SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Paddy O'Furniture gets mixed up with a charity!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Is Madam Kate Donald good looking?

Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

titsorface
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam I started a while back, clever tactic of them appealing to my good heart by pretending they were a charity. Didn't get much off them but feel I peeved them off adequately enough, it's quite funny I must say.

I'm Paddy O'Furniture and the rest are the scammers

Dr. Paddy O'Furniture
Madam Kate Donald
Nurse Helene Bright
Dr. Barry Walker
Dr. Coulibaly Camara

Their roles will all become evident as you read on.

It can get a bit confusing as were mails coming in left, right and center so I've just tried to arrange them in relation to the dates they were received and sent.

Any normal font is my own personal notes,

Enjoy!

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:46:50 +0100
Subject: Response to your request

Dear Madam Donald,
An acquaintance of mine received the email below from you recently. Unfortunately she is not in a position to help but she asked me if I could be of assistance. First, let me express my sorrow in hearing about your illness, my wife also had the cancer problem and died last year and my mother (who was of the old kind) had the stroke sickness also so I can totallo feel what you're going through. I can only hope that the Lord Christ intervenes and eliminates the cancer which has infested your body...
Anywho, I feel what you are doing with your late husbands fund is a very brave and noble act and I would like to take part in anyway possible, please email me back with everything I must do to comply,
May God shine on us both,

Paddy O'Furniture

Beloved in Christ

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you as you read this message, it is obvious, that this message will meet you with great surprise.

I am Madam Kate Donald from the Republic of Seychelles. I am married to Engr. Joseph Donald who was the Chief Executive Director of an Oil and Gas producing Company here in Cote D' Ivoire for eleven years before he died on the 27th of November 2005.

We were married for eleven years with-out a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his sudden death, we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.2M U.S Dollars (FOUR MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in a Security Company here in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire, and adviced me that he used my name as the next of kin and that the security company officials does not know the real content of the trunk box because he comorflage it as (FAMILY VALUABLES AND TREASURES), and it is still with the Security Company up till now.

Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem, the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition now, I have decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church or individual that will use this fund for the helping of the orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.

For i know that my sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in me in the kingdom of God according to the book of [Romans 8:18]. Therefore i am giving out this donation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is written that i should give, and it will be given to me. Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband’s efforts to be in vain. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

Please, let my donation be in secret between you and i, as it is written in the book of [ Matthew 6:3 - 4].That when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand to know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret;and your father who sees in secret will himself reward you openly.

I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord, because the Lord has been my strenght and hope

As soon as I receive your reply in acceptance of my donation, I shall give you the contact of the security company here in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire. I want you and the church to always pray for me . My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life,and also remember me in prayers. May Almighty God make you an eternal excellency and a joy of many generations....Amen.
Hoping to receive your reply and remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours Sincerely in Christ,
Madam Kate Donald.

From [email protected]
to Paddy O'Furniture <[email protected]>
date 21 May 2009 22:00
subject Thanks for your concern Paddy O'Furniture

Dear Paddy O'Furniture

Thanks for your concern. I will want you to send me your full contact information that will enable me write an authorization letter of trust to the security company holding you as the new appointed beneficiary of that trunk box Then in return of your email I will give you the full contact address of this security company where that trunk box was deposited by my late husband including the deposit certificate so that you will contact them and ask them what is needed to release and deliver that trunk box to you.

Please try to be sincere to me towards this donation project, as I want you to use that money to help the less privilege ones, orphanage homes and some poor churches etc. As soon as I hear from you again that you will not betray this trust I have just bestowed on you, I will now give you the security company full contact address. I have just attached below picture of me and my late husband so that you will know who we are. Please I need constant prayer from you concerning my illness.

As am talking to you now I can’t walk or talk and the one that disturbed me most is my present stroke sickness; if not this nursing sister that was helping me since I was admitted in their hospital and even help me to type these entire letters to you I don’t know what would have happen to me and very soon I will be going for my surgical operation being my old age I don't know if I will make it, I hope with God all things are possible. Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord

Yours sister in the Lord
Madam Kate Donald

From Paddy O'Furniture <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date 22 May 2009 00:19
subject Re: Thanks for your concern Paddy O'Furniture

Dear Madam Donald,
thank you for your swift reply, the Lord is working in you I can tell. My address is printed below although there is a national postage strike unfortunately so I'm afraid I will not be able to receive mail for around two weeks but if you're just using it for an authorization letter then I think it'll be okay I can't tell you how much this means to me that you found it within your heart to choose me to help with this noble cause and I firmly believe that your stroke illness will not be your demise. I will say a special prayer for you at my church's next congregation. I look forward to hearing from you shortly explaining the next step in our journey,
Yours in absolution,

Dr. Paddy O'Furniture
Dublin Shamrock Depositries Inc
4 Bothar na Fearr an Phoist
Buachaillí Beag
Ireland

from [email protected]
date 22 May 2009 09:51
subject Contact the security company immediately!

Dear Dr. Paddy O'Furniture,

I am happy to hear from you once again and I strongly believe that God almighty has provided you for this project, and for this reason I am hereby providing to you the contact of the Security Company where my late Husband deposited that trunk box of money, I want you to contact them as soon as you read this message because they are waiting to hear from you, I have already inform the Security Company that you will contact them on my behalf as my new appointed beneficiary of that Trunk Box, because I'm about to go for my Cancer surgical Operation, and being my old age I don't know if am going to make it; so that they shall deliver that Trunk Box to you before I go in for the Operation,

I have attached below the deposit certificate of that consignment trunk box! please contact them immediately you read this message, Tell them that you are the New appointed beneficiary of Madam Kate Donald Concerning the Trunk Box in their security custody, That they should tell you the procedure on how that Trunk Box shall be retrieved and also be deliver to you in your Country/address according to my discussion with them on your behalf, Please my dear During your communication with the Company, Please don't let them know that money is inside that Trunk Box because my late Husband deposited it as Family valuables for security reasons, Only what you will tell them is Trunk Box and that is how it was deposited and also registered in there Company, Please don't let the Company to know that money is inside that Trunk Box,

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY.

VIGA ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC
ABIDJAN COTE D'lVOIRE
CONTACT PERSON: DR. COULIBALY CAMARA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
TEL: +22544418382
FAX: +22521211980
EMAIL: [email protected]

I will stop here for now till I hear from you so that I will know how and when they will deliver the Trunk Box to you in other to enable me go for the Operation with full courage that my donation Box has been received, I want you to make sure that this money will be used accordingly, Please my dear I want you to contact the Company as soon as you read this message because they are waiting to hear from you, May God almighty lead you and also be with you,

Yours beloved sister in Christ,
Madam Kate Donald

from Paddy O'Furniture <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date 22 May 2009 10:08
subject Delivery of deposit

Dear Dr. Coulibaly Camara,

I am writing to you today to inform you that I am the new beneficiary to Madam Kate Donald and her belongings. Please find attached a from to verify this as it means that I am now appointed to receive delivery of her late husbands deposit. I would like to receive it as soon as possible, it is in a trunk box, there is nothing else in the trunk box, just a regular trunk box, there certainly is nothing in this empty trunk box so please do not open it to check if there's anything in this trunk box because as I've already said, it is an empty trunk box. Even so, it is a family heirloom to the Donald family and they would greatly appreciate its return. Please contact me regarding the delivery process.
May the power of Christ compel you,
Paddy O'Furniture

I attached the form that was sent to me earlier

from VIGA ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC
date 22 May 2009 15:59
subject FROM THE DESK OF DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC
ABIDJAN COTE D'LVOIRE
CONTACT PERSON: DR COULIBALY CAMARA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
TELL: 0022544418382
FAX: 0022521211980
EMAIL:[email protected]

DEAR!

WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR RECEIPT TODAY BEING 22ND MAY 2009 AS NEW APPOINTED BENEFICIARY OF MADAM KATE DONALD WHOM HER LATE HUSBAND DEPOSITED A TRUNK BOX IN OUR SECURITY CUSTODY AS A FAMILY VALUABLE PROPERTY BEFORE HE DIED. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO SEND TO US YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR DIRECT COMMUNICATION.

TOO, SEND TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT OR FAX YOUR VALUABLE IDENTITY CARD. WE SHALL PROCEED WITH YOUR REQUEST IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE REQUIRED OR MENTIONED INFORMATION ABOVE. BEER WITH ME IS OUR COMPANY CODE OF CONDUCT. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
DR. COULIBALY CAMARA JP
TEL: 0022544418382

From [email protected]
date 22 May 2009 21:37
subject Nurse Helene Bright Madam Kate Donald helper Needs your urgent

Good evening Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Let me introduce my self before going further. I am Nurse Helene Bright from CABINATE MEDICAL CENTRE ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE I am here to write and tell you that your sister Madam Kate Donald is badly down now and she is in coma right now. She gave me your contact information early this morning to write and give you doctor email address, so that you will always contact him for update concerning her treatments; unfortunately her illness became worst after some hours she dispose your contact to me.

Below is the contact of the Doctor that was in charge of the rome where she was now and I have attached picture she snapped in coma by one of the hospital official for her future reference.
This is the Doctor Contact address below!

Name............ Dr. Barry Walker
Phone...........+22566343586
Email........... [email protected]

Be bless mightily in the Lord.
Nurse Helene Bright

There's no denying it, she looks wrecked. Whether it's even the same woman as in the first picture is up for debate!

to VIGA ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC
date 23 May 2009 15:59
subject Re: FROM THE DESK OF DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Dear Dr. Camara,
Thank you for your prompt email, the Lord is powerful in this one. My private number is as follows +447017742345 (I need assurances that this is kept confidential) and my passport is attached. I hope this creates a loving trust between us. I would also appreciate if you could forward on your identification so I can have an ol' look see at you. Please keep me posted as to any further developments.
May all the angels and saints shine on your back of hair,
Paddy.

The number goes straight to an answering machine which records the messages and emails them to me, he rang a few times but didn't leave a message, really wanted to hear him but guess he was shy!

to [email protected]
date 23 May 2009 16:12
subject Re: Nurse Helene Bright Madam Kate Donald helper Needs your urgent respond

Dear Nurse Helene,
Forgive as I type this as my tears are dripping on the keyboard. It makes me so sad to see such a noble woman like Madam Donald reduced to the status of a vegetable, never will she be able to play the sports again. It is so sad and I sometimes question our God for bringing these cruel injustices upon such beautiful people.
Anywho, wish her well and I'll get on to her doctor regarding the advanced stroke treatment techniques we have researched in Ireland. Tell that woman to keep on trucking and her 'trunk box' is in safe hands as I have been in contact with her banker.
May the Last Supper patrons eat hearty, for tonight they dine in Madam Donald's room,
Paddy

to [email protected]
date 23 May 2009 16:18
subject Madam Donald needs our help!

Greetings and Salutations Dr. Barry,
My name is Dr. Paddy O'Furniture and I am writing to you from Ireland to discuss the treatment of our mutual chum Madam Kate Donald. I have seen her picture and to be honest, she looks rough. Her nurse informs me of her ill health due to the stroke illness and maybe a cancer problem. In case you hadn't noticed from my name, I am also a doctor of derogatory illnesses and my clinic is numero one in North Dublin in curing the stroke illness. If you could forward me on her medical details, I will run it by my team of Asian interns and we may be able to help Madam Donald and have her dancing again.
Yours in medicine,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Didn't really know what I hoped to acheive with the above mail, what would I do with a medical chart?!? Think I just wanted to see what they could whip up on MS Paint.

from Barry Walker <[email protected]>
date 24 May 2009 14:30
subject Good day Dr. Paddy

Good day Dr. Paddy

I receive your email today and am happy to hear from you because since Madam Kate was admitted in this hospital no one has ever asked about her accept Nurse Helene bright who was taking care of her.

Nevertheless her present condition is getting worst to my imagination. These hospital have tried allot for her and am sorry we are tired of canceling her bills. Right now we need €750.00 Euros to change her blood because she was suffering BLOOD CANCER AND STROKE and no one is here to stand for her financially. Am afraid if nothing could not done fast about her present condition she may die.

Too, if you need her to come over to your country so that you and your co-group will take care of her illness, it will cause allot of money for us to get her an urgent visa/and flying ticket to Dublin; I hope she will get better if the spoiled blood of her is change, what do you think? Fill free to contact me here any moment any time.

Your colleague in medicine

Doctor Barry Walker

From [email protected]
date 24 May 2009 14:54
subject Nurse Helene Bright

Sir

I have the same fillings too, my tears have dried up and am no more crying again; what we need now is to see how we can save the life of this left alone sick widower. I am very happy hearing that you have contacted Doctor Barry Walker demanding solution concerning Madam Kate illness.

I spoke with Dr. Barry Walker today he told me that they need 750€ euros for blood transmission because her blood is badly affected. I was pushed an lead my holy spirit of God to give them the money for the blood transmission but unfortunately I gave them the last 560€ euros I had for the oxygen she presently using, I know that every help I render to this sick woman is not going to be in vain as my bible tells me that blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand the taketh.

Please try as much as you can to make sure you co-operate with the Security Company concerning the releasing and delivery of that trunk box. The Lord is your strength and you will not fail in this journey of faith.

Remain blessed in Christ Jesus Amen
Nurse Helene Bright

Forgot all about this guy! Got a bit caught up in Madam Donald's deteriorating health!

date 24 May 2009 19:43
subject FROM THE DESK OF DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

ATTN DR. PADDY O'UFURNICHR

WE RECEIVED YOUR SECOND MESSAGE CONCERNING MADAM KATE CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR SECURITY CUSTODY BY HER LATE HUSBAND ENGR JOSEPH DONALD AND THE CONTENT OF YOUR MESSAGE IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.

BUT WE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY IDENTITY CARD OF YOUR'S. YOUR IDENTITY CARD WILL HELP US IDENTIFY WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND HELP OUR DIPLOMATS DELIVER THIS TRUNK BOX TO THE RIGHT PERSON WITHOUT MAKING ANY MISTAKE ON THE WAY OF DELIVERY. YOU ARE ADVICE ONCE AGAIN TO SEND US YOUR VALUABLE IDENTITY CARD AND YOUR REAL DIRECT PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE THE FORMAL ONE YOU GAVE TO US HERE DOES NOT WORK; WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER IT KEEP TELLING ME NOT ALLOWED.
This is a lie, he just bottled out of leaving a message!

I AM GOING TO PRINT/ATTACH AND SEND TO YOU VIA EMAIL MY IDENTITY CARD SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE NOBLE MAN YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AS YOU REQUESTED. WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU THE APPLICATION FORM THROUGH EMAIL ATTACHMENT TOMORROW MORNING TO PRINT OUT AND FILL IT CAREFULLY THEN RE-SCAN AND SEND TO US THROUGH THIS SAME MEANS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR FRIEND IN SERVICE
DR. COULIBALY CAMARA JP

date 25 May 2009 15:14
subject FILL THE APPLICATION FORM AND RETURN IT TO US IMMEDIATELY

DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

I HAVE JUST SEND YOU THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW, PRINT IT OUT AND FILL IT CAREFULLY THEN RE-SCAN IT AND RE-SEND IT BACK TO US WITH THIS SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. I EQUALLY ATTACHED BELOW MY IDENTITY CARD AND THE BOX SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE A LOOK.

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO SEND US OFFICIAL FEE FOR THE APPROVAL FORM ATTACHED BELOW. THE AMOUNT TO SEND IS €500.00 EUROS ONLY. THE ABOVE FEE IS PAYABLE THROUGH WESTERN UNION BY OUR COMPANY SECRETARY NAME;

SEND THROUGH THIS ADDRESS;
SURNAME: AMADI
OTHER NAME: MATINE AMARACHI
AMOUNT EXPECTED: €500.00 EUROS

THIS FEE MUST BE RETURNED WITH THE FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION
TO ENABLE OUR ACCREDITED OFFICERS TO COMMENCE EXECUTION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY AND SEND US WESTERNION PAYMENT INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR. COULIBALY CAMARA JP.
DIR-TEL: +22544418382

The form
His ID, no idea what that building's meant to represent!
Don't know what this is, can anyone translate?
And last but not least...THE BOX!!!

from [email protected]
date 25 May 2009 18:31
subject I Need your urgent reply

Good day Dr. Paddy

I rush down here to inform you that your sister condition right now is very, very bad. Please call Doctor Barry walker on his phone +22566343586 right now, I think he needs your urgent attention regarding your sister present state condition. Really Madam Kate is gradually dying and I don't want her to die. The joy of the Lord is your strength.

Best regards
Nurse Helene Bright

It amazes me that she still uses Madam Donald's email?

Time to get serious with Dr. Barry!

to Barry Walker <[email protected]>
date 25 May 2009 19:22
subject Re: Good day Dr. Paddy

Dear Dr. Barry,
Apologies for the late reply, I was away at a medical conference for the treatment of facial moles in Norwich, some amazing breakthroughs were put forward. But back to the matter at hand, it is an absolute outrage that you are cancelling Madam Donald's treatment. In this day and age medical practice should come first and payment after, I don't care where abouts in the world you are. It is in fact illegal to cease treatment and I will be onto the proper authorities unless you begin to treat her again.
You, as a doctor of the medicine, are showing a very unethical and irresponsible attitude to the well been of your patients. Remember your oath Doctor, remember your oath! I look forward to hearing from you promptly about Madam Donald's situation,
yours in furious anger,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

to [email protected]
date 25 May 2009 19:26
subject Re: I Need your urgent reply

Dear Nurse Bright,
It is an outrage how they are treating Madam Donald, I was on to Dr. Barry (I'm not so sure he is a doctor, what with his ethics) and insisted they treat Madam Donald accordingly. The letter was stern but fair so I hope you hear from him soon and he starts giving Madam Donald all the good stuff she so gaggingly needs. Let me know of any updates.
Yours in the Goodness of God
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

date 25 May 2009 19:29
subject Re: FILL THE APPLICATION FORM AND RETURN IT TO US IMMEDIATELY

Dear Chris Camara,
Apologies for my late reply, I was away on medical business (for I'm a doctor in case you didn't know) and am only just back. Thank you for your credentials; you look a trustworthy and attractive man. Please find my ID attached, it must not have attached to the last email. I will fill out the form post haste and get back to you,
Yours in Banking,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Completed application
Sent on a faked passport which I don’t need to put up here

from Barry Walker <[email protected]>
date 25 May 2009 20:27
subject Please don’t be offended

My best friend in medicine

I don't meant to abandon Madam Kate and I know she need serious attention but we have counsel allot of money on her head and you know I have workers to pay every month but not withstanding I will do as you said to start the blood transmission immediately; but the issue is how am going to get the money after treating her?

Please don’t be offended just bear it in your mind that Madam Kate is now taking good care of and I hope with God she will get better. We will try our best and leave the rest for God because He is the omnipotent and omniscience. I will keep updating you here for her recovery.

Your best friend in medicine
Dr. Barry Walker

From VIGA ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC
date 26 May 2009 08:47
subject WAITING FOR THE APPLICATION FEE AND THE FORM

DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

I APPRECIATE YOUR KIND CO-OPERATION AND AM ASSURING YOU SAFE DELIVERY OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX TO YOUR DESIGN ADDRESS. I RECEIVED YOUR ID CARD AND YOU LOOK VERY RESPONSIBLE AND FRIENDLY.

I WILL MAKE YOU MY FAMILY DOCTOR, MY WIFE AND MY TWO CHILDREN LIVES IN FRANC. MAY BE AFTER THIS TRANSACTION WE WILL COME AND VISIT YOU OVER THERE IN IRELAND DUBLIN FOR HOLIDAYS AND HAVE A MEDICAL CHECK-UP WITH MY FAMILY.

SEND THE APPLICATION FEE (€500.00 EUROS) THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE ADDRESS I GAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SAME EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THE FORM. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE
DR. COULIBALY CAMARAp

from [email protected]
date 26 May 2009 09:25
subject Good morning Dr. Paddy

Good morning Dr. Paddy

After reading you mail I went straight to Dr. Barry Walker concerning what you just wrote to me. He said his not trying to treat Madam Kate Donald bad but they have cancel allot of money since she was admitted in this hospital and since 6months she was admitted no one have ever come to visit her that's why he was sound like that to you.

He promise to start treating Madam Kate again but he was saying how they will get their money. He said that they will try their best and leave the rest to almighty God.

I will update you any further developments. Let's forget; how far have you gone with the security company? The songs of joy will never dry in your home...Amen
Amazing quote!!! When I read that, I got wondering, maybe they were the ones conning me!

Yours in good faith
Nurse Helene Bright

to [email protected]
date 26 May 2009 13:35
subject Re: Good morning Dr. Paddy

Dear Nurse Bright,
Thanks for your speedy reply, I am about to write to the good Doctor about payment. Keep praying for Madam Donald and hold those rosary beads tightly around your neck for that is the true location of our soul. I will mail Dr. Barry with advice so keep your ol' ear to the ground luv!
Yours in Holy Confirmation money,
Dr Paddy O'Furniture

to Barry Walker <[email protected]>
date 26 May 2009 13:40
subject Re: Please don’t be offended

Yo Barry,
Fair dues for starting the treatment again, you know it makes sense. I will cover any expenses once I have a guarantee that Madam Donald is up and dancing but I must reiterate again to send me her medical chart and any details on her condition. God dammit man, I'm a doctor! I don't need you sugar coating it for me, tell me her medical diagnosis! In the mean time, I will try to send on a new wonder drug developed in our country, it's like Vicadin but organic. It's called Howyadoin. Give me your exact address and I'll send it on post haste,
Yours in keyhole surgery,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

date 26 May 2009 14:08
subject Re: WAITING FOR THE APPLICATION FEE AND THE FORM

Dear Chris,
Thanks for your swifty reply, it is good to hear that you and your family will be joining us for coddle and musical dancing. We have a lovely cottage in the mountains where animals run free and the air smells like victory. A lovely place to kick back, smoke crack and dance to the wee small hours if one was that inclined. Your two children I'm sure will get on great with my two, Malachy, my eldest is 25 and he still loves to climb the trees and Fiachra, 24, although quiet, digs the deepest, funnest holes all round our land which I'm sure your children will love to play in. They've never seen a dark skinned person before so give me advance warning when you come over so I can send them to a class to educate them. Unfortunately my wife, Brian, who was originally from Franc too, died many moons ago; the cancer ate away at her bones like a rat eats cheese, her eyes bled in front of me as she died.

Anywho, back to the matter at hand. Thank you for securing the trunk box for me, as I've mentioned before it is of huge importance to the Donald family and it must be kept safe at all times but in this day and age, our banks are in a bad way. Over the last few years, they have nearly gone bankrupt so my bank manager is reluctant to assist in sending out any international payments. I need his signature to send on the money. I had a word in his earhole this morning about it and he said that if I could aquire proof that I know you he would sign the transfer. I told him you stayed with me already in Ireland and that we had a marvelous time what with the music and the dancing so he said if I could provide photographic evidence of this, he would continue and approve the transfer.

My cottage in the mountains is called Majouvitt Manor, he has never been there but he knows the name from my bank statements. I am sending on a picture of the sign outside my house. If you could print it out and send on a picture of yourself standing beside it, then this would be proof that you have visited my house and we could then proceed with the transfer. Please make sure that the name of the house is in the picture.

Yours in Cash,

Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Went for broke with this one!
Majouvitt is a slang term where I’m from to be off your face on drugs

date 26 May 2009 16:34
subject FINAL WORD FROM THE DESK OF DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

ATTN! DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THIS WHOLE DREAMER AT ALL BUT LET THESE NOT BE A SUIT OF JOKE OR WHAT EVER. NONE OF MY CLIENTS HAVE EVER DEMANDED ME SENDING HIM OR HER MY ID CARD BUT YOU DID WHICH I RESPECTED YOU AND DISCLOSE IT TO YOU FOR TRUST RELATIONSHIP THEN WHY DID YOUR BANK DIRECTOR NEEDS MY PHOTOGRAPHY WHERE I AM STANDING BEHIND YOUR HOUSE, WHY YOU HAVE APPROVED THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY? ARE YOU NOT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT? THEN WHY DID YOUR BANK DIRECTOR WANTED MY PHOTOGRAPHY WHERE I AM STANDING BEHIND YOUR HOUSE? I DON'T THINK IT WILL WORK AND I WILL NEVER DO SUCH BECAUSE IS AGAINST THE LAW OF THIS HONOURABLE FACULTY AND A BIG NEGLECT TO ME AS THE DIRECTOR ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CLAIM THIS TRUNK BOX FROM OUR SECURITY CUSTODY THEN ASK YOUR BANK DIRECTOR TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY WHY YOU GO TO ANOTHER BANK THAT HAS WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OR FIND WHERE YOU CAN GET THE MONEY AND SEND TO ANOTHER BANK OR POST OFFICE THAT HAS ABOVE MENTIONED MEANS. PLEASE I DON'T WANT THESE TO BE RESPECTED AND DON'T LET THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU TO GO WAY AND IF YOU CANNOT COME UP WITH OUR DEMAND JUST LET ME KNOW BECAUSE AM A BUSY PERSON AND HAVE OTHER CLINETS TRUNK BOXES TO DELIVER LIKE YOURS

LIKE I SAID I DON'T WANT YOU TO REPEAT SUCH UNEXPECTED WORD TO ME AGAIN AND THIS FACULTY AND IF YOU CAN'T SEND THE MONEY BECAUSE YOUR BANK DIRECTOR OR WHAT EVERS THEN SO BE IT. TOO YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME YOUR DIRECT HPONE NUMBER THAT WORKS. OUR DUTY IS TO MAKE SURE WE SATISFIES ALL OUR CLIENTS AT HIS OR HER OWN TEST. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.

REMEMBER
MY NAME IS DR. COULIBALY CAMARA AND NOT CHRIS

Should have expected that backlash really, shame he picked up on the Chris reference too

date 26 May 2009 17:36
subject Re: FINAL WORD FROM THE DESK OF DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Dear Dr. Camara,

I do not know where this anger is coming from? It must be our differing languages and I can only assume you misunderstood me from my previous mail as I in no way meant to insult you or your good name. Have you been to Ireland recently? If you had you would realise that money is tight and the banks need these reassurances so as to not lose any more. It works different here than to where you are accustomed to, that is just the way things are unfortunately. You misunderstand when you ask if it is my account. Of course it is! I have over €250,000 in my account but new Irish regulations prohibit international transfers until a security check by the bank is performed, that'll take till next week and you'll probably get a call off my bank manager to confirm your authenticity, that is common practice for international payments in Ireland, there is always a waiting period and security check.

The reason I asked to provide the picture was only a formality that would speed the process along and there would be no need for any security check and I could transfer the money right away and you would have it in a matter of minutes but if you'd prefer to wait until next week, I will be able to send it to you then. Please find attached the application form you originally sent me filled out and I hope you accept my apology. I hope to hear from you again for Madam Donald's sake.
Yours in humble groveling,

Dr. Paddy O'Furniture.

ps My secretary writes my mails as I dictate to her, that is where the error in your name occurred, she has since been severely disciplined and her sister now works in her place.

date 26 May 2009 20:21
subject RESPONSE FROM DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE BUT I AM DOING IT BECAUSE YOU SOUND RESPONSIBLE AND SINCERITY; TOO FOR THE SAKE OF MADAM KATE DONALD CONDITION. WHICH PROFESSIONAL ARE YOU INTO IN MEDICINE? I HAVE ATTACHED MY PHOTO ON TOP OF PHOTO YOU SENT TO ME BELOW; AS YOU INSTRUCTED ME AND I HOPE THERE WILL BE NO MORE EXCUSES IN SENDING THE APPLICATION FEE TOMORROW.

IF YOUR BANK INSIST JUST WITHDRAW THE MONEY AND GO TO NEAR BY COUNTRY LIKE SCOTLAND OR LONDON
(a quality country) AND SEND IT. SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE ADDRESS I GAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY. THANKS AND HAVE A NICE STAY WITH YOUR FAMILY.

YOURS IN CO-OPERATION
DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Prepare yourself for the worst MS Paint editing you will ever see!!!

date 26 May 2009 20:33
subject THE FORM IS OKAY

DEAR DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

I RECEIVED THE FORM YOU RE-SENT TO US, YOU FILLED IT CORRTECTLY. WE ONLY NEED THE APPLICATION FEE TO EFFECT THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND DELIVERY OF THIS CONSIGNEMNET TRUNK BOX TO YOUR DESIGN ADDRESS. REMAIN FAITHFUL IN CO-OPERATION

YOUR IN CO-OPERATION
DR. COULUBALY CAMARA

date 27 May 2009 08:48
subject Re: THE FORM IS OKAY

Dear Dr. Camara,
Thank you for the email. I ran it by my bank manager, Mr. Leroy McDoodle and he was reluctant about signing. He said that the photo had been altered but I assured him you always look that funny so after much debating and reasoning he accepted the fact that you had visited and had had a jolly good time what with the music and dancing at Majouvitt Manor and you were a true friend of mine. I am out of the office for the morning but I will transfer the money as soon as I'm back later this afternoon.
Yours in Manors,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Kind of stuck with what to do now, will make one last attempt to get him to do something stupid and if it doesn't work, abuse will be thrown!

from [email protected]
date 27 May 2009 09:44
subject Calvary greetings Dr. Paddy

Calvary greetings Dr. Paddy
I am happy for your prompt response concerning Madam Kate illness and what she put in your position to handle. I want to tell you that there is new development concerning Madam Kate health. She just had a successful blood transmission on Monday night. So they are waiting her to get some strength which will enable her under go her cancer surgical operation.
After having some discussion with Dr Barry Walker about Madam Kate case He said that they are trying there best and he will not have time to respond to you this time but him and his co-workers are trying their best. But if they did not receive any money from you or any one they will stop treating her. Please my dear no amount is too small, you can send them any money you have at hand now because when I see Madam Kate this morning she was looking better than before.
He said you wanted to send her some drugs to help but sending drugs here cannot work because before one can send in drugs to this country you most originated from this country and have a permit certificate and he said if you most know; here is a French country not English like yours. He said you don’t have to worry about Madam Kate they are trying their best and where seeing some positive answer. He said the only thing that will stop them on treating her again can be money, which he said if they did not receive money they demanded for the blood transmission which they successful did day after yester night. Well I will stop here for now the joy of the Lord is your strength.
Best wishes
Nurse Helene Bright
One more thing, have you concluded with the security company for the release delivery of that trunk box?

date 27 May 2009 13:14
subject WAITING FOR THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

IT IS VERY UNDERSTANDABLE THAT YOUR BANK MANAGER LATER AGREED TO SIGN.

SEND WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SAME EMAIL ADDRESS AFTER SENDING IT.

HERE IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION NEED TO PICKUP THE MONEY AS STATED BELOW!

1).SENDER SURNAME:
2).SEND OTHER NAME:
3).COUNTRY OF SENDER:
4).AMOUNT SENT:
5).MTCN CONTROL NUMBERS:
6).TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER:
7).DESTINATION WHERE THE MONEY BEING SENT TO:

I AM WAITING URGENTLY TO HERE FROM YOU THIS AFTERNOON WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

YOUR IN SERVICE
DR. COULIBALY CAMARA JP

date 27 May 2009 13:26
subject Re: WAITING FOR THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

Dear Dr. Camara,
You caught me just returning from the bank there now, loads of free egg rolls were been handed out. I'm stuffed! Filled out the Western Union Form and sent it on its merry way, I am forwarding you on a copy with all the details including the answer to the question you will be asked. This should hopefully conclude our business and you can send me the trunk box.
Let me know of any problems, there shouldn't be any though, Western Union is a stand up service, if it was a lady I would certainly court her for a week or so but probably would refuse an invite to see her parents, bit too much hassle me thinks for a roll in the hay.
Yours in Western Union,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture.

ps when are you coming over? Can't wait! Me and you, BFF!
pps You asked what kind of Doctor I am, the treatment of incurable diseases with the aid of previously refuted treatments, I'm top dog!

The number is short on digits as he's about to find out

to [email protected]
date 27 May 2009 13:29
subject Re: Calvary greetings Dr. Paddy

Dear Nurse Bright,
Super deluxe awesome news about Madam Donald. Hopefully she'll be a bumpin and a grindin in no time at all! But I was under the impression that my payment to Dr. Camara which I just finalised covered Madam Donald's expenses, does it not? Please reply as soon as possible!
Yours in St. Francis of Assisi,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Just buying some time here

date 27 May 2009 14:51
subject THE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT

THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER YOU SENT TO ME HERE IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR BANK TELL THEM THAT THE NUMBER SURPOSE TO BE 10 DIGITS NOT ENDING WITH %. SOMETHING LIKE THIS 289126540...8 NOT (289126540...%)...rong

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

date 27 May 2009 15:47
subject Re: THE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT

Dear Dr. Camara,
Sorry about that, mistake on the banks behalf. Those scoundrels! The actual number is as below with another zero (0) reading 2891265400. Sorry about that mate, my bad! When can I expect my trunk box?
Yours in error,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

The number is now fake as he's about to find out

date 27 May 2009 17:06
subject Re: THE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT

ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC ABIDJAN
COTE D'IVOIRE

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU AND YOUR BANK CHOSE TO JOKE WITH THIS HONORABLE COMPANY. MY SECRETARY JUST RETURN FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE SAID THEY TOLD HIM THAT THIS NUMBER 2891265400 DOES NOT ASSIST.

IF I MAY ASK WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU UPTO? WE WILL NOT WRITE TO YOU AGAIN IF YOU CONTINUE PLAYING WITH US. BYE FOR NOW

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

I really, REALLY hope this actually happened!

date 27 May 2009 19:05
subject CALL US ON PHONE OR QUITING

AS IT HAS COME LIKE THESE AND THIS HONORABLE COMPANY DID NOT TRUST YOU AND YOUR BANK AGAIN AND FOR US TO CONFIRM YOU AGAIN IN OUR SECURITY VAULT; YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO SEND US YOUR HOME/LAND PHONE NUMBER AND WE MOST HEAR FROM YOU THROUGH PHONE CALL BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOU AGAIN.

FAILURE TO DO SO WILL OCCUR IMMEDIATE QUIT OF THIS TRANSACTION. COMPULSORY INSTRUCTION

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

date 27 May 2009 20:22
subject Re: CALL US ON PHONE OR QUITING

Dr Doctor,
I read the previous letters you sent me with disdain! I have been as truthful as I can with you, even sending me my passport which I shouldn't do and I have on numerous occasions given you my personal telephone number. As you are the banker it is your responsibility to ring me, the way you are conducting business here is very unprofessional and I assure you Madam Donald shall hear about it, I do not take kindly to threats. Your previous letters have been hostile and offensive and I shall not stand for them.
But for the sake of our sick old dear, I am willing to put it behind me and proceed with this transaction still. In response to your query about the money transfer, there must have been a clerical error on the bank readout, I shall investigate, rectify and contact you soon but from here on in I would appreciate a kinder demeanor from you good sir.
Yours in fuming,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

date 27 May 2009 20:26
subject Re: CALL US ON PHONE OR QUITING

Dear, Dr Camara (if that is your real name),
I write again even more fuming and piffed than before, as I reread your email I notice you question my authenticity! I feel extremely insulted by this and urge you to retract. I have provided proof in PASSPORT form of who I am, you cannot fake this but when I search for your bank on the Internet I find no results? This troubles me and I will now need more proof of your realism before we can continue any further. What would Madam Donald and Nurse Bright think of this?!?
Yours in pondering quietly,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

date 27 May 2009 21:18
subject ACCEPT OUT APOLOGY

DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

WE APOLOGIZE IN ANY WAY WE OFFENDED YOU PREVIOUSLY BUT IT IS A BIG NEGLECT THAT MY SECRETARY WENT TO THE WESTERN UNION TO PICK MONEY YOU SENT AND WENT BEING INSULTED, ALL THE SAME SORRY FOR THE WAY WE PREVIOUSLY RESPONDED TO YOU.

CONCERNING YOU NOT SEEN OUR COMPANY IN INTERNET; WE DID THAT FOR SECURITY REASON AND WE ADVERTISE OUR COMPANY THROUGH MEDIA ONLY. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY AND LET’S PROCEED. I AM PROMISING YOU SAFE DELIVERY OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX TO YOUR DESIGN ADDRESS.

WHEN YOU CORRECT THE NUMBER TOMORROW PLEASE CONFIRM THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER THROUGH WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM BEFORE SENDING IT TO ME.

YOUR’S IN APOLOGY

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

date 28 May 2009 11:59
subject Re: ACCEPT OUT APOLOGY

Dear, Dr. Camara,
I'm not going to lie to you, I'm still a little peeved at you. I rang a few of my old buddies to tell them about the deal and they said I must be mad for trusting you! Why would they say this? I know in my heart that you are ther real deal, the head honcho, numero one and the Real McCoy of banking. Even still though, my banking friends (who are very wealthy, one has 8 jackets!) have convinced me to ask for further proof of your authenticity. I think it is valid considering all I've received off of you is an ID card and I'm expected to hand over my hard earned cash dollar? I checked with the bank and there was in fact a clerical error with the print out, the printout you have is mostly correct but one number is different but I will not tell you the new number until I have more proof, comprende?
I now propose that you send to me a picture of you or one of your employees posing in the same pose my son Fiachra is sporting, the picture is attached. The thing is Coulibaly, the picture you sent me next to the Majouvitt Manor? I know it's a fake! It's recently returned from the lab and it has not passed the authenticity exam. This makes me anxious...and a little moist. I have a feeling, you aren't the man in the picture!
But hey, this is America man! I am giving you another chance to redeem yourself, if you can complete this task for me, I will know that you are the real deal. Just use your digital camera to capture the pose I am sending and we will be on the fast track to securing the safe passage of Madam Donald's trunk box.
Yours in posing,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

Another long shot, but I was getting bored!

date 28 May 2009 12:46
subject WARNING! DON'T CONTACT US AGAIN

ATT! DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

AS YOU DON'T TRUST ME OR THIS HONORABLE COMPANY SO BE IT. I HAVE GIVING YOU ALL THE PROOF YOU NEEDED TO FASTING THIS BUSINESS BUT YOU STILL JOKING WITH THIS COMPANY. I CAN'T DO WHAT YOU ASK ME FOR AND YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR MONEY. WHAT YOU ARE ASKING ME TO DO RIGHT NOW IS VERY UNREAL OF YOU AND A BIG NEGLECT TO MY HUMAN AND THIS HONORABLE COMPANY.

AND IF YOU THINK I OR THIS COMPANY WHERE BEGGING YOU MONEY YOU LIE BECAUSE ROYAL CONSOLIDATED SECURITIES INC IS A BIG AND WEALTHY COMPANY ORIGINATED IN SWITZERLAND. TOO I HAVE A ENOUGH MONEY THAT WILL SUSTAIN I AND MY FAMILY IN THE NEST 20YEARS, SO PUT IT IN YOUR MIND THAT WE ARE NOT BEGGARS AND TWO OF MY CHILDREN SCHOOLS IN ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOL IN FRANC.

IF YOU NEED MORE PROOF FROM ME CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION COME DOWN TO ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE AS I CAN'T LISTEN TO SUCH A JOKER LIKE YOU AGAIN WHO CLAIM TO BE REAL. GOOD DAY SIR

YOURS IN ENDING
DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Uh oh, can't possibly let him have the last word!

date 28 May 2009 20:39
subject Re: WARNING! DON'T CONTACT US AGAIN

Dear Dr. Camara,
Woh Nelly! I'm just paranoid about my money is all. My wife used to say the very same thing when she wasn't dead. I'm new to this interweb thing so forgive me if I'm slightly cautious but you, as always, are right. Your email really opened my eyes to my stupidity and I beg you to reconsider your decision. I have just scaned in the new money transfer but if you're still angry with me I understand, I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
Please respond with good news and I can forward it on and we can secure the safe passage of this trunk box.
Yours in bestest friends,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

From [email protected]
date 29 May 2009 15:00
subject From Nurse Helene Bright

Dear Dr. Paddy

How are you and what is going on with you and the security company? Madam Kate is getting better and a was so worry to hear from you.

God bless you
Nurse Helene Bright

to [email protected]
date 29 May 2009 17:42
subject Re: From Nurse Helene Bright

Hello Nurse Bright,
great to hear from you, it is with great pleasure that I hear Madam Donald is doing better, she's had a tough innings as of late. The bank transaction is not going as fluidly as hoped I'm afraid. The communication between me and Kato's contact was confusing and he ended the transaction and has cut contact with me. This worries me as the bank, as far as I know are oblivious to the money in the trunk box and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we don't want it falling in the wrong hands! Can Madam Donald get in touch with Dr. Camara and ask him to get in touch with me? When she's better of course, we wouldn't want the cancer problem coming back!
Let us know of any developments and may God have mercy on all our lovely souls!
Yours in gerrins,
Dr. Paddy O'Furniture

From [email protected]
date 30 May 2009 20:34
subject From Nurse Helene Bright

Dear Dr. Paddy

I am happy to hear from you and Madam Kate. I understood all you just said here; after reading your message which I later disclose it to Madam Kate and she instructed me to go and meet Dr. Coulibaly Camara. On my discussion with him today He said you where joking with them, that you sent them 2 western union fake control number and even asking him unnecessary questions. He said why he cut off the transaction was immediately he understood that you where joking with them, That if you claim you are serious, you should send the new western union information to me through Madam Kate email address.

He said as soon as they receive the western union information through me and cash the money, He is going to affect the immediate release and delivery of that trunk box to your address in Ireland . Dr. Coulibaly Camara said that he is a straight forward person who doesn't want problem, as God have blessed him mightily. Be blessed mightily this weekend

From [email protected]
date 1 June 2009 18:34
subject Reminder from Nurse Helene Bright

Dear Dr. Paddy

Calvary greetings, I want to know if you really receive my last response concerning difficulties you are encountering with Dr Coulibaly Camara about claiming of Madam Kate trunk box trunk box.

Nurse Helene Bright

to [email protected]
date 11 June 2009 17:19
subject Re: Reminder from Nurse Helene Bright

Greetings Nurse Bright,
Apologies for the very late reply but I was away on very crucial medical business. I have just returned home to my cottage to see your email. As I have already tried to respond to Dr. Camara and received no reply, it seems pointless of me to proceed with this adventure as it seems he is not getting his emails or else someone else is receiving them, therefore I am reluctant to send off a money transfer through the email. If you have been in contact with him could you tell him to get in contact with me so I can be assured he is still using the email and I can forward on the Western Union Transfer.
Yours in all His Glory,
Pad.

From [email protected]
date 12 June 2009 10:48
subject Happy hearing you oncen again

I am happy hearing from you and I will do just what you asked... I have also printed and show your email message to your sister Madam Kate Donald on her sick bed She was very, Very happy hearing from you after sometime of silent and in two weeks time she will be going in for her cancer surgical operation, please we need your prayer concerning that!!

Thanks
Nurse Helene Bright

to [email protected]
date 12 June 2009 10:58
subject Re: Happy hearing you oncen again

Consider her prayed for; I look forward to hearing from Dr. Camara
Padjo.

Yay

date 12 June 2009 11:43
subject DR COULIBALY CAMARA

WE JUST RECEIVE A NOTICE FROM NURSE HELENE BRIGHT THAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO SEND US EMAIL SEVERAL TIMES BUT WAS NOTHING GETHING RESPONSE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO? BECAUSE OUR EMAIL IS WORKING AND WE ARE RECEIVING EMAILS FROM OUR CLIENTS ALL THIS WHILE. ANYWAY I AM WRINTING YOU JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT OUR EMAIL IS WORKING. GOOD DAY

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Still sounds a little peeved, have to get him back to been friendly before I can finish this

date 12 June 2009 16:15
subject Re: DR COULIBALY CAMARA

Dear Dr. Camara,
Thank you for your swifty reply, it is good to hear from you old friend. I sent an email to you before I went away and received no response but I thank you for your email today. Now I think we can get on with the transaction for Madam Donald's sake. I have a Western Union written up but have misplaced your previous email so if you could respond with the address and details of your bank for me to fill in I can scribble them in and send it on, how much was it again? €450 or more?
Yours in missing you,
Dr. Paddy

date 12 June 2009 23:09
subject DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

OPEN THE ATTACHMENT BELOW AND USE THE SAME INFORMATION AND AMOUNT.

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

The attachment is the original Western Union Transfer, he still sounds touchy though.

date 13 June 2009 05:41
subject Re: DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Dear Dr. Camara,
Thank you for your stern reply, I will forward on the transfer within the next few days as you may have noticed the weekend has landed and all the bankers are on holidays. Rest assured though, it is in the pipeline to you and we can finally get this affair sorted out.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding in these times. It only seems like yesterday when we first made contact, remember it? I liked it back then, planning our holidays, discussing our family and what not. I can't but help wonder though if it has all changed for I've noticed in your last two emails you have seemed quite distant. Are you still angry with me? I really hope you are not as I feel we were getting to be super chums and I would want to keep it that way. Please tell me Dr. Camara that we are still the bestest of friends? I really would like our friendship to blossom once again as a flower blossoms in wet top soil.
Yours in niceness,
Paddy.

date 13 June 2009 10:17
subject DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

DR. PADDY O'FURNITURE

HAPPY WEEKEND AND I HOPE IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR BELOVED FAMILY? AS YOU CAN SEE AM VERY FRIENDLY AND KIND MAN, I ENJOY MY JOB AND LOVE TO DO THINGS THAT GLORIFY THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY FATHER. I CAN'T DESEND SO LOW TO YOU NOW UNTIL I UNDERSTAND WHO YOU REALLY ARE...

JUST TAKE ME NOW AS YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER AND AM HERE AS THE DIRECTOR OF THIS SECURITY VOLT TO RELEASE AND DELIVER THIS TRUNK BOX TO YOUR DESTINATION WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. THANK YOU

DR. COULIBALY CAMARA

Don't think I'll get him back now

Last edited by titsorface on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The picture of Ms. Kate on the Oxygen has been around! I had it as a dying widow in Hong Kong (cancer of course!, want to give me moneys for a wayward mothers and motherless children's home). I believe it was a Mrs. Paul? Not sure was a while ago and "she" did not want to play with Mr. Rex Uranys.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic