SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Heir hunting and 419

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419 in my opinion is similar to Heir hunting. Unlike 419, you actually get your long lost inheritance. If you follow the series on the BBC, you will most likely to be contacted by Fraser and Fraser (if not some smaller agency) if you have some inheritance:

http://www.fraserandfraser.com/default.htm

Remember guys if you have a lost inheritance, heir hunters will usually call you (no emails like the scammers) to arrange a meeting asap to sign the papers.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the heir hunters' boss an heir head?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol that was lame:)

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And that was a load of hot heir Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the money they promise
Heir today, gone tommorow
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a serious note. A friend of mine was contacted by a heir hunter and she was reuinted with her lost money.. lucky her

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lot to be said for keeping in touch with relatives1

To be honest if they've no' been around and nice to me while I'm alive they ain't getting anything after I've gone
Then again I made a will
My mum didnt thinking it would be simple enough Rolling Eyes
if she'd known how much it cost in fees and the insurance we had to take out under Scots law she'd have been cheaper going to a lawyer and saying I leave it to the cat
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No heir hunter involved, because we hadn't gone missing, but when my great aunt died, her solicitor contacted us by post. Nothing strange about that...

The letter was in all capitals, and it asked for copies of our passports or other ID. Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget.....the turtle was the heir not the hare Wink (sorry, just had to)

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made a will to make damn sure my brothers don't get a single penny!
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Lot to be said for keeping in touch with relatives1

To be honest if they've no' been around and nice to me while I'm alive they ain't getting anything after I've gone
Then again I made a will
My mum didnt thinking it would be simple enough Rolling Eyes
if she'd known how much it cost in fees and the insurance we had to take out under Scots law she'd have been cheaper going to a lawyer and saying I leave it to the cat

You have to pay a fee? that sucks. i assumed the agency takes the fee from the government or something. The reason i started this topic is because the scammers might use this angle one day and set up a fake fraser n fraser phising site. They might email victims who will fall for it

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fraser's website does specifically mention about e-mail frauds...so I guess some scum are already taking this line.

Heir hunting co's take a cut of the inheritance, but I guess it's fair cos they do spend a fair bit of time and effort tracking down the relatives, who would most likely not get anything otherwise.

I'm still waiting for my call though...

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sagat
In the UK any will with a value over a certain amount has to be lodged through the court which incurs fees. They are paid out of the deceased estate, along with any solicitors fees
In Scotland first an application is made to the Sheriff Court to name someone as Executor, in my case it was a wee letter with a bit Latin and stating I was the daughter of the deceased.
Small fee for that and for it to be displayed in the court ( the pin board in their office )
Next you need Confirmation ( Probate in rest of UK ) of the estate, bascically a list of assets and debts
Again needs to be lodged with the Sheriff Court another fee
And because Mum hadnt made a will we needed an insurance policy ( only in Scots law) before Confirmation could be granted ( that ran to hundreds)
The Executor is legally responsible for finding all heirs and distributing the estate according to legal format

Must be fairly rare that the heirs are out of touch with relatives who wish to leave them a bob or two

edit for spelling
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic