SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my husband died and I have a large sum of money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the usual scam I suspect.
the lady she has cancer etc, and I am in communication with her pastor. She send me the certificate I need for the bank..
Well I see the signature and date are written with a marker pen, and the date is just gone by a long time ago. I will ask her to mail me back again, as I did not get the scan on the first mail Twisted Evil and afterwards, I will inform her that the certificate was declined from my bank, due to expiration date!!so she will need to produce a new one.

Sorry to keep posting these here, but I am waiting for a mentor. Till that time, any help is appreciated.

Plus I am looking for my first trophy. A dude's church is up in flames and now I conviced him to twin his church with mine in order for help to be given... heheheh. Smile Smile My church is the Church of the St1cK M4gnUS Very Happy
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a promising start. Church baits are a load of fun, in my opinion. Good luck. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

roboticos wrote:
, I will inform her that the certificate was declined from my bank, due to expiration date!!so she will need to produce a new one.

please don't do that it's mistakes like that that a potential victim may spot, try not to correct mistakes

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Star a Star for pointing that out.
I have prepared a form for him to complete in order to twin his church with mine..and I need a written statement as well.. hope trophie collection works out well and be fun.
any more ideas on church baits are welcome Very Happy
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roboticos, have you checked out Eater University? There is some fabulous stuff in there, including step-by-step instructions on how to do a straight bait, and a church bait. Until you get a mentor, that's your best bet. Much of what a mentor will tell you at the beginning, you can get out of Eater University yourself. Read through it and see what gems you come up with on your own, and you might just find yourself with your first trophy faster than you think!

Oh, and Star a Star is right. We never point out their stupid mistakes. In fact the stupider it is, the more enthusiastically we accept it! That way they won't fix it, and will continue to use whatever it is on real vics, possibly alerting them to the fact that it's a scam.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. Yes, I am checking it out as we speak. I am also building up my toolkit. I'm waiting for his application form.. Then he needs a G00d ChurCh Pr4ct1c3 form to complete and get it signed.... Twisted Evil
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She just replied to my "I did not get your attachment" email..but, she signed the email as R1Ta, not Z1ma...you think this is her real name?
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doubt it, its proably the name of another of her scamming characters

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's highly unlikely you would ever see a scammer use his real name. Further, It's highly unlikely that your scammer is even a female. The vast majority of scammers are male. They often play female characters for their scams, for various reasons (e.g. they might feel that victims will feel safer with a woman than a man). They sometimes use women (girlfriend or wife or whatever) for making phone calls to play a female character, but they are generally not involved in most of the communication.

Scammers sometimes have so many potential vics on the hook that they mess up and respond with the wrong person's name, or whatever. Remember to NEVER point out their mistakes - we don't want them to stop making them! Smile

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

working on this scam.. do you think (s)he will succumb to my flert? I am trying to get some pics, and now his is trying to resolve why my passport doesn't show up properly...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic