SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Swine Flu Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like with all disasters in the world, there's always some lad who takes advantage of it, here is the latest Swine Flu verison. Sorry if it was posted before...

Quote:

My dear friend....As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. this R I have been diagnosed with Swine Flu which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health, before then i was disabled due to cancer of the ear making me unable to hear and speak.

It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few weeks to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the USA, ASIA,MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA,EUROPE.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less privileged in USA, ASIA,MIDDLE EAST,AFRICA,EUROPE but they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of 2,500.000.00 GBP (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds ) I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less privileged.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and properties.Send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 30% for you for your time and patience while 5% for my medical bills and 65% for charity organizations and to the less privileged.I will forward you further information you need to proceed and receive deposited fund in an escrow coded in Halifax Bank here in London United Kingdom. While I await to hear from you.
Please send your information as follows:

YOUR FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
May God be with you and your entire family.
Remain blessed.

Quote:

Here's the header:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.86.68.9 with SMTP id q9cs424295fga;
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.60.208 with SMTP id q16mr7433007qah.126.1249495942683;
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <>
Received: from snt0-omc3-s29.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s29.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.168])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 13si16282485qyk.147.2009.08.05.11.12.21;
Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.168 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.168;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.168 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from SNT112-W57 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s29.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:12:10 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:12:10 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Aug 2009 18:12:10.0374 (UTC) FILETIME=[4006CA60:01CA15F8]

--_8d69a2bd-3f84-4a36-a5a5-52f4ad00bb21_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Claims to be in the UK, but IP resolves to Ghana. I think this one really deserves a good bait.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny script, I wonder if some baiter helped with that one. Wink

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic