SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The case of the Paranoid Lad (updated Aug. 14)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I began this bait April 25. It began simply as crooked Bank Manager scheme...

Quote:
From Mr. Br1ght Asam0ah

The Manager, International
Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra , Ghana

Hello,

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you
this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.
I am Mr. Br1ght Asamoah the branch manager of the international Commercial
Bank, Kaneshie First Light Branch Accra Ghana . I write to solicit your
assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$ 2.3m

This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch
office of the International Commercial Bank of Ghana which I am the manager. I
have already submitted an approved end-of-the-year report for the year 2008 to
my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess. I
have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a
beneficiary.

Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of the
Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office
for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your
designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds
while 70% shall be for me. Your earliest response would be appreciated on the
regards.

Sincerely,

Mr. Br1ght Asam0ah

A simple reply to start the game:

Quote:
Wow, that seems like a nice arrangement! Please tell me more!

Reg1na Chetth@m

He replies with how he thinks the plan will unfold...

Quote:
Hello Reg1na Chetth@m,
Greetings, I received your message and the content were quite understood, all i need from you is absolute honesty, and sincerity to actualise this transaction. As I did explain in my very first email message, this amount of US$ 2,300,000.00 was realized as excess profits made by this branch of the International Commercial Bank which I head. Presently, I have the funds lodged in a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. The transfer would be via a conventional Bank-to-Bank.

The modalities I have mapped to round up the transfer of the funds to your haven include the following:

(1) I will configure your names on the Database of the entire International Commercial Bank Ghana as the depositor/holder of the Escrow Call Account presently holding the US$ 2,300,000.00.

(2) With your names duly programmed on our banks database, I will issue a Backdated Deposit Slip showing your name as holder of the Escrow Account. The Backdated Slip would also indicate that the account has existed with our
bank before now.
(3) In lead of the above steps, I will then provide you with a draft application that you shall rewrite on your business letterhead and then, email it to the Head Office of our bank requesting Closure of the Account/wire transfer of the proceeds to your designated bank account in your country, Alternatively, you may apply and we shall process a Cash Payment of the Funds through any of our Offshore Agent nearer to you.

With the above structures, you practically become a customer of our bank. When you therefore apply to my head office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreign customer who wants his account closed and the funds transferred to him abroad.

If you concur with this proposal, kindly get back to me with
Your full names,
Your physical address,
Your nationality,
Your direct telephone and fax number,
And copy of your ID only. With your prompt attention, this transaction would be completed within five days.
With regards,
Br1ght Asam0ah
00-233-249846454

Oh no! A problem right away!(Address is completely ficticious, phone is K7, I used a picture, not of a passport, of a scandalous young lady associated with a certain New York Governor, after all celebs like publicity!)

Quote:
Br1ght Asam0ah,

I am very intereted in what you have to offer. I am afraid I may not be able to help you because I do not have a company with which to provide company letterhead to you other than my place of employment. Is this going to pose a problem? I can easily provide the rest of the information to you. I also only have a passport as I do not drive, I will gladly send you a picture if this will help!

Reg1na Chetth@m
xxxxx Zeiri3s Lane
Mountain, WI
USA
206-203-2636

More of the lad's pipe dreams. He keeps wanting a call, I don't do phone calls. You baiters reading this feel free to crank the number a few times!

Quote:
Hello Dear Reg1na Chetth@m,
Greetings, Thanks for your convincing reply to my proposal for it's very well appreciated my friend. You will have to do the official application to the bank, requesting the closure and transfer of your money into your own designated account; and the money will be transferred through wire(telegraphically) to your account. I trust we can work together for now and even in the future.

To actualize the transfer of this fund, i have mapped out the following. You would have to apply officially to our Head office yourself as the beneficiary/original depositor of the Non Resident Account Holding the funds, as our head office must not know i have a hand in the deal. And your share is 30% of the principal sum.

The Non-Resident Account holding the funds is without a beneficiary thus i will need to program your personal details into the bank Database as the original depositor/beneficiary of the money and then, obtain a Deposit Voucher in your name. The money will be transferred into your account only via wire transfer.

Secondly, you are going to assist me on my arrival to USA to buy a housing property that would contain me and my family. And also advice and assist me on a good business which I would invest my share of the funds on in any city of your choice in your country. I shall resign from my appointment as a banker here to relocate to your country as soon as the funds are transferred to your account.

In your next response, I need a very convincing reply that you would handle this transfer with utmost seriousness. Please call me any time on my mobile 00-233-249846454

Best Regards,

Mr. Br1ght Asam0ah
00-233-249846454

The lad then sends me some forms to fill and send to another "department"! I promptly ignore them and name two .dll files the same as the ones he sent (they were .docs) and send those! I assume Br1ght is a female.

Quote:
Here are the forms requested:

I will contact Ms. Bright.

Regina

Then I get an email from lad#2? Perhaps and Oga? Either way they really want those forms! I notice they are assuming my character is a sir, wrong!

Quote:
OUR REF: 2258/INCE/HQ/001

Attn: Regina Chetteham

Sir,

Reference to your application for the Closure/transfer of your Escrow Account kindly download the attached file(s) and address the requirements as stated therein.

Thanking you for banking with us.

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 Mens@h
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE
(INTL BANKING DEPT)
DIRECT LINE : 00-233-205322571

INT`L COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
Head Office Annex:
Makola Shopping Mall
P. O. Box 20057, Accra – Ghana

Any e-mail message(s) from the International Commercial Bank Limited (ICB) is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ICB except where provided for in a written agreement. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system

I reply feigning I sent the forms, why did they not arrrive? He sends me a slap and another form to fill, though he says he receive one of the forms! He could not have! Too funny!

Quote:
Attn: Reg1na Chetth@m

Reference to your mail, you have to follow our banking procedures before we can commence the transfer of your fund to your designated account. What you send to us earlier was Application form and we acknowledge it, and send to you wire authorization form to fill before we can transfer your fund to your account. So get back to us by complying with our directives.

Thanking you for Banking with us.

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 Mens@h

Director Banking Operations
Int`l Banking Dept
Direct Line: 00-233-205322571

Ok, Reg1na sends this new form, yep another renamed .dll, she also adds that she really needs the money.

He replies:

Quote:
OUR REF: 2258/INCE/HQ/002

Reference to your application for the Closure/transfer of Escrow Call Account#:0031696930, kindly download the attached file and get back to us within 72 hours with the account reactivation fee for the immediate transfer of your funds to your designated account in (USA )

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 Mens@h
Director of operation
Int`l Banking Dept
Direct line: 00-233-205322571

Another form! Another renamed .dll (must be driving him nuts!). Hey! A fee?! What fee! I'm gonna tell!

Quote:
What fee? You never mentioned it in the email! How do I know how much to pay? I need my money soon! Quit bogging me down with these papers! What is the fee?! I think I shall mention this to Ms. Br1ght!!!

Reg1na

I recieved some nice, juicy bank account details (forwarded immediately to Alan). Br1ght drops me a note wondering how things are. Two lads? One with acting skill?

Quote:

Greetings, what is the position of things? have you send the money for the reactivation of the account to the Bank? update me.

Regards,

Br1ght Asam0ah

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Last edited by Badgerbait on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seemed as there was a problem with that account!

Quote:
Br1ght,

What is your bank up to? I sent an email because my bank said the account I sent sent the money to was not active! I really want the money you said I could get. What do I need to do? Your bank is not answering my emails. Can you find out what is going on?

Reg1na

Never mind we will fix that problem with MG!

Quote:

Sequel to your mail, we notice that your account has beeen dormant since 2008 and we have to reactivat the account so that it can be open for us to commence the immediate transfer of your fund to your designated account of your choice in the USA. So we employ you to send the cost of the reactivation fee of $745 asap via MONEY GRAM TRANSFER in favour of our account office by name : UGHAKPENE THOMPSON and destination remains our physical address : MAKOLA SHOPPING MALL ACCRA GHANA. As we await your earliest response

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 M3nsah
Director of Operation
Int`l Banking Department
Accra Ghana

Errr...whats MG?

Quote:
John,

I am not familiar with this Moneygram you speak of. What is it? How do you use it? I usually use bank transfer for all of my transactions requiring me to send money. Do you have an account I could send it to? Is the $745 the only fee involved that I need to reactivate the account at your bank? Are there anymore charges I need be worried about?

Regina

Oh no! now they throw WU in to the mix as well! My poor little head is spinning!

Quote:

Sequel to your mail due to time constrain, you are required to send the $745 for the reactivation fee of your account via Money Gram Money Transfer or Alternatively you can as well send it via Western Union Money transfer in favor of our account officer by name : UGHAKPENE THOMPSON. Destination remains our physical address: Makola Shopping Mall ACCRA GHANA.

And also update us via email with the information so that our account officer can pick up the money for the reactivation of your account for the immediate transfer of your funds to your account in USA. And also to update you that this is the only amount needed for the reactivation of your account for the immediate effect of the transfer of your fund ($2.3m) to your account in USA

Thanking you for Banking with us.

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 M3nsah

Director of Foreign Remittance
Int`l Banking Dept
Accra Ghana

Geez, a girl can't catch a break. I guess I'll have to play dumber...try and get another account!

Quote:
Mr. Mensah,

I am not familiar with this Moneygram or Western Union you speak of. I thought I was dealing with a bank. Why can't I directly deposit the money to an account at your bank? It is faster and more common here to use direct transfers. Please send me information to send it direct to your bank. I want my money. $745 is nothing to pay comapred to what I will get in return! Please hurry!

Guess what! Piggy #2 from the lad!

quote]Attn: Reg1na Chetth@m

Reference to your mail, we notify you because of time constrain that you are requested to use the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to remit the sum of $745 for the reactivation of your account because it takes 2 working days which is 48hours for any payment via account to clear. But if you insist of making the payment for your reactivation of your account via account transfer, you can as well make the payment with this account details below:

Pay in Favor of Account Name: Felicia Mensah
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
United Bank for Africa (Ghana) Limited
Account # xxxxxxxxxxx(USD)
Address : Deutsche Bank Trust Company
60 Wall Street, New York,
NY 10005,USA
SWIFT CODE : xxxxxxxxxx

Note: Update us immediately with the informations via email so that our account officer can pick up the money for the reactivation of your account

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 M3nsah
Int`l Banking Dept

Now let simmer over the weekend and...

Quote:
My bank called today and informed me the account you gave was not
valid. Is there a number wrong? Should I have them try again?
Regina

Their response is great. Talk about trying to cover your ass! Tech problems!

Quote:
Attn: Reg1na Chetth@m,

Reference to your mail, this is to notify you that sequel to our request for you to reactivate your account for our bank to commence the immediate transfer of your fund to your designated account in USA. Due to some technical problem in transfering it using account transfer we therefore employ you to remit the account reactivation via WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER in Favour of K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI so that we can commence the immediate reactivation of your account for the transfer of your Fund to USA. So because the Western Union Money Transfer is easy and very fast we advice you to remit the $745 through WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER with the above information we gave you so that we can start the immediate reactivation of your account for the transfer of your fund to your account in USA.

Thanking you for Banking with us

Sincerely,

J0hn Kof1 M3nsah
Int`l Banking Dept

WU? What is this guy talking about!?

Quote:
Mr. Mens@h,

I am sorry to report that I have never used such a service as Western Union. Can you tell me about it? Where do I send the money to? Would FedEx be better?This is all so confusing to me. I will check my telephone directory and see what I can find. I will get back to you shortly.

Regina

Good explanation, did they get it from the WU website?

Quote:

Sequel to your mail, Western Union International Money Transfer is a global fast means of transfering money world wide, so verify for any western union office close to your and remit the cost of reactivation ($745) of your dormant account for the immediate transfer of your fund to your account in USA. As we await your earliest response

Thanking you for Banking with us

Sincerely,

J0hn K0fi M3nsah
Int`l Banking Dept

Sure I'll send it to your assistant! The evil Mr. G0mer rears his head!

Quote:
Mr. Mensah,

I have sent the money as requested by your assistant Mr. Gomer. Do you need the MCTN? Mr. Gomer said he would get the money to you.

Regina

Damage control!

Quote:

Sequel to your mail, who is mr gomer? the remittance department of our bank has no staff bearing mr Gomer. So we employ you to deal with us only, make sure you didnt send any money to any one except the remittance department headed by Mr john Kofi Mensah so forward the informations of the MTCN NUMBER with the senders name and receivers name so that our account officer can pick up the money for the reactivation of your account. Once again dont send money to any one apart with the information given to you in favour of K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI and dont release any information of the mtcn except our remittance department with this email I.D so send the money and update us immediately with the MTCN informations

Sincerely,

Mr J0hn K0fi M3nsah

Director of operation
Int l Banking Dept

Unfortunately it was too late! Yes, the extra $500 was there just to make it look like more money than my lad asked for!

Quote:
Mensah,

Uh oh, I already sent the Moneygram. What do I do next? Are you sure he doesn't work with your bank? He sent me a picture of his ID, it had your bank logo on it! I want to know where my money is! I sent him $745 plus the $500 restacking fee! Please help! Now I really need my money!

Regina

The only problem, lad asked for G0mer's email, I made one up and crossed baits!! The FIRS was from an entirely different, concurrent bait. Let this be a lesson to rookies! Shocked I thought I blew it but the hook is deep!

Quote:
Miss Regina,

I will process your FIRS document for you, gladly! I note you need it to be vaild for one and a half years, this is no problem. I will need the funds as stated to you already ($745) and a $500 restacking fee to activate the document. We will need you to remit payment via Moneygram wire transfer service. The name of my assistant you will send it to is: Emmanuel Ejike, Question will be: How long? Answer will be: immediately. We expect payment as soon as possible. The document will be made upon remittance and process to you by post.

Mr. Gomer
FIRS Department
Abuja, Nigeria

A slap from the lad!

Quote:

Sequel to the mail you forwarded to our remittance Department, this is to notify you that you should henceforth stop communication with those impostors of impersonation of Character. They are never from our institution i wouldnt know where you got to get in contact with them. the remittance Department of International Commercial Bank is in Accra Ghana why on earth will you be dealing with Mr G0mer FIRS Department in ABUJA IN NIGERIA? our Bank has no correspondence with FIRS IN ABUJA NIGERIA so beware that the so called Mr G0mer is not from our Bank and so for your own good resist futher transaction with him, you are only to contact only our Bank email I.D : [email protected] and the name of the Director is Mr John Kofi Mensah. So we employ you to send the $745 for the reactivation of of your account for the immediate commencement of the transfer of your fund ($2.3) to your account in USA.

Remit the $745 via Money Gram in favour of accountant K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI. DESTINATION: ACCRA GHANA

Update us with the Reference number informations immediately you send the money via only this email I.D: [email protected] for security reason and confidentiality.

Sincerely,

J0hn K0fi M3nsah

Director of Operations
Int l Banking Department

I'll get the money, but does he care where or how from?

Quote:
Mr. Mensah,

I am having a bit of trouble getting the full $745 together. That Mr. G0mer fellow took what I had that was meant for you. I have managed to get $500 together right now I hope to make a payday loan for the rest and get it to you by today's end. I wrote that Mr. G0mer and told him he would get what is coming to him. I told him you and your bank would beat him in the streets like a dog for what he did to me, wouldn't you? I will write when the money is sent.

Regina

Yep, wrote a threat to G0mer on behalf of the fine people in the bank. What does my lad say?

Quote:

Reference to your mail, I told you to stop communicating wth Mr Gomer. Henceforth dont send an email to him and dont respond to any mail you receive from him or any other individual becausewe dont want you to let him know that we are going to apprehend him and prosecute him so dont send an email or respond to any email you receive from him or any or other individual. Make sure you send the $745 via money Gram in favour of K0NADU Y1ADOM NA0MI and the destination should be ACCRA GHANA

Once again dont communicate with mr G0mer any longer and ignore his mails or any other individual mails except the mails from our bank with only our Bank email address: [email protected] so you should make sure you should cross check our email address before you respond to any mails to avoid impostors of impersonation of character.

So remit the money immediately via money gram only in favour of K0NADU NA0MI. DESTINATION: ACCRA GHANA. Update us with the M7CN Reference number information only via email through our bank email address : [email protected] so that we can reactivate your account for the immediate transfer of your fund ($2.3M) to USA

Sincerely,

J0hn K0fi M3nsah
Director of Operations

Int l Banking Dept

Play dumb and reference back to something a few days old...

Quote:
Mr. Mensah,

I do not understand. Why would a government employee from your country give me something I don't need. This is all new to me and I don't know what I am doing! You want more of the money I don't have? Maybe I can get some from my friends. The economy here in the U.S. is not so good you know. I will try again Mr. Mensah.

Regina

And like a broken record...

Quote:

Have you remit the money $745 for the reactivation fee of your account to us? and make sure you used only the name of our account officer given to you ; K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI and send it via Money Gram to ACCRA GHANA as the destination andmake sure you update with the M7CN REFERENCE NUMBER INFORMATION via only with this email address : [email protected] and make sure you stop further communication with mr g0mer or any other individual or group that may pose to for claim what he or she isnt, because he may decide to contact you with different name or different email address so dont email or respond again to any mail except the above email address of our Bank for security purpose till we transfer your fund to your account in USA. Remit the reractivation fee to us immediately. As we await your earliest response.

Sincerely,

Mr J0hn K0fi M3nsah
Director of operation
Int l Banking Dept

The email with the WU information was becoming like a mantra in my heas he sent it so many times. Just making sure I did not send anything to that dastardly Mr. G0mer again!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then I turn to my new best friend and tell him what happened with that mean Mr. G0mer. He starts by asking what's going on with the money.

Quote:

Greetings, sorry for the late response i have been very busy at the office. I received your mail but i was dissapointed by the way you are going about this transaction. If my head office have given you directives on how to remit the cost of the reactivation, my sister i will tell you to comply with their directives so that rthe account will be reactivated for the account to be open so that they will finalize the completion of the transfer to your account. So comply with their directives by sending the reactivation fee to the Bank which is the procedure of the bank for the transfer to be carry out effectively.

Best Regards,

Br1ght Asam0ah

After a few igonored replies, I come back crying on his shoulder.

Quote:
Br1ght,

I am working hard to get his money together for your bank. I have $500 together and will be taking out a payday loan to make up the rest. I really screwed up. I got htis email from a Mr. G0mer in Nigeria stating I needed this extra document to reopen the account as well. So I sent $1445 to him to cover everything, like a dummy! I could just kick myself! I hope to send the money this day. I will write when Mr. Mens@h says he has it.

Reg1na

The lad turns and scolds the poor dumb thing that I am!

Quote:

Greetings, I received your mail but was totally disappointed when you told me that you send almost $1445 to one Mr. g0mer from Nigeria. Who the hell is Mr. gomer? Why must you send money to Nigeria? and why are you dealing with Nigerians? Why will you leave the contact of my head office I gave to you for the actualization of the transfer, didn’t I told you to deal with the Remittance Department of the Bank headed by Mr. J0hn K0fi Mens@h and the bank email address is: [email protected] and the Destination of where you will send the money to is ACCRA GHANA and the name of their account officer you will send the money in favor is K0nadu Yiad0m Nai0mi.

Dear Reg1na Chetth@m make sure you send the reactivation fee today only with the above information and notify them immediately by sending an email to them only with the bank email address above, so make sure you cross check the email address properly to avoid sending it to the wrong individual, group, or institution and henceforth please I plead with you don’t send or receive any mail to any body apart from my email address : [email protected] or the Bank email address : [email protected]

Make sure any mails you receive cross check the email address properly before responding if there you notify any error, alteration or Strange email address please ignore the mail. Make sure you follow this directives till the transfer has been completed to avoid second mistake. Dear Reg1na send the money immediately to my head office and make sure you use the name given to you above and send it only to ACRRA GHANA and notify Mr. J0hn K0fi Mens@h by sending email to the bank via the Bank email address only

Best Regards,

Br1ght Asam0ah
00-233-249846454

He writes a couple of notes asking what is going on with the money as I chose not to respond to him for the weekend. Lads don't work weekends, why should I. I cover with a very simple...

Quote:
Br1ght,

Could you let your bank know that I had car trouble on Friday and was unable to get the money out to the Western Un1on before they closed! I am going this morning for when they open. Have a lovely day!

Reg1na

I suddenly get a request from Mr. M3nsah! He wants to get even with G0mer!

Quote:
Attn: Reg1na Chetth@m,

Forward the mail and the copy of the I.D he sent to you for verification, his name, the information of the name you use to send the money, his phone number, his email address, the corresponding mail with all these the remittance department can track the impostor and he will face the penalty for impersonition of character so forward all his above information tom us immediatel for immediate action to be taken against him.

Sincerely,

J0hn K0fi Mens@h
Director of Operation
Int l Banking Dept,

On it's heels another "Have you sent the money to blah blah blah?" arrives. Br1ght follows up with the same type of request but then shows an interest in my humanity, a little anyway.

Quote:

Greetings, sorry for the car trouble you had last Friday. So whats the position of things now? Have you send the money to my head office? And make sure you send the money only via the name of their account officer by name: K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI and update Mr. J0hn K0fi Mens@h with the M7CN transfer information via email with the Bank email address : [email protected] and also update me via my email I.D : [email protected] or send an sms to : 00-233-249846454

Best Regards,

Br1ght Asam0ah

Well, I get an odd email now from K0nado himself, signed by Mr. M3nsah! Interesting, more money? (This was a manufactured email to set up another chop!)

Quote:
Ms. Reg1na Chetth@m,

Please forgive yet another informations for you. Due to recent politcal changes in Ghana, the fees have been summarily increase by the Ghana chambers of commerce for reopening of stagnant accounts. The new fee is $1000USD. Please pay that amount forthwith, using Western Union and addressing it to OY0MELE KEYAM0, in ACCRA, GHANA. Please provide MC7N number as soon as the payment is sent. Your trust is what we strive for!

Sincerely,

Mr J0hn K0fi Mens@h
Director of operation
Int l Banking Dept

I respond, offering hope to "Mr. M3nsah". The response goes to "K0nadu", the real M3nsah addy, and bcc to Br1ght, with the chop email attached as a forward.

Quote:
Mr. Mens@h,

Replying to your message regarding payment. I am using the remainder of my savings to re-open this account. I am sending it via Western Uni0n as requested to the party you have requested. Please let me know when the account is re-opened. I will copy the old mailbox as I think it is only fair to be safe. I will provide the MC7N in about 45 minutes as I am leaving for the Western Union now.

Reg1na

M3nsah sends warning!

Quote:
Attn:Reg1na Chetth@m,

This email address : [email protected] is a fraud email address we remit dont communicate with any emai addresss except : [email protected] and send the money only through K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI we have warned and notify you it is a fraud if you send the money with another name beware Kindly send the money only Through the name K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI and email and communicate vwith us only through [email protected] we havent change our email address beware of fraud

Sincerely,

J0hn K0fi Mens@h

Too late! Now I have to whine because this is costing my life savings!

Quote:
Mr. M3nsah,

This email you say is fraudulent came from you. I assumed due to the nature of this transaction your preferred to use an email different from the bank. I thought it was you, the email had elements of what you told me to do. I don' t know if something happened in your country requiring your change! I told you I am not used to dealing with foreign transactions. Now the money is already sent! What am I to do now! It will take me a while to rebuild the amount which you want. Why don't you just let me owe you and re-open the account so I can get the money then I can pay you more than what you are asking for. I need this money, Mr. M3nsah.

Please advise,

Reg1na

Br1ght writes and bitches.

Quote:

I am totally disappointed in you, you are suppose to comply with my directives if you notice any development you have to notify me why are you ignoring me? By so doing making mistake and trying to allow yourself being duped by unscrupulous interne net fraudulent fraud strars. Please this email address : [email protected] is a fraud email address it is never a bank email address how can a bank be using gmail as an email addresss it is never a personalize email address and this receiver name : 0YOMELE KEYAM0, is a fake and fraudulent receiver name I told you to send the money to their account officer by name : K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI and you should communicate only with the bank email address : [email protected] I warned you to cross check the email address properly before communicating or sending email and I also warned you never to communicate with other email address except the bank email address only with : [email protected] any alteration you observe from the email address you receive makes it a fraudulent email I.D and I told you to call me on phone :00-233-249846454 why are you finding it difficult to call me on phone I want you to hencefort open a different email address for this transaction only and never send any mail to any other email address with it except the bank with their email address : [email protected] and my email address with: [email protected] so get another email address and notify the bank and also by sending the MTCN information to them with the new email address and the fee remains $745 and not $1000 and call me immediately on receipt of this mail

Regards,

Br1ght Asam0ah
00-233-249846454

I also take it out on Br1ght.

Quote:
Br1ght,

I am trying to do this right! I follow the directions of Mr. M3nsah. Then I receive an email from him saying something different, I follow those directions then you tell me , no! I am getting confused by all this. I wish I could call you, but I have no international option on my telephone line. I am sorry I keep missing your calls but you always call in the middle of the night here! I can't get dressed (I like to sleep naked) and make it to the telephone in time! I don't really want to get another email address, one is more than enough for me to keep track of. Please realize that I am going to keep this email as all my friends use this a my address.

It is going to take a little while for me to get the rest of the money back together again! I sent almost $2500 to he other person who said they are Mr. Mensah. Is there a real problem with internet fraud? I ahve never heard of such a problem before you mentioned it. Can you tell me more so I can be more wary of it? Sisters (at this time I was under the assumption that Br1ght was a female) need to look out for each other after all!

Reg1na

Bright actually offers a new solution. He really want the money bad doesn't he? Change the email and mode of payment and everything will be fine!

Quote:

Greetings, I received your message but like i told you initially i am dissappointed in you i warned you and directed you from my previouse mail that you should deal directly with my head office and i gave you the bank email addresss which is [email protected] and i warned you times without number that if you receive any mail and cross check the email address if the address is not the same with the bank email address ignore it dont respond to the mail.

And i also told you that the name of their account officer is K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI why on earth will you receive mail with different email address instructing you to change the name of the receiver? and you went ahead and change the name without contacting or confiding in me why? my head dont have any staff bearing this name OY0MELE KEYAM0 i told you that the name of my head office account officer that you will make the payment is K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI it is very unfortunate and very painful that you always ignore my directives.

The reactivation fee for the reopening of the account at my head office is $745 why on earth will you receive email from unscrupulous impostors using different emaill address and telling you that the fee is $1000 and you didnt smell a rat or you can even email me with this particular emaill address [email protected] to verify you rather went on to comply with their directives why?

What you have to do now is this, i want you to open another email address meant for this transaction, and still keep your old email address for your friends and relatives but make sure any proposal or strange email you receive on the old email address you should please ingnore it and dont respond to it.

Dear Reg1na, open a new email address for the completion of this transaction only and notify my head office and also notify me. I have tried calling you on your phone number : number but it was always on voice answering machine why? cant you give me any other number to reach you? or better still since you dont have international option on your mobile phone you can go to any public calling center or business calling booth to call me on +233-249846454.

SO dear reg1na, make sure you open an new email address either with hotmail.com, or yahoo.com strictly for this transaction only and please never respond to any strange mail regarding proposal on this new email address you will open or the your old [email protected] and notify my head office and me, and make sure you send the $745 to my head office : [email protected] via M0NEY GRAM in favour of my head office account officer : K0NADU NA0MI YIAD0M and please in no any reason whatsoever should you admit, agree or accept on any strange email telling you of change of name to send the money. Make sure you use the name K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI because it remains the name of the bank account officer, so open the new email address and notify my head office and send the $745 for the reactivation fee to my head office so that they can reopen the account for the immediate transfer of the funds ($2.3m) to your account in USA

Best Regards,

Br1ght Asamo@h

Getting sick of hearing K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI over and over? Time to play dumb. Be good and give a reason for not answering the phone.

Quote:
I hope this really Br1ght I writing to,

Can I open two email accounts at once? I thought I could only have one. That's what my ex said anyway. I have not been answering the phone because there are so many hangup calls since that "goverment official" business witht that G0mer person. I hope he doesn't have my number! Should I worry about my safety? He knows I am getting a large amount of money soon! Br1ght, I am scared. I am going to the M0neygram office this afternoon! my luck has played out and I took the weekly grocery money and quadrupled it at the casino last night! As soon as I am done with work I will go and send it! I can't wait to be rich!

Reg1na

The broken record goes on and on...

Quote:
Attn : Reg1na Chetth@m

This is to inform you regarding the transfer of your fund to your account in USA, create a new email addresss only meant for this transaction and inform us and henceforth stop futher communication with any one with unique email address different from our Bank email address of INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK OF GHANA with email address : [email protected] any mail you will receive from us must be from the above email addresss and the name of our account secretary you are to make payment in favours remains only K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI so you are advice to be careful in dealing with some dubious people in no reason will we tell you of changing of name of our account officer after we might have given you name of the receiver, so any time you receive mail regarding change of name then be very sure it is fraudelent and please ignore it

And also to inform you that the amount for account reactivation here in our bank remains $745 and not $1000. So we employ you to remit the $745 for the re-opening of your account for the immediate transfer of your fund $2.3m to your account in USA via only M0NEY GRAM in favour of our account officer K0NADU YIAD0M NA0MI and send the informations only via the Bank email address : [email protected] and dont ever accept, agree with any mail instucting you for a change of the receiver name if you receive any mail regarding change of name please ignore it and also if you receive any other different proposal and any other mail regarding this transaction which is not with our bank email addresss : [email protected] please ignore it never give a response to it so that wecan finalize the transfer of your fund to your account in USA. As we await your earliest response

Sincerely,

J0hn K0fi M3nsah

Director of operations
Int l Banking Operation
Foreign Remittance Dept
Accra Ghana

Things are getting tight for Ms. Cetth@m but she is hopeful!

Quote:
Mr. Mens@h!

Good news! I have the money! I took my grocery money for the week and quadrupled it last night at the casino! I will be going to the Moneygram office later this afternoon to send the money to re-open the account. Is my money accruing interest as we speak? What is the interest rate in Ghana? Can I attempt to call you from a business telephone exchange with the number of the wire transaction? It may be faster than email. Write with your answer soon!

Reg1na

No reply for a while, has he twigged? I send a "carrot". I sent the same to Br1ght.

Quote:
Mr. M3nsah,

I did not get a reply from you regarding your phone number. I have the MC7N from the wire transfer I do not know if you are getting my emails! Is this that Mr. G0mer guy? Why do you want to confuse me! I need this money! Write me soon!

Reg1na

In the mean time I also asked one of our intrepid phone baiters to field a cll on behalf of Ms. Chetth@m. The conversation was based upon my supposed assistant calling regarding the transaction. The baiter told me he could not understand a word of the lad's conversation and basically nodded the head and smiled Very Happy . More to come!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regretfully, dear readers, I have to inform you all of an unintentional delete by you intrepid author.

To summize what the conclusion of the bait was/is; the poor lad, rife with fear of G0mer and his network of lads around the world, put my character on the back burner two months ago with promises to return "as soon as the authorities arrested that evil Mr. G0mer"! Dear Reg1na sent a few emails inquiring where Mr. Asam0ah had gone. Even if he wanted her to come to him with the payment. No reply has been forth coming. Ido believe the lad has fled.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic