SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First finsihed bait - The adventures of "Dick" Mon

View next topic
View previous topic

El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huge thanks to Dora for mentoring me through this lad Very Happy, wouldn't have got this far on my own Wink

Lad messages are in red
My messages to the original ladare in blue
My messages to the "bank" are in green
Bank messages to me are in purple

Started Jul 3rd, finished Aug 10th, so only as month long, but i'm pleased with it Smile

Jul 3
Quote:
I am Richard Montle, the Auditor General of a PRIVATE bank here in london, during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1998 and since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir]hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this very important business having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private,At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties.
WE WANT TO TRANSFER OUT MONEY FROM OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON. THE FUND FOR TRANSFER IS OF CLEAN ORIGIN.
I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.
On further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner.I am certainly sure that nobody will come again for the claim of this money.A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.I will provide all necessary information needed in order to claim this money, Hoping in God that you will never let me down in future.Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri (November 1, 1944 - February 14, 2005), married to Nazek Audi Hariri, was a Lebanese self-made millionaire and business tycoon, and was five times Prime Minister of Lebanon (1992-1998 and 2000-2004) before his last resignation from office on October 20, 2004.

The late Rafik Hariri died on February 14, 2005 when explosives equivalent to around 300 kg of C4 were detonated as his motorcade drove past the Saint George Hotel in the Lebanese capital, for more information please log on to [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Hariri] I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER WHOM I CAN TRUST. My contact is for you to please assist me to transfer the fund {£62,654,000.00} from a Cooperate Bank here in UK to an oversea account.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine. because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down.
With my influence and the position of the bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence. you can find out all the informactions about this mr. Hariri http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Hariri

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Richard Montle
+44-702-405-1381

Quote:
Well, its not really urgent, but i'll help

Jul 4
Quote:
Dear,
Natasha Volkova .

I received your mail, and I do understand your predicaments. Yes it's my duty to clarify you in every aspect regarding this transaction.It's my clear determination to achieve this success with you, in full confidence trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down in future. I am re-assuring you triple fold that this transaction is already a success, hence you will be following the key bank officials instructions.

As for me, I can never do anything that will hurt your feelings or jeopardize you in future, this is my over two decades in banking cycle, betrayed is a sin against man and God, of which I can never do anything that will spoil the good image of my grate family. My word is my bond, and I valued my word more than dollar. So be rest assured. Because every arrangements

to ensure the smooth and the perfect successful transfer of the funds to your account is already in place.

At the conclussion of this transaction, your share will be 35% of the total transfer sum, 60% for me and my partners while 5% will be set aside for any expenses both parties might incure during the process of the transfer. The fund will be transferred to your account in two parts. I will first transfer £50,000,000.00 Pounds to your account. I will fly over to meet you after the successful transfer for sharing according to the agreed percentages. Then I will have the remaining balance if 12,654,000.00 Million Pound stransferred to the same account only after the

successful sharing of the first transfer without any

disappointment from your side.

I am reposing my confidence in you, trusting in you

and believing in God that you will never let me down

in future.

As I told you in my first letter of proposal, that I

will start the transfer process on receipt of the

information's I requested from you. So, I am hopping

to have the information's in full in your next mail,

to enable me facilitate the transfer process. As I

have perfected every arrangements for the funds

transfer.

My bank name is Unity Trust Bank london

Bank address is: Third Floor/Congress House

/23-28 Great Russell St,Soho, London,

WC1B 3UB

Remember this transaction is highly confidential for

your information. Meanwhile you should keep it

confidential at all time, till we meet face to face.

You should state the information as follows,

DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW

==================================================

1) YOUR FIRST NAME:

2) MIDDLE NAME:

3) LAST NAME:

4) GENDER:

5) AGE:

6) NATIONALITY:

7) ZIP CODE:

Cool HOUSE/ WORK ADDRESS:

9) MOBILE PHONE NO:

10 HOUSE PHONE NO:

11) FAX NO:

12) SCAN PASSPORT PHOTO

NOTE: GET BACK TO ME WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY.

I wait urgently to hear from you as soon as possible within 24hours.

Best Regards,

Rechard Monte.

Jul 5
Quote:
here is being infos
1) YOUR FIRST NAME: Natasha

2) MIDDLE NAME:Sergueievna

3) LAST NAME: Volkova

4) GENDER: Female

5) AGE:22

6) NATIONALITY:Russian

7) ZIP CODE: 197999

Cool HOUSE/ WORK ADDRESS: 200 Sestroretskaya road, St Patersburg, Russia

9) MOBILE PHONE NO: 206 888 4363

10 HOUSE PHONE NO: House is not being having phone

11) FAX NO: Am not having fax no.

Jul 6
Quote:
The Manager
Unity Trust Bank london
Third Floor/Congress House
/23-28 Great Russell St,
Soho, London,
WC1B 3UB
[email protected]

Hello ,Natasha

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THE {£62,654,000.00} MILLION POUNDS IN THE A/C #: 531 - 002234 - 109

Reference to the above quoted Account Number of Late Mr. Rafik Hariri, with credit balance of {£62,654,000.00} Million Pounds Sterlings Only.

As the bonafide next of kin to the above named late Rafik Hariri Holder of the dormant Ref A/C, we wish to apply for the release of the total said amount and initial part payment of £50,000,000.00,(Fifty Million Pounds only) in our favour representing first phase payment from the credit balance in the said a/c.

In accordance with National and International Laws of inheritance kindly remit the stated amount in full to our a/c No quoted below:

STATE DOWN YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

Beneficiary's Name:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of our Manager Rafik Hariri who was entrusted with the Management of DIAMOND RAFIK [PTY]London. The need for the transfer of the money in the account
becomes imperative.

We shall therefore be very grateful if this request meets with your favourable consideration .

Thanks

Yours faithfully,
Your Full Name....
Your Home address....
Tell Number...
Fax Number..

Quote:
Beneficiary's Name: Natasha Sergueievna Volkova
Bank Name: Evrofinance Avangard bank
Bank Address: 197035, St Patersburg, St. Sadovnicheskaya., 130, stroen.10
Account Number: 4826427843
I also be apologising for slow e-mail messages, as in weekend i was being shopping, buying the new clothes and shoes. I am liking going shopping for clothes and am havinfg to have three wardrobes just to hoding them all.
When i am being getting this moneys, i am spending on whatever i am liking yes? because i am never having enough money for clothes!

Jul 8
Quote:
Thanks for your mail,hope you are in good condition? this is to let you know that your information have been confirm by my confidant Attorney,and he advice us that you should send the form to the bank e-mail address so that they can approve the fund in your favor as it the same all over the world. inheritance is not a crime so far as you follow everything accordingly as am trying my best to make sure we follow the instruction of the lawyer not to make any mistake ok.

Please be rest assure that these business is as sure as death, again you should not let anyone to know about these till we secure all the nesseccery document that will acompany it to your account as document speak louder that voice ok.

The only problem i have now is the security of the fund when it goes into your account please re-assure me that you will not let me down now or in future, as the transaction will be complete in 5 working days if only you follow the instruction which i will be getting from the bank to make it work out for good.

And as soon the bank update you please let me know call me
Richard Montle +44-702-405-1381

SEND THE APPLICATION BELLOW TO THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW; [[email protected]]
=======================================================================

The Manager
Unity Trust Bank london
/23-28 Great Russell St,
Soho, London,
WC1B 3UB
[email protected]

HELLO,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THE {£62,654,000.00} MILLION POUNDS IN THE A/C #: 531 - 002234 - 109

Reference to the above quoted Account Number of Late Mr. Rafik Hariri, with credit balance of {£62,654,000.00} Million Pounds Sterlings Only.

As the bonafide next of kin to the above named late Rafik Hariri Holder of the dormant Ref A/C, we wish to apply for the release of the total said amount and initial part payment of £50,000,000.00,(Fifty Million Pounds only) in our favour representing first phase payment from the credit balance in the said a/c.

In accordance with National and International Laws of inheritance kindly remit the stated amount in full to our a/c No quoted below:

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of our Manager Rafik Hariri who was entrusted with the Management of DIAMOND RAFIK [PTY]London. The need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

We shall therefore be very grateful if this request meets with your favourable consideration .

Thanks

Yours faithfully,
Your Full Name; Natasha Volkova Sergueievna
Your Home address; 200 Sestroretskaya road, St Patersburg, Russia
Tell Number; 206 888 4363
Fax Number..

Quote:
The Manager
Unity Trust Bank london
/23-28 Great Russell St,
Soho, London,
WC1B 3UB
[email protected]

HELLO,

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of our Manager Rafik Hariri who was entrusted with the Management of DIAMOND RAFIK [PTY]London. The need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

Thanks

Yours faithfully,
Your Full Name; Natasha Volkova Sergueievna
Your Home address; 200 Sestroretskaya road, St Patersburg, Russia
Tell Number; 206 888 4363
Fax Number..

Quote:
I have sent the application letter to the bank as you were being wanting. Please, this must be being done quickly as i am needing the money to be travelling, i am always wanting to be going abroad, and this money will be making that be much easier, especially with my always buying clothes getting in the way of me being saving up often

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, hope you are in good condition? the application that i send to you,is the one that you should send to the bank
through the bank email address bellow. what you should do, you should fill th gap with your correct imformation asin,

Beneficiary's Name:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:

Yours faithfully,
Your Full Name....
Your Home address....
Tell Number...
Fax Number..

You should fill the gap after you might have fill the gap should attach it and send it to the bank email address ok.

Jul 9
Quote:
Thanks for your co-pration hope God will help us,as soon you hear from the bank please get back to me ok.

Quote:
The Manager
Unity Trust Bank
/23-28 Great Russell St,
Soho, London,
WC1B 3UB

Sir/madam,

We are in receipt of your letter as the legal beneficiary of RAFIK BAHAA EDINE HARIRI. Your request to transfer the sum of {£62,654,000.00} MILLION POUNDS ) held in a/c No: 531 - 002234 - 109 of RAFIK BAHAA EDINE HARIRI to your a/c details Viz:

We have already written and forwarded an application to the Ministry of Finance for Foreign Exchange Control Division in London, for Foreign Exchange Clearance Approval in your favour. However, we require the following documents A,B, and C from you before we can affect this payment to the above designated a/c.

A. An Affidavit in supporting your relationship
with him.

B. Letter of Administration of Estate/Credit
Balance of the deceased holder of the a/c.

C. Stamp duty charges and transfer cost of 7,650 Pounds of the total
amount which you have to pay at the point of signing.

On receipt of the above information and the foreign transfer approval from the ministry of finance you will proceed to our nearest offshore payment centre, either here in London, Holland or France. for the signing of the final fund release order form[M] as the foreign beneficiary above 50,000,000.00[FIFTY Million Pounds]and the fund will be remitted as per your request immediately by telegraphic wire transfer. A death duty fee on estate is to be paid during the signing. The ministry of finance will evaluate the cost before the transfer will be effected.

Take Care.

Yours faithfully

Pierre De Weck
Head of Private Wealth Management
Unity Trust Bank– Membership
Executive committee
Directorships
Unity Bank Holdings – CEO
Remgro Limited
Momentum Group
Discovery Holdings
Executive Committee and responsible for Corporate Development, Corporate
Communications as well as Economics and Treasury.

Quote:
The bank has been contacting me earlier today, but i am not being understanding what they are saying, so i am sending message back asking what they are being meaning. It is not helping that i am being having gone shopping again today and am spending my main food money on the clothes and the Vodka for the party tonight. The man i am thinking is being handsome, Bob Cherdenko, is being at this party! Maybe once i am getting money from bank i am being using it to travel away from here with Bob! But first i am needing to help you move money to me to be doing that

Quote:
Thanking you for the swift response, but i am not understanding much of what is being said other than that i being getting money soon. I am not being understanding what all these things AB and C are being?

Jul 10
Quote:
The Manager
Unity Trust Bank
/23-28 Great Russell St,
Soho, London,
WC1B 3UB

Dear Beneficiary,

We are in receipt of your letter as the legal beneficiary of RAFIK BAHAA EDINE HARIRI. Your request to transfer the sum of {£62,654,000.00} MILLION POUNDS ) held in a/c No: 531 - 002234 - 109 of RAFIK BAHAA EDINE HARIRI to your a/c details Viz:

We have already written and forwarded an application to the Ministry of Finance for Foreign Exchange Control Division in London, for Foreign Exchange Clearance Approval in your favour. However, we require the following documents A,B, and C from you before we can affect this payment to the above designated a/c.

with him.

Per your question, what we mean for A B and C,

First as the next of kin to late MR, RAFIK BAHAA EDINE HARIRI,You must provide all these document to prove you are the rightful next kin to the desease.

[1] A. An Affidavit in supporting your relationship
with him.

[2] B. Letter of Administration of Estate/Credit

[3] C. Stamp duty charges and transfer cost of 7,650 Pounds of the total

You must meet up with all these imfortion to us to prove that you are the rightful owner to these fund, again you will pay for stamp duty charges and cost transfer of 7,650,00pounds for the release of {£62,654,000.00} MILLION POUNDS ) before the money will start going into your account without anyfuther delay.

Accordance with national and international law inheritance all over the world are thesame that all this procedure must take place accordance with international law, so get back to us with all these requirement so that you can have access to your inheritance immediately.

Take Care.

Yours faithfully

Pierre De Weck
Executive committee
Directorships
Remgro Limited
Momentum Group
Discovery Holdings

Quote:
What ever that the bank required from you as next of kin please let me know so that we can procced on how to get their requirement soon withut any delay ok, please remember to say your prayer always the business is as sure as death, don't let anyone to know this thanks.

Quote:
I am still being confusing by what the bank is being asking me for, but i am sending the message back asking what is meaning.
I am hoping my party going last night is not being to much of problem, but it was being great, i am being speaking to Bob, saying that i am maybe being having lots of money soon thanks to foreign man, and that we may be travelling away once i am having money, and he is liking that idea. Problem is being, that i am drinking way to much Vodka, and am falling all over place making the fool of myself. And now i am having the terrible hungover

Jul 11
Quote:
Please you should forward all message which they have send to you so the my lawyer will confirm it and know what excitedly what they are demanding from you as next of kin to the late Mr Late Mr. Rafik Hariri, and what it will takes you to have access to the fund as Beneficiary's so that we can save our time OK.

Again you should avoid the following to avoid mistake of anykindbellow ;

[1] Stop drinking.
[2] You should stop every communication regarding these business be it bob or whoever.

Why i don't want anything to happen to these business as i have put my life to it,and i will not be happy if anything should happen to just becuase of any above reason or otherwise as both of us know that too much question can sink a ship iin the sea just forwad the message which you receive from the bank to me immediately.

Quote:
You are knowing what, you are being right, i should be stopping the drunking, right now i am being having the huge hungover and is being the very painful. Drunking has always been the big problem. And now with my being liking Bob, is being worse, but you are being right, i am needing to be being stopping. I am needing to stop myself being wanting Bob so much, but is being hard, maybe you are not stopping me talking with him at the times about anything?

Jul 13
Quote:
Hello,Natasha Volkova
Thanks for your understanding, hope you are in good condition? i have send my lawyer on your behalf to investigate what is happening in the bank, he say that the bank management they are asking of some document from you bellow;

with him.

They have already written and forwarded an application to the Ministry of Finance for Foreign Exchange Control Division in London, for Foreign Exchange Clearance Approval in your favour. However, you been require the following documents A,B, and C from you before they can affect this payment to the above designated a/c, which is yours.

And per the document i have discoursed with my lawyer and he have agreed to help us to secure the required document from ministry of justice as soon as possiblea and thesame i will send to you which you will foward to the bank to issue approval in your name.

Then per the 7,650 Pounds that will be paid as duty stamp fees you have to look for the fee of 7,650,00pounds to enable the bank to transfer the money to your account as soon as possible and the expenses which both of us will do on these business will be reducted before sharing of the money according to our ealier agreement. so please look for the charges of 7,650,00pounds and as soon the document is ready i will forward the same to you and immediately you send the document to the bank ok.

And the lawyer comfirm that every thing is nomal that your application was excepted from the bank as next of kin the desease, so be rest assure that everything is in good place to make the money transfer to your account if only you follow their instruction accordingly.

Jul 14
Quote:
Why is bank not being explaining anything to me, they are not being helping, i am asking what is being these things, but they is not being explaining what these documents are being, I am not knowing what the Affidavit is being?

Quote:
The bank lawyer from the management of the bank why they couldn't explain this to you, they comfirm that they have send you mail twice about the required document from you but you insist of asking question they are now thinking maybe you are not the rightful next of kin to the desease.

So being now asking question cann't help us now but we should act fast becuase time is not our best friend. in the regard of the document asked from the bank i believe that the fee will not be stumbling block to the success of this grate endeavor, as I have succeeded in perfecting every necessary arrangements to ensure the successful transfer of the funds to your account, kindly understand me maturely, as I have spent all my life savings to bring this business up to this final stage, as I paid £3,000 to the government accredited attorney to the bank who prepared the necessary claims in your name and went to the court of law to take an Oath on your behalf to enable the court issue letters of administration in your favor. I paid the following officially to the court before they agreed to approve the funds in your favor.

Application for letters of administration...........
£250.00.

Filling Inventory Form of Administration..............
£500.00

Filling declaration as to the Next of Kin Form....
£3,600.00

Printing and publishing of legal Notice Form...
£1,000.00.

Filling Oath of Administration........................
£1,900.00

Filling Administrative Bond.......................
£1,500.00

Taking justification of sureties.....................
£10,000.00

Attesting signatures of Bond.......................
£700.00

Drawing up Administrative Decree..................
£6,200.00

Estate Fee .................. £2,450.00

TOTAL ......... £31,100,00

Finally, I paid 1% of the total transfer sum as commission to the ministry of finance for the ministry to approve the transfer to your account. So you should try to raise the stamp duty fee and transfer cost which is £7,650.00 Pounds on your side. The fee is for the total transfer of £62,654,000.00 million, You do not have to worry as all expenses on both sides will be deducted from the total sum as soon as the fund goes into your account before the actual sharing according to the agreed percentages as I stated in my first letter of proposal. After the proper sharing, I will like us to have a joint business relationship in your Country.
By tomorrow i will foward to you all the document that will back it,which you will forward it to the bank as soon you recieve it.
Best Regard
Rechard Montle.

Jul 15
Quote:
OK, then what are you up to now?

Quote:
I am sorry for being the late reply, my cat was being ill yesterday and i was having to take him to vetski (is this how word is being spelt?) for the checkups. And while i was being in thw town i was deciding to be going shopping. and today i was being having the work and having to pick cat up from the vetski. I am not being sure if cat is being completely lrgiht, but i am hoping.
As for the bank, they are being saying i am insist of asking the questions? but i am only being asking the one, which they are not being answering. I am not know what this affidavit is being, and the bank is not being telling me. I am being the next of kin of the desease, please, i wanting to be getting this done

Jul 16
Quote:
Thanks for your mail, hope you are in good condition? this is to let you know that the lawyer have secure the necessary document required from the bank, the only problem that we are having now is the duty stamp fee of 7,650,00pounds from your own side for i have spend all i have to bring these business unto these stage.

As I have spent all my life savings to bring this business up to this final stage, as I paid £3,000 to the government accredited attorney to the bank who prepared the necessary claims in your name and went to the court of law to take an Oath on your behalf to enable the court issue letters of administration in your favor. I paid the following officially to the court before they agreed to approve the funds in your favor.

Application for letters of administration...........
£250.00.

Filling Inventory Form of Administration..............
£500.00

Filling declaration as to the Next of Kin Form....
£3,600.00

Printing and publishing of legal Notice Form...
£1,000.00.

Filling Oath of Administration........................
£1,900.00

Filling Administrative Bond.......................
£1,500.00

Taking justification of sureties.....................
£10,000.00

Attesting signatures of Bond.......................
£700.00

Drawing up Administrative Decree..................
£6,200.00

Estate Fee .................. £2,450.00

TOTAL ......... £31,100,00

these is the expenses that i have made so far, please how much can you afford from the duty stamp fee of 7,650,00pounds so enable me to complete the payment so that the fund will start going into your account without any further delay please look around to see how much you can raise to assist me to complete the business, by tomorrow i will send the document to you which you will the same send to the bank OK.

hope to hear from you, please any expenses that you will do on these business please take record of it as i am taking good record of mine here God bless us, don't let anyone to know about these till the fund is finally get to your account.

Jul 17
Quote:
You are wanting me to be getting the remaining moneys? problem is being that i am having to pay so much for cat in the vetski that i am not having that ammount especially with the bills that are making me have to pay even more, how long am i being having to get these moneys because i am not sure how i am going to be abe to be getting them? Maybe you can be thinking me think of ways of getting the money?

Jul 18
Quote:
Dear thanks for your mail, hope you are fine? this is to let you know that everything is ready in your name the lawyer have comfirm your payment from the bank these afternoon, he sys that the only problem that still holding the fund not to be transfer to your account is the duty stamp fee of 7,650,00pounds.

Anyway am trying my best to see what i can do in other to complete the business, so how much can you raise immediately to enable me complete the remaining balance so that the money will hit your account immediately.

The document is ready and the lawyer says that we have to complete the procedure before he wil release the document to you, and thsame you will send to the bank immediately to comfirm that you are the rightful next of kin to the desease.

In addition he advice us not to let anyone to know about the business untill you recieve the fund in your account,to avoid any trace of any kind after the business.

I asked the lawyer like when are expecting the money in yur account he says if we can be able to met up the duty stamp fee charged by the bank on monday,by the grace of God by wednesday the money will be in your account, my only worry now is the security of the money when it goes into your account on wednesday please re-assure me that you will not let me down now on in future.

Again you should give me another mobile phone number that i will use to communicate with you,why becuarse the one you send to me before is entering anwering marchine.

Please get back to me soon on how much you can raise to assist me to complete the duty stamp fee of 7,650,00pounds so that by monday we can be able to make the payment to the bank as they required, of know what we have at hand that after the transfer in your account that both of us will have enough to spend ok.

Quote:
I am not being having that moneys, i can be getting some off the church, but they are needing lot of moneys for replacing alter as old one is being having a scratch! We are going to be having to think of way to raise other 7,000pounds

Jul 20
Quote:
Hope you are fine? thanks for your understanding, it is my duty to crealify you in every aspect of these transaction, the business is as assure as death, so you have no reason to atten any fear of any kind, so be rest assured.

The lawyer has promise to help us as soon we coprate with him with all the instruction that he will be given to us that by wednesday the said amount of 62,654,000,00pounds will be in your account, and then we will enough to spend even to new alter to the church so please you should try as much you can to see how much you can raise for the succesfull transfer in your account.

Again the lawyer instructed us not to let anyone to know about these transfer in your account till we finish the transfer to your account that is then you will let people know about it, why becuase people are so wicked and don't want another person progress that your best friend can be your enemy that we must beware of people,and even your bank will not know till all your document is ready which you wil present to your bank that the sourse of your money is of clean origin, free from drug and terrorist.

So please my dear friend look for money in other to help us conclude the business and our life will never be the same, and after i have pleaded with the lawyer to give us the document so that it will aneble us to be sure of what we are doing he promise that he will give it to us but still saying that the most important thing now is for us to pay the duty stamp charges of 7,650,00pounds in other to enable the bank procced the approval in your name immediately we pay the charges ok. he says he will send it to me as soon he come back from the court today so i will be sending it to you as soon i reciecve it from him.

But how much do you have at hand now? just get back to me with amount you can raise immediately, sending the document as soon i recieve it from you maybe later by the day.

Thanks God that the bank has contacted you in regard of these business,

Best Regard
Rechard Montle

Jul 21
Quote:
All i am being having available at moment is being the £650 that church is priovideing, i cannot be getting any more from them as they are already being ordering new alter. we are being needing to think of way of raing other moneys, but i am having no ideas, maybe you are being having some?

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, hope you are in good condition? this is to let you know that i have succeed in getting the document from the lawyer today, after my discussion with him with our bank manager.

He advise that we should send the little one that we have at hand to enable the bank to proceed the transfer to your account, However our Attorney Advise you to send the one that you have at hand so that he lawyer will go along with it and negotiate with the bank and as soon is ready to be transfer i will alert you immediately, so go ahead and make the payment to the lawyer, with these information below,

You should send the The charges fees for stamp/death duty charge of 0.1% of the total transfer sum amounting to £650pounds Sterling However our Attorney Advise you should send the fees through Gram Money or western union Transfer with the below information;

1.Receiver;s Name: Franklin Clarke (£650Pounds Sterling)
Address:#22 skeen blvd box 984 bed ford London ,Nw100HD.

Immediately you make the payment kindly forward all the sender information and Money Control Number.

You should try to do everything possible at your end to see the successful conclusion of our business knowing the value of what we have at hand together and that our life will never be the same once this funds goes to your a/c.

The lawyer advise that when you get to the bank to make the payment, if the bank management ask you whom are you sending the money to tell them that you are sending it to friend of yours for birthday gift to avoid any problem from the bank or your government.

Please view your document and send it to the bank immediately you recieve it ok.

Jul 22
Two renamed files created and sent to bank
Quote:
Hello mr bank man,
Mr Monty asked me to be sending you these peices of papers, i am not knowing what they are being, but if Mr Monty is asking me to send them then they must be being important. I am hoping everything is being well done

Quote:
I am being sending these files to bank, and am hoping i am doing it right, i am not being sending things in the attachments paper clip before. I wil be trying to get to Moneygram today to be sending moneys to you.

Quote:
Please you should send the attachments to the bank immediately, send the attachment to them,that is the document that they are asking from you OK.and as soon you you do that please get back to me, and you should send the money to Money gram and get back to me with the sender information and Money Control Number.

Quote:
I have already been doing that, but i have not been hearing back from bank yet

Jul 23
I didn’t actually notice this reply until 8 days later
Quote:
Dear Beneficiary'

This is to let you know that the fund has been approve for the final transfer to your account, all you have to do now is pay for your duty stamp fee from the lawyer who had been helping you in these transaction immediately,by Gods grace on Monday next week been [27-07-09] you will have your fund in your account if only you pay the duty stamp fees on time, and your inheritance will start going in to your account without anyfuther delay,
start going into your account.

View the approval document by your self.

Kindly arrange the stamp duty charge, which is 7,650.00 pounds.

Take Care.

Yours faithfully

Pierre De Weck
Executive committee
Directorships
Remgro Limited
Momentum Group
Discovery Holdings

Quote:
what is the situation of things now? have you been able to hear from the bank? the lawyer is waiting for the money, have you been able to make the payment through money gram? please make the payment and get back to me with all the payment information so that it will enable the lawyer to help us secure the money in your account.

because the lawyer is worried about the charges fee, the bank will get back to you by God grace,but what we need now is just to settle with the bank instruction so that it will be easy for us to conclude the business OK.

Quote:
the bank has not been being replying to me, I am not knowing why, i am wanting to get this transaction done, and bank is not being helping at all!. I haven't been able to find Moneygram, but i was just happeneing to meet neighbour on way home, and he is being saying that he can be taking money to Moneygram for me, so i am giving money and infos to him and he should be going to Moneygram now, maybe he is already having been, i wil be going to be checking now

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, please the bank will contact you very soon in case if they have not contacted you
ealier by now, just be patient God will help us just do your best, hope the that you didn't expose the nature of the business to that your neighbor,for the lawyer instructed us not to do any thing like that for the security of the fund.

Please go ahead and check your neighbor whether he has pay in the money through money gram as we the lawyer instructed us ok.they if you comfirm from him the information in which he use to send the money please send it to me immediately for confirmation so that i will alert the lawyer immediately.

Please continue to check your mail so that you will know when the bank will contact you,if at all they have not contacted you for the transaction in your account so check carefully ok, again please send me your private mobile phone number so that i will be communicating to you at all time for the successful transfer to your account, please after you will helping me to look for in vestement in which i will invest my part of the share of the money after the successfull transfer to your account.

Jul 24
Quote:
Unfortunately, my neighbour didn't manage to get the money to the moneygram office, but i've just been being over there making sure he takes it in after he is finishing work today

Jul 25
Quote:
He is being doing it, he is being putting money in moneygram, and is giving me blank sip of paper with number written on, is being of important to you? neighbour has been going on business trip, but is not knowing of why he is putting money in moneygram for me

Jul 28
Was thinking the bait was over by this point
Quote:
Why have you not been contacting me? I am having a number here and nmot knowing what it is being for, and my neighbour is on business trip so i am not being albe to ask him, the money is having been in Moneygram since Saturday. What is being going on with you?!

But the lad prevailed
Quote:
Sorry for the delay , as a matter of fact i want you to get back to me immediately with the following details below.

REFERENCE NUMBER WHICH IS THE EIGHT DIGIT NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT FROM MONEYGRAM IMMEDIATELY .
SENDERS NAME :
ADDRESS :
AMOUNT SENT :

PLEASE REVERT ..

Best regards,
Richard Montle.

Quote:
the number is being this: 53533564
and you are knowing other things
and what is meaning please revert?

Jul 28 + 29
this message came 5 times, I got him a bit worried since his money went walkies
Quote:
We are highly disappointed with your action, we have contacted
moneygram we were told that the reference number you sent to us is
invalid. For confirmation sake and security reasons we will like you
to send the payment slip of the fund you sent to us.Sir if you are
really sure you sent the fund to us please try and send us the payment
slip.
Thank you sir, for your co-operation we will like to hear from you
as soon as possible.

Jul 30
Quote:
Dear, Natasha Volkova.

Hope you are fine? what is situation of things with you, what about the payment information i asked you since,as i have told you before that i don't want anything to happen to these business as i have put all my hope on it,please you should not let me down in these business as you have promise me before.

Have you recieved an approval from the bank as the lawyer had asked the bank they comfirm to him that the approval has been send to you since and they are woundering why you have not pay the charges fee so that your money will remit to your account as soon we make the payment to the bank.

I have succeded in getting another 1,500,00pounds and desame i have send to the lawyer to make the payment to the bank on your behalf and left with banlance of 6,150,00pounds, so please lets us join hands together and get these business done by next week ok,we are the one delaying our self in these transaction please get back to me soon so that i will know my stand.

Quote:
e number was wrong? i think i am knowing why, there was being smudge on the 3, it is actually being an 8. There was being a blackout in entire city yesterday so i was not being able to be replying then

Quote:
Please we should be serious in these business as the lawyer was very angry with us,thinking maybe we are not serious.

So please send the detials in which you used to send the money through moneygram, as it surpose to be as in,

Sender Name;
Sender Address;
Refrence Number;

Then you should correct the mistake of the number by yourself and send the information to me as soon you can to enable the lawyer see how he can assist us,so that by next week the fund will be ready and get transfer to your account as soon we conclude the payment to the bank.

Iooking forward to get the payment information from you correctly soon.

Hey, silly lad, I’m being 100% serious here… well, serious about annoying you anyway Smile

Jul 31
Quote:
I am not being having those details, only the number that i gave to you, although it doesn't seem to be working. My neighbour is being getting back from business trip today, i will be asking him why he is making up numbers because i am being very annoyed with him for this.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, hope you are in good condition? there is no way we can get the money from moneygram without all these imformation that is why it is very important.

You should asked him the detials of the payment as in,
Sender Name,
Sender Address,
Refrence Number,

So that it will enable us to cash the money immediately, as i have told you before that time is not our best friend that we must be very fast about the payment to withness at your end the successful transfer in your account next week by God grace.

Then you should arrange the number by your self before sending it to me, please contact the man whom made the payment to money gram in other to comfirm from him, remember to keep it secret always thank and God be with us,the lawyer is so worried so lets be fast ok.

Seems my neighbour forgot to mention a rather important point… Wink
Quote:
Iwent to neighbours house earlier and because i was being very angry with him, i knocked his door so hard i was brusing my finger, and then he was being opening it unexpectedly and i am being punching him in face. Thankfully he was stil explaining situation, he was thinking that only thing important was number he gave me, and has been shreeding it into to many peices.
He is also telling me he is paying extra to be using extra security system being [maskMTCN Secure[/mask] and is being giving me address, he is saying that limit is being on Sunday at 4PM. I have been contacting this company and they will be allowing you the access soon

Quote:
The MTCN Secure gave me this to give you: <M7CN S3CUR3 ID>

Quote:
Dear

What is matter with you, as you can see the lawyer is so angry with me,saying that we are not serious for the business, please if you know that you don't want to do the business let me know so that i can find someone who is serious to complete the business and i will share the fund with him.

You should tell the man if he can't give you the real information about the payment that he made,you should ask him to give you your money back, don't say that you have send any money to me on regard of these business hope you understand that.

He has make the payment tell him to give you the real information about the payment,or have you comfirm his payment by your self?

Collect your money from him and go and make the payment through moneygram or western union by your self and get back to me with the real information, as we are expecting the transfer to your account by next week.

Hope that i have not make mistake by contacting you for the business, hope that after the transfer to your account that i will have my money without any story or diseapointment from you?

Get back to me soom as am waiting to hear from you soon.

Let me just pat the lawyer on the head, he has every right to be angry with you laddie Smile

Quote:
I am being promise you my neighbour said that MTCN Secure has to be used to ensure that the number i gave you is being valid along with second MTCN you are being giving me. He is also telling me that MTCN Secure is being local thing and is not bein g known of in Moneygramms in other worlds
The ID is being: <M7CN S3CUR3 ID>
please be hurrying up with this so i am being getting my money

Quote:
Dear
Please if you want us to do these business you should get the M T C N by your self and get back to me with the correct information if you are serious with the business ok, why because am so much busy in the office right away and have no time for these ok.waiting to hear from you soon.

I don’t think he’s enjoying this…

Quote:
Please should go and correct the money and pay it through western union moneygram but must not be these very company ok. or get the number by your self and get back to me.

NEVAR! Now get to work Very Happy

Quote:
I have just been calling Moneygram office, and they are saying that the system is being checking IP of user, i am not knowing what this is being, but apparently it is being telling i am not being you, and so if I am even entering ID on page i am giving you, it is setting off alarm in Moneygram officew and ID is being becoming usless. This is meaning you are having to get number yourself

Quote:
That will also be being a problem, I have just been calling moneygram again and they are saying that money can only be being released with number or when ID number is being expiring by self as long as good attempt by reciever is made (man on phone is saying something about clicking thousand boxes or something) otherwise money is being keept by moneygram office, so please to be getting number, this is being churches money!!!

Enter chat to get him back on track

Quote:
4:59 PM
me: you are being trying to be being getting MTCN from is you?

but lad mails before replying in chat… fake moneygram… what you on about? Surprised
Quote:
For your information i have not recieve any money from you,if you know whom you give your money please go and get your money back from him/her, there is no payment from anybody for that is not moneygram ok.

I will advice you that you should go for refund of your money immediately, as i can see that you are not serious with the business and by next week if you can not raise the money i think i will contact another person whom will start where you stop.

All over the world money gram trasnsfer is desame and i don't know these very money transfer,then if you will continue with the business you should trying all your possible best to raise the money by monday and go by your self to money gram or western union office to make the payment by your self and get back to me with the information propal ok.

Go and get your money from the man whom claim that he has paid money for you for is not true, or if you are not capable for the business you should let me know.

As i have invested all my money on these business to make sure that everything is in good condition and will not allow you to spoil all my plan,am in to banking cicle and have not been aware of these payment from any where ok.

SO LOOK FOR AWAY FOR YOUR MONEY.................AND GET IT BACK FROM THE COMPANY WHERE YOU SAID THAT YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT,
The very first number that you send to me where did you get it from?
that is why am so scale about the transfer that you claim that you have made so take note..............................................

That is not money gram that the whole world is using take not,

Quote:
4:59 PM
Richard: HI
5:01 PM
GO and call your money back as soon you acn

5:02 PM
me: i am not being able to do that, i have been being talking to local moneygram and they are being saying i am not being able to be taking money out of moneygram. you are needing to be getting MTCN from or neither of us can be getting money from moneygram!, only local moneygram is being knowing about this which is why your moneygram is not being knowing about it

5:03 PM
Richard: then how do you get your money back from them

5:05 PM
me: only you can be getting money off them by doing SECURE, there is being no way i can be getting money back, unless you are not being getting mtcn but are ticking enough boxes, otherwise moneygram are being keeping money, and church is saying that they are not letting me back if i am giving them back money when i am getting bigger money Sad

5:09 PM
Richard: why not make the payment by your self

and i have trying to reach you on phone but not available \
5:10 PM
where are you present now

me: i am not knowing where moneygram is being, but my neighbour is, that is being why he is going, and i am not being having that moneys Sad
5:11 PM
please are you doing so we can get me my money Sad

5:12 PM
Richard: your neighbour didn't make any payment that is not the nomal money gram we run

5:13 PM
me: he is being making payment, and you needing to be going through SECURE, i am having been being ringing local moneygram and they are being confirming that my money was being payed!

please, i am not wanting to be kicked out of church because are not being serious to be doing Sad

5:14 PM
Richard: where are you presently now

(and then he goes offline :/
me: i am being at home, why are you being asking?

Quote:
why are you not caring!? i am being losing £650 from church here and you are just being going offline! please tell me why you are not caring?!

Aug 3
Quote:
Dear,
As you have not follow my instruction which i getting from the bank,as you can't do as i instruct you i don't know what to do why becuase i don't want anything to happen to the business or the money that i have invested on it.

As i told you before that i didn't correct any money from you so be it in mind maybe i should look for capable hand whom can do the business and i get the fund transfer to his account.

Just get back to me so that i will know your mind on the busienss whether for me to look for someone else to complete the business.
Go and correct your money from whomever you give your money back.

Quote:
Is this how you are being treat all the womenz you have been being known, as if we is all being the idiots? and is if we is not having the feelings. You haven't even been being listened to me have you?, i can't get the money back! Moneygram will not be being letting me, i have been being asking them but i am not being allowed! Church is also thinking i am stealing money because you should have been getting it a week ago and i can't repay them, and now they are being kicking me out, now God is being thinking i am thief!
I will be trying to be getting money some other way, but i am being thinking tht ony way i am is by being thiefing from someone! And then i will be putting money in moneygram again and maybe they you will actually be doing what you are needing to this time!

Aug 4
Quote:
I have never treat you for any reason, just that am telling you my felling about your action,have you correct your money back as i have you before that i can't get the money by my self.

You know that i have invest alot of money on these business and you promise me before that you will not ket me down, now that i have tried my best to secure the fund to your account and have takng the expenses by my self,and left with 7,650,00pounds, so if you can do the business get back to me with how much you have at hand, and i will know what to do, i have to get my money back ok.

Quote:
I am just hearing from Moneygram, they are saying there is way to be getting you money yet, but you will need to be being contcting customer support at the as they are apparently being able to be being helping

Quote:
i think someone paid the money to money gram? please i suggest that you should tell him or her to go for your money back as i have not correct the money,in al over the world the sender have an access to get his money back if you can't get the money back from them,either you look for another money, as i have been calling your number but not reachable.

Quote:
please just be contacting as that is being only way to be getting money back

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above

Last edited by El Nombre on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as we all say, "both of us know that too much question can sink a ship iin the sea" ha ha ha! Good bait!

Easter Egg 2013
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just noticed not everything was there Sad, so heres the real ending Very Happy

Quote:
here is being conversation between me and support
Кому: [email protected]
свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 4:50 PM

привет, я нахожусь в потребности помощи, мой друг - движение к Moneygram в САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГЕ недавно, и использует Безопасное, проблема состоит в том, что reciever coudn't делают Безопасное, потому что он не заботился обо мне вообще!. Мне говорят, что Вы можете помогать получать это суммы денег к нему?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Автор: [email protected]
свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 5:27 PM

Здравствуйте,

Спасибо за представление поддержки ticket.Your ссылка: 875750033

Спасибо поддержки агент обязательно свяжемся с Вами,

как только possible.If вас есть какие-либо проблемы, связанные с этой услугой, свяжитесь с нами по телефону: 1 (206) 905-9742

Спасибо вы,

The MTCN Защищенного команда

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 5:34 PM

Ваш технической поддержки агента:Дмитрий

Дорогой Ценные клиентов, На MTCN Защищенного мы гордимся высоким уровнем обслуживания клиентов. Мне жаль, что у вас проблемы с вашей сделке. Просьба предоставить нам более подробную информацию о проблеме, которой вы столкнулись, наряду с MTCN Безопасный код доступа и операционные данные, и мы постараемся все от нас зависящее для урегулирования любых вопросов. Ваша сделка является нашим приоритетом номер один.

С уважением,

Дмитрий

свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 5:53 PM

Привет Дмитрий,

мне говорили, что есть способ, которым я могу возвращать мои деньги от Moneygram, или становиться то, чтобы это было посланным быть партнер в Объединенном Kindom Франции. Как - сделанное?

Наташа

свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 7:01 PM

Дорогой Наташа,

есть действительно, Вы можете добраться, ваши деньги посылают вашему patner в Объединенном Kindom Франции. Однако, это вовлечет его заполняющий ряд форм антимошенничества для нас так, мы можем ре утверждать Безопасное удостоверение личности и внизу его, чтобы закончить процесс, с этими законченными формами, удостоверение личности не будет становиться недействительным, пока пользователь не заканчивает процесс, или щелкает 3000 коробок, в каком пункте будут деньги будьте освобожден отправителю (вы). Вы можете тогда хотеть повторно посылать деньги, если Вы желаете.

С уважением,

Дмитрий

свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 8:14 PM

Здравствуйте Дмитрий,

Спасибо, что сообщили мне знать это, пожалуйста, пришлите мне формы непосредственно тем, что я могу передать их на моего партнера, чтобы мы могли получить эту операцию сделали

Наташа

свидание: Вторник 4 августа 2009 На 9:27 PM

Дорогой Наташа,

Формы, которых Вы требуете, присоединены к этому сообщению поддержки, пожалуйста отправьте их вашему партнеру Сразу же. Из-за его местоположения, находящегося в Великобритании Франции, мы обеспечили формы на французском английском языке. Пожалуйста получите эти формы, посланные назад нам как можно скорее. Помните, эти формы могут только быть переполненными в вашим партнером, между российским и французским английским почерк есть noticable различие, и мы в состоянии заметить эти различия легко

С уважением,

Дмитрий [/color]

The conversation basically says that I can get the money back through forms and MTCN SECURE again, the forms were a NN set and were attached, but never filled in Sad

Aug 5
Quote:
dear

hope all is well with you, why have you choosing to complecate issue? i have told you to for for refoned from the money gram, i have been into business related to these very kind of business, and have never encounter kind of issue.

please why cann't you get your money back from the money gram, tell them that you don't want to continue the transaction that you want your money back within 24hr, as you have refuse to follow my instruction i will be contacting someone to start the business where you stop as i can't open my eyes and watch you sink the business.

you know how much i have invested on it, if you didn't come up with posative answer from noww till friday i will call another partner to continue with the business and i will send to you transfellow,that indecate you to sing out of the business so that someone will take over,try all your possible best to get the money out of the money gram by your self,then i will tell what to do immediately,anything apart from these you should forget about the business thanks..................

Quote:
why aren't you being listen to me!?! are you even being read the message i am being sent to you about my conversation with support? because if you were being reading it, you wouldf be knowing that signing these forms and doing secure is being the only way i am being getting my moneys back.
Please, all i want to do is to get this transaction done, i am being putting everything i have into doing it, and i am knowing you are being doing that as well, so please just be filling out these forms and we can be getting somewhere. There is being no other way, i am really wishing there was, but there is being none, so we are having to be doing this. I am being having no church to be being going to, and am having very little money to be being doing anything!

Aug 6
Quote:
Dear

It seems as if you are not kniowing what you are saying, or you think that am playing with these job, in all over the world as far as transaction is concern the person who make payment is intittle to correct his/her money back so far the money has not been pull out.

If you can't get your money back from them just forget about these business,or you raise another one so that we can conclude the business ok.

Quote:
yes, i am being entitled to be being getting my money when you are being filling out forms, maybe then i can be convincing moneygram to be giving me back my money! I preyed to God ast night asking that everything in this trnsaction is to be going well, and he is being leaving me message, saying that unless forms are being filled out, he is getting very angry and is never helping my partner again. I am not wanting that to be happening to you, i am not wanting god to stop being helping anyone, so i am needing you to be filling out forms, not for me, but for you and for God!

Aug 7
Quote:
Where the hell are you being? I am being sat here worrying about what is being happening and you are being absolutely nowhere, where are you being?!

Aug 10
Quote:
please! where are you being? i am being very worried about where is being my money

The new collection

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have re-ignited this bait with a Gomer Dollar chop, will post up any advances in this bait if they come up

The new collection

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he comes back, great bait, love the baiters language

btw: you maybe want to mask that "M7CN 53cur3" before google find it Wink

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic