SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Abuse? and a whoIS questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What use is whois and what is valid date.

I presume it can only track down to the scammers data centre and not himself right?

I got a loan lad who still tries to push for money after 2 fake recipets he still been stuborn and not getting raged

I have to many other baits going on and this lad is worth nothing more than mass abuse!!!

Am I allowed to post up his email for u lot to abuse him to bits?

* he was my first bait but a hard one, got some less scripted stubborn fishies now Smile
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i uk n3tgu1de@ y a h o o. co .uk

remove 3+1 and spaces Smile if you want to abuse this lad.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Whois information is to check the registration of a website. It gives the registration details of the website and the servers it is hosted on. For more info check out the Fake Bank section.

Is your loan lad using a fake website? If so, please post up the details so we can get the site shut down. I would also like to post up any details on the scam in general in the Loan section at Scamwarners. So please either post up the identifying information or send it to me in PM. Things like names, addresses, telephone numbers, company names, email addresses, etc. Plus a few of his opening emails and how you first got into contact with him. Anything that would help a potential victim from falling for the scam.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He uses real UK addresses as far as I am aware (I don’t know about names) a lot of emails are lost as I cleared out my email folder. What I do know is, that for every email he sends, he uses the same fake business headers / details on the top of the email. He calls it “H a b I b L o a n F 1 R M” and they is a fake bond or insurance company or lawyer or something. Apologies for vagueness, his emails are very well written and scripted and he never drops his professional act, but despite this, half of it does not make sense to me! Ha-ha. I am unsure what I am looking for, as for looking for fake banks? What information am I fishing for? (I better check another section of eater as I bet they is a whole section for it).

I have tried for the life of me to fish bank details from him but he only wants MTCN and MG. Which is annoying because no matter how hard I try paying through moneygram he never seems to be able to get the money, I wonder what I’m doing so wrong Wink

I do not have the first emails he sent, because like I said, wiped Inbox. But I can post up the fake company details, fake names, and UK looking numbers and the WHOIS is you want.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited due to my post been a mess and badly written! Very Happy
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I have found the bin in GMAIL. And dug out the old emails. Will make a note of all the fake details for both the companies he is playing and post them up. or would you prefer these details emailed to yourself? or anyone else who wants a copy of these! Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A "fake bank" is a website that is set up by the scammers to look like it is a real bank. You keep saying that you found the Whois. The Whois comes from the registration of a website. Has the scammer pointed you to a website that claims to be the loan company or a bank that is affiliated with the loan company? You said:
Quote:
he uses the same fake business headers / details on the top of the email.
I am looking for that information - the fake business name, address and telephone numbers.

It sounds like he has also sent you the names and addresses in the UK to send the money to. They don't really mean anything, since the money sent by WU or MG can be picked up any where in the world.

Since you seem like you want to hide the details here, you can send them to me in PM. I want to post a warning at Scamwarners and check to see if there are any fake websites that need closing.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apoligies for the confusion, I checked email headers, got his IP and got the headers checked then I clicked WHOIS and got information about his place of origin etc. I do have an old print screen of the whois but it has since not worked.

I did not get a website from the guy, just fake buisness names and details

google searched the fake company name and it came up on other anti scam sites.

I have PM'd you Smile

He was my first real bait that kept going but he always was very stubborn and always tried to keep us his persona of been a fake company.

Last edited by Moose Head on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whois/DNS will also give you information on an IP if you search it. If you have searched his IP this way you'll get the information on who owns that server, not the Scammer.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I gathered it wont find the scammer, but It does show me what country he is from, which, was Nigeria, not UK.. which is my argument with him lol.. HE LIES!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't mention anything about searching an IP address to scammers. If they don't already know about it, it educates them and is something they learn how to hide. Wink We try to make sure they never improve their scamming skills from their contact with us.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly! knowledge is power! the less they have the better!

Note taken Very Happy

* new name, thanks admin for name-change.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic