SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Continuation of TWAT Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I would just drop my lad, but with some encouragement from my Mentor, I picked my lad back up and even got my first real trophy. I also got information on 3 bank accounts that went straight to allan.

Characters:

John Daniels - Scammer
Sister Ivagodt Krabbs - me
Reverend Kufd N. Whyped - me
John Daneils - Mentor Jose_Cuervo
Peter Smith - Mentor Jose_Cuervo

To view all the materiel <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/viewalbum.php?user=SmokinKrabbs">[To see album]</a>

I picked up the story with Reverend Whyped promising to send the funds, and Sister Iva was in Canada helping some Canadians. The Reverend though was suspicious by the off-shore account information especially when he was in Lagos (according to application) and wanted funds sent to Shanghia.

The Reverend sends out a mass email trying to bring back the lad after a few weeks of no response from Sister Iva.

Quote:
Greetings to all,

My name is Reverend Kufd N. Whyped and it is my duty to pass on sad news of a tragic accident that has happened to one of the most sweetest, gentlest and most dedicated she-man we could ever know.

As we know, discrimination happens all the time and our members work hard to fight this by spreading TWAT and loving as much as possible, whenever possible and with whomever is willing, no matter the age. (Like I said, we do not discriminate). Sister Iva was taking time away from the parish to assist with a group of members that came in from Canada. As this was an emergency, there was no time to advise all those she was corresponding with and that is what brings me to this point to advise everyone and complete any membership application and fund dispersals.

If you are receiving this email, then you were either corresponding with her, completing a membership application or awaiting dispersal of funds. If you are in any of these later categories, please contact me as soon as possible so we can complete the processes.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

God Bless and squishy O's

Reverend Kufd N. Whyped

The bait was taken hook line and sinker, he wants his money.

Quote:
Dear friend Rev Whyped,

I received your latest message/correspondence. My name is Mr. John Nwameme Daniel. I have been working with you and Sister Iva for more than a month now. Do you remember me? I was corresponding with you before you suddenly disappeared and Sister Iva informed me that you lost your sister and went for her funeral. i felt very sorry for you and constantly inquired from sister Iva about you and she told me that you are talking a rest and trying to recuperate from the shock of your sisters death. I hope you have gotten over that tragic incident now and that you are very okay now. Please, accept my heart felt sympathy.

I have seen your update about Sister Iva and I don’t really get the picture of what the situation is. Is she safe? Where is she? When will she get back and resume correspondence with me? I already miss hearing from her because I have so much gotten used to her.

I was at the verge of receiving funds to start a parish here before sister Iva,s disappearance. In fact, she planned coming here to visit and we were working on alternatives to that but suddenly, I never heard from here again. So what is the situation now? I am in the category of waiting for dispersal of fund. So let me know how you can complete the process.

I will wait for your soonest response.

Yours sincerely,

Brother John.

I reply with a quick description of my injury that I incurred while at my sister's funeral.

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Subject: Dispersal of Funds
To: JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]>

Thank you Brothel for getting back to me. Sister Krabbs is doing fine, she was sent on a very important mission to assist some Canadians. Due to the nature of the mission, she had to leave immediately and was unable to advise anyone. She was out taking some time away and getting some piercings when I called her and sent her on the mission. She was rather upset with me for sending her and not anyone else, but she is the best one for the job. She has to take on about 4 gentlemen at once to complete her mission. I am hoping this only takes less then 2 weeks and she has been gone for a few days now. I will continue to update you about her. She speaks very highly of you and always has a twinkle in her eye and a skip in her step when she talks about you, I think she has taken a shining to you.

Anyways, I have recovered from the tragic death of my sister and my minor injuries from performing the Ritual Pole Dance. I was using a pole that was not tall enough and when I went to the top, my hands slipped and I was impaled. It was rather embarassing but yet somewhat thrilling. It's hard to describe the exact feeling as I always get taken away when I perform that ritual, it's like I am in Heaven and so close to the One above.

Yes she had informed me that you were about to receive your funds. I am in need of all information to release the funds to you. We are expecting to send the sum of approximately $521,034.59 to you. I need all information to complete a bank to bank transfer. I feel that for this amount of funds, that would be the safest way. Doing a wire transfer, anyone can pick the funds up and we would all be at a loss.

I have the picture that you submitted with your application, I am also in need of a scanned copy of your passport, full name, address, bank name, bank account number and phone number.

I have learned from past transfers that the banks need all this information from me so that they can use it to verify your identity when receiving it. If you are able to send this information and scanned identification by Friday (July 24th, 2009), I will then be able to send the funds on Monday July 27th, 2009 and you should receive within 24 hours.

I will send a message to Sister Krabbs and let her know we are completing this process for her and also let her know you miss her and for her to hurry back and resume communications.

Squishy prayers and God Bless.

Reverend Kufd N. Whyped

The lad does respond, asking about Sister Iva, hoping she is alright and explaining that he needs the funds sent to an off-shore account. The email is somewhat lengthy, so I won't bore you with the whole thing.

Quote:
Dear Rev Whyped,

(omitted the boring stuff at the beginning)

I will send you my passport and the other information’s you need though you can still get them from the TWAT membership application form which I filled out and which you ought to have with you there. I will also send you an account detail where you can wire the funds in installments. It has to be an offshore account as I cannot receive funds using my local account and to avoid any complications, it is better you send it by wire in three or four different installments. I will try to send the needed information’s by Friday (24th July) as you requested.

(Omitted the boring stuff at the end)

Yours Sincerely,

Brother John.

He questioned about having to send his passport, but after a couple of emails and threats of withholding funds, he finally sent 2 scanned passport pics. (Can view all sent documents at the link indicated at the beginning of this) He is very determined to have the funds sent to 1 of 2 off-shore accounts, but the Reverend tells him the committee does not like this. With a little encouragement he agrees to Western Union. Now time for the dolla choppin' to begin.

In the background, we introduce Peter Smith who is taunting him and Sister Iva returns from her trip to Canada.

Quote:
Dear Brother John

I am finally back, it took so much longer then first anticipated and as soon as I was finished, I had to send you an email becaise I've missed you.

How are things? I hear Reverend Whyped is trying to transfer the funds to you, congratulations. You will be a wonderful parish head.

So tell me how things have been with you? How is work? Did you miss me? I've missed you many times, I had to go and get myself a B.O.B. (Battery Operated Boyfriend) to help me get through the nights when I missed you really badly. I hope things go well with us and then you can replace B.O.B. and I can feel the real thing.

I was listening to the radio the other day and they have this contest and I was wondering if you could help me? It is for $5000 and I could sure use this to donate to the church, heck, I will donate half to your parish and the main church if you help me.

It's a silly contest but I think it will be fun. I have to submit a picture of myself and a friend with a sign that says... "Shiver likes flapjacks and horseradish." I took my picture yesterday and now it's just being developed. One of these days I will be able to afford one of those fancy digital cameras that I can upload onto my computer. But for now I use those throw-away cameras. They are cheap and they take pretty good pictures. Anyways, Ira Michael Allen Dyk (I.M.A. Dyk) helped me to make a fancy sign with glitter on it saying Shiver Likes Flapjacks and Horseradish and I dressed in my funniest clothes. Now all I need is a friend to do the same thing with the sign. No one here wants to help me... they are such party-poopers. They think that I shouldn't try winning this money because I would spend it foolishly or send it to someone. I don't think so, I think sharing the money would be awesome with my church and your parish. What do you think? Will you help me win this money so I can share it with you? I will just send it Western Union or something because I don't want anyone to know that I'm doing this, they think I'm being silly.

I've missed you so much I have squishy O's when I think about you. I would be the happiest sister in all of TWAT if you would be my life partner. We could accomplish so many things together. Travel the world, visiting the Mother Church, being together and you making all my oriffices hurt so good.

I hope I haven't been too forward with my feelings towards you, and I hope that i haven't scared you off. I just couldn't stop thinking about you when I was assisting those Canadians.

Let me know if you want to help me with the contest. I have to submit my pictures by Wednesday of next week.

Loving you with all my squishy heart.

Sister Iva

Quote:
Taunt #1
pickin,,

fit u go back for school with orther small childs wey teach u how work job..ur mothr dey confirm scrobo,,na true!!just yestrday she go drag toto for bad road..go push truck for ur feedins dey better fo mumu like u

urs,,ejiofor

Taunt #2
pickin,,

why u do not reply may mail??evry of may small boy most rerply my mail immediate i send am,,ok..u most show a proper respect ur chairman make i go dash u some samll money for ur poorest effort..sent my regard ur ashawo mother and ur drunken fathr..

urs,,ejiofor

While the Sister and the lad are rekindling their love for each other and she's trying to get her little radio contest entry, the Reverend is ready to transfer the funds via WU. Just as the Reverend was about to go to WU and send the funds to the lads "brother" he receives this:

Quote:
DEARSET REVS WHYPED,,

I HAVE URGENT FAMILY MATTER TO ATTENDED,,PLS MAKE PAYMENT URGENTLY TO ATTENTION MY PERSONAL ASSISTAND WHO GO COLLECT PAYMENT IN MY BEHALF;;

PAYMENT DETAIL

AMOUNT;;$2000USD (TWO THOSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)

FRIST NAME;;CHARLES
LAST NAME;;EMEKA

TEST QUESTION;; WHOS MONEY
ANSWER;; FOR GOD CHILDREN

MTCN;;

PLEASE RESPOND ME AS SOONEST YOU SENT PAYMNET AND I WILL NEED MTCN FOR IMMEDIAT COLLECTION AVALABILITY HERE..

REMAIN BLESS,,JOHN DANIEL

So as instructed, the Reverend is on his merry way. In the meantime, the Sister receives a welcome back email from the lad and he agrees to the contest entry. She then replies to him with a lengthy email describing her escapades in Canada.

Quote:
Dear John

I'm so glad you emailed me back. I kept checking my email so many times because I couldn't wait to hear from you. I think I'm falling in love with you. You are such a wonderful man. I'm sorry I have forgotten to send you a new picture, things have been so busy while I was away, I plum forgot.

Going to Canada, that was a strange experience, do you know some of them live in things called igloos?? They are made out of ice and they have a fridge and a deep freezer in them. Some of them have 3 rooms while others have 4 or 5. They are just really neat. You would think they are very cold because of what they are made out of, but they are not, they are actually quite nice and warm when you get the wood fireplace burning. They also sleep on real bear skin rugs. I've never done that before, they are so nice and soft. It was the very first time I never got a rug burn. The people there are really nice, but strange, they say "eh" alot. I'm not sure what it means, but they all say it. They also don't wear much clothes, even though it's so cold there. there is this white stuff called snow. They tell me it's rain, but frozen!! Can you believe that!!?? Frozen rain fallen from the heavens. I've never seen such a thing, but it's everywhere. Some parts of Canada have it ALL YEAR, they never get rid of it, while the rest have this stuff for 9 months. I'm shocked they have enough time to plant gardens and other crops for food. It's a very unusual place.

The food though is delicious, they have something called maple bacon. It's really good and so much cheaper then where I am from. Our bacon is so salty and icky. I had some everyday. They also eat an animal called walrus. It's a really funny creature that swims in the water. They catch it, slaughter it and then eat it WITHOUT COOKING it. They asked me if I wanted to try some, but I wasn't brave enough. It looked really nasty.

You asked what I had to do with the Canadians, I wish I could tell you, but it was an urgent religious ceremony that had to be performed and at their request, it is confidential. It was the first time they had ever met a sheman and being their experience, they asked for secrecy. They did promise though that they would request me to come back in a few months when they want to do it again. Which is wonderful, will give time for my orrifices to go back to normal. One got so abused that I couldn't sit for a while, but I enjoyed it. I will have to go to COSTCO and buy a bigger container of vaseline next time. The small ones just don't do.

I have to ask you a question... and I hope that you will say yes... if you help me win this contest, would you come visit me? If I win the contest, then I would have enough money for you to come here and visit. I would so love to have you here. I live in a sweet little village called Intercourse. It is located in Pennsylvania and the people here are wonderful. Just do a google for Intercourse, Pennsylvania, USA and you can see some pictures of where I live. Just have to help me win the contest so I can pay for your ticket. All I have to do is have a picture of myself and you holding a sign that says "Shivers likes horseradish on flapjacks." If you send me a picture with a sign like that, then I can use the conmputer to make it look like we are standing together. I'm sure we can win. Just get some cardboard and if there are any kids around that like to color, they can make the sign really fancy for you. I have sparkles all over mine and I'm wearing a great big pink hat and a funny looking dress with large flowers on it. We both have to be holding our own sign, so, if you do one and I do one, then that is what they need. I would love to win this contest, it would be so fun. I am just waiting for my pictures to be developed and then I have to have them to the radio station by Wednesday. Can you do that? It would be fun and then you can come and visit since you already have a passport. And if we love each other lots, maybe we can marry.

Can't wait to hear from you soon, I hate waiting days for a response.

Do you write poetry? I love poems and would love to have one from you.

Love you and all your squishy parts.

Sister Iva

The Reverend returns from his trip to the WU. He sends a copy of the WU receipt, which of course is full of errors (2008 instead of 2009, coffee stains.. you name it). Within hours, he receives a confused email from the lad because the receivers name is different then the one provided by him!!

Quote:
Dear Friend Rev Whyped,

I received your message with the attached western union slip. But I am confused. This is because, in the slip, I could not find the western union money transfer control number (that is, the reference number) and also I saw Charles Emeka as the receivers name instead of my brother’s name; IBE DONATUS UCHENNA as I clearly told you yesterday! Who exactly did you send the funds to? Also, I did not see the exact amount you sent. Could you kindly confirm these information’s to me so that the funds can be safely picked up; that is, the western union money transfer control number(MTCN) the receivers name and the exact amount sent.

I will wait for your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely,

Brother John.

Quote:
Dear Friend Rev Whyped,

Please, make sure any email message you get is from me directly and not from any hacker or internet thief that might gain unauthorized access to my private box. Henceforth, lets be using a code which will be; 9011. If you get a message from me that does not have the code; 9011, just disregard it and know that it is not from me. It must have been from the hackers.

I will wait for your response with the details as I requested earlier.

Yours Sincerely,

Brother John.

Quote:
Dear Friend Rev Whyped,

A closer look at the copy of the western union receipt you sent to me showed that the receivers name of the amount you sent was CHARLES EMEKA not IBE DONATUS UCHENNA as I advised and the sent amount in the receipt is usd$2,000 not usd$10,000 as I advised. Also, there is no Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) on the receipt that is needed to receive the funds. And then the date I saw was August 4th 2008 instead of August 4th, 2009. Also, the recipient country on the receipt is Africa instead of Benin Republic. Cotonou is the capital of Benin Republic. So the country is Benin Republic (city is Cotonou) the country is NOT Africa it is BENIN REPUBLIC.

What could be happening? I assume that you sent me the wrong western union receipt? Not the one meant for me? Please, clarify these irregularities for me and let m know exactly what is going on. Or you look for the correct transfer slip and send tome so that the funds (If you sent them) can be picked up by IBE DONATUS UCHENNA.

I will wait for your soonest response/ verification.

Yours Sincerely,

Brother John. (Code: 9011)

But the fake lad sends an email advising funds were received in good order.

Quote:
DEAREST REV WHYPED,,

THE CONTENT OF UR MAIL WAS WELL RECEVED..MY ASSISTAND INFORM ME OF SUCCESS.,.HE GO RETREIVE THE FUNDS TODAY..NOW THAT THIS MODALITY OF FUND TRANSFER HAVE WORK TO BEST ADVANTAGE I ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE REMAIN AMOUNT THROUGHT THIS MEANS HENCEFORTH..I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU..

The Reverend is very confused and is now asking what to do!!

Quote:
Dear Brother John

What is going on? I sent the funds as per your last email just before I left.

DEARSET REVS WHYPED,,

I HAVE URGENT FAMILY MATTER TO ATTENDED,,PLS MAKE PAYMENT URGENTLY TO ATTENTION MY PERSONAL ASSISTAND WHO GO COLLECT PAYMENT IN MY BEHALF;;

PAYMENT DETAIL

AMOUNT;;$2000USD (TWO THOSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)

FRIST NAME;;CHARLES
LAST NAME;;EMEKA

TEST QUESTION;; WHOS MONEY
ANSWER;; TWAT
MTCN;;

PLEASE RESPOND ME AS SOONEST YOU SENT PAYMNET AND I WILL NEED MTCN FOR IMMEDIAT COLLECTION AVALABILITY HERE..

I had received the other message and then just before I left, I received this message from you so I sent per that request. I'm not sure what is happening I am just following your instructions. I'm not sure what to do now. Should I go back with the receipt and see what they say? I need your help. Tell me what I should do. The committee is asking me how things are going and I've advised them that they were going well. Please advise.

Blessed Be and Squishy O's
Reverend Whyped

Now the lad confesses that his worst fears are true, his email was hijacked!! The Reverend though is not buying his explanation and questions a few things.

Quote:
(Subject header on this one... Lying Bastard)Dear John

I have just finished sending you an email and then I went and reviewed some of the information you have given me.

I truly believe you are a fake and I will be contaqcting the committee and having your membership status revoked immediately.

In your membership application you provided 3 sibling names - Austin, Juliet and Michael. No where is the name IBE DONATUS UCHENNA mentioned as a sibling. Have you been lying to us from the beginning? How dare you! You are obviously not a man of God as you say you are.

Why do you request the funds to be sent to a different country when you are in Lagos, Nigeria?

There will be no more funds sent. I suspect that you already have the original $2000 that I sent yesterday, it was picked up successfully according to the clerk I spoke to today. You should be reported to the authorities so you can be cuffed and whipped like that dog you are.

Spend the money wisely as that will be the only funds you ever receive from us. At least I only sent $2000 and not the $10,000 you wanted originally.

How dare you, people like you should be ashamed of yourselves. We here at the Church try and help as many people as possible who truly need the funds and live a life worthy of God. Shame on you.... double shame on you!!

Reverend Kufd N. Whyped

The lad sends a couple of boring pleading emails to which the Reverend just ignores, but after a few of them, he has some bad news.

Quote:
Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Revocation of Membership
To: JOHN DANIEL <[email protected]>

I have spoken to the Committe, showed them all the emails and we have looked over all information that has been provided. After a thorough investigation it has been decided that due to the inconsistencies, membership has been revoked and there will not be any more dispersal of funds.

Currently there is discussion as to wether authorities should be contacted in this case. They can make a final determination to the validity of cause.

At this time, all communication will cease and desist.

Reverend Kufd N. Whyped

There have been a number of other pleading emails, all of which were also cc'd to the Sister. Not sure what she can do though!! But the Reverend sticks to his word and totally ignores them.

He pleads with the Sister to speak to the Reverend in about 5 emails, she beats around the bush on that subject and just keeps encouraging him to finish the picture for the contest. All with the promise of sharing the prize money and bringing him to her home town Intercourse, Pennsylvania. (It acutally exists, look it up Very Happy ) Finally, the day arrives and he sends the picture. The Sister hasn't returned his email yet. Maybe we can work on a little safari since he seems to be so keen and smitten with him/her.

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by SmokinKrabbs on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did you know that you normally have to drive through intercourse to get to paradise? (true)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic