SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new SCAM LOTTERY

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam_hunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new scam is coming from BURKINA FASO Very Happy
Here are the scam's opening letter & both email addresses used by these scammers :

[email protected] & [email protected]

SCAM'S LETTER :

With our pleasure, we announce your email as the 2nd winner of one million euro (€1.000.000) out of two hundred million euro which New York lotto were dashing out to every lucky one in all over the world. Your email attached to the winning lucky jack port number 7896542/pm ticket no ml;478965023.Secret code numbers 33369mlp14.
New York lotto is expanding their internet lotto promotion worldwide that is the reasons why email random selection was introduces through electronic powerful balloting machine. This machine run jackpots lotto over twenty nine million email and fortunately your email was the second to win in the first category A you are therefore approved for a total payment of one million Euro without any deduction.

You must contact your domain agents for immediate released of your winning money at this email below [email protected]
His name is Mr owonla jamiu.Tel 00226 75671741
2. You must kept your winning number secret and do not show anyone for your own security purpose.
3. You must accept publishing of your pictures when you cash your winning money at your prefer mode of payments.
4. You must not any other person have access to your email for security reason
5. You did not play before you win this money and it’s your email address that won so
Value your email address which gives you this luck.
6. You must write your real name to the agents because of your Gold electronic card.

Your email profiles shows you are from Africa or Asia that is why you categorized to this our Branch office. If this is an error you can contact us at this Telfax hot line 001 801 92 57 997 or visit our website www.newyorklotto.com
Copyright 2009.New York Lottery. All rights reserved. The information contained on these pages is believed to be accurate. In the event of a
discrepancy between the information displayed on this Web site concerning winning numbers and payouts and the information contained in the
official and certified files maintained by the New York Lottery's Drawing Unit, those maintained by the Drawing official and certified files maintained by the New York Lottery's Drawing Unit
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is new about it? It's a lotto lad.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lottery scams are common, but that certainly isn't the most convincing one I've ever seen.
www.newyorklotto.com puzzles me.
Quote:
Updated Date: 09-jun-2009
Creation Date: 06-dec-1999
Expiration Date: 06-dec-2013

It' was set up for far longer than is usual for fake sites, and doesn't look like part of the scam to me. It won't convince potential victims that it isn't a scam.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Piggybacking?

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was my guess. Although 10 years old, it's just a single page with betting related links.
I can't see any point in a lad quoting it. I've drawn the real NY lottery's attention to it though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
What is new about it? It's a lotto lad.

Seems like he is a newbie like me ... Please be patient with us

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic