SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fraking with the boy...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I had a lad on the cusp but he turned out to be a begger and I suspect I was dropped when the form I sent him was a bit... to long? Mad

So in the sprit of RP, after about a week I got inspired! I set up a email very close to the lads on gm, then copy and pasted it to a few old mesages of his, altering the request and my commnets back. If he looks over the past few in my latest reply, he will see I was talking to a lad with just about his exact email name... just not on yahoo!

Here is the last three....

Quote:

> From: me

> To: fake lad
> Date: Sunday, July 30, 2009, 8:27
>
>
> SON, I GOT YOUR NOTE AND I SENT THE CASH TO YOU. I HOPE YOU GET IT SOON
> HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE....I HOPE YOU ARE BETTER
> THE MONEY WAS SENT AS YOU ASKED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED
> ANY OTHER HELP FROM OUR FRIEND.
> THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD
> LOVE MOM

Quote:

> From: <fake boy>
> Subject: Re: HELLO MOM
> To: me
> Date: Sunday, aug 5, 2009, 10:38 AM
>
>
> HELLO MOM,
> Thank you for send ing me the money. When I get it I will
> give it to my teacher and get my tests done.
> thank you thank you thank you
>

Quote:

me real lad!

SOn, I have not heard for you. Did you get the money I sent? I hope so. Please let me know if you need anything else. and let me know how your test went

That was what I altered and sent to the real lad with the last bit to see if the new bait helped... Last night I get this:

Quote:
real lad to me

HELLO MOM,
FULL NAME..
CONTROL NUMBER..
QUESTION AND AWNSER.
I DID NOT GET ANYTHING!!!! OKE?HOW ARE U DOING AND THE FAMILY..I WAS SICK.BUT GIVE ME THE FOLLOWING. I NOT GET ANYTHING!!!!

Quote:
Mike! Son, I sent the money already and you got it! It was picked up the other day. Oh and I see you are back to your yahoo emial and not using gmail anymore?

I sometimes dont know which to use but you told me to only use your gmail so that is what I did, but I think I got confused last night and sent you an emial to your yahoo.

I am so confused, all this internet makes my head hurt. And with Miss Mary C being down in Africa, I sometimes dont know which to use.

Mom.

We shall see...... Twisted Evil

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to change the subject but...

your avatar is distracting. Laughing
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he seems to be rather worried about not getting the cash! I may need an address to give to him about where in africa I sent the cash. Needs to be in Nigeria or some where in a different country than he is! how do I tell what country he is in from the headers? IP I guess?? {checked and he is in Ghana!}

Real lad to me:
Quote:
HELLO MOM,
GIVE ME THE FULL NAME AND THE CONTROL NUMBER OKE?WERE U SEND IT...QUESTION AND ANSWER OKE?
I NEED THE MONEY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL OKE?PLEASE SEND IT TODAY.OKE?

Me to real lad:
Quote:

Mike, I am so confused!!! I got your message but just got another message from you from your gmail account!! Are there two of you?? I sent $500 for you to get into school and for you to fix your motor bike and start the church. You picked it up!! I asked the office here and they said the money was picked up last week. We have Miss Mary in africa now who was going to try to meet you and help you with some cash for the church.

let me see if I can figure out how to send you the message you sent to me from your gmail

Then I forwarded him the message "fake lad" sent me from gmail!!

Quote:

Mom,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY FOR ME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. IT ENOUGH TO GET ME BACK TO SCHOOL AND TO FIX MY MOTOBIKE AND HELP ME IN GODS WORK. I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE Y OU AND THE CHURCH. TELL THEM I LOVE THEM MUCH. MY GIRFRIEDN WANTS TO GET MARRIED. MS MARY SAID I NEED TO SEND PICTURE TO CHURCH TO SHOW HOW BEUTIFUL SHE IS AND OUR LOVE. I WILL NEED MONEY TO GET SCHOOL BOOKS AND TO BUY FOOD FOR CHURCH FOR POOR. I ALSO DID TRIP TO HOSPITAL TO VISIT SICK AND TELL THEM ABOUT CHURCH.

WHEN WILL MS MARY GET TO AFRICA?

LOVE YOU MIKE

My reply to fake lad, that I also sent to mike:

Quote:

Mike, miss mary is in african now. she is staying at the Cherokee Indian embassy and is doing business with the churches there and helping by giveig presents. We love her so much, I hope they do to as she is a pretty girl and I dont know if africans like young things. We sent her some money yesterday and she said she had enough.

Let me know what you need for the church. We love you! Make sure no one in the church is a homosexual!! We will not take gay men as that is a bastard to God!

Love Mom.

I think I will need a "used" money gram info for a lad in Nigeria to send to mike to "show him" the money was indeed sent!! Anyone have one I can use? I do not know the format.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make your own receipts here! Wink Very Happy
http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Another great tool from Deuzer. Smile
BTW- Welcome to Eater, DrStrangelove. Smile

edit: And if you click on the "Cool Stuff" in my siggy, it will take you to lots of other great resources, too. Enjoy.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bro! You rock!

Now I just need info for what one would look like for Nigeria!

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me to both:

Quote:
Mike, son, I am sending this to both email addresses you use as I am worried if you are both the same person or is one of you a scamer!!!

I sent this money gram to Lagos!! Here is a copy of my recept. I called the office and they told me the money was picked up.

I really want to know if you are the same guy or if I sent the money to the same place!! Miss Mary is in Lagos now and was going to try to meet with you and welcome you to the church and see what other help in the name of the lord you would need! I hope this can happen and we can bring more people to Christ!

All my love in christ..
Mom.

Hehehehehe

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While looking for a country-specific Nigeria WU form for you, (is there one?), I came across a fake website. I'm going to go throw it into the Shark Tank, ie Fake Bank Forum. That should make some baiter happy down there, getting another flag. Wink Smile

Delay the next payment stage as long as you can. You don't have to show the lad the receipt anyway, as I think he believes you. And that could give the scammer "too much personal information," Mommy. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

I made one with the web site (thanks! Smile ) and made it pretty unreadable and sent it to "both."

I plan to have "fake lad" reply all, and tell me he is the real lad and offer a picture of himself to prove it.

MuWahahahaha

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So wanting to spray som gas on the fire I have fake boy send this to both addresses... Twisted Evil

Quote:
MOM

OTHER MIKE FROM YAHOO IS SCAMMER AND THEF!! HE TRY TO STEAL MONEY!! HE HACK MY EMIAL AND USE MY NAME!!!
I USE YOUR MONEY TO GO TO SCHOOL AND DO GODS WORK FOR YOU AND CHURCH!!! DO NOT SEND ONEY TO GHANA!!! THEY ALL CRIMINLAS AND THIEFS AND ONLY GET DRUNK ON YOUR MONEY!!! THEY GAY MEN TOO AND NOT GOOD WITH GOD!!!! I FILL OUT FORM AND SEND YOU PHOTO SO YOU KNOW I FOR REAL

DONT SEND MONEY TO YAHOO MIKE!! I AM REAL MIKE AND DOING GODS WORK!! WHEN MIS MARY GET HERE I SHOW HER CHURCH AND GOOD WORKS WE DO FOR CHILDREN. BUT I NEED MONEY TO PICK HER UP FOR GAS AND HOTEL. THANK YOU FOR MONEY SO I CAN STAY IN SCHOOL!!!

YOURS SON IN CHRIST
MIKE

and today I get this from the real lad...

Quote:
HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING AND THE FAMILY....PLEASE I DONT WANT GAME HERE..DID I GIVE U A DETAILS?MY E/MAIL IS [email protected] DID NOT HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT..I DONT NO WAT TO TELL U...AND I AM NOT A SCAMER...PLEASE RE SEND THE MONEY AGAIN WITH THISW DETAILS...
AB DU LAI S BABA
WEST AFRICA
GHANA
TAMALE
WESTERN UNION
I DID NOT GET ANY MONEY OKE?

Me to real lad,

Quote:
Mike, SON! I sent $500 to you in Nigeria. After last nights email I do not know what to believe or where to send the next $500!!! But the mike at gmail said you are a scammer. Miss Mary is going to be in Nigeria today for a few weeks and she was going to meet with you to hand over some items for the school.

If you would like to meet with Miss Mary and pick up the items for the church, you can get the other $500 there plus the $2000 she is bringing to start building the school.

Yours in Gods names!

Mary

hehehehehehe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic