SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Psychological experiment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having thought about this for a while, and to take the questions simply on face value without worrying about 'could this really happen or not', just accepting it as an ethical dilemma, I decided:

I would try to save the greatest number of people. I could turn the switch in order to do that. But I don't think I could actively push someone over the railing. Confused

HH wrote:
Save the girl with the biggest T....

Thanks for saving me! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You would be thrown from the bridge even if no train was coming.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That puts the ol' salt in the wound! YIKES!

How 'bout this:

Upon seeing the train hurtling down the tracks a decison had to be made. Switch the track one way kill a single traveller on that track, or swicth the other and kill 5 people all on that track! What to do!

Then I saw a shiny quarter on the ground.......

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so indecisive that I dont know if I'd throw the switch
then of course I may
but again maybe not
but what if I tripped on the way there

I still think that going to the switch is going to put me in danger so I'll leave it to karma
unless of course my heaving bosom attracts the attention of say the engine driver who will stop to help

THATs the answer
Strip naked and the train driver will obviously stop

Works for scenario 2 also.
I strip naked the big guy has heart attack, falls over side

simples

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Now that is thinking out of the box!!! Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the sick f*** that I am, flipping the switch and pushing the fat guy doesn't seem that different to me. At least not when I'm sitting comfortably in front of the computer, as both can be justified (because you safe four other people).

How I would have reacted in reality could be a totally different answer, and for those who say "save the 4", I think that it could change for if you were actually standing in front of that choice. Being inactive is always "comfier" as you don't kill anyone through you actions.

I also think that if you look deep in yourself, you will find the little voice that says "I'll pick the one that I can most easily justify to myself and will benefit me the most". What I mean is that even though you could save 4 people, if it would mean that you committed murder and would be prosecuted thereafter, your decision could change.

In my case, the "what happens to me?" question is always the first question that springs to mind. If that makes me an egoistic a**hole, then so be it. I also think that is why I would have flipped the switch/pushed the fat guy, because It would make me like feel I did the best, along with the fact that the death of the one guy is justifiable to myself.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic