SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad that doesn't like the misspelling of his name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes they don't like it...
His character's name is M1ng Y4ng.
I never managed to get which is the first and which is the last.
However, after some e-mails, I began with:

Quote:
Dear Y1ng,

He let this one go.

So after I wrote:

Quote:
Dear Y1ng Y4ng,

I'm sorry, I effectively didn't understand what you mean. It's crystal clear now.

[...]

Which he replied with:

Quote:
Please for your information I am not Y1ng Y4ng as addressed me in your last message.
Send your valid identification again as I am unable to open the one sent previously by you.

[...]

So I answered:

Quote:
Dear Y1ng M4ng,

[...]

He began to boil:

Quote:
I am beginning to think that it is either you have a problem with spellings or it is a deliberate attempt to bastardise my name.

My names are M1ng Y4ng and not Y1ng M4ng or Y4ng Y1ng as indicated in your last 2 mails,please be corrected and stay corrected.Once again I am unable to view your identification.

[...]

I just sent him a message beginning with:

Quote:
Dear M4ng,
I hope I wrote it right this time?

[...]

Now I wait Laughing
I just love when they do it

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This shows an important part of baiting; steer the discussion into non-essential areas.

Instead of a linear discussion which inevitably leads to the money shot, divert your Lad with inconsequential inquiries and suppositions of all kinds.

Pick out a minor point in a Lad mail, and demand it be answered. Soon, you'll be so far down a branch line, the Lad will have forgotten why he was there in the first place.

The longer your Lad is on the line, the more he has invested emotionally in dealing with you, the easier he will be later on to manipulate into doing silly things, like travelling to Mongolia or having his ears cut off. Razz Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was it Shiver whose sigline included, "My name is not ahoy matey, thank you"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I think it was exactly:
"My name is not ahoy matey, thak you"

Edit: I just found it back:
"Please my name is not Ahoy Matey. thakyou....."

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ah, thak you very much!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it.

Quote:
bastardise my name.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Albator: Amazing what lad fun you can create with just two letters!

Wasn't it member bunnyrabbit who had a cottage industry mangling lad names on WU forms?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how much fun you can have that way.

I always look for an amusing alternative to a Lad's name and my Russian models always end their mails BiBi Tatyana whatever, and then they come back Hello BiBi, and being so childish it just cracks me up.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have one that is getting frustrated over me emailing him instead of his contacts.

His name is LT General S@m Edw@rds

so you know i have to reply with

LT General Sc@m Edw@rds

3 emails and he doesnt even note it
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this name change thing. You can do it in a suble way too. With gmail and other email systems, you can change the way that their name appears in the From line.

Go to your Contacts and give him a "special" name. I did that with a hit man and it really irritated him because he couldn't change it... Twisted Evil

Albator, change him in your contacts to Y1ng Y4ang, then tell him it is something on his end. In my case it went from "Agent Killer" to "Asian Killer". Laughing

Who knew that a fake name would cause so much angst? Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's even more fun is screwing up their names, and then watching them TAKE the name you gave them! And then...even better...using it in future formats!

It's a great way to get them to appear less believable to potential vics. You never know when someone might reject a scam format from someone with an obviously rediculous name, when they might have accepted it from someone with a normal name.

Often, scammers have no real concept of how Western names should sound (just like we don't know how African names should sound...I'd completely believe some dude is named Mombaba Abubu, when for all I know, that really means "licking chicken fingers".) Wink

Didn't Ima get a lad once to bait using HER name? I recall I thought that was an award-winning moment.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love those K0ffi lads, my mail was like:

Dear Mr. Coffee....

and he write back and say nothing about it, until his name turn up at the end of his email..

Special regards,

George K0FFI

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MICHAEL FRIMPONG

I'll do the contact thing and change his name to Michael Fishpong and see how he reacts. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need funnyrabbit here to show us the impact name changing can have. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads make it too easy to screw with their names. My current bait is a prime example. Been e-mailing with Ge0rge W1redu, I've responded each time calling him Mr Weirdo, he hasn't called me out on it after 10+ e-mails. Smile

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Now that is a PERFECT example...if you can actually get him to start calling himself Mr. Weirdo, that would be a name that could scare off a few potential vics.

See how this works? Very Happy

Mod edit: changed full quotes to ^^ -ghost

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, Albator. Laughing

Cachuma wrote:
Didn't Ima get a lad once to bait using HER name? I recall I thought that was an award-winning moment.

Typo, I'm sure you meant scam, not bait. Wink

Yes. My lad of two years, Ray King, has formats in the name of my Sister Sledge character and even better, Jiminy Kricket. Laughing

Bunny Rabbit's name changing baits are hysterical.

@Wright B: Excellent point and well explained. Thumbs up I'll be looking for that post to link to in the future.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lad (Football agent extraordinaire Th0mas Br1cks) who for some reason added the name Solomon to mine when he sent me his application.

So now I'm aspiring young footballer Sol0mon M3rle Solar1s...I think I'll go with it!

edit: Oh, and in my latest reply to him, he became Th0mas Br1ck. We'll see if he notices...
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

Typo, I'm sure you meant scam, not bait. Wink

Oops, ya, I meant scam. Embarassed Laughing

And thanks for reminding me...I remember it now. It was definitely a banner moment in the anals of baiting!

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
With gmail and other email systems, you can change the way that their name appears in the From line.

When I chop dollars, I like to change the lad's name to "BASTARD <barr.koffi@yahoo>" that really makes them feel special. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my earlier pets became peeved after several weeks worth of 'Dear Goodwank' Laughing
Quote:
NOTE:MY NAME IS MR GODWIN WALTER NOT GOODWANK.TAKE NOT OF THIS CORRECTION.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Once again I am unable to view your identification.

Well he couldn't see it if you hadn'e sent it and why did he want it unless to copy? I nice ID 'b u w anker'

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank Bobby never objected to being called Mr Blobby, but when Gerald Obialor was called Gerald Obailor, he got cross:

Quote:
Please point of correction,my name is not OBAILOR but OBIALOR

Prima donna!

Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much funny examples I see!

His reply today began with:

Quote:
First and foremost I think you are a very obstinate man and you are intentionally spelling my name wrongly. M4ng is not my name.It now seemed ages ago when we were in good terms with each other,

Laughing

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic