SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paranoid Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to work on pre-publishing this bait before it is done. I have a lad with such G0mer fear that everytime G0mer emails him, the lad double sends warnings to my victim character, this time I got four of the same email about the terrible Mr. G0mer. WOW! My vic character is actually trying to calm the lad down and get him rational. Maybe I can effect "Stockholm Syndrome"?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think most lads are paranoid to a certain extent, it just comes with their line of work.

I love to see overly paranoid lads though, on occasion I get some in my catcher account that already have "security measures" in place in their format. IE "we most incrlude scret code 4233 in evry of our mail to insured this transacton is safe" Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic