SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

District 9 bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watched the movie District 9, and just got a scam mail. Since it was from a nigerian, I decided to introduce him to the movie Laughing

Here is the message sent by him:
Quote:
THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENCY
ATM CARD TRANSFERRING PAYMENT BOARD OF NIGERIA.
ATPB.NIGERIA COUNTRY OFFICE [Nigerian] BABANGIDA BUILDING 7TH FLOOR,
ASU-ROCK Avenue,ABUJIA (close to International Airport)NNAMDI AZIKIWE
NOTIFICATION FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE
From Mr. Wilson Baba; President ATM Remittance Banks Group
OFFICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,LAGOS,NIGERIA
YOUR PAYMENT ;Ref;NUMBERS 000999/ATM/7535/2009.
VERY URGENT.
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/[email protected]

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VIA ATM:

Dear Contractor/Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice in regards to you payment released through U.N, IMF.

This is to notify you that your fund has forwarded to us with an immediate payment instruction and my office has taking over all the money Transaction originated from any part of African/ Europe American and Asia countries as Contract payment, Fund inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies In releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorism and money Laundry activities going on world wide. The World Bank Group has Mandated my office with full contract funds valued of $10.7M (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) from the governments reserve account with our bank through diplomatic delivery.

This is to notified to you that your funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated bank account but we can not transfer this fund direct to your nominated bank account,because we are having a little problem with International MonetaryFund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service.

Be informed that every arrangement regarding your cash payment through diplomatic services has been made, note that your funds have been packaged like a consignment.

Note that the Diplomatic Agency has to move down to your country in order to deliver the Consignment to your doorstep.

In regards to tis arrangement,you are kindly advise to re-confirm the followings for further directives:

1) Your Contact Names in Full.......................................
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #s.........................................
3) Name, Position and Address.......................................
4) Profession, Age and Marital Status...................
5)Your Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport.......
6)Your Nearest airport.............

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your payment will be made to you via diplomatic courier delivery in accordance to World Bank and IMF recommendations. A diplomat with international travel immunity will be contracted to deliver the funds at your doorstep.

Yours Faithfully,

Professor Wilson baba
For:Presidency

And this was my response to him:
Quote:
Full Name: George Agdgdgwengo
Phone number: 213-945-1117
Position: Telemarketer
Marital Status: Married
Passport: Can't find it, I'm sure I can send it later
Nearest Airport: Los Angeles X

Here is my info..

I was wondering, I just saw a movie recently, and in it it shows Nigerian people eating alien prawns because they believe they will get the alien strength from eating it. I was wondering if you do this. If so, I do not wish to enter business with you.

Thank you sir

Tell me what I should do next, if he decides to take the time to message back Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic