scam".

Quote:
Compliments of the day, I hope this mail will find you in good health condition.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spider100ppp wrote:
How come the scamer has nice looking website of the hotel?
I never came across something like that. Isn't easy to nail him for scaming?

Spider, any shmo with access to a computer can create a website. Often they will steal designs and images from real websites, and use them to create something that looks nice at first glance, but has no real functionality. Still other scammers are quite adept at creating fake websites, hosted on a free server so it costs them nothing, and there is no trace back to them. They often work in internet cafes, so there's nothing to connect to them. They get their money through anonymous, untraceable wire transfers (Western Union, Money Gram) which they can pick up with either no ID or a fake ID...and then they disappear and there's no way to find the money.

No, they are not easy to catch. They are often located in West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana), places notoriously rife with scammers, with little law enforcement efforts to stop them. (There are other hotbeds of scammers - Canada, Amsterdam, etc.) They really can do whatever they want with little to no chance of capture. The key is EDUCATION - getting the word out to the population at large so people will stop falling for their scams. If nobody sent them money, they wouldn't be able to scam.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spider, In this case, the scammers are using pictures that it stole from this website: www.esplanade.cz

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot to everyone for input.
I found one more link which is hard for me to say if this is scam
www.royal-saudia-consulting.com
The agency is again as they say in United Kingdom but website I think is registered in Canada
Are they genuine or scam?
What do you think guys?
spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Below I attached the correspondance
Letter 1:

Dear ..
I thank you for your answer showing interest in working for the Saudi Royal Family.

We are pleased to inform you that you application has been accepted and that you are a successful selected candidate.

Therefore, we may propose you a position as " ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER" to be held in a Private Saudi Royal Family Yacht in Riyadh and navigating all year long.

The position : Starting date JANUARY 5TH 2010. ( 4 weeks training paid )

Starting salary is : 3400€ / Net month tax free.

Free single accommodation ( appartment ) + meals while on and out of duty.

Contract : ONE FULL YEAR. ( 1 Month salaray paid for Holidays )

Paid Return Ticket From any major airport to Riyadh - Visa and Work Permit fees to be paid by the candidate.
( these fees are refundable after one full year of employement )

In order to continue the recruitment process , please read carefully the document attached ( Notice for successful candidates ) and reply to us as soon as possible.
We attached as well a document giving some information about the country and procedure to live and work there.

> The Recruiting process takes several weeks and we need to make sure in a very brief delay that the selected candidates are eligible to stay and work in the Kingsom of Saudi Arabia.

> This is why selected candidates must send all information requested as stated in the Notice in brief delay.
Once we will have received all documents and elements from you, we will get in touch with you by phone in order to further discuss the position and finalize the terms of your Employment Contract.
Should you need more details, please contact us by phone any time as our team works 7 days a week for this mission.

We look forward to hearing from you.
With kind regards.
Andrew Corlett. Consultant.
On behalf of Aman Driab
General Manager RSC Riaydh

Attachment:

ROYAL SAUDIA CONSULTING
NOTICE TO SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES
Royal Saudia Consulting, on behalf of the Saudi Royal Family, will conduct a Criminal Background Investigation and verify all personal and professional information related to the candidate.
In order to be eligible to stay and work in Saudi Arabia, the successful candidates must hold a Visa and a Work Permit acquired only via Royal Saudia Consulting. Royal Saudia Consulting, on behalf of the Saudi Royal Family will deliver the necessary documents to the candidates.
Short listed candidates MUST, in order to have their application processed, provide to Royal Saudia Consulting;
- 2 clear colour copies of a valid PASSPORT
- 2 clear colour passport size PHOTOGRAPHS
- Copy of your full updated RESUME + copy of last 3 work certificates
- Payment of 120 € ( or US $ 170 ) (Visa : 50 € - Work Permit: 70 € )

Short listed candidates are requested to send the documents and payment to :
Royal Saudia Consulting – Belsyre Court, 57 Woodstock Road . Oxford, OX2 6HJ . United Kingdom
Tel +44 (0)78999 41532 – Fax : +44 (0)1865 292 001
These fees to be paid by the candidates are the guaranty that candidates are motivated and really willing to stay and work in Saudi Arabia.
Please note that these fees are refundable to the successful candidates strictly after one full year of employment
Once we have received the documents and payment of the fees, we will contact the candidates to conduct the final interview by telephone.
For all executive positions, such as General Managers, Directors, Head Chefs and Security Key positions, we may request a face to face interview in our London or Oxford Partner’s based office.
Royal Saudia Consulting will not sign and/or deliver any Employment Contract before obtaining the Visa & Work Permit for the selected candidates.

____________________________________________________________________________________
11565 Kingdom Centre Tower. Olaya District . City of Riyadh. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

ROYAL SAUDIA CONSULTING
FEES TO BE PAID

Candidates please read carefully
For security reasons, we do NOT accept payment via Western Union, Money gram,, or bank transfer.

Accepted means of payment:
- Personal Cheques ( Only for UK Citizens )
- Travellers Cheques (American Express or Thomas Cook)
- Cash (accepted but not recommended )

Travellers Cheques Protection
- Safe and secure Travellers Cheques are NOT tied to your bank account or any personal information and can be refunded usually within 24 hours if lost or stolen
- Write down the Travellers Cheques’ serial numbers for your records and send us these details with the requested documents and payment in your letter.
- Please write your full name where requested on the Travellers Cheques for your protection.
Please not; Payments will only be made once application is completed and fully accepted – (Contract agreement with Visa & Work Permit)

Please note :
- Any incomplete file or reaching without payment will automatically cancel your application.
- Travellers Cheques will be returned to the candidate If the application is denied for any reason.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm amending this post AGAIN!

Initially I said "scam" because they are asking for a $170 fee upfront...but I am unable to validate that it's a scam. One thing that threw me:

Quote:
Candidates please read carefully
For security reasons, we do NOT accept payment via Western Union, Money gram,, or bank transfer.

Accepted means of payment:
- Personal Cheques ( Only for UK Citizens )
- Travellers Cheques (American Express or Thomas Cook)
- Cash (accepted but not recommended )

This is actually the first time I've seen this...any more experienced baiters in here seen this before? I've never heard of a scam in which they ask for travellers checks to be sent to an actual address...comments?

Editing to add: I've got a serious expert (Ima) looking at this too. It has all the hallmarks of a scam:

1. Asking for money up front. Candidates do not have to pay to get hired.
2. Offering to handle documents like visas/work permits. That's not how visas work - you have to go to the foreign embassy yourself to get a visa.
3. Too good to be true - offering an absurdly high salary for a low-level position, plus outrageous benefits (lodging, all meals even when you're not at work, all travel costs paid - this just doesn't happen in the real word for lower-level positions).
4. A +44 number - redirect, could go anywhere in the world.
5. Website established only last month, and expires in one year.

But I'm thrown by the fact that they say they don't want WU or MG - I've never heard of a scammer who doesn't want money by WU!

Still, all the signs say scam. Stay tuned!

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be a double-bluff. Victim requests details/address for cheque and Scammer responds that due to immediacy of job offer/bank delays (etc), a WU/MG payment is exceptionally required on this occasion.

Just a thought. Be interested to see how this one develops.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, it's a scam. I sent a faked-up resume for a personal assistant, and I got the job.

Stay tuned - more info on this one to come! Cool

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, here's the deal. I sent them my resume to be a Personal Assistant, and while I made an effort to make it look reasonably normal, certainly there's not enough in there for anyone to offer me a job! In fact, I wouldn't even say who my current employer is - what I said was this:

Quote:
Current responsibilities: I am currently working as the personal assistant to a top corporate executive whose name I am unable to reveal for security purposes. Duties include taking care of all the personal needs for a highly placed executive, including managing the household, providing leadership to the household staff, managing personal finances, handling correspondence, managing personal security through a network of bodyguards and security companies. Also responsible for personal clothes shopping. I have an unusual ability to find sizes, especially odd ones since he is a very large man and oddly shaped man.

And I dropped a few strange little things amidst the normal-sounding stuff, such that anyone who was REALLY interested in my resume would have noticed something odd.

Here is what I got back:

Quote:
Dear Hest3r Dem0llester ,

We thank you for your letter and excellent resume in wich we have a great interest.

As we have a Personal Assistant position to propose you, please be kind to read the attached letter, as you will find most of the necessary information regarding Royal Saudia Consulting' recruitment process.

Thank you to get back to us to confirm you agree with the terms of the recruiting process.

Should you need more information or details, please visit our web site :http://www.royal-saudia-consulting.com or get in touch with us.

Awaiting for your reply.
Kind regards.

Andrew Corlett. Consultant.
On behalf of Aman Driab
General Manager RSC Riaydh.

They offer me a personal assistant job just like that...with no references, no interview? To work for a Royal Family? Uh huh. Rolling Eyes

Here's the attachment:

Quote:
Dear Candidate(s),

As specified in our advertisements and on our internet site, we are looking for people with previous experience and good English knowledge for our unique client, the Saudi Royal Family.

The starting date for all positions is JANUARY 2010. (Closing date for applications to be received is strictly End of November 2009)

We have just started our recruiting process and will review all resumes in a very brief delay in order to inform the successful candidates and make necessary arrangements for the Visa and Work permit.

These documents are mandatory in order to live and work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Please note, that all candidates must pass a personal "Criminal Background Verification" process, and that we may ask to all applicants’ copy of employment certificates. (Especially for Executive and Security related positions)

These personal and professional verifications are made by our agency and through official partners worldwide.

Administrative fees such as Visa, Work Permit and Verification Process are to be paid by the selected candidates.

RECRUITMENT LOCATIONS:

Royal Saudia Consulting is operating from its partner's office in London and Oxford.

For non-executive positions, RSC will base their decision on the candidates’ resumes and will interview, if necessary, the candidates by phone only.

For Executive positions, (Directors, Managers, Head Chefs, Security Officers),

final “ face to face” interviews will be held in the United Kingdom.

POSITIONS:

All positions are to be held in Saudi Arabia specifically for the Saudi Royal Family Members in:

- 5 * Hotels owned by the Saudi Family in Riyadh,

- Private Residences owned by the Saudi Family in Riyadh,

- Private Yachts owned by the Saudi Family (based in Riyadh but navigating).

A One year employment contract is to be signed between the candidates and RSC, as we do act on behalf

of the Saudi Royal Family.

The contract can be renewed 2 months before its ending.

Included in the contract package:

- Free Return ticket from any major worldwide airport to Riyadh early January 2010 (Saudi Airlines),

- Full Tax Free salary,

- 1 month holiday paid,

- Free Full single studio accommodation (Free double accommodation is provided for Couples),

- Health Plan Care in Saudi Arabia (directly deducted from salary),

- Uniforms provided by the Company,

- Free meals while on jobs and out of working hours,

- Salary paid in Euros or US $ to any Major Bank accounts.

Should you need more information, please feel free to contact us.

As soon as we will have reviewed your resume, we will contact you in order to further discuss

the positions and details regarding the recruitment process.

With kind regards.

Aman Driab
General Manager
R.S.C Riyadh.

I highlighted in red how we know it's a scam. They will ask for fees for visa, work permit, and also the "criminal background check". Real recruiting firms don't do this.

I'm going to bait this one, and see how it plays out.

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spider100ppp wrote:
Thanks a lot to everyone for input.
I found one more link which is hard for me to say if this is scam
www.royal-saudia-consulting.com
The agency is again as they say in United Kingdom but website I think is registered in Canada
Are they genuine or scam?
What do you think guys?

You're right. Check out the whois info:

Quote:
Domain Name: ROYAL-SAUDIA-CONSULTING.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS1.SERVAGE.NET
Name Server: NS2.SERVAGE.NET
Name Server: NS3.SERVAGE.NET
Name Server: NS4.SERVAGE.NET
Updated Date: 07-jul-2009
Creation Date: 07-jul-2009
Expiration Date: 07-jul-2010

This site is brand new. Fake sites tend not to be that old. Also:

Quote:
- Pay all fees related to the Visa, Work Permit and the "Criminal Background Verification" ( the "C.B.V' fees are refundable after One full year of employment )

I think it is a scam.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been confirmed a scam and the fake site is ready to be reported to the hoster. There is also a warning posted at Scamwarners.

spider100ppp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again thanks to everyone
Is this possible to remove those website from the internet? or warn potential victims?
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spider, the site is already in process of being killed. If you're interested in how we do this, check out the Fake Scammer Banks & Sites forum...this site has been reported in there, and the killin' is in progress Smile

It's also been reported on ScamWarners and www.419legal.org, which means that anyone who does a google search on the name of the site will see those reports come up in their search.

I'm also looking around at various forums in which the scammers have posted in search of applicants, and will post warnings there.

That about sums up the options we have as scam fighters to stop these types of scams, and warn potential victims.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic