SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how to hide my IP address

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mukabarat81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. The past week I failed a couple of scambaits because I was pretending to be in another country and the lad checked my IP so he started saying I was a liar. I tried to use a gmail mailbox but I really don't like how it works because I'm used with yahoo since forever. I tried to bullshit them like "I have a satellite connection and the IP address is the one of my country because I'm direclty connected to my internet provider" but if they are smart enough to check my IP address they don't believe this story. Is there an IP hiding / masking tool I could use ?? Possibly freeware...
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing is to use Gmail...

But this is a proxy program, with this you will be all over the world in minutes. I'm not sure if you can pick a specific country, but you could try to research that.

http://www.ip-adress.com/hide_my_ip/

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
mukabarat81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, I downloaded it and it's great. Unfortunately, it isn't freeware and I can't choose the country, but at least I can change the IP and bullshit them with a different story (like: the satellite changes IP every day)
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it's not really that great, I had trouble with my connection when I used it sometimes.

If you need more than the trial, just re-install Wink

EDIT: If it gives you a choice to enter proxies somewhere ( look around the "settings" or "options",) I could find one in the country you want.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may also be interested in http://www.torproject.org/ - I use it a fair bit. Proxy Switcher Lite is also a nice companion. http://www.proxyswitcher.com/download.html

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fastmail.fm has a more normal interface, and it hides your IP address.

Disadvantages: less space than gmail, and if you don't access it for a while (90 days?) it closes the account.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mukabarat!

The above ideas/suggestions are good and certainly worth trying. I would just like to add a couple ideas if you really don't want to use googlemail/gmail.com.

There are several other email providers that strip IPs. Hushmail and Bigstring. You might want to try one (or both!) of those and see if you like them.

Where does your IP place you? If you are comfortable baiting from your Yahoo account (and since you are, it appears you are comfy with it), then why not just have your character be from the same country? I am in the US and always say I am in the US.

Now, if my lad ever even tried to call me a liar about where I was located or anything else like that, I would never, ever stand for it! I am not a baiter that slaps her lads often or even very hard when I do. But I can tell you this, I play dumb very, very well! Laughing

If my lad was to check my IP right now, it would show be all the way across the country from where I say I am. (I usually say I am several states away.) If my lad asked me about it, I would just ask him whatever was he talking about??? IPs??? What are those??? Shocked Certainly, since I am playing the part of a victim, and I can assure you, most vics don't know about IPs, this would totally be in character. And I would then make my lad explain to me what IPs were, what they mean, how you check them, etc, etc. Sounds like a payment delaying modality to me! I am sure the lad has better things to do. And how does my lad know my IP isn't some sort of weird US thingy??

Most lads I have encountered don't know that much about the US and geography and the such. My Skype number has an area code that is NO WHERE near where I say I am at. I actually have other baiters' lads calling into me (I do phone pimping.) and of course, my number wouldn't correspond to where they say they are located.

My point being is this, you are the baiter. You take control of your bait and don't let the lad get the upper hand, even if he thinks he knows something. This is the perfect opportunity for you to do some de-education. Tell him that all IPs in your little town go through a different country because.....and make up a reason.

And if all this fails and the lad still drops you, you have wasted a scammers time and energy and that is always good! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
mukabarat81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all your suggestions.
I pose like I'm in one of the few countries where WU doesn't work.... so in order to send the payment there is a nice procedure to follow Twisted Evil

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Hushmail for everything except my catcher accounts but they are safe as I never bait from them.

Cool

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This IP hiding software is open source freeware and I use it. It works with IE not sure if it will work with Firefox browser but I think it won't yet as it's still in beta stages. This software will slow down browsing some. What I do is use IE when I want my IP hidden and use Firefox to browse. If you need help with the browser setttings let me know.

www.jondos.de/en/download
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic