SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

anybody want this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am going to europe on my honeymoon in a week and a half and will be away for 6 weeks, i have been in contact with this lad and he seems to be on the hook... because i will be so long away i think i will lose the lad but if anyone wants to take over this one then they are quite welcome to:

Quote:
Dear Hugh Fog3ll

,Thanks for your mail well my good friend you can see that i have added you extra 5% to your commission but i have discuss with my wife reagrding your offer we have agree in given you 40% please accept it.Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Mr.Kw3si Abbey Sam

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, hugh fog3ll <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: Details And My Passport
To: "Kw3si Abbey" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:29 AM

I am keen but i want fifty percent

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:23:53 -0700
To: [email protected]

Dear Hugh Fog3ll,

Thnaks once again for your kind reply,Infacy my dear i dont know how you want me to expalin to you before you belive that this is real and legal.

As for the percentage please its sound somehow so please lets make it in ratio of 35% 60% 5% goes for expencies

I wait for the requested informations to enable me re-programme your name in our bank data base as the beneficiary of the fund.

Once that is done i shall draft you a letter of application to submitt to the bank for the release and transfer in your bank account.

Regards,
Mr Kw3si A. Sam

--- On Mon, 8/10/09, hugh fog3ll <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 10:37 AM

i am very interested but so very curious about this money, is it definitely legal... i dont want to be involved in something illegal

if it is all legal then i want 50% of the money because my account is being used

thanks

Hugh Fog3ll

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 02:47:09 -0700
Subject: Details And My Passport

Att Dear,

Thank you for your responds, infact i do not know how to express my gratitude towards the acceptance of this email.Well if this not legal i wount have contacted you my good friend please this is 100% legal

As i earlier told you, that i am the regional Audithor of this bank branch,at the end of every
business transaction (year) the bank head-office has its officially target for every branch.

But the facts as i have explain to you the source of this fund as the matter of uncliamed funds in our bank and i want you to know as far i,am concern these deal between you and i,please take note that this money was not stolen, neither does i deprived it from someone else.

The truth of the matter is that, i cannot transfer this money to another bank account within or outside the country, due to my position as branch Audithor this is the law and policy abiding us.this was the only reason why i am seeking your consent, so that you will recieve this fund as i have told you how we are going to shared between us in the ratio of 65/30 while 5% is for contingencies.

I also want you to know that the fund is deposited in an ESCROW ACCOUNT name of the depositor, but i will give you an application letter, indicating the account details where these money was deposited, you will send it to our bank with your personally account in your country where you expected the money to be transfer.

Please believe what am telling you that there is no risk involve, but my position cannot allowed me to do this by myself.

This is the step and information i need from you:

1, Your Full Name And Age
2,Your Phone and fax number
3,Your full Address
4, A copy of your passport or drivers linces or (Your passport Number)

As soon as i recieve the above informations from you i shall draft a letter of application and send to you for you to copy and submitt to our foreign payment department for the release and transfer of the fund into your account.

I have attached a copy of the certificate of deposit and my passport to you for your review and i will appreciate you sending me yours as well.The amount involved is $2.8M(Two Million Eight Hundred thousand united states dollars only)

just PM me if you want to take over this bait

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stop cold when you leave. When you get back drop him a note and tell him you were hospitalized with a bad case of Wernicke Encephalopathy (or something) and haven't been able to get to a computer for awhile. He'll pick you right back up...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i might just do that... good suggestion Laughing

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A 6 month honeymoon! Surprised

Hope you don't get tired of.........................each other. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it is 6 weeks, definitely not 6 months Laughing

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I see! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did you find her true a love scam Shocked

just curious Laughing

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she was a wealthy cocoa farmers daughter and her parents were killed tragically, blah blah blah blah

nah she is an awesome aussie girl mate

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Good for you Wink
have a awesome honeymoon!
and Congratulations

happy crowd

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic