SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Health!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow up from this thread,
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159271&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Quote:
EATING FRUITS .......
It's long but VERY INFORMATIVE!

We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat.
=2 0
What is the correct way of eating fruits?

IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.

If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

FRUIT IS THE MOST=2 0IMPORTANT FOOD. Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.

In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.
;
So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining - every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet etc - actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will not happen if you take fruits on a n empty stomach.

There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are =2 0 acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don't even drink juice that has been heated up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste. Cooking destroys all =2 0 the vitamins.

But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!
=2 0

KIWI: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.

APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away?20Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.

STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, =2 0 blood vessel-clogging free radicals.

ORANGE : Sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.

=2 0
WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene - the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.

GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.

Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can you believe this? For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, t he cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup,warm water or warm beer after a meal.

A 20 serious note about heart attacks HEART ATTACK PROCEDURE': (THIS IS NOT A JOKE!) Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack . Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.. Sixty percent of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive...

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.

Read this..It could save your life!!

Didn't say a darn thing about the banana. Surprised

Oh well, eat one! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:

you be surpriced Shocked
http://www.srikumar.com/Medicine/bananas_for_good_health.htm

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the Official Eater Health Nurse wrote:
warm beer

Shocked

You have got to be joking Shocked

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why put this:
Quote:
Read this..It could save your life!!
at the bottom?

EDIT: Come to think of it, it might've been a good move, that was the only part I actually read...

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
the Official Eater Health Nurse wrote:
warm beer

Shocked

You have got to be joking Shocked

Warm beer means room temperature, as against chilled. Us Brits don't heat it up. You lose some of the flavour by chilling heavier beers.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To me "Warm Beer" means Real Ale, hand pumped, room temperature (or thereabouts). Not that frozen, tastless, gasseous, chemical stuff that kills the few brain cells that drinkers of it still have. beers!

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line..

Why just women? Is the article suggesting that women 'talking' can induce a heart attack? Wink
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do we not belive scammers, but allow this crap to sully our little board?

I'm embarassed that this little nugget is in there:

Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can you believe this? For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, t he cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup,warm water or warm beer after a meal.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/coldwater.asp

Why I ask, did Corona even bother posting this drivel?

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ perhaps she intended us to rip it apart Wink
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so. I'm drinking an ice cold glass of water right now, AND a lard sandwich to protest.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack - nominative determinism (did I spell that right?)
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, more like "Wife's Nickname for Me" Laughing

Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what 'lard sandwich' Wink
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*cough* bullshit *cough*

http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/fruit.asp

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can all bite me! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any proposed health benifits in that? Smile
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably, if you could! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the name of the person I need to send the MG receipt to?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona Light! Laughing

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Corona , it is obvious that some of these people don't care about their health.
However, I am delighted to have information on how to keep staying alive.
Did you ever find an article on the wonders of the marvelous banana? Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Diablo wrote:
Corona wrote:

you be surpriced Shocked
http://www.srikumar.com/Medicine/bananas_for_good_health.htm

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you! Thats what I get for skimming. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:

Didn't say a darn thing about the banana. Surprised Oh well, eat one!

Here's a pic of TheGreatOok eating one:

*notice his huge "manhood"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a monkey, not an Ape, there is a difference, monkeys don't tear off your limbs and bounce you on the head in the Broken Drum on a Saturday night for being confused about the species. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who the hell eats lard in a sandwhich? Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic